PDA

View Full Version : The Dancing Fox Inn XLIV This long and the mangement still sucks.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

celtois
2008-12-30, 03:08 AM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/celtois/DFIT3.png

(( Banner by Celtois feel free to steal it so long as I get credit))

Welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn! Come and try our one of a kind beverages and food, chat with friends, or grab a private room and relax. All are welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn. Except Luminar, it seems . . .

We would like to ask, please, no smoking in the establishment. Thank you for understanding.. Be sure to enjoy your stay.

Map:
There is no map. The Inn has as much space as is needed, as many tables as is needed, as many rooms as needed (Upstairs), as many corners as needed, and so on.
There is, however, a description:
Description:

The inn is . . . indescribable. Size wise, anyway. It has as many tables as needed, and as many chairs as needed. So that needn't be said as well.
However, the floors have been . . . completely changed.
They were rough hewn logs. They are now laminated hardwood. All of the broken, dirty glasses and silverware have been removed, and replaced with better, more functional (And clean) ones. The kitchen is, by far, the best room in the inn. Sparklingly clean, the best equipment out there, and so on. The entire inn has been renovated. It is now made of better wood, and is much cleaner. It's not the prettiest building in the town, but it's functional. Which is what counts.
Also, any damage done to the inn will fix itself by the next day. So don't worry.
There is, downstairs, a bag. A small bag, but it . . . is bottomless. It is where the food comes from. Grade A food, and limitless supply. So there's no chance of running out of food. Same for the drinks. But, you know, a barrel, not a bag.
Current Staff:
Kelindale- Barkeep and Innkeeper
???- Barboy
Gabriella - Barmaid
Jessica - Cook
??? - Bard
(If the person with the job, such as the barboy, if that person does not come around for a month (Or so), they lose the job. Not to be mean, but to clear up the space, so that someone else who might want it can have it.)
NOW HIRING: A Waiter / Waitresses, and a janitor.
If you're none of these but think you can help ask about a job, ask Kelindale, IC.
((Also if you have a Banner idea, please, PM it to Me(e).))

NPCs:

Name: Naim ElLess.
Race: Human.
Description: Completely average hight, weight, and so on.
He's the waiter when Kelindale isn't around.

THE MENU: OF DEATH!!!!
Be sure to keep an eye out for our DAILY SPECIALS! Who am I kidding that never happens...
Wines:
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with hits of oak and black cherry. Oak? Cherry? Eww.
Elven Wine – imported straight from Elven lands But . . . what if the wagon made turns along it's way?
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose. Full bodied? Eh?

Bar Drinks:
Swampwater - A delicious lemon-lime delight with a nasty name.
Shocker Lizard’s Chider – Sends a shock through your body, bound to wake you up unless it kills you.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice. Dark? What is dark anyway?
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps. How is it sneaky? :utterlyconfused:
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie and flakes of rust. :D
Coffee - buzzzzz. Coffee = nassttee
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down. To the point you won't wake up for several hundred years!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you... Liver go boom.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures, like Kurvis. Mmmm, tasty.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice. So redheads get drinks named after them? Where's the Ori special? Or the Toby special? Or all the other redheads?
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon. Don't get a fireball one. Ever.
Manticore Martini – a regular Martini but stirred with a spike from a Manticore tail, giving it an exotic taste. And makes it poisonous! :D
Melon Juice – relaxes the mind. Maybe a bit . . . too far.
Green Tea - with a hint of sugar sugar. SUGAR!!!! :D
Beholder's Earl Grey - It's a tea named after everyone's favortie abberation. Need I say more? You mean besides the fact that he's not everyone's favorite?
Root Beer – For those who have a weak stomach Or those too young for the booze.
Cold Milk – For the kids See: Root Beer.
Burning Brandy- To keep the Archbishop happy And Aurea. ;)
Beers Ales & Such:
Thunder Ale - puts a boom in your tummy Then, it explodes! Killing you!
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - deathly good to the point of death.
Dwarven Brandy - comes from dwarven lands No derr.
Guilders Ale - a tasty treat that doesn't mess with your mind Yes it does. You only think it doesn't.
Rouges Rum - Warning: You may pickpocket while drunk you might always be pickpocketed!
Fairy Ale - You'll think you can fly But you can't. Because it's not red bull.

Fizzy Drinks: (courtesy of Leigh and Mee. Thanks!) *beams*
Blueberry buzz - Spyte soda, with blueberries, and blueberry syrup in it. It's blue! Ba da dee da da doo, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVIDgXgXMcs)
Banana beer - Root beer, banana slices, whipped cream on the top, and a cherry on that. A traditional.
Leigh special - A warm coffee (Bubbly, of course...with your choice of a hazelnut or chocolate flavor), with a swirl of peppermint, a stick of cocoa, and optional sprinkles and whipped cream. Not mine. This was Leigh's.
Triple threat - Root beer and coffee swirled together, with a lemon wedge jammed on the rim. Leigh's again.
K's special - Carbonated water, mixed with cream, pineapple flavoring, coconut sprinkled on top, then a few strawberries dropped into it. Very good. Go K!!!
Ice cream float - Your choice of flavors. Yeah, we have a wide variety, vanilla, or . . . vanilla. >.>
The cute drink - Just like K's special, but it has some fruit on the top. A lime slice as a smile, and two cherries as eyes. It's cute. It also comes with a little umbrella. It's so CUTE!!!
Spryte - the regular, boring drink. Translation: Meh.

Food: Not touching the food.
Peanuts
Chips & Dip
Curry - Chicken, beef, pork, or seafood
Cured Ham Steak
BBQ Hydra Heads
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Pork Chops
Mutton Chops
Golden Apple
Fish (Cod, Eel, Trout, Salmon) – Served with a lemon wedge
Fresh Bread
Fine Aged Cheddar
Fava Beans
Birdseed
Berries - all kinds, blue, black, straw
Roasted Quail - kinda like a small turkey
And anything else you may want. Just ask.

Dessert:
Muffins Muffins? In dessert? Really?
Brownies Browniiiiiiiiiesssssss . . . . . (For those that don't get this reference: Shame on you. Go read Van Von Hunter.
Slice of cake (Chocolate, cheese, whatever...) CAAKE!!!
Milkshake Because THIS! IS! MILKSHAKE!!!!!!!! *kicks off ledge*
COOKIES cookie cookie cookie... num num num...
PIE who doesn't love pie? I'll tell ya who, crazy people.

We hope you enjoy your stay at the Dancing Fox Inn.

The Ballad of the Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4780487&postcount=714)
We Dream of a Town (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4561030&postcount=61)

Seals of approval
'cause the DFI's awesome like that :smallcool:
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk87/magik815/2i6nrlz.png (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71239)

Mee is awesome.

Disclaimer The only thing changing about the inn is the size. So it will allow anyone in. And will supply as many corners as needed. Nothing else is changing. And it never does change. It just . . . you watch it, it . . seems to stay the same, but you know it changes, but . . . it doesn't, but . . .. (Think about it, and your head will explode)

Chas the mage
2008-12-30, 03:10 AM
If I do jounrey to westerfall, I shall do it tomarrow.
((deadtime))

Bergett
2008-12-30, 03:13 AM
((I need sleep as well night people...))
Ravik goes to bed
((deadtime))

celtois
2008-12-30, 03:14 AM
(I don't but meh...I should)

I wish you luck.

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 07:28 AM
Goliath opens the door, he's still in Werebear form but he has the biggest smile on his face.
WOOHOO!
I was picked ta join in wit tha Great Hunt, by tha Grand Bear himself!
We hunted like no man had ever hunted before. We hunted moose and deer ta eat with supernatural stealth and precision and in return for tha bounty tha Nature had given us, we hunted unnatural predators includin Manticores, Chimeras and even the mighty Kraken!
Oh what joy I felt ta be among my own people, ta be among those whoo understand me.
Goliaths form shifts back into his usual self.
Well, this be tha time far celebrating, can I have a Dwarven Brandy please, wuth extra Brandy!

Prince_Selm
2008-12-30, 08:41 AM
Nerick stumbles down the stairs obviously just awoken by your entrance

Yeah, of course, just have a seat.

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 09:47 AM
Thankya lad, donnae mind if a do
Goliath is still grinning like the Cheshire Cat out of Alice in Wonderland

Prince_Selm
2008-12-30, 09:58 AM
Nerick brings him the drink and slumps onto the bar.

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 10:40 AM
Hey laddie, ya look like ya bin havin a bad day, ya wanna talk aboot it, Ima good listener

Prince_Selm
2008-12-30, 11:11 AM
It's just early.

He pulls out and drinks a potion

Much better.:smallsmile:

Durp
2008-12-30, 11:14 AM
Chris comes down the stairs, muttering and rubbing his eyes.

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 11:20 AM
Ya ok there Chris? howyabin anyways?

Durp
2008-12-30, 11:39 AM
Wha? Oh, i'm great. But, I'm missing something... what is it to love? to feel a woman's flesh against yours/ I know naught of these things, for I am a simple creation of a better being...
he rolls his eyes.
I'm fine, thanks... No appreciation for theatre.

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 11:51 AM
Oh yes, a heard aboot whar happened last night after I'd left
A know too well whar the love of a woman is like, but beware, if it comes from the wrong woman, all you'll end up wit is a broken heart. The love of a good woman is different ta each man, ta me it was like nature itself had entered my mind, opening my eyes ta tha world around me. Ta yoo it may be different.
Never say that anyone is better than ya, here is Ol'Goliath's philosiphy, nobody is better than yoo but yar no better than anyone else.
Never bin much a fan 'o' theatre, I can appreciate it but a cannae never really get interested in it.

Durp
2008-12-30, 11:56 AM
Do not laugh about the goblin.
Chris barely contains a smile as he listens.
Right. I'll think about it. And what happened last night?

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 12:02 PM
You know, the thing that happened between you and Gabriella.

Durp
2008-12-30, 12:06 PM
What? When we made out? Or when we said we loved each other? Because neither really need to be censored. :smallconfused:
(( Deadtime. :smallannoyed: ))
((Back))
(( @#$$*^$!! Deadtime again... ))

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 12:52 PM
Well, I got nothin better ta do, so I'll just sit here and wait for someone ta talk to.

celtois
2008-12-30, 01:08 PM
David walks downstairs still looking a bit scared from his encounter with the lioness.

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 01:26 PM
Ya'lright Lad? Ya lookin a bit sheepish, thars no need ta be afraid when Ol'Goliaths around, anything that tries ta make any trouble will find itself on tha sharp end 'o' ma Broadsword

celtois
2008-12-30, 01:27 PM
Yeah....it's just ...I was killed yesterday

(Just before the new rules to. So Quin said he could be raised.)

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 01:32 PM
Well ya don't look dead ta me, but tell me lad, which fiend was it that killed ya?
I'll have no Innocent blood spilt in this town while I'm still alive.

Bergett
2008-12-30, 01:34 PM
Ravik walks down the stairs.

celtois
2008-12-30, 01:36 PM
I don't know...a young boy stumbled into the inn I ran to help him. Then he turned into a lioness and tried to kill me. She did ...then I woke up ....and found myself looking at a dragon...I guess the dragon brought my body to be raised.

deadtime

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 01:39 PM
Well hello there Ravik, how ya bin?

Bergett
2008-12-30, 01:40 PM
I've been good you? Kill that goblin?

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 01:45 PM
That be old history lad, although I've still got his head mounted on ma wall.

Bergett
2008-12-30, 01:46 PM
real pleasant so what have you been up to?

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 02:00 PM
Well as I am a natural Werebear I was chosen by the Grand Bear himself to participate in The Great Hunt.
On the Hunt we were attacked by Wererats, they outnumbered us and had silver weapons, but the Great Bear's warcry fueled our strength and we slaughtered our opponents mercilessly and without pity.
When the hunt was over, he taught us a single spell, one that would summon his spirit to our side when needed in battle, would you like to hear it?

Bergett
2008-12-30, 02:03 PM
Sure, why not?

EDIT: ((Ehh, I'm gonna deadtime for a bit sorry...))

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 02:09 PM
Let the Great Bear enter your heart.

Hear his whisper on the winds.

His spirit in the forests.

His Strength in the Mountains!

HIS ROAR IN THE SKIES!!!

BEWARE CREATURES OF THE DARKNESS,
THE GREAT BEAR PROWLS THIS NIGHT!

Chas the mage
2008-12-30, 02:10 PM
Chas & Co enter.

@^ :smallconfused:

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 02:18 PM
Gooday to you Chas and friends, how are you.
Sorry, the spirit of The Great Bear is somehow able to surpress my dwarven accent.

Lupy
2008-12-30, 02:24 PM
A very tired looking Knelious walks into the Inn.

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 02:35 PM
Well I'm feeling rather.... wild and free
Goliath's form grows and twists, brown fur spouts through the seems in his armour, his face elongates into the snout of a Brown bear that is lined with Razor-Sharp teeth, his hands grow into vicious looking claws and he his whole body grows to tremendous size.
When the transformation is complete a Half-Man Half-Bear creature stands before you clad in Black Full-Plate with an obscenely large broadsword across it's back.
Aaaaaaaah, to be as free as the creatures of the forest, that is the true gift of lycanthropy

Lupy
2008-12-30, 02:39 PM
Knelious is staring at him, wide eyed.

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 02:52 PM
Do not be afraid my friend, I shall not harm anyone, I am still the same old Goliath I have always been.
In this form I am enlightened to nature's ways, I hear her voice on the wind, I see her reflection in the water, and I feel her very spirit within me

Lupy
2008-12-30, 03:03 PM
Knelious tries to shake his paw. Nice to meet you then.

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 03:13 PM
You know lad, you are the first non-lycanthrope to ever try to shake my hand, I respect your courage.
I'll make you an offer if you want, you may have to suffer a slight nip though, but it will allow you to see the world as I see it

Lupy
2008-12-30, 03:22 PM
Thank you for the offer, sir, but I have to become an elemental later in life, I'd like to enjoy being human as long as I can.

What brings you to the city?

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 03:25 PM
Goliath lets out a hearty laugh
My good friend, I already live here.
I work in my forge and I teach both Physical and Tactical combat at the local college

Lupy
2008-12-30, 03:29 PM
Oh, I see. I am the Archbishop's aide up at the Cathedral. I was not aware that the University was open over the holidays.

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 03:31 PM
Oh its closed at the moment, but I do work there.
Anyway lad, why do you have to become an elemental?

Lupy
2008-12-30, 03:33 PM
The Great God Ignus, Lord of all the Fires of the Cosmos allows only fire elementals to join the ranks of his Patriarchs, so that they can visit him on the plane of fire as is nessicary.

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 03:39 PM
Suddenly, a ghostly dwarf appears, glaring.
Damn that dragon...where is Maria?

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 03:41 PM
Look a fellow dwarf of mine
(Goliath is still in Werebear Hybrid form)
How are you my friend?

Lupy
2008-12-30, 03:42 PM
Knelious watches.

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 03:45 PM
Look a fellow dwarf of mine
(Goliath is still in Werebear Hybrid form)
How are you my friend?

Arimedes glares ta him. I'm not your friend. I'm just here because taht stupid dragon Sissy or whatever his name was bound me to protect the very kid I was trying to kill. Talk about annoying...

Lupy
2008-12-30, 03:47 PM
Why would you kill a child?

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 03:48 PM
Why would you kill a child?

I had reason to suspect she was a demon. Apparently, I was wrong, but I thought it would be my big break.

Lupy
2008-12-30, 03:50 PM
I see. So you now have to protect this child to make up for it? :smallconfused: Knelious slides an ale to him and passes another one to Goliath.

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 03:54 PM
I see. So you now have to protect this child to make up for it? :smallconfused: Knelious slides an ale to him and passes another one to Goliath.

No, that stupid dragon bound me into protecting her. I was TRYING to get out of ghosthood when I tried to kill her.

Chas the mage
2008-12-30, 03:56 PM
Chas & Co enter.
((if anybody so much as mentions cults i will slaughter them!))

Lupy
2008-12-30, 03:56 PM
So you would kill her just to cease being a ghost?

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 03:57 PM
So you would kill her just to cease being a ghost?

Look, I been around for who nows how long. I'm sick of it. Immortality's not all it's cracked up to be.

Lupy
2008-12-30, 03:58 PM
My master is an immortal demigod, he seems to get by without murdering little girls. :smallmad:

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 04:00 PM
My master is an immortal demigod, he seems to get by without murdering little girls. :smallmad:

Well, I didn't ask for this gig! And I thought she was a demon.:smallannoyed:

Lupy
2008-12-30, 04:02 PM
But any number of people in this city, my master included, could put your soul to rest, why not just have asked for help?

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 04:05 PM
But any number of people in this city, my master included, could put your soul to rest, why not just have asked for help?

Not that simple. See this thing? He waves a strangely corporeal knife in the air. This is cursed. I got it after I died. See, I was hired to kill a wizard by some guy. Only, I failed. He cursed me ruiht after he killed me, and next thing I remember, I'm a ghost and I have this blade. I can't get rid of it. And as long as I hold it, nobody's been able to put me to rest. I can't go to my afterlife until I'm redeemed.:smallannoyed:

Lupy
2008-12-30, 04:07 PM
Then you need a quest.

Quinsar
2008-12-30, 04:11 PM
Abyone wanna be in a plot?
FIrst poster gets in!

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 04:11 PM
Then you need a quest.

Believe me, I thought about it. I had trouble getting one, the priests I asked sensed my evil and exorcised me. Then, I decided to visit this place and see if there was a quest here. I saw what I thought was a demon, attacked it, got bound by that son of a ***** dragon, and now I have to stay in this town and protect 'Maria'.
/\I would, but I gotta deadtime for a few minutes. :smallannoyed::smallfrown:

celtois
2008-12-30, 04:14 PM
(What is the plot Quin?)

David wakes up

Quinsar
2008-12-30, 04:16 PM
Maze dungeon crawl...
But funny...

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 04:18 PM
I need a chance to stretch my legs.
Do you mind if Old Goliath joins in with the fun and games?
Not only would I bring Immense Strength to the table, but also decades of experience in combat and a vast amount of Tactical knowledge.
(Goliath is still in his Werebear Hybrid form)

celtois
2008-12-30, 04:22 PM
(Sure I'm in Quin :smallbiggrin:)

David looks at the wearbear. What are you talking about?

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 04:27 PM
Goliath turns around to speak to David
Some sort of Dungeon Crawl I think.
Not sure though.

celtois
2008-12-30, 04:32 PM
I think Quin was doing OoC chat.

Really? When did you hear about this?

Lupy
2008-12-30, 04:34 PM
I have to go for a bit guys, I'll be back tonight for the Vampire hunt.

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 04:34 PM
OOC: I think he should've said OOC so that we knew what he was talking about, but can Goliath join in anyway?

Uuuuuuuh.... nowhere, must've been my imagination.

celtois
2008-12-30, 04:36 PM
It wasn't in text color so nobody was saying anything. I know I often don't bother.

Well I'll leave you to your dreams..I like it in here where it's safe. Nothing trying to kill me

Quinsar
2008-12-30, 04:37 PM
Taa daa!
There ya go Celtois. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5565111#post5565111)

Fredthefighter
2008-12-30, 04:40 PM
I think I may just pass on this one too.
I'll just go for a jog and then go home.
(Deadtime)

Quinsar
2008-12-30, 04:52 PM
Sarah is here.

Durp
2008-12-30, 04:55 PM
(( Chris/Chris/Durp is back!!! ))
Chris is here. playing a song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV3LP7P_8a4)

Quinsar
2008-12-30, 04:57 PM
Sarah watches him.

Durp
2008-12-30, 05:03 PM
Oh, hi Sarah! :smallsmile:
(( You can post in the new thread now, everybody's here. ))

Chas the mage
2008-12-30, 05:04 PM
Chas & Co enter.
((I'm thinking about starting up a plot involving chas... and Valen, the vampire he mentioned yesterday.))

Durp
2008-12-30, 05:16 PM
(( I'll be in it if you want. I do kinda owe you... ))
Chris puts down his superguitar and orders a beer and some pringles. Tons of pringles. 400 pringles.

Chas the mage
2008-12-30, 05:22 PM
Chas raises his eyebrow at a request for so many pringles
((how so?))

Durp
2008-12-30, 05:26 PM
(( well, you agreed to do som'n i made. If you don't think I owe you, i could take it back...:smallcool: ))
Chris stares back at Chas.
Food for the mind. :smallwink:

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 06:28 PM
Suddenly, a ghostly dwarf appears. He glares. What's going on?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 06:33 PM
Morgan walks in.

celtois
2008-12-30, 06:35 PM
Ahhhh!!!! A Npc charges morgan. I'll get you thief.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 06:37 PM
Theif? No! I don't steal! Just because I'm a rogue dosen't mean I steal!

Help! :smalleek:

celtois
2008-12-30, 06:39 PM
The man appears to be dressed in fairly nice clothes and is wielding a carving knife. You stole her from me. She is gone because of you. The man aims a slash at morgans cheek.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 06:41 PM
Morgan is cut in the cheek.

YOOOW! :eek:

What?! Who? I don't recall anything like that! :smalleek:

Xaspian
2008-12-30, 06:41 PM
A tall man enters the inn. He's wearing a thick, black cloak, and walking with a gnarled wooden staff. His face is mostly youthful, although his eyes speak of age. His dark hair is long enough to be tied back, out of the way, and he has a slight beard along his chin and cheeks. On his shoulder nestles a large, black, bird.

The man approaches the bar.
I need some food. And seeds and berries for my companion.

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 06:43 PM
The man appears to be dressed in fairly nice clothes and is wielding a carving knife. You stole her from me. She is gone because of you. The man aims a slash at morgans cheek.

Arimedes looks bewildered. Okay, who do I kill here? He hesitates, then shrugs. Oh what the hell. If I'm wrong, it's only one more death. He slashes at the man with his knife.

celtois
2008-12-30, 06:46 PM
On that note I have to deadtime sorry guys and gals.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 06:47 PM
Dang. I was hoping to know what this NPC was talking about.

Morgan is looking confused and frightened.

celtois
2008-12-30, 06:56 PM
(Undeadtime for one last post. Just for a quick explanation.)
(This guy is around 62....he is very fit for his age)

He misses so I can do the explanation
You rascal. You stole my daughters heart. She was infatuated with you. Now she has gone. What have you done with her. I'll kill you if you don't tell me. He brandishes the knife in a threatening fashion

(Redeadtime)

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 07:00 PM
Arimedes smiles slightly.
A murderer? I attacked the wrong guy after all! He leaps at Morgan with his knife.

Durp
2008-12-30, 07:01 PM
Jeez, stop killing people, you psycho.
Chris gets up and fires positive energy at Arimedes.
((Deadtime))

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 07:09 PM
Jeez, stop killing people, you psycho.
Chris gets up and fires positive energy at Arimedes.
((Deadtime))

Arimedes yells in anger and pain as the blast hits him head on. He starts to fade.
Suddenly, his blade glows and he stops fading. He is harder to see, but still there.
Gonna take a lot more than that...urgh.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 07:21 PM
((Sorry, for taking so long with this post))

What?! I don't remember anything of the sort! :smallconfused:

I didn't do anything! Don't knife me! :smalleek:

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 07:25 PM
((Sorry, for taking so long with this post))

What?! I don't remember anything of the sort! :smallconfused:

I didn't do anything! Don't knife me! :smalleek:

Arimedes hesitates. Oh, alright. Fine. He looks slightly shaken from the positive energy ray.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 07:27 PM
Morgan sighs. Thanks you.

He then scratches his head and tries to think of why the NPC guy thought he stole his daughter's heart.

The Gremlin
2008-12-30, 09:06 PM
((Holy crap, it's been over 2 hours since anybody's posted. What's going on? After-Holiday slowness?))
EDIT: Just wanna see if anybody's reading this. Deadtime.
ACORNS AND SPAM ARE THE TWO AWESOMEST THINGS IN THE WORLD!!!!:smallbiggrin:

celtois
2008-12-30, 09:58 PM
The guy brandishes his knife. So what did you do with her!!!

Lupy
2008-12-30, 09:59 PM
Knelious and Lupy walk into the inn. Lupy still looks very pale. Put that knife away, layman. :smallannoyed:

Quinsar
2008-12-30, 10:00 PM
ZUrn please!

Lupy
2008-12-30, 10:01 PM
Huh? :smallconfused:

celtois
2008-12-30, 10:03 PM
But this man has taken and done something with my daughter. He won't tell me what he has done with her. The man starts to cry. I love my daughter

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 10:04 PM
((Undeadtime for a few posts))

I'm telling you! I don't know what you're talking about!!! I haven't had a date in months! I haven't seen you're daughter, I swear! :smalleek:

Lupy
2008-12-30, 10:06 PM
Sir, how do you know it was this man who harmed your daughter?

celtois
2008-12-30, 10:08 PM
Because she talked about him all the time. He was all she ever talked about...she was infatuated with him. She said she was going out to try and find him...and make him hers. She never came back.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 10:10 PM
What did she say about "me"? :smallconfused:

Morgan askes, partly to see if any girls are talking about him. You may see a little gleem of hope in his eye.... :smalltongue:

Lupy
2008-12-30, 10:11 PM
And you sir, did you know this man's daughter well?

celtois
2008-12-30, 10:12 PM
She talked about you all the time your hair..your eyes. everything. She adored you. How can you act like you don't know anything about this?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 10:13 PM
I have no clue what he's talking about. :smallconfused: Morgan says to Lupy.

What's you're daughter look like?

((by the way, Morgan's hair and eyes are covered by his hat, which is pulled over his eyes mysteriously))

How did she know my eyes and hair? :smallconfused:

Lupy
2008-12-30, 10:16 PM
Knelious, Lupy's paladin aide is talking. Lupy is watching silently, seeing how he handles it.

Sir, perhaps you mistake this man for the one your daughter loved?

celtois
2008-12-30, 10:17 PM
I don't know. She hung around you all the time. She was almost never home..But at least I saw her... Now she's gone and it's your fault.
She had long black hair. A slender face bright purple eyes. Her name is Elina. Now what have you done with her.

Edit: No she spoke of him so much. I'd be able to recognize him anywhere.

(She was a bit of a stalker :smallamused:)

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 10:19 PM
I don't recall any girl like the one you discribe. :smallconfused:

No girl seems to voluntarily hang out with me, so you MUST have me mistaken for somebody else.

((yes, but he NEVER takes his hat off. He'll die if he does.))

Lupy
2008-12-30, 10:21 PM
Sir, I will see to it that posters are put up telling people to look for your daughter. He casts zone of truth at Morgan. Do you know where Elina is?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 10:23 PM
No. I don't even know who she is. Morgan says, truthfully.

Lupy
2008-12-30, 10:24 PM
He does not know. How old is your daughter sir. Do you have a picture of her?

celtois
2008-12-30, 10:25 PM
How can you act like she doesn't even exist... She pointed you out to me..But strangely she never spoke to you in my presence. But I know it was you.. So where is she.. *He is almost begging now.*

EDIT: She is 25. (If you mean avatar no..) Yeah I have a picture.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 10:29 PM
((Psst, is the girl attractive? That will really influence Morgan's reaction))

Listen Buddy, I'm a parent too. I know what it's like to have your only child disappear! It's the oldest plot in the books!

But I'm telling ya, I don't know where she is! Honest! :smallfrown:

((Deadtime any minute now... If I suddenly disappear, I have deadtimed.))

Lupy
2008-12-30, 10:30 PM
May I copy the photo so that we can make missing posters? I am certain we will find her, how long has she been gone?

celtois
2008-12-30, 10:31 PM
(Yes she is very very pretty..she is part siren.)

You have to know....who else could..Who else could!The man falls to his knees and starts to weep.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 10:33 PM
Morgan looks at the picture.

Hubba hubba!

Now we HAVE to find her! A pretty girl who is attracted to ME! This girl I GOTTA Meet! :biggrin: :smallredface:

He blushes as he thinks of the possibilities.

celtois
2008-12-30, 10:36 PM
I don't know where she could be... I only hoped you would know. The man has collapsed on the floor in grief. His body wracked with sobs.

Lupy
2008-12-30, 10:38 PM
We will find her sir, my Master's clerics will search the city.

Morgan, you disgust me. Look at how upset this man is, and all you can think about is how attractive she is.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-30, 10:40 PM
Morgan looks sheepishly down at his shoes. He is still blushing, but now he looks like he feels bad about it.

Don't worry.....Elina's father who I don't know the name of yet! We'll find her! Don't worry! I'll make sure of it! :smallbiggrin:

celtois
2008-12-30, 10:42 PM
My name is Jack....Thank you..both of you.. I'm sorry for attacking you.. It's just...I thought.. :smallsigh:

Lupy
2008-12-30, 10:43 PM
Try to use your brain instead of your pants during the search. :smallsigh: Or this could end up like the practice mission at the academy.

celtois
2008-12-30, 10:56 PM
Jack gets up. Lets go try and find her.

(Pause till Q gets back)
(No I won't make them PC's ....I have enough already :smallwink:)

Lupy
2008-12-30, 10:59 PM
((Okay.))

Good work Knelious. You handle this while I watch the Vampire hunt.

KerfuffleMach2
2008-12-30, 11:13 PM
Undeadtime.

Silva is at the bar, sipping her drink, looking around.

Semaj is at his corner seat, staring at his table.

Zaydon is at his table, playing with Opie.

Durp
2008-12-30, 11:21 PM
Chris walks down the stairs.
Stupid monkey brains... always so fragile...

Kigganaku
2008-12-30, 11:51 PM
Kigg strolls merryly in.
"Noon everyone!"

KerfuffleMach2
2008-12-30, 11:53 PM
Zaydon and Silva both wave at Kigg.

Bergett
2008-12-30, 11:56 PM
Ravik walks down the sits at the bar.

Kigganaku
2008-12-30, 11:56 PM
Kigg waves at Silva and walks over to Zaydon.
"Good to see you back at the DFI Zaydon, where ya been?"

Rakkar walks in.

Durp
2008-12-30, 11:57 PM
(( Bergett, post on psion war so i can get on with it... ))
Chris waves a hello to Ravik, grinning.

KerfuffleMach2
2008-12-30, 11:58 PM
A few places. Spent a couple nights in the cabin, went to the beach, went to the park.

Kigganaku
2008-12-30, 11:59 PM
"With Kate no doubt." Kigg grins.

Rakkar walks over to Ravik, "Evening."

Bergett
2008-12-31, 12:02 AM
((okay durp I do that))
What's going on Chris?

Durp
2008-12-31, 12:03 AM
Gabriella and I officially love eachother. :biggrin:
((Ok. Good. Just needed everyone to post before I could...))

KerfuffleMach2
2008-12-31, 12:05 AM
Zaydon nods a little. Yeah. Of course.

Bergett
2008-12-31, 12:05 AM
((nice))
really? that's great!
He tries to high five Chris.

EDIT: Hey Rakkar how you been?

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 12:07 AM
Kigg glances around, "So... Where is she?"

Rakkar shrugs, "Fine by most standards. You?"

Durp
2008-12-31, 12:08 AM
Chris is high fived, still grinning.
Yeah. :smallbiggrin:

Bergett
2008-12-31, 12:08 AM
Pretty good anything happen recently?

KerfuffleMach2
2008-12-31, 12:11 AM
Zaydon looks around real quick. You know, I'm not quite sure.

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 12:12 AM
"She never seems to like being alone, you might want to find her." Kigg begins fiddling with a fork.

"Not in the slightest." *yawn*

Bergett
2008-12-31, 12:14 AM
You two seemed right for each other hey you want a beer? I'll buy. How bout you Rakkar?

KerfuffleMach2
2008-12-31, 12:14 AM
Zaydon nods a little. Yeah. She's probably back at the cabin. He gets up and heads outside.

Silva orders another drink.

Semaj sips his drink.

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 12:16 AM
"Well see ya Zaydon. Don't forget about use down here at the Inn!"

"1 won't cut it, but sure."

Durp
2008-12-31, 12:17 AM
Nah, I don't need one at the moment... Wait, yes I do, what am I saying? Yes. Beer.

Bergett
2008-12-31, 12:18 AM
You get one rakkar you buy the rest for yourself. Yes beer is good very good. three beers.
He pulls out three copper to pay for the drinks.

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 12:19 AM
Kigg grows bored of his fork and walks over to Silva, "Evening."

"Then make it seven more." Rakkar pulls out a gold piece and throws it on the table.

Bergett
2008-12-31, 12:24 AM
Didn't ya hear? gold useless now. silver and copper is any worth now.

KerfuffleMach2
2008-12-31, 12:25 AM
Evening. Been busy?

Durp
2008-12-31, 12:26 AM
That's why I make most everything I have out of gold, now that it's useless. Look!
He holds up his robotic arm. It is now gold plated, with SKILLZ printed on it.
That print was for me. :smallbiggrin:

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 12:28 AM
"Not in the slightest. You?"

Rakkar's get big, "WHAT! Well what will I do with all of this!" Rakkar pulls out a bag of gold and dumps out on the table.

KerfuffleMach2
2008-12-31, 12:29 AM
Not really. Played a game that K bought for two gold. That was a steal.

Durp
2008-12-31, 12:29 AM
Chris looks at Rakkar.
Did you not see this? :smallconfused::smallbiggrin:
He shows his arm.

Bergett
2008-12-31, 12:34 AM
Pretty much
He shrugs.

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 12:35 AM
"2 gold video game! I wanna try that!"

"Ya I saw, well heres to being a broke bum again!" Rakkar raise 8 beers.

celtois
2008-12-31, 12:37 AM
Kate walks back into the inn. Looking like she just got up....which she did.

KerfuffleMach2
2008-12-31, 12:37 AM
You'll have to wait to ask K. It's really good. Virtual reality and everything.

At this point, Zaydon walks in, probably with Kate behind him. He sits at a table, and pulls out a chair for her.

Durp
2008-12-31, 12:41 AM
Oh! And Ravik! I made a song for Gabriella! Look!
He pulls out his superguitar and plays this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJNSC3k5Nwg)

celtois
2008-12-31, 12:43 AM
Kate sits down on the chair that Zaydon got for her. Thanks She smiles happily.

Bergett
2008-12-31, 12:46 AM
Can't tell ya anything Rakkar. That's pretty good Chirs, I'll add drums
*plays drumset part*

KerfuffleMach2
2008-12-31, 12:47 AM
Welcome. He smiles back. You want a drink?

And then deadtime, cause I got work in the morning. Night, and Happy New Year!

celtois
2008-12-31, 12:48 AM
As long as it isn't alcoholic..... I don't want to explode.

Durp
(( How can a bloody troll be a mad scientist!? He didn't even have %$#@ goggles!! :smalltongue: ))
Thanks. I'm hoping she'll get it, and not run away screaming though...

Kigganaku
"Huh, I guess I have to wait then." Kigg waves at Zaydon and Kate.

"Well damn." Rakkar drinks ups.

Bergett
2008-12-31, 12:51 AM
((well if this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILObfEzX92k) makes you feel any better....))
You must have SOME silver and copper ra- wait how'd you get those beers?
((God that smile is EVIL))

Durp
2008-12-31, 12:53 AM
(( If you thought I hadn't seen that, making this character, I will hunt you down. :smalltongue: ))
Chris grins.

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 12:55 AM
Kigg begins messing with his cane, and then walks over to Kate, "Evening."

"These? I always have some beer on my person. As for copper, nope. Only gold." :smallsigh:

Bergett
2008-12-31, 12:56 AM
((Of course you'd seen it. I'm just showing what a evil scientist really looks like and I knew it would make up for the troll being one:smalltongue: cause you make a Dr. Horrible reference every fourth post I mean Chirs IS Dr. horrible so I thought it'd make you feel better. and now for some IC.))
How did he FIT all of those.:smalleek:

celtois
2008-12-31, 12:56 AM
Hello Kigg..

Chas the mage
2008-12-31, 01:00 AM
Chas & co enter
((hopfully my computer doesent crash this time 'round))

Durp
2008-12-31, 01:01 AM
(( He's actually not Dr. Horrible. Yes, the man with a P.H.D in horribleness went into the making of him quite a bit, but he's mainly based off of me and my... actually just me and Dr. Horrible. As for Chex, he's based off of one of my ferrets, Chex. :smalltongue:))
He takes a sip of his beer and grins.
I hope she likes it...

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 01:04 AM
"How are you on this fine years end?"

"Well a few are in my pants and the theres a bottle or to in my sleeves..." Rakkar explains where he hides his liquor.

Chas the mage
2008-12-31, 01:06 AM
Chas is wearing a thick, grey cloak, and acting more stoic than usual.

celtois
2008-12-31, 01:06 AM
I..I don't know. She shrugs

Bergett
2008-12-31, 01:07 AM
((you have a ferret?! AWESOME! :D))
I say we make a surpriese like we have her come down into the inn blindfolded and whatever and she takes it off and we play the song.
((Ohh Chas! Psion war (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100838)!))
wow, why rakkar?

Durp
2008-12-31, 01:09 AM
(( I have two. :smalltongue: ))
That's be pretty cool. And i'd have my goggles pulled down, with some sort of zombie next to me, ready to do my bidding...

Bergett
2008-12-31, 01:10 AM
No zombies. We are the antagonists not rob Zombie.
((:smalltongue:))

Chas the mage
2008-12-31, 01:12 AM
Chas sits down on the bar. not at the bar, but ontop of it. He then pulls out a recangular peice of paper and starts quickly writing on it, and his hand is shaking slightly.

Durp
((:smalltongue:))
I suppose...
He takes a sip of his beer.

Kigganaku
"Well I suppose thats one answer..."

"Because beer dulls the super sensitivity that being a werewolf brings upon me."

celtois
2008-12-31, 01:14 AM
Yeah I don't know....Maybe it is a good answer who knows

Bergett
2008-12-31, 01:16 AM
werewolf? Hey we got two things in common, we both are hurt by silver and love beer.
He he tries to give a toast with Rakkar
I say we play this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpuSjCHW-7w&feature=related)

Durp
2008-12-31, 01:20 AM
(( You just love that drum solo, don't you? ))
You just love that drum solo, don't you? :smalltongue:

Chas the mage
2008-12-31, 01:21 AM
Chas posts the peice of paper he was writing on the wall, near one of the doors

Journy to Eastmoor
Chas is going to adventure to the continent of Eastmoor, his homeland. He intends to slay a vampire and come accrossed knowledge of his backstory. We will leave at dawn, travel by ship all day, and arrive in the city of saltmarsh. we will spend the night there, and walk all day down the road to the nation state of Westerfall. Time spent in westerfall is currently unknown.

expidition recruiting!

Durp
2008-12-31, 01:22 AM
Sam walks down, and sees the sign.
I'm in!

Bergett
2008-12-31, 01:23 AM
((yes I do))
Yes I do

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 01:24 AM
"You seem quite sure of yourself."

"I suppose we do." Rakkar begins downing beer like theres no tomarrow.

celtois
2008-12-31, 01:24 AM
There is no need to be sarcastic. :smallsmile:

Bergett
2008-12-31, 01:27 AM
Ravik drinks quite a bit of beer as well.

Durp
2008-12-31, 01:30 AM
Chris throws his beer bottle at Sam.
Another bloody trip!? I just got you back from your last campaign!
I won't be long.
Chris growls.

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 01:31 AM
"Well if you gave and answer."

"CHEERS!!!" Rakkar pulls out some more beer and drinks.

Chas the mage
2008-12-31, 01:32 AM
chas puts another one on another door.

Journy to Eastmoor
Chas is going to adventure to the continent of Eastmoor, his homeland. He intends to slay a vampire and come accrossed knowledge of his backstory. We will leave at dawn, travel by ship all day, and arrive in the city of saltmarsh. we will spend the night there, and walk all day down the road to the nation state of Westerfall. Time spent in westerfall is currently unknown.

expidition recruiting!

Bergett
2008-12-31, 01:33 AM
Damn how much beer do you have?!

He sees the sign

hmmm maybe....

celtois
2008-12-31, 01:33 AM
Kate shrugs and starts drawing.

Chas the mage
2008-12-31, 01:35 AM
((i gotta deadtime... relatives arrived))
Chas leaves

Durp
2008-12-31, 01:37 AM
Sam walks up to Ravik.
Dude, you should do it. You'll only be gone a couple days, and you'll have the Samster with ya!
He sits next to Ravik. Some dogtags lean out of his shirt as he sits down.
"Unit 213, Squad 1, Sammy Wogal"

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 01:38 AM
Kigg watches Kate draw.

Rakkar grows tired and falls asleep on the table.

Tarnor drops from the rafters, "Evening Gov'." to Ravik.

Bergett
2008-12-31, 01:41 AM
He looks up
and who the heck might you be?
He looks at sam
I don't know the last time I saw you, you were trying to kill Chris.

EDIT: ((see ya Chas))

Durp
2008-12-31, 01:46 AM
Kill my brother? That's disgusting!
He shakes his head.
Anyway, i'm Sam, if you haven't met me. As long as you don't call me Sammy, we'll be friends forever.
He extends his hand.

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 01:48 AM
"I'm Tarnor, the loveable tramp who cause trouble at every turn! Watch out!" He pulls a rope and pies begin falling from the ceiling centered on Ravik.

Durp
2008-12-31, 01:50 AM
Sam and Chris back up slightly from the falling pies.
Huh. Neat.
Huh. Neat.
They say simultaneously.

celtois
2008-12-31, 01:51 AM
Kate keeps drawing she seems to be drawing just random objects from around the room.

Durp
2008-12-31, 01:53 AM
Chris walks over to Kate.
Drawing somethin'? :smallsmile:

Bergett
2008-12-31, 01:53 AM
Ravik is covered in pie
I'm gonna give you twelve seconds to explain why I am covered in pie before I gut you.
He shakes sam's hand
Pleasure, all I know is that you two were out to get each other for WHATEVER reason...

Durp
2008-12-31, 01:54 AM
Nah, we're cool. We're twins. We have a bond. Unlike most twins I find around here...

celtois
2008-12-31, 01:55 AM
Yeah I am... She keeps drawing little separate sketches of random objects that seem to have no meaning.

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 01:55 AM
Kigg continues to watch.

Rakkar remains passed out on the table, covered in a lemon pie.

"Because, for the life of me, thought you always would look better covered in a nice cherry pie." :smallbiggrin:

Durp
2008-12-31, 01:56 AM
Cool.
(( Deadtime ))

Bergett
2008-12-31, 01:57 AM
Take your word for it.

He looks up.
Okay then crazy.
He tries to poke Rakkar...

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 01:59 AM
Rakkar mumbles a bit as he is poked.

"I don't suppose you'll be finishing that pie then?" Tarnor points at the pie covering Ravik.

Bergett
2008-12-31, 02:01 AM
Ravik shakes his head
not really...
He puts a beer in front of rakkar
Heeeey Raaakkar beeeer...

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 02:03 AM
Rakkar subconsiously grabs the beer and drinks it.

"Then if you don't mind..." He pulls out a fork and begins eating it off of Raviks head.

Bergett
2008-12-31, 02:04 AM
This is not strange at all...
He looks at Tarnor then at rakkar.

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 02:08 AM
Rakkar begins drooling on the table.

Tarnor finishes up the pie. "This odd? Not in the slightest. Names Tarnor Rakehill, you?"

Bergett
2008-12-31, 02:12 AM
Name's Ravik... umm we should get a rag for Rakkar here...

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 02:16 AM
Rakkar begins scratching his ear with his leg.

"I honestly doubt it. But go ahead." If Ravik makes a move then Tarnor will pull a rope dropping a 5' by 5' by 5' block of jelleten infront of him.

Bergett
2008-12-31, 02:22 AM
He reaches out to get a rag:smalltongue:

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 02:24 AM
*KURTHUNK!!!!* A 5' by 5' by 5' block of green gellitane drops infront of Ravik.

"Can I have some?"

Bergett
2008-12-31, 02:28 AM
Sweet son of a... WHERE DO YOU GET THAT?!

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 02:29 AM
"Idle hands are the devils playground." :smallbiggrin: "So can I?"

Bergett
2008-12-31, 02:31 AM
Can you eat this?! I, I, yes?

EDIT: ((who else is alive?))

celtois
2008-12-31, 02:34 AM
I am I just don't feel like doing anything

Kate keeps drawing

Bergett
2008-12-31, 02:35 AM
((ahh))
Ravik just looks at the gelatin dumbfounded.

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 02:35 AM
"Much obligided."
Tarnor pulls out 2 forks and gives a blood curdling scream and attacks the block of Jello. "I R HUNGZORZ!!!!"

((Which is why I must be me to entertain my readers!))

Bergett
2008-12-31, 02:43 AM
((of course))
Ravik stands there with his jaw wide open.

Kigganaku
2008-12-31, 02:44 AM
Kigg stops watching Kate draw and goes over and picks up the slobering Rakkar, "Well it's getting late, night everyone."

Tarnor finishes his attack on the Jello and retreats to the rafters.

((Deadtime, Night :smallbiggrin:))

Bergett
2008-12-31, 02:48 AM
Just, just strange...

EDIT: Ravik goes to bed.
((I shall follow suit deadtime night people.))

celtois
2008-12-31, 02:49 AM
Kate finishes her drawing as I deadtime...see you bergett. :smallbiggrin:

Fredthefighter
2008-12-31, 07:35 AM
Goliath walks in, he's in full battle armour but he's in his normal form.
Is anybody here?
I always get here when there's nobody here, well, might as well wait for people to show up.

Quinsar
2008-12-31, 01:56 PM
Sarah is here.

Chas the mage
2008-12-31, 01:59 PM
Chas enters, and puts the peice of paper on the door again

Journy to Eastmoor

expidition recruiting!

Fredthefighter
2008-12-31, 02:00 PM
Well hello there lass. My names Goliath, who might you be?

Goliath notices the piece of paper on the door, walks upto it and reads it.

Hey Chas, can I come with ya ta Westerfall? I could use a change of scenery.

Chas the mage
2008-12-31, 02:09 PM
Sure, I intend to have atleast three people other than myself come. So far someone else... whos name I forget... joined the crew...

Quinsar
2008-12-31, 02:10 PM
I'm Sarah!
He should be magically attracted to her...

Fredthefighter
2008-12-31, 02:10 PM
Do you need to know what I can do?
And lass, I'm a Half-Dwarf, Half-Giant, that pretty much makes me immune to mind-affecting spells, now you're a pretty lass but I'm not interested in a relationship right now, it's not you, it's me.

Quinsar
2008-12-31, 02:13 PM
Oh no, it's a racial affect! I'm a Neriad...

Chas the mage
2008-12-31, 02:16 PM
Chas gets himself an Ichor Liquor
I need blood...

Fredthefighter
2008-12-31, 02:27 PM
Neriad? I've met any of them on my travels, both as a Dwarf and a Werebear.
Now don't get me wrong you're a very attractive lass, but right now, I'm not interested in a relationship of any kind.

Moofin Bard
2008-12-31, 02:32 PM
Hey look! Ari's here. And so is Horatio... Lina is upstairs in the room.

Fredthefighter
2008-12-31, 02:33 PM
Hello, my name is Goliath, who might you two be?

Moofin Bard
2008-12-31, 02:38 PM
Ari is a girl in her late teens. She has frazzled blonde hair and looks a lot like an elf...I'm Ari.

Horatio is a man who looks around twenty years old. He also has blondish hair tied back in a ponytail. He looks human and is wearing cleric clothing. They are of no relation. My name is Horatio.

Quinsar
2008-12-31, 02:42 PM
Stephen is here...

Green-Shirt Q
2008-12-31, 02:42 PM
Morgan is sleeping in a chair, snoring loudly.

celtois
2008-12-31, 02:46 PM
(Is that ..the Horatio :smallamused:)

As I feel like playing ryan and he is still stuck in Pms

A plot clone of ryan walks in