PDA

View Full Version : Animaniacs Werewolf Recruitment! Recruitment Closed!

PhantomFox
2008-12-19, 04:05 PM
(Opening the recruitment thread early to get people in early before the holiday travels start)

http://www3.telus.net/greenfish/animaniacs/Animaniacs.JPG

From Vulpine Designs, welcome to...

Animaniacs the Werewolf Game!

Game Start: January 2nd
Narrator: PhantomFox
Co-narrator: Happyturtle

Come join the Warner Brothers (and the Warner Sister Dot!)
Just for fun they run around the Warner's movie lot.
They lock them in the tower, whenever they get caught!
But they break loose and then vamoose and now you know the plot!

Well, the Network has had enough of the Warners and the rest of the cast's zaniness! This isn't suitable children's programming at all! Why, half the cast doesn't wear any pants! They've sent their best Network Censors to infiltrate the studio and tone down all the zaniness by force! Who cares if they censor some other toons they come across in the process? Naturally, the all the 'toons aren't having any of this, and are looking to drop anvils, blow up, run over, and get rid of the Network meddlers in any comic way possible!

Core Roles:
Yakko: Fast talker - Yakko may redirect any action at him on the upcoming day/night at another player of his choice by PMing the narrators with his choice at night.
Wakko: Extreme eater - Eat's the Xth person to post's point the upcoming day, where X is chosen by Wakko at Night.
Dot: The Cute One - The point of the player of Dot's choosing is changed to match Dot's. May not target the same person twice in a row.
Brain: One is a genius... - Seer
Pinky: ...the other's insane! - Fool
Slappy Squirrel: Dangerously Genre Savvy - Baner
Goodfeathers: Birds of a feather - Masons
Toons - Villagers

Network Censors - Wolves
Thadeus Plots: CEO - Devil
Ralph the security guard - Evil voider

But that's not all! There's no way we can leave out everyone else! So we have Guest Stars! At the start of the game, random players will be given numbered 'tokens'. Tokens may be given away during the night, and be stolen! Each token (secretly at first) corresponds to a Guest Star role. Each day phase, the players vote in blue for the Guest Star they want to 'cameo'. The next day/night, the person with the appropriate token gains a one-time ability! Tokens may be given away during the night, or be stolen during the day. A token is stolen by being the first player not currently holding a token to point at a token holder. Only one token per person allowed, no 'tag-backs'. Tokens held by a player that dies are randomly redistributed. A guest star that successfully cameos must wait two days before being allowed to be voted for a cameo again.

Guest Stars:
Skippy: Sidekick Nephew - May double someone's point
Mindy & Buttons: Badly Battered Babysitter - May redirect up to three points from someone else onto himself per day.
Dr. Scratchansniff: Staff Shrink - May learn who currently holds a specific Guest Star token.
The Mime: It's Mime Time - Mimics the actions of target player, if any, at another player of his choice.
Mr. Skullhead: Good Idea / Bad Idea - Makes his point 3 for that day, but starts off with 2 points against him the following day.
Hello Nurse: Heloooooo NURSE! - Voider
Minerva Mink: Gorgerous Mink - Minerva may take one player 'out of play' for a day. That person may not point, be pointed at, use actions, or be targeted by actions for that cycle.
Rita & Runt: - May either have Rita sing a beautiful song and reduce all points at the player by two, or have Runt be clumsy and secretly point at someone else in addition to their normal point.
Chicken Boo: He's a chicken I tell 'ya! - May disguise himself to scry as the role of his choosing. The next cycle, a player of his choosing receives the same disguise.

Players: 27
Aemoh
Blue Umbrella
Dallas Dakota
DarkComet
Deathslayer7
Duos
EmeraldRose
Emperor Demonking
Fin
Iceddragons
Lex-kat
Lizard Lord
Lord Rod
Malmagor Andrigal
Mangosta71
Mordokai
Murska
Mustiado
Reinholdt
Shadow
Shadowcaller
Supagoof
Thes Hunter
TwoBitWriter
Uncle Festy
Vampiric
Wolflord
Zar Peter

Random Notes and Details:
1) I reserve the right to drop rocks on anyone that ticks me off.
2) Autolynch is set at a generous three days of inactivity
3) Timers are 48 hour days and 24 nights
4) Yakko may not redirect kills made on him
5) When a player with a token dies, his token will be revealed and redistributed randomly
6) Tokens given away will take effect at the end of the phase but do not take precedence over steals

Hyozo
2008-12-19, 10:57 PM
I'll join this one.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-19, 11:15 PM
in. :smallsmile:

Boo
2008-12-19, 11:25 PM
It's time for A-nime-niacs! And I'm in!

Reinholdt
2008-12-20, 12:00 AM
WW game? In.

PhantomFox
2008-12-20, 12:34 AM
Oh! I almost forgot a little something that I was thinking of doing... mwehehehe...

To...er... promote participation, if you get autolynched in this game, you must sing the "I'm Very Sorry" song, and possibly have to sign a "I will not be lame and get autolynched AGAIN" pledge in future games. :biggrin: Whaddya think?

Oh, and I should say that roleplaying as various Animaniacs characters is encouraged. The Guest Star tokens will be flying around, so don't be afraid to RP as a Guest Star. in fact, you might want to call dibs on someone now to prevent any tin foil hat conspiracies.

Hyozo
2008-12-20, 12:52 AM
I think I might put all of my posts in a Good Idea / Bad Idea format, so I guess that would be dibs on roleplaying Mister Skullhead.

happyturtle
2008-12-20, 03:01 AM
Mister Skullhead! Yay!

Narf! Are we allowed to roleplay power roles? I'd love to be pinky.

OTOH, Minerva Mink does seem like a perfect fit for me. :smallwink::smallamused:

No, it's got to be Katie Kaboom.

Oh, and 'IN'

Co-narrating. w00t!

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-20, 03:14 AM
Sign Me Up.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-20, 03:23 AM
Didn't read the rules, but watching to much of that show has forced me to sign up.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-20, 05:28 AM
In of course.

Murska
2008-12-20, 05:28 AM
I'll be joining this game aswell.

Aemoh
2008-12-20, 05:44 AM
In, says I.

Zar Peter
2008-12-20, 06:06 AM
This sounds... very, very interesting!

In. Choose roleplay character later... or... dibs on Roger Rabbit :smallbiggrin:

PhantomFox
2008-12-20, 08:35 AM
Happyturtle has request to be my co-narrator, so everyone bow before the Evil 2nd In Command Overlord Happyturtle! :smallbiggrin:

EmeraldRose
2008-12-20, 09:09 AM
I am intrigued. I feel I must play this game *crazy swirly hypnotized eyes* it will be the first step to my taking over the world!

Ah well, it'd probably be kinda dumb to RP as the Brain. But he's my favorite character...or Pinky....they were the best part of the cartoon.

Well, I'll figureout who I'm going to RP.

In. In case it wasn't obvious.

Duos
2008-12-20, 10:16 AM
In. The games I'm in now are all nearly over or small games. Also, why is a chicken running this game?

Vampiric
2008-12-20, 10:39 AM
In. And I'll roleplay as one, if you're the other, ER :smallbiggrin:

Supagoof
2008-12-20, 11:21 AM
And now.... it's time for another good idea, bad idea.

Good idea - Signing up for this game.

Bad idea - Signing up for this game and claiming to be a Network Sensor.

:smallamused:
I think I'll go with the good idea. Sign me up!

EDIT: @^x12 Oops. Treading on IcedDragons there. Sorry Iced. I'll figure out something else. :smallfrown::smallredface:

How about....

Today on MIME TIME.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiOtefRM6do)

Hyozo
2008-12-20, 12:07 PM
Happyturtle has request to be my co-narrator, so everyone bow before the Evil 2nd In Command Overlord Happyturtle! :smallbiggrin:

GOOD IDEA: respecting the narrators, especially when one of them would otherwise be roleplaying as Katie Kaboom.

Bad IDEA: Letting the narrators autolynch you, especially when one of them would otherwise be roleplaying as Katie Kaboom.

Also, these colors worked better on the black background they had in the show. I might have to change them a bit...

Madmal
2008-12-20, 12:39 PM
loved animaniacs, i'm in.

of course, i saw them on spanish, so i may have to resort rto other WB cartoon character.

also: bringing actual excuses for the censors (http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/221-the-top-moments-in-animaniacs), whoo!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-20, 01:07 PM
And now.... it's time for another good idea, bad idea.

Good idea - Signing up for this game.

Bad idea - Signing up for this game and claiming to be a Network Sensor.

:smallamused:
I think I'll go with the good idea. Sign me up!

EDIT: @^x12 Oops. Treading on IcedDragons there. Sorry Iced. I'll figure out something else. :smallfrown::smallredface:

How about....

Today on MIME TIME.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiOtefRM6do)
Weren't you going to be In with Fin?

Fin
2008-12-20, 01:30 PM
Haha your idea was strong but your resolve was weak, Supagoof!

Anyway, NARF!

In, with Cake!

EmeraldRose
2008-12-20, 07:46 PM
In. And I'll roleplay as one, if you're the other, ER :smallbiggrin:

You got it! Now, do you prefer saying 'NARF' or 'Are you thinking what I'm thinking?' ? :smallamused:

Uncle Festy
2008-12-20, 11:53 PM
Augh! I'm in too many werewolf games…
In anyways! :smallbiggrin:

Reinholdt
2008-12-21, 12:25 AM
You got it! Now, do you prefer saying 'NARF' or 'Are you thinking what I'm thinking?' ? :smallamused:
*cough* Are you pondering what I'm pondering? *cough*
>>
<<

EmeraldRose
2008-12-21, 09:39 AM
*cough* Are you pondering what I'm pondering? *cough*
>>
<<

He said both. Maybe that means I should be Pinky though...Narf! :smallwink:

Mustiado
2008-12-21, 07:03 PM
In, In. In.. Innnn.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-21, 07:03 PM
This gives me an idea for a Looney Toons WW game. :smallamused:

Vampiric
2008-12-21, 07:15 PM
He said both. Maybe that means I should be Pinky though...Narf! :smallwink:

That's not even a word, Pinky!

EmeraldRose
2008-12-21, 07:26 PM
That's not even a word, Pinky!

Wot's not a word, Brain? I thought 'that' was a word? Narf.

PhantomFox
2008-12-21, 11:19 PM
18 Signups so far. Let's keep it rolling!

Oh, and I'll try to include as many shorts from the show as I can, in lynches, kills, and perhaps even PMs.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-22, 03:16 AM
In. I have to see how Turtle handles co-narrating.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-22, 07:39 AM
These games are getting addictive. I will have to join this one as well...:smalltongue:

EmeraldRose
2008-12-22, 09:17 AM
These games are getting addictive. I will have to join this one as well...:smalltongue:

Yesssssss.....our plan to take over the Playground one member at a time is proceeding as planned.....soon we shall control the WORLD Playground!

Murska
2008-12-22, 09:53 AM
Yesssssss.....our plan to take over the Playground one member at a time is proceeding as planned.....soon we shall control the WORLD Playground!

Hmm. A werewolf game of 'werewolf players' as wolves and 'other members' as non-wolves... :smallamused:

wolflord
2008-12-22, 06:09 PM
Hey is recruitment still open for this game? If it is I'd like to join up.

PhantomFox
2008-12-22, 06:23 PM
Recruitment is open until Jan 2nd. Come on in!

wolflord
2008-12-22, 06:27 PM
Sweet! Thanks a lot, I just finished my first game a few days ago and I really want to play another.

Oh and by the way If we happen to start this game early I will be away from a semi-useable computer untill Friday.

Shadow
2008-12-22, 09:22 PM
Add my name to your list of players, if it pleases you.

wolflord
2008-12-22, 09:30 PM
Ok so in this game the wolves are the corperate guys right?

EmeraldRose
2008-12-22, 09:31 PM
Add my name to your list of players, if it pleases you.

Shouldn't you be watching the game? :smallamused:

PhantomFox
2008-12-22, 09:34 PM
Ok so in this game the wolves are the corperate guys right?

Correct, Censors + Plotz + Ralph are the wolves.

Shadow
2008-12-22, 09:36 PM
Shouldn't you be watching the game? :smallamused:

I am.
Don't worry, I am.
I am the great and powerful Oz Shadow! Do you not think I am the master of multitasking?

wolflord
2008-12-22, 09:36 PM
Cool. Also, I'm in. SWEET!

EmeraldRose
2008-12-22, 09:38 PM
I am.
Don't worry, I am.
I am the great and powerful Oz Shadow! Do you not think I am the master of multitasking?

:smalltongue: It isn't possible to multitask when you are a figment of my imagination.

You can probably figure out who Andre is rooting for in the game.

Shadow
2008-12-22, 09:40 PM
:smalltongue: It isn't possible to multitask when you are a figment of my imagination.

You can probably figure out who Andre is rooting for in the game.

Yeah, the text message that I got at 9am on Tuesday :smallfurious: told me as much.
But hey, his Vikings played great yesterday, huh?
:amused:

PhantomFox
2008-12-22, 09:41 PM
On that note...

GO RAVENS!

EmeraldRose
2008-12-22, 09:46 PM
Yeah, the text message that I got at 9am on Tuesday :smallfurious: told me as much.
But hey, his Vikings played great yesterday, huh?
:amused:

I wouldn't know, but the Saints played well :smallbiggrin: (yeah, he told me about the game, and I'm sure if he'd been wearing a hat it would've been ruined...)

And what's the matter, were you sleeping or something? 9am isn't even early :smallamused:

wolflord
2008-12-22, 09:48 PM
Has the topic of this thread changed or something or is this just friendly discussion before we all start pointing fingers at everyone?

EmeraldRose
2008-12-22, 09:50 PM
*points at wolflord*

It's merely friendly banter. Your attempt at changing the subject is clearly the thinly veiled ploy of a wolf. :smallamused:

*points at Shadow, just because*

What? I can double point...

Shadow
2008-12-22, 09:51 PM
And what's the matter, were you sleeping or something? 9am isn't even early :smallamused:
Not early for you, maybe.
It's the crack of dawn to a decade of bartending.
And he knows it.
And he did it on purpose. :smallfurious: :smallwink:
Has the topic of this thread changed or something or is this just friendly discussion before we all start pointing fingers at everyone?
the latter

PhantomFox
2008-12-22, 09:51 PM

The actual game will get its own thread. We're just passing time while people sign up and such.

EmeraldRose
2008-12-22, 09:52 PM
Not early for you, maybe.
It's the crack of dawn to a decade of bartending.
And he knows it.
And he did it on purpose. :smallfurious: :smallwink:
the latter

True...sleep is something that has become a stranger to me. And it does sound like something he'd do...

Decade huh? You are dating yourself my friend. :smallamused:

Shadow
2008-12-22, 09:55 PM
Decade huh? You are dating yourself my friend. :smallamused:Dating myself? :smallconfused:
Does that mean that I can take myself to my cousin's wedding next month?
I know I'm easy....

...might work....

Actually, I'm slowly starting to get some free time again. Starting to build the harem back up again, as it were. :smallwink:

wolflord
2008-12-22, 09:59 PM
The actual game will get its own thread. We're just passing time while people sign up and such.

So will there be a link on this thread for the actual game thread when it starts?

And just because my nme is wolflord doesn't make me a wolf.

PhantomFox
2008-12-22, 10:00 PM
Without a doubt.

EmeraldRose
2008-12-22, 10:04 PM
Dating myself? :smallconfused:
Does that mean that I can take myself to my cousin's wedding next month?
I know I'm easy....

...might work....

Actually, I'm slowly starting to get some free time again. Starting to build the harem back up again, as it were. :smallwink:

:smalltongue: You know what I mean. But hey, whatever works for ya!

Free time? This mean you're finally going to come visit? :smallwink:

EDIT: wolflord is the alpha wolf?!?! *points again* :smallbiggrin:

wolflord
2008-12-22, 10:12 PM
:smalltongue: You know what I mean. But hey, whatever works for ya!

Free time? This mean you're finally going to come visit? :smallwink:

EDIT: wolflord is the alpha wolf?!?! *points again* :smallbiggrin:

I AM NOT THE ALPHA WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smallfurious::smallfurious ::smallfurious:
*points at Emerald* Hah! Take that.

Shadow
2008-12-22, 10:14 PM
*points at AlphaWolf wolflord*

*rides the bandwagon*
Wheeeeeeee!

Reinholdt
2008-12-22, 10:16 PM
Pinky are you pondering what I'm pondering?
I think so Brain, but I can't figure how old cheese would have to be to vote.
*whack* No Pinky. wolflord is in our way and once he is removed nothing can get in the way of our plans for world domination!

Shadow
2008-12-22, 10:17 PM
Hellllooooooooo Nurse!

wolflord
2008-12-22, 10:21 PM
*whack* No Pinky. wolflord is in our way and once he is removed nothing can get in the way of our plans for world domination!

Why Reinholdt why? Why would you say such things?:smallfrown:

Besides how do you know I'm not Slappy's nephew, what's-his-name?

Better yet how do you know I'm not Buttons, the cute and loveable doggy.

Darkcomet
2008-12-22, 10:27 PM
In with white text.

wolflord
2008-12-22, 10:31 PM
I would like to take this time to point out a little fact that I have become aware of........Murska is always a wolf!

Darkcomet
2008-12-22, 10:33 PM
Please. No sane Alpha would pick Murska.

Unless Murska WAS the Alpha, like in Mirrodin...

Reinholdt
2008-12-22, 10:33 PM
Well yes, that's the Murska constant. But he has this uncanny habit of skimming by and not getting lynched.

Oh and we're lynching Shadow if this reaches page 5 and he's not dead.

*continues trying to kill wolflord, the obvious wolf alpha*

wolflord
2008-12-22, 10:36 PM
No Reinholdt, bad kitty. I am not the alpha. Stop trying to kill me. I'm innocent.*runs away from the murderous kitty*

Why kill Shadow?

Shadow
2008-12-22, 10:41 PM
Well yes, that's the Murska constant. But he has this uncanny habit of skimming by and not getting lynched.

Oh and we're lynching Shadow if this reaches page 5 and he's not dead.

*continues trying to kill wolflord, the obvious wolf alpha*

1) Page 5 would be day 2.
2) I'll bet 5 credits on the next game that has 'em that I can get you lynched before me. :smallwink:

Reinholdt
2008-12-22, 10:43 PM
1) Page 5 would be day 2.
2) I'll bet 5 credits on the next game that has 'em that I can get you lynched before me. :smallwink:
I can get myself lynched just fine without your help :smalltongue:. I've pulled it off before.

wolflord
2008-12-22, 10:45 PM
I can get myself lynched just fine without your help :smalltongue:. I've pulled it off before.

Didn't you do that in Mirrodin?
http://tinyurl.com/7wojex/.gif (http://tinyurl.com/86rxf8)

EmeraldRose
2008-12-23, 09:10 AM

Wait, are you Pinky and the Brain, or are Vampiric and I Pinky and the Brain? Or maybe we could all do it...hmmm...I sense mass confusion. This could be interesting....:smallamused:

How'd the game turn out Shadow? I went to bed and Andre didn't mention it his morning. (Yes, I know I could just look online, but I am lazy....well, I just don't want to really)

Have we lynched wolflord yet? :smallamused:

Murska
2008-12-23, 10:00 AM
Didn't you do that in Mirrodin?
http://tinyurl.com/7wojex/.gif (http://tinyurl.com/86rxf8)

Actually I killed Reinholdt in Mirrodin.

Vampiric
2008-12-23, 10:19 AM
Wait, are you Pinky and the Brain, or are Vampiric and I Pinky and the Brain? Or maybe we could all do it...hmmm...I sense mass confusion. This could be interesting....:smallamused:

Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?

Shadow
2008-12-23, 11:26 AM
How'd the game turn out Shadow? I went to bed and Andre didn't mention it his morning. (Yes, I know I could just look online, but I am lazy....well, I just don't want to really)

Green Bay 17
Chicago 20
Final/OT
Tell your old man Good luck with NY next week. I think they'll need it. :smallbiggrin:

EmeraldRose
2008-12-23, 01:08 PM
Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?

Yeah Brain, but 'ow're we going ta get the monkeys to do that? Narf...

@Shadow: Are you gloating? I swear I can see the smirk on your face from here :smallbiggrin: As long as the Saints keep winning, I'm content to sit here and be amused by your rivalry.

mangosta71
2008-12-23, 01:42 PM
This looks like fun. And I can always remember Happy as the woman who popped my WW cherry. :smalltongue:

PhantomFox
2008-12-23, 01:53 PM
This looks like fun. And I can always remember Happy as the woman who popped my WW cherry. :smalltongue:

http://p-userpic.livejournal.com/52397340/633835

Mordokai
2008-12-23, 02:01 PM
Aw, what the hell! Sign me up.

Shadow
2008-12-23, 02:35 PM
@Shadow: Are you gloating? I swear I can see the smirk on your face from here :smallbiggrin: As long as the Saints keep winning, I'm content to sit here and be amused by your rivalry.

Yes. Yes indeed I am.

And your precious Saints? Sure, they've only lost one more game than my Bears, but they're still in last place in their division.... We're fighting for first.
not that this says anything great about my our division, but still...

PhantomFox
2008-12-24, 10:31 AM
Lesse... 25 people going into Christmas with a week left in signups. Not bad. Keep it up!

EmeraldRose
2008-12-24, 05:30 PM
Yes. Yes indeed I am.

And your precious Saints? Sure, they've only lost one more game than my Bears, but they're still in last place in their division.... We're fighting for first.
not that this says anything great about my our division, but still...

:smalltongue: That is the essence of being a Saints fan. Love 'em regardless of how the season is going. Even when they piss you off.

happyturtle
2008-12-24, 05:42 PM
Merry Christmas from your narrators. (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3B2e5jllHnY) :smallbiggrin:

http://bp0.blogger.com/_fy8TQ9PBgj4/R0W54KGZWCI/AAAAAAAAAG4/hYRS2U_jATg/s400/pinky2.jpg

Also, Twobitwriter would like to roleplay as Chicken Boo.

Hyozo
2008-12-25, 01:26 AM
GOOD IDEA: Posting links to some relevant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scncJiOunkg) videos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hpIw1T9RlY).

Bad IDEA: Posting links to a rickroll.

Fostire
2008-12-25, 08:07 PM
Can I still join this? yes? then I'm IN.

happyturtle
2008-12-25, 08:16 PM
Welcome aboard, Lord Rod! :smallsmile:

PhantomFox
2008-12-29, 01:02 PM
About 3 days remaining!

wolflord
2008-12-29, 01:07 PM
Woot! I can't wait for the wackiness to begin.:smallbiggrin:

Thes Hunter
2008-12-29, 08:15 PM
Sign me up......

and hopefully my time won't get seriously grabbed up. :smalleek:

Darkcomet
2008-12-29, 09:47 PM
In. I really hope I don't get Day 1'd again...

PhantomFox
2008-12-29, 10:04 PM
Hehe, thanks, but you've already signed up! Can't give you two roles unless you have a split personality or something!

Darkcomet
2008-12-29, 10:05 PM
I did?

I forgot.

Good thing I posted anyway or I might not have realized I was in this one.

Supagoof
2008-12-30, 01:17 AM
Green Bay 17
Chicago 20
Final/OT
Tell your old man Good luck with NY next week. I think they'll need it. :smallbiggrin:
Thanks Shadow. It worked! :smallbiggrin:

Now, wish us luck against the Eagles, cause I'm pretty darn certain we'll be out-coached. :smallamused: *grumbles about Childress' predictability*

Shadow
2008-12-30, 12:28 PM
Thanks Shadow. It worked! :smallbiggrin:

Now, wish us luck against the Eagles, cause I'm pretty darn certain we'll be out-coached. :smallamused: *grumbles about Childress' predictability*

:furious:

Ah well, I guess if it's not us it may as well be you guys.
Seriously, good luck against the Eagles. :smallwink:

Thes Hunter
2008-12-31, 11:46 AM
I got to sit and watch the Bears lose... in Chicago. It was a wonderful glorious sight. :smallbiggrin:

PhantomFox
2009-01-01, 04:36 PM
As long as you cheer for my Ravens against the Dolphins, I'm fine.

Also, one day remaining!

Lizard Lord
2009-01-01, 11:36 PM
sign me up if I haven't already

happyturtle
2009-01-02, 02:17 PM
Recruitment is now closed. Role PM's coming shortly. :smallsmile:

Supagoof
2009-01-02, 02:28 PM
I got to sit and watch the Bears lose... in Chicago. It was a wonderful glorious sight. :smallbiggrin:
It really was something. However Thessie - be careful of throwing bricks while....So, how is 3rd place in the division treating you? :smalltongue: :smallwink:

Vampiric
2009-01-02, 03:41 PM
It seems the world just became our oyster, Pinky. Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

happyturtle
2009-01-02, 06:30 PM
Role PMs have been sent. If you haven't gotten yours, then PM me or PhantomFox.

And the game thread is awaiting moderator approval. I'll add the link here once it's up.

Narf!

EmeraldRose
2009-01-02, 06:32 PM
It seems the world just became our oyster, Pinky. Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so Brain, but wouldn't it be easier to just feed the cows? Naaarf.

PhantomFox
2009-01-03, 01:42 AM
Thread approved (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101148)

Thes Hunter
2009-01-04, 07:54 PM
It really was something. However Thessie - be careful of throwing bricks while....So, how is 3rd place in the division treating you? :smalltongue: :smallwink:

I'll correct you. *MY* team set a record this year.

0-16 Yes We Can!