PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Flaws? What flaws?

Thurbane
2008-12-19, 01:34 AM
Just wondering, I see all kind of weird and wonderful flaws pop up the boards in some of the more cheesy builds. The only flaws I was aware of are the ones from UA (http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/35/sovelior_sage/unearthedFlaws.html). Where do all these others come from? I've got nearly all of the 3.5 core books, but haven't spotted any.

Are they from FR and Eberron books? What other sources have I missed?

Kyeudo
2008-12-19, 01:34 AM
Dragon Magazine most likely. I know that's where the Chicken Infested flaw comes from.

Sstoopidtallkid
2008-12-19, 01:39 AM
Just wondering, I see all kind of weird and wonderful flaws pop up the boards in some of the more cheesy builds. The only flaws I was aware of are the ones from UA (http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/35/sovelior_sage/unearthedFlaws.html). Where do all these others come from? I've got nearly all of the 3.5 core books, but haven't spotted any.

Are they from FR and Eberron books? What other sources have I missed?Dragon. Pretty much anything in a book has appeared in Dragon, and the Dragon version gives you an extra 1d6 fire damage while you're at it.

Thurbane
2008-12-19, 01:41 AM
Dragon. Pretty much anything in a book has appeared in Dragon, and the Dragon version gives you an extra 1d6 fire damage while you're at it.
LOL, sad but true.

Malacode
2008-12-19, 01:42 AM
Chicken.... Infested? That sounds like an awesome flaw! AFAIK, UA is the only official sourcebook with flaws, so they've gotta come from Dragon or third party stuff. Best flaw ever: Quadrimurfractiphobia. No breaking the fourth wall. That means you have to stay in character whenever at the table. It's hilarious if one person takes is when playing with a group of friends, as it doesn't matter WHO breaks character, the guy with the flaw makes a Will save VS falling over. It's not official, sure, but it's fun

monty
2008-12-19, 01:47 AM
Chicken.... Infested? That sounds like an awesome flaw!

Creator of numerous universe-breaking (literally!) commoner builds.

Thurbane
2008-12-19, 01:48 AM
Look-bad-in-a-hat
Wearing a hat just doesn't suit you.

Effect: Take a -4 penalty on all Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information and Perform checks while wearing a hat.