PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an Eladrin and level progression

Poodle
2008-12-27, 08:57 PM
Hello everyone, I am about to start a Gestalt campaign and I wanted to play a Celestial/Sorcerer, to try and take advantage of the inherent levels of cleric that many celestials have.
I was planning on going with Solar, but they may be a little to righteous for my group so I was hoping that someone may have seen or made an Eladrin that had cleric levels that progress with it like the solar`s do

thanks

Starsinger
2008-12-27, 10:37 PM
IIRC Ghaele Eladrin are a 20 level "class" in savage species.

Poodle
2008-12-27, 11:27 PM
Thanks for the Response, I probably should have mentioned I had considered the Ghaele but there cleric levels only progress up to lvl 14.

I was trying to get something that would go all the way to 20 or 20+ like the solars dose.

I know that People like dice Feeks have made more celestials galixetar (doubt that how its spelt) and so on,
but since they restarted that site I have not been able to find any of their old stuff so I was hoping that someone may have seen or made a celestial that might work
if all else fails I am happy to use the solar there is even a progression on this forum I was just trying for the cha good alignment

Thanks

ErrantX
2008-12-28, 12:14 AM
Using ghaele is perfect, I'd say. Just prestige class Mystic theurge afterwards and those cleric levels and sorcerer levels just keep right on going up.

-X

Poodle
2008-12-28, 12:34 AM
lol its not a bad idea but can you apply Mystic theurge to racial spell levels ?

any other idea`s ?