PDA

View Full Version : Help! My Peripherals!

afroakuma
2008-12-26, 02:42 PM
Alright, so, my new Christmas toys (for myself and others) are dying one by one and I can't find out why.

Firstly: Rock Band (the original) for Wii. The guitar no longer syncs up (it worked yesterday.) The light on the guitar and on the dongle just continue to flash. I've tried every button combination I could think of and still nothing.

Secondly: DDR X (PS2) is also brand new. I have it hooked in but the pad is nonresponsive.

Any ideas?

Oregano
2008-12-26, 03:04 PM
Are they both wireless, it might be interference or something.:smallconfused:

That's all I can think of.

afroakuma
2008-12-26, 03:33 PM
They've been on separately, on different machines in different rooms.

The guitar is wireless, the pad is not.

Oregano
2008-12-26, 03:35 PM
Then I have no idea, unless(I doubt it though) they were got off some unscrupulous character who's gave you/whoever dodgy gear.:smallconfused:

Keris
2008-12-26, 03:48 PM
Firstly: Rock Band (the original) for Wii. The guitar no longer syncs up (it worked yesterday.) The light on the guitar and on the dongle just continue to flash. I've tried every button combination I could think of and still nothing.
This may be a stupid question, and I apologise in advance, but you did press the Sync buttons, right?

afroakuma
2008-12-26, 04:13 PM
Rock Band's fine now, but the dance pad still isn't working.

Triaxx
2008-12-26, 06:13 PM
Your PS2 is embarrased that you're trying to play DDR. :smallwink: Try getting the receipt and exchanging it for another one. Explain that the pad didn't work. Most stores have an open box policy, so they'll just exchange.

afroakuma
2008-12-26, 06:19 PM
Don't have the receipt; bought it two months ago.

Also: not playing the game. I gave it to my mother for Christmas.

Oregano
2008-12-26, 06:28 PM
Don't have the receipt; bought it two months ago.

Bad move, always keep receipts, especially for games and electronics. I usually put the receipt in the gamecase.