View Full Version : A nice place to plant some epleptic trees, dont you think?

mago
2008-12-29, 08:35 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0547.html...

ahh.. strangely, this never got much debate. come on, it's a perfect place for epleptic trees. come give me your wild theories. i don't have any right now, but you must. come come!

OOTS_Supporter
2008-12-29, 08:56 PM
One of the prisnoners uses his hidden PC skills to break out and kill Redcloak and Xykon's phylactery and Xykon for good and Celia comes to kill the Mitd and O-chul dies from eplepetic treeitus.

Zordrath
2008-12-29, 09:45 PM
Obviously, the people in that prison must have contracted a disease that causes humans to lose their hair. The two guys not affected therefore can't be entirely human and are possibly disguised minions of Qarr who has ordered them to stir up a revolt against the goblin oppressors so that House Kubota can reclaim the city more easily at a later point. Maybe they're even sent by another of the nine sides mentioned by the roaches, so we now know that at least one of them knows of Xykon and is opposed to him.

OOTS_Supporter
2008-12-29, 09:47 PM
Also, I think that te Prisoners will play a role with O-chul on whatever his role is going to be.

Zelthax
2008-12-29, 10:49 PM
I believe that the Resistance will learn of O-Chul's captivity, and make a daring rescue, and O-Chul will lead a wonderfully sucessful revolution, freeing slaves and such: and during the midst of the battle, Redcloak and Xykon (who, by that point, will have figured something about Girard's or Kraagor's Gate) will sneak out, leaving another huge battle where the city is finally reclaimed by the returning fleet of Hinjo's ships. The hobgoblins will flee, and somebody important will die. I don't have any idea about what happens to V.

But I really like epic battles, so, eh.