PDA

View Full Version : bioshock help

Crispy Dave
2008-12-27, 07:47 PM
ok im stuck(yes I know I should have beat this game about a year ago)

Im at this part where im making a bomb and I need this last thing thats locked in a guys office. I can see the thing but I have no idea how to get it.

edit: I checked out ign I was trying to avoid that to not get spilers but im fine thanks anyway.

late for dinner
2008-12-29, 10:36 AM
If you go into the office, make sure you dodge all the electric trap wire...which by the way is an incredibly easy way to kill big daddys...just lay out a few wires and stand behind them shoot a pistol round into the giant and watch them run at you and fall at your feet like the rhino in 300...Oh, and keep it up too so you have protection from anyone that runs after you...there is a switch on the desk. Press it. I am pretty sure something bad will happen...like gun drones will attack you, but as long as you survive the wave of them, the safe will be unlocked...finish this game!

Crispy Dave
2008-12-29, 02:45 PM
If you go into the office, make sure you dodge all the electric trap wire...which by the way is an incredibly easy way to kill big daddys...just lay out a few wires and stand behind them shoot a pistol round into the giant and watch them run at you and fall at your feet like the rhino in 300...Oh, and keep it up too so you have protection from anyone that runs after you...there is a switch on the desk. Press it. I am pretty sure something bad will happen...like gun drones will attack you, but as long as you survive the wave of them, the safe will be unlocked...finish this game!

ya thanks I looked it up on IGN and got through it and a turret popped up when I pressed it.