PDA

View Full Version : What to name my HQ squad...

Ash08
2008-12-19, 08:27 PM
I looked over my Nemian Crusader army today and did a few minor toachups on some of my guys. It dawned on me that I had almost no way to tell the squads apart(other then the numbers on their sholders, but I don't think thats enough) so I painted the top "ridge" of their helmets a different color for every squad. I've named all the squads in my army except the HQ squad with Captin Aslar himself. I want something haveing to do with Lions, Noblity(they can't be space marines without it:smallbiggrin:), and slightly fierce. Any ideas?

evisiron
2008-12-19, 10:55 PM
The Mane Men! :smallbiggrin:

Or the Thundering Roar, the Fierce Bite, the Stalking Predators, the ____ ____ etc etc

Teron
2008-12-20, 12:01 AM
How about the ___ Pride, where the blank is filled in with their helmet ridge colour (which is hopefully suitably fancy, like gold or some such). Failing that, "pride" at least seems like the obvious word to hit all the notes you want.

Rutskarn
2008-12-20, 12:17 AM
Off the top of my head, how about Sehkmet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sekhmet) Squadron? Might work better for a Sisters of Battle squad, I suppose.

I also endorse the ______ Pride idea.