PDA

View Full Version : Status Quo is God(dess) [Town Plot]

FireFox
2008-12-28, 09:35 PM
Please do not post here unless I invite you!

Kevin and Lupy appear at one end of a roughly octagonal clearing surrounded by thick trees. Orianna should be running up through the path behind them. In front of them, at the other end of the clearing, Boudica stands next to a silver tree, smirking.

Mee
2008-12-28, 09:37 PM
Orianna is running up.
((Lupy, a description of her newer state will be added next post.))

Lupy
2008-12-28, 09:42 PM
Lupy is here in fire elemental form, hovering 9 inches above the ground.

((Okay.))

Mee
2008-12-28, 09:44 PM
Orianna is in her full celestial state.
So, several inches taller, with silver skin, solid gold eyes, curvier, and wearing this, (http://www.uesp.net/w/images/thumb/451px-Kotn_Armor.jpg) (Minus the helm, sword, and shield. The metal is actually a type of insanely hardened amber. About the hardness of mithral. But no metal. No metal at all in the suit.
Oh, and the white cuirass is actually purple.)
And her sword is at her hip.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 09:45 PM
Boudica grins. My, my, my... what have I ever done to hurt you, Flame? Why is it you have come here now to kill me?

Lupy
2008-12-28, 09:46 PM
To repay a debt I owe to someone, Floris.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:gUN0DLU61SCUVM:http://www.georgehernandez.com/h/xzMisc/zMisc/Media/BillAube/FireElemental.jpg

This is a female fire elemental, but you get the idea.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 09:54 PM
It's Boudica actually. And what is your name?
Orianna, child, are we going to be able to negotiate or are you just going to kill me without any further ado? :smallsigh::smallfrown:

Lupy
2008-12-28, 09:55 PM
There is power in a name, and to acknowledge yours is to release whatever power that may be. Mine is Lupy.

Mee
2008-12-28, 09:56 PM
"We might.
However . . . you keep using my DNA, without asking.
That, I could live with.
But then you sent Angela off to kill people?" :smallannoyed:

FireFox
2008-12-28, 09:58 PM
It is a pleasure to meet you Lupy. She smiles at him, then looks at Orianna. She's so... perfect. :smallamused:

Lupy
2008-12-28, 09:58 PM
Lupy waits, he doesn't fully know what this is all about.

Mee
2008-12-28, 10:01 PM
The only thing that might betray Ori's anger, is her knuckles whitening around her sword hilt.
"Yes, which is why you shall not use her again."
She sighs, and draws her sword.
This obviously can't be done with talking.

Lupy
2008-12-28, 10:03 PM
Lupy takes that as a cue to put his shields up.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 10:05 PM
Boudica shrugs. Yet it was after meeting you and her father that she lost her virginity to someone years older than her. I understand your other child is an adolescent slut too? :smallmad:
Enough, you do not dare harm me. At a gesture from Boudica, Angela walks out from behind the silver tree, holding a bone sword in her hand. Her eyes are blank.

Lupy
2008-12-28, 10:08 PM
((Can no one you guys play have, ya know, have an ordinary child-hood sexually? :smalltongue: ))

Lupy readies his first pyschic attack... Not that Boudicca can tell.

Mee
2008-12-28, 10:09 PM
She sighs, and doesn't attack yet.
"Yes, she did. Because you didn't teach her.
You kept her imprisoned. So, the first time she was free to go do this, she . . . went overboard. Had you done your job, and cared for her for more then a killing machine. She wouldn't have. This is, by no means, my fault."

She sighs upon seeing Angela.
"Lupy, you take Boudica. Let me deal with Angela.
Even though I'm the only one that can hurt Boudica . . . . blast.
No, never mind.

Kevin, advise?"

Lupy
2008-12-28, 10:12 PM
I can subdue Angela without killing her.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 10:12 PM
((Come Lupy, isn't it obvious that by RPing teenagers doing sex things we can somehow make up for our own lack of experience or significant others...? :smalltongue:))

Boudica's eyes widen in fury.
Angela mechanically raises the sword to her neck.

Kevin is lying on his back as his lips start to turn blue and his chest ceases to rise and fall.

Mee
2008-12-28, 10:14 PM
"Lupy. Get Angela. And Boudica, if you can."
Ori kneels, and checks Kevin.
Instead of attacking.

((So, what was that about tricky choices? :smalltongue: ))

Lupy
2008-12-28, 10:14 PM
((I get by without it somehow. Maybe if you used Google Images less, it wouldn't be so pressing? :smallwink::smalltongue::smallbiggrin: ))

New plan.

Lupy casts greater restoration at Kevin, and then unleashes the pyschic attack on Boudicca. Rather than trying to punch a hole, the attack emulates a skin deep razor blade cut, painful, but not very fatal.

He then casts greater bind at Angela.

EDIT:

Ignus high one,
Show your mercy,
Do not make me kill the girl,
Ignus oh Lord,
Grant me strength to,
Throw these dark chains off, of her.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 10:18 PM
... Ask Mee about my new forum idea. :smallamused:
Oh, and I've actually made out with a girl, so nyeh! :smalltongue:

Kevin's not hurt, he's just not breathing.

Boudica cries out in pain, but doesn't bleed. Fool, you can not beat me without them dying. Bow before me now and you can have them both!

Angela is seemingly uneffected, as she digs the blade into her neck, drawing a little blood.

Lupy
2008-12-28, 10:20 PM
Lupy ignores Boudicca and turns to Angela. He tries using force hands to grab her throat.

((OOC Knowledge only: He's trying to distract her, and if she doesn't react, he'll pinch a nerve and knock her out.))

Mee
2008-12-28, 10:20 PM
"Lupy. Boudica is choking Kevin. Get her. I'll get Angela."
Orianna charges at Angela, and tries to tackle her.

Lupy
2008-12-28, 10:22 PM
I had thi- never mind.

He teleports to be, literally, on top of Boudicca, and his body temperature is roughly 10,000 degrees. She will be blinded if she looks at him.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 10:23 PM
The force hands don't seem to do much at all. When Ori tries to tackle her, Angela swings out and tries to kill her mother with the bonesword.

Kevin continues not breathing.

What looks like a veritable tank of thick hide and razor tusks, or an ugly dire elephant/rhino/hippo thing, tries to stampade through the surrounding forest and smash into Lupy.

Edit: Come on Lupy.
Boudica disappears. See above note on animal attack.

Mee
2008-12-28, 10:25 PM
Orianna is caught by the sword, but it's stopped (mostly) by her armor, it does cut her though.
Not too badly. Yay for armor.
Ori tries to exchange the cut for a tackle.

Lupy
2008-12-28, 10:26 PM
It can if it wants to, fire has no mass, and so neither does Lupy. He tries to break her concentration again by creating what appears to be a miniature sun, just as bright, in front of her eyes.

At the same time, he begins weaving a complex shield over Kevin. And futhermore, he lowers his own body temperature back to about 3,000 and starts trying to force oxygen into his blood stream through his skin. Which can work with enough pressure.

EDIT: The sun will follow her anywhere. It's sentient and alive.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 10:29 PM
No, I mean posting twice before I can post once. Pick an action, then do it in your post, then let me respond before moving on to something else please.
Again, Boudica isn't really here. Unless you count the several ton mammoth trying to smash into Lupy violently. Oh, anywhere? Then it probably goes to blind the mammoth, which doesn't rely much on eyes anyways.

Kevin starts breathing.

Ori can tackle her, but she might impale herself further.

Lupy
2008-12-28, 10:31 PM
Lupy keeps up the routine on Kevin, and then turns to the mammoth. Fireballs start coming at it from literally all directions, clinging and still burning if they hit. And they are coming in very, very, very fast.

Mee
2008-12-28, 10:31 PM
She probably will.
Ori, wincing, waits for something.
((How far in is Angela's sword?))

FireFox
2008-12-28, 10:33 PM
Kevin keeps breathing.

The mammoth is badly hit, but it should be plowing into Lupy with an incredibly high amount of force derived from momentum.

The sword is four feet long, I would imagine Ori would have to be impaled my most of it to tackle her. She drops it and tries to raise a claw to her neck blankly.

Mee
2008-12-28, 10:38 PM
Good. Then Ori rolls off, hopefully taking the sword with her.
She'll probably be caught by the claws as she goes, but if she gets away, she'll roll to her feet, pull out the sword, and throw it away. Then face Angela . . .
That is, if it works.

Lupy
2008-12-28, 10:39 PM
Lupy has no mass, a kinetic attack against him is like throwing a beach ball at Chuck Norris.

Lupy finishes Kevin's shield, and then tries to get enough air into him to make him wake up.

The bombardment intensifies. The fireballs stick using an oily substance made entirely of artificial elements from Mechanus.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 10:42 PM
Okay. And I mean, Angela is lying down on her back with her claw to her own throat, ready to slit it if Ori tries something.

Right, the beast disappears.
And gale-force winds try to disperse Lupy.

Kevin is still out.

Mee
2008-12-28, 10:43 PM
Oh, sorry, misunderstood.
Then Ori sits there.
Then thinks, and wonders what all Angela inherited.
Orianna attempts to cut her ever so slightly on the arm, unless Angela makes a move to kill herself.

Lupy
2008-12-28, 10:45 PM
Lupy is blown high into the air, swearing. He then puts a force bubble around himself and sinks again- those have mass.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 10:49 PM
Angela pretty much will try and kill herself if Ori does anything but kneel. And can she regenerate fast enough to avoid dying after breaking her neck?

Boudica appears under Lupy's bubble and tries to raise a mountain of fast moving rock to blast it up again.

Mee
2008-12-28, 10:52 PM
Then Ori kneels.
Trusting Lupy to do what he can.
And that, if he needs help, he'll holler.

Lupy
2008-12-28, 10:53 PM
Lupy slices down through the rock with using his own body heat, although he is straining himself now, to keep his own temperature this high, Boudicca may or may not be able to tell, he is shaking a bit.

He his trying to wake Kevin up still; the shield is really wearing him down to maintain.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 10:57 PM
Kevin stays out of it because I frankly want this fight to be about you guys.

Angela gets up, redy to snap her own neck at a moment's notice.

Boudica floats back and tries to blast Lupy with several lightning bolts from the sky.

Mee
2008-12-28, 10:58 PM
Ori wishes Lupy would just . . . drop the shield.

She also gets off of Angela, that is, if doing that wouldn't make her slit her own throat . . .

Lupy
2008-12-28, 10:59 PM
Lupy drops the shield to deflect the lightning. He doesn't mean to, but he's not going to be able to recraft it with Boudicca attacking him. He shoots some Lances of Lights and some fireballs down at Boudicca.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 11:01 PM
Boudica gets hit and winces again before turning into a large batlike mammal. She targets Lupy with her echolocation, which is really a high power sonic attack.

Mee
2008-12-28, 11:03 PM
Orianna stands there, wishing Lupy would lure Boudica into sword range.
As she's still armed. Just . . . not doing anything with it.

Lupy
2008-12-28, 11:04 PM
Lupy falls back slowly towards Ori, he is bleeding lava-like plasma from where the sonic beams hit him. He fires a more intense barrage at her, the bleeding becomes more intense.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 11:05 PM
Boudica falls from the sky and manages to turn back. I will have the girl kill herself, Lupy. What debt will you be repaying then? :smallmad:

Mee
2008-12-28, 11:07 PM
((And I must deadtime.))
Ori stands perfectly still.
((Let me know if/when Boudica gets within range.)

Lupy
2008-12-28, 11:10 PM
That is regrettable, but I will ressurect when I am done with you. He heals himself.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 11:13 PM
You think I cannot keep one's soul beyond your grasp?
((Yay, another plot idea! >.>))
Kill her, and she dies forever. Boudica walks towards Lupy.

Lupy
2008-12-28, 11:22 PM
My master is greater than you are. He unleashes a huge wave of fire on her.

FireFox
2008-12-28, 11:23 PM
Her skin burns horribly, then seems to fix itself as she keeps walking. Yet... there are some things the Gods know well enough to let alone.

Mee
2008-12-29, 01:09 AM
"Angela, snap out of it!
You aren't really going to kill yourself."
She smiles, somewhat ruefully.
"You easily could, but you won't.
Would you really kill yourself, and, by doing that, force Haiden to be all alone?
No. I can not see you doing that.
I know Boudica is forcing you to do this, and I ask you, for Haiden's sake, snap. Out. Of. It!"
She seems . . . somewhat upset, but mostly directed at Boudica.
She also hopes this works.

Lupy
2008-12-29, 08:26 PM
Lupy frowns, his face tensing up. He is trying to figure out how to overcome her damage reduction.

FireFox
2008-12-29, 08:33 PM
The blank eyes flicker, then become still.

Kneel Lupy, or the girl's soul will be lost forever.

Lupy
2008-12-29, 08:36 PM
He freezes. Lost you say? Or hidden?

Mee
2008-12-29, 08:36 PM
"Angela, please."
She says, trying hard. But not pleading. More of honestly asking. In . . . bah! I can't describe it. :smalltongue:
"Even if you don't do it for me, do it for him?
You love him. Don't rip his heart out by letting her control you, and making you kill yourself.
I know you can stop her.
Please, try."

FireFox
2008-12-29, 08:38 PM
Are they not the same? No, I have given you long enough. Suffer. Angela keels over.

Lupy
2008-12-29, 08:39 PM
Lupy falls to his knees, at the same time trying to draw the pain into himself. If it works, he screams an unearthly scream.

Mee
2008-12-29, 08:41 PM
Orianna sighs.
"So be it."
And tries to take a swipe at Boudica's head.
In a long arc, not a stab, so the odds of it hitting are greater, and she is moving with, not only her full celestial state, but with lots and lots of adrenaline. >.>
So it's very, very fast.
That is, if she's in range . . .

FireFox
2008-12-29, 08:42 PM
Well, there's no pain. Just death.

Boudica floats back out of reach.

Mee
2008-12-29, 08:43 PM
Then Orianna pursues, swinging whenever Boudica is in range.

Lupy
2008-12-29, 08:44 PM
I thought you meant suffer, the power word. >.> <.<

Well then, since I wasted my post, Lupy rushes over to her and takes off his mitre, prying the crowning gem from it and holding in over Angela's heart. Boudicca should know what he is up to.

FireFox
2008-12-29, 08:48 PM
Angela's soul is very well hidden.

Boudica abruptly turns into some kind of equine looking animal with a large horn at the next time Ori swings and attempts to impale her.

Mee
2008-12-29, 08:50 PM
Then Ori is impaled.
And grabs Boudica around the neck, or mane, if there is one, (Tries to, anyway) and tries to stab her in the neck. Several times. At close range.

Lupy
2008-12-29, 08:52 PM
He is whispering quickly:

Ignus,
Terus,
Aquan,
Aeris.

By the four,
and by the five:

Ignus,
Terus,
Aquan,
Aeris,
Tempus.

Restore the misled girl to life.

The priceless crowing gem of his mitre dissapears, and he slumps backwords, having poured too much of himself into the gem.

True Miracle.

FireFox
2008-12-29, 08:54 PM
With Ori's sword, that actually hurts Boudica greatly, coupled with Lupy's earlier attacks.

Heh, now that I think about it... None of those Gods have any domain over where Angela's soul is hidden. Fancy that.

Lupy
2008-12-29, 08:55 PM
Well, regardless of that, Lupy is still in a coma.

Mee
2008-12-29, 08:57 PM
Then Ori hangs on, and keeps stabbing/slicing.
Trying as hard as she can to kill Boudica.

FireFox
2008-12-29, 08:59 PM
Boudica turns back into her regular form, then covers herself with acid to try and get Ori off her.

Yeah... Well, darn.

Mee
2008-12-29, 09:00 PM
. . . . mistake.
Ori, in this form, is immune to acid. As I know you know.
As is her sword. (Wouldn't be much of a sword if it melts, now would it?)
So she hangs on, and keeps causing pain.

Lupy
2008-12-29, 09:01 PM
Crud. Lupy starts disintegrating, leaving beind his mitre and a ring. Which Ori may want to pick up... It is full of stored energy which would be useful in defeating Boudicca if 'hit 'er 'til she breaks' fails.

FireFox
2008-12-29, 09:40 PM
Well, considering Ori's new sword, that tactic does prove to be effective, as Boudica looks deader than a six day old side of ribs.

Mee
2008-12-29, 09:46 PM
Orianna stabs her a few more times, just to be sure.
Then, satisfied, goes over to Angela, and checks on her.

FireFox
2008-12-29, 09:52 PM
She's dead Jim Ori. I mean, Angela is.

Mee
2008-12-29, 09:53 PM
Orianna sighs, and tries to pick up Angela's corpse.

FireFox
2008-12-29, 09:54 PM
Ori can do so... And a prehensile tentacle tries to steal her sword once she drops it.

Mee
2008-12-29, 09:57 PM
Well, seeing as if anything but Ori touches the hilt with intent of using it/taking it, it takes . . . defensive measures. And she stabbed it into the dirt, to do a few things:
Get it out of the way,
and to clean the blade, as she doesn't have to worry about it dulling.
So the only thing that can be grasped is the hilt.
You really want to grab it?
But she picks up Angela.

FireFox
2008-12-29, 09:59 PM
The tentacle still tries to grab it, and after the countermeasures occur, magnetism tries to pull the sword out of Ori's reach.

Mee
2008-12-29, 10:00 PM
It's not metal.
It was created for Ori, and Ori needs to keep dealing with Druids.
So, won't work.
(Yes, this stuff is all planned out, I'm not making it up as I go.)

Ori starts to walk away, leaving the sword in the dirt.

FireFox
2008-12-29, 10:19 PM
Then the earth rises up and tries tos wallow the damn thing.

Mee
2008-12-29, 10:22 PM
It can do that, but if it's just normal dirt, when Ori whistles, which she just did, it comes flying back to her, and sheaths itself.
:smalltongue:

FireFox
2008-12-29, 10:27 PM
No, it's rock... hard rock... diamond now... moving it to the center of the earth.

Mee
2008-12-29, 10:29 PM
The sword has, and can cut diamond. (*Is still not making this up, I promise*)
It keeps trying to get out.

FireFox
2008-12-29, 10:34 PM
Then it gets out. Boudica's on her feet know, looking perfectly fine. A plague on you! May your damned blood never fix your injuries again! May every element retain its natural power to hurt you! May this plague sicken you to the point of death! Her lips curl into a cruel smile. And may your perfect, slut of a daughter stay dead for ever.

Mee
2008-12-29, 10:36 PM
Orianna keeps walking.
Ignoring Boudica.
But wishing that she had stayed dead.
Ah well, she can't do anything any more anyway. Not with the new rules. :smalltongue:

FireFox
2008-12-29, 10:44 PM
Take that post back.
The whole point of the dying curse is that she has to die! Just one more stab! She's just hiding her injuries! Lupy's fire actually blasted her down like crazy, and Ori's sword knocked her into the negatives! She's and -9 but stabilized! Punch the bitch out all ready!

Mee
2008-12-29, 10:46 PM
*sigh*
Fine, but in my own way.

As the sword came flying back to Ori, it runs past Boudica, trying to cut her again.
This is Ori's way of saying she doesn't care about Boudica any more.
And that she's not worth her time. :smalltongue:

If this doesn't work, then Ori will stab her.

FireFox
2008-12-29, 10:48 PM
It doesn't work. Mostly because I refuse to have her die undramatically. Boudica is standing at the edge of the hole that the sword has just come out of. She has the sword stabbed through her back, and is cursing Ori. But she's still alive. This is madness!

Mee
2008-12-29, 10:49 PM
Fine then.
No, not madness.
This, is SPARTAA!!!

"I have one thing to say.
Yippie Ki Yay Mothe-!"
*kick*

Ori attempts to kick Boudica off the ledge.
Then, as an after thought, throw the sword at her, aiming for the heart, so she can't come back.
:smalltongue:

FireFox
2008-12-29, 10:56 PM
Boudica dies, but her plague thingy/dying curse may still work. John McClane quotes not withstanding. Oh, and she can call her sword back, Boudica's gone.

Mee
2008-12-29, 10:57 PM
It still works.
Yay! Then her sword is back, and she goes to Civvy's chapel, still carrying Angela.

FireFox
2008-12-29, 11:48 PM
Hours later, Tobias comes along to survey the battlefield. He bends down and retrieves Lupy's mitre and ring, with the intention of returning them to Lupy the next time he was in Town. After awhile he walks away.

Mee
2008-12-30, 02:25 AM
Oh yeah. Ori meant to get those. She really did. She (And I, I will admit) sort of . . . forgot, though . . .