View Full Version : Lord of the Rings WW : The journey Begins [game thread]

Pages : [1] 2

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-30, 07:11 PM
Lord of the Rings
: The Journey Begins

Welcome to this werewolf game.
Welcome..Welcome..Welcome...
We would like to invite you in for a cup of tea and biscuits, like the day that the old Bilbo began on his adventures, but these are dark days....And we have important matters to discuss.
But so did they!
Very well then.... Come in, have tea and biscuitss....Ridicilous biscuit-lovers...just want a cookie...

And so the crowd moved in, having tea and biscuits and living happily ever after.
But...But...That's not how the story go's! For Aulë's sake! At receiving many wonderings looks he adds : One of the Valar! And for those of you who don't even know who THEY are, they are the gods of Middle Earth....Silly unknowing nitwicks.

Can we get on with it? I have a child who I need to go to put to bed!
But mommy, I'm right here.... The little kid said, hoping he wouldn't get to bad of a punishment for sneaking out.

Great, we won't have to worry about that anymore. But on with the story, as some of you may know.....More....sinister...figures have been showing up lately and travellers are coming less and less.... The reason for this is......

What the ... are you doing in my inn at this hour!? Barliman Butterbur half-asleep says. And a crowd as well.....Well you better order something ....

Ugh, can't a man simply tell his tale these days? Very well then, tea and biscuits for everybody, and pints for everybody old enough and wanting. Aww'd, I wanted to try some...
Did you hear that, Merry, pints..Free pints! Just think of it!
Great, Pippin! Fantastic, but I suppose we need to listen to his story if he's buying us pints...

As I said, dark figures are on the move...travel has decreased...We..Who have gathered here, are brave, strong, or have something to add to the fight that is coming....

Fight? What fight? I'l have you know that neither me nor my little Evnafets is going to fight! But mommm! No! And that's it, a NO!
The upset lady stormed out, dragging Evnafets, who clearly didn't want to go, by his hand, home.

But we must not linger in our homes...We must unite, and fight! For the Nazgul, and the witch-king have arisen again! Released from Minas Morgul.... And they are here...
Gasps followed that statement....
The Nazgul? Surely it cannot be...
And the witch-king....
Fortunately! For us, we know that not all nine have arisen! But they go cloaked....Out of plain sight...But we must find them..And kill them, for the good of Middle-earth, for the free peoples of Middle Earth, for Bree, for Rivendell, but also, for yourself and your lives!

Roles

Defenders of Middle Earth
Gandalf(seer) : With a mighty 350 years of walking on this planet, he has gathered many wisdom and allies, each night he can scry a player and see their true role identity and motives!

Barliman Butterbur(fool): Owner of the Inn of the Prancing Pony, he means well but is quite forgetful. Thinks he's Gandalf(the seer) and each night can scry a player, but gets random results. Scrying the same player gets the same result. Scrys of Gandalf come back as Barliman Butterbur.

Strider, or better said, Aragorn(baner) : They call him strider, one of the rangers, they keep the land safe from monsters and such and have many years of experience with fighting and surviving in the wild. Each night he can bane protect somebody from the wolves evil forces of Mordor!

Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin(Masons) : A lovely quatro of hobbits, on a dangerous adventure, but they know they can trust eachother through and through!

Wary travellers(villagers) : Your power is the power of the vote, you try to get to the safety of Rivendell as soon as possible, for these days the roads are not as safe anymore, as they used to be.

Forces of Mordor
The Witch King(Devil) : Lord of Nazgul, Captain of Despair, Wraith King, The leader of the nazgull, first to fall and most powerfull of them all. Each night (s)he can scry somebody.

Nazgul(wolves) : Once, nine proud kings of men, but they took the evil rings of power that Sauron gave them, seduced by their greed. They are now the nine. In the service of Sauron and clothed in black.
The Wolves and Devil do not start knowing eachother at the beginning.

Player List(now updated) :

{table=head] Player | died on | role | Autolynchee
Aemoh | Night 2| Villager
Aether |Day 4 | Mason | Auto-lynchee.
bayar | | |
Blue Umbrella | | |
Catseye2121|Day 2 | Villager
D_Lord |Day 4 | Villager | Autolynchee
Dirk Kris | | |
Emperor Demonking | Day 5|Villager |
Fin | | |
Helgraf | | |
iceddragons |Night 4 |Fool |
Istari | | |
Kwarkpudding | | |
Lavidor | | |
Malmagor Andriga| ||
Mechafox | | |
Murska |Day 4 |Wolf |
Noir Cat | Seer|Night 3 |
PhantomFox | | |
Sedracus | Day 3| Villager |
Shadow | | |
Shadowcaller | | |
Shishnarfne | | |
Supagoof | Night 1| Villager
The Bushranger | | |
The_Rogue_Monk | Day 4|Villager | Autolynchee
Uncle Festy | | |
Vampiric | | |
Zar Peter|Day 1 | Villager |
[/table]

Day 1 begins now.

Reinholdt
2008-12-31, 01:58 AM
Dallas-Dakota has requested Role PMs be posted here.

Hello,
My my, you are one sturdy adventurer to be traveling around in these dark times.
People say….That there are dark, hooded men wandering around, some even claim them to be Nazgul. And that their leader, the Witch King…. Has risen again..
We must destroy them, for our own safety, so you, as a sturdy adventurer, could you help us?
Of course, we must keep the spirit, so converse and discuss with the others, but don't trust easily.

You are a villager. Each day you point at a person in red .
You win if all the baddies (the Nazgul and the Witch King) are all killed.
Roleplaying is encouraged and we'd be very happy to see it.

Have fun with the game,

Your local (co-)narrators,
Andre Fairchilde, Dallas-Dakota and Reinholdt.

Hiya fellows,

The small folk out of the Shire don’t often travel to Bree anymore, so you must be a hardy bunch and some good friends. You are Frodo Baggins, or as Gandalf told you to travel as, Mr. Underhill. Though your cover isn’t very well kept. There is also Sam Gamgee, Mr Frodo’s gardener and best friend. You would follow Frodo anywhere, even into the chasms of Mount Doom. And of course the jolly bunch that are Peregrin Took and Meriadoc Brandybuck, better known as Merry and Pippin. You got sucked into this whole adventure while stealing mushrooms(which hobbits love) from farmer Maggot. But as good friends of both Frodo and Sam, you’re going with them for the whole adventure. While Gandalf did not show up at the Prancing Pony, the next stop is Rivendell, the last homely house of the elves,(Treehouses or dungeons apparently don’t count) to make sure the One Ring is safe.

You are the masons. You start the game knowing each other. You win with the villagers when all the bad guys are dead.

Have fun with the game,

Your local (co-) narrators,

Greetings wise master,

Dark times are rising, and the people need your help. With your guidance, you must lead the people to victory.

You can do that, by each night, deeply thinking about a certain person, what he truly stands for, and what he or she or it truly is! But conversely, alone you can not do much, for your strength lies in wisdom and intelligence, not fighting.

You are the Gandalf the seer. Just like everybody else, you point each day in red at somebody, but each night, you PM the narrators(all of them, though Andre’s PM box might be full. Just send it to Reinholdt and Dallas-dakota in that case) with a player you want to scry.
You win if all the baddies are killed.

Have fun with the game,

Your local (co-)narrators,

Hello there,

People say that you are the ranger called Strider. But we know better. You are Aragorn, son of Arathorn, heir of Isildur and heir of the throne of Gondor!
You grew up in the house of Elrond, but later left, to live in the wilderness and to protect the peoples of Middle Earth.
With your experience of living in the wild, your expertise with fighting, your knowledge of how to fight and how to live, and how to make the same count for your companions, you are an invaluable asset.

You are the baner. Just like everybody else each day you point at a player in red with the purpose of lynching him. But each night, you can PM the narrators(all of them, though Andre’s PM box might be full, just send it to Reinholdt and Dallas-dakota then) with a player to bane(protect from the night kill).
You win with the other Defenders of Middle Earth if the baddies are all dead.

Have fun with the game,

All becomes silent, when you come.
Dogs run, cats flee.
They sense the aura of death, that you have become.
You used to be, great kings of men, but not anymore,
For you took the rings of power, and Sauron turn you in to thee.
Wraiths, ghosts, you are now,
Cast in black cloaks, with morgul blades.
Terror, your aura emits, quickly shattering a brave man to bits.

You are the nazgul, the werewolves of this game.
You are less, now. Released from Minas Morgul.
You are :

Besides the normal pointing, you have a group night kill. Each night you should, as a group, decide on a target and have one person PM the narrators with your choice.

You win when you and the devil make up 50% of the remaining players.

Have fun with the game, or inspiring terror, works for me to,

Chieftain of the Ringwraiths.
Lord of the Nazgûl.
Captain of Despair.
First to fall, you are the witch king.
The most powerfull of the nine.
Dread and terror, is what you inspire, by your mere presence.
No slimy hobbit, not more then a mere peasant,
Is going to stand in your way, to get the dark lords ring,
For pleasing him, is for you, the greatest thing.

You are the Witch King, the devil of this game.
You are not like the other nazgul, not the same.
You win, if you and the other nazgul, equal the remaining players in the game.
A power you have, for each night, you can PM the narrators,
With a scry in your might.
(Each night you can PM the narrators a scry, revealing the true role of that person)

Have fun with the game, or inspiring terror, works for us to,

Aether
2008-12-31, 02:31 AM
*laughs loud, long and hard*

I'll see you guys in 12 hours.. Because, you see, I'm supposed to be asleep right now. (I'll probably lurk anyway and read online, but no important pointing for me for now...)

Also: Huzzah! It's begun! And good luck to most of our (co)narrators in their *in the Playground* tournaments!

Boo
2008-12-31, 02:41 AM
What? Docta B isn't in this one?

...fine! I'll just point at D_Lord then, since he's supposed to be trying to kill me. Very lazy, though. :smallamused:

Murska
2008-12-31, 08:02 AM
Jontom Xire... not in? Reinholdt. Narrating? God, where are all my grudges... Aemoh!

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-31, 08:07 AM
Murska - Pointless red posting.

Istari
2008-12-31, 08:28 AM
Aemoh
"We should challenge Sauron to a game of hop-scotch, without having any feet we'll win and we can all go have cake. I luv cake."

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-31, 08:55 AM
But...But...But...Sauron isn't even in this game!

Murska
2008-12-31, 09:34 AM
But...But...But...Sauron isn't even in this game!

He totally is, he's just turned Enviromentalist and is on the side of the good guys.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-31, 09:48 AM
The man known as Walker sits at the bar, sipping a beer. Of course, that's only what everyone knows him as. In fact, he is the wielder of Missiledur, the heir to the throne of Gonwindow. He is, in fact, Aragorm himself!

((Yeah, I'm RPing a cheap Aragorn ripoff. Anyone else wanna join me? :smallbiggrin:))

Murska
2008-12-31, 09:52 AM
The man known as Walker sits at the bar, sipping a beer. Of course, that's only what everyone knows him as. In fact, he is the wielder of Missiledur, the heir to the throne of Gonwindow. He is, in fact, Aragorm himself!

((Yeah, I'm RPing a cheap Aragorn ripoff. Anyone else wanna join me? :smallbiggrin:))

((Hmm. How should I RP a Green Sauron? A green eye floats into the bar?))

PhantomFox
2008-12-31, 09:58 AM
No, no, you're obviously Sauron's younger hippy brother Fauron

Dr. Bath
2008-12-31, 10:06 AM
Or the Eye of Saurom. A cheap knock-off eye you bought down the market. It worked fine for the stall owner, but now all the pictures it picks up are green. :smallbiggrin:

The Bushranger
2008-12-31, 10:14 AM
Blue Umbrella, because umbrellas are supposed to be black. :smalltongue:

Uncle Festy
2008-12-31, 10:28 AM
((A green eye floats into the bar?))

((Ouch! It was a metal bar.
:smalltongue:))

Murska
2008-12-31, 10:29 AM
No, no, you're obviously Sauron's younger hippy brother Fauron

Great idea. Excellent.

Hi guys! What's up in this dark corner of the world? Fauron walks into the bar.(and straight through it, apparently without noticing that he should be corporeal.)

Noir_Cat
2008-12-31, 01:32 PM
Dr. Bath because Chuck Norries is a part of your zombie-creature-thingummy.

But...where in the rules does it say that I have to pick someone who is playing? What? Up there? But I read all---*looks*....*sighs* Fine.

Bushranger. Because Dr. Bath is a meanie who won't let me have any fun. All the other doctors let me have all the fun I want. They even gave me this nice white room that has pillows everywhere. :smalltongue:

PhantomFox
2008-12-31, 02:29 PM
(Meh, I don't know who to RP as. None of my usual characters work. In the meantime, I'll point at... Fin I guess)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-31, 03:20 PM
( My inner Tolkienist is suffering, thenks a lot guys:smalltongue:)

Fawkes
2008-12-31, 03:32 PM
Heh heh heh. Wolves are goin' down.

Aemoh
2008-12-31, 04:00 PM
Murska!

Ahem, yep. Although I stopped caring about about it the day after, all the same, I suppose I'll keep it up till I manage to lynch ya day 1 :smalltongue:

Boo
2008-12-31, 10:46 PM
Blue Umbrella, because umbrellas are supposed to be black. :smalltongue:

Hey! Don't dis my natural hair colour, Bushranger! I only die it black for work!

Helgraf
2009-01-01, 02:37 AM
((No hippy eye is going to fool me, Murska))

Tired, weary. It was a long, risky trip delivering pipeweed from Longbottom to the inns and coachhouses along the way, but the money was good; good enough to make the risks worthwhile. But now, this talk of dread killing shadows, of a horror from the East - homes were barred, windows shuttered; he'd been forced to spend more than one night in the wilds for the fear.

He was thankful that the Prancing Pony was still open for business, even if he had to pass muster with the gate guard to get in. A pint to wash away the road dust and another to wash down the bitters. Butterbur had been happy to pay for his shipment and more besides.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-01, 04:00 AM
((No hippy eye is going to fool me, Murska))

Tired, weary. It was a long, risky trip delivering pipeweed from Longbottom to the inns and coachhouses along the way, but the money was good; good enough to make the risks worthwhile. But now, this talk of dread killing shadows, of a horror from the East - homes were barred, windows shuttered; he'd been forced to spend more than one night in the wilds for the fear.

He was thankful that the Prancing Pony was still open for business, even if he had to pass muster with the gate guard to get in. A pint to wash away the road dust and another to wash down the bitters. Butterbur had been happy to pay for his shipment and more besides.
( I <3 you )

TFT
2009-01-01, 06:40 AM
Helgraf

...RP incomin when its not very late in the evening.

Aether
2009-01-01, 07:06 AM
How long will this day phase last? (Going to sleep again...) I might not point at all Day 1 if it's a "short"/medium day...

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-01, 07:10 AM
Days last 72 hours, untill around the 5th of january.
Day 1 is a exception since Alarra determined when the thread got up and thus the day began.(Yes, in the beginning, it began with Alarra:smalltongue::smallwink:)
Day 1 will be anywhere from anywhere to 48 to 72 hours.
I'l try to have it end on 12 in the day, GMT.(No, not the one that's in one hour and 49 minutes, the one after that)

Boo
2009-01-01, 07:12 AM
Considering it's still holidays and some people are recovering from New Year, I'd say another 12 hours-ish.

And why aren't you pointing on Day one? It doesn't mean anything unless, y'know, someone claims(lulz). Just point at someone. Anyone.

EDIT: Narraninja'd.

Aether
2009-01-01, 07:19 AM
Okay.

Aether, for the lulz.

I'm not good at figuring out what Day 1 posts mean so I figured... I'd just ignore it. Sometimes, I'm very tense about these games. Other times I just say "screw it" and vote, or send PMs, e.t.c.

Then I impatiently wait to see what happens like I'm waiting for a new movie/manga/book/e.t.c. release. :smallbiggrin:

If it matters, I rreealllyyy wanted to vote Emperor Demonking and give the reason as "because he's the Goddamned Batman." Ever since I sarcastically said that in Memesville, I'm going to make an effort to say those words anytime EDK comes up. Whether I'm voting for him, with him, or explaining his actions, or why he was lynched, or night-killed.. Just like "Murska: Always a Wolf" is a catch-phrase, this will be my catch phrase. (Though if it really bugs you, EDK, I'll stop.)

Dr. Bath
2009-01-01, 07:30 AM
Dr. Bath because Chuck Norries is a part of your zombie-creature-thingummy.

I aten't playing my dear. :smallwink:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-01, 07:37 AM
I could make you a reserve if you want? :smalltongue:

Lavidor
2009-01-01, 08:01 AM
Lenny scratches his head. Aww, nuts. I keep getting this feeling that I should vote a "DD" for something called "were-something itp" for some reason."

((Neat title, DD. Uncle Festy. It's a link!)) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1875735/)

Zar Peter
2009-01-01, 10:07 AM
A tall, thin elf and his dwarfish squire enter the tavern and listen to the story.

"They're taking..." the tall man tries to shout but his squire kicks his shins.

"Psst sir. The hobbits are still here. Can't you see them? We have to fight the Nazgul."

"Nazgul? Are they big? Like the giants we fought yesterday?"

"No sir. They look like normal customers. And it were windmills, no giants."

"But how should we fight them if we don't know who they are?"

"It's a battle of wits. We have to find out who they are before we can fight them."

"Ah battle of wits? Very well, that's my specialty."

"I know sir, I know... sigh"

"So lets begin... maybe this peanut eating guy knows more about Nazgul" the elf says pointing at Supagoof

Sedracus
2009-01-01, 10:50 AM
"What business brings an elf and a dwarf to Bree?" the surly paranoid gate guard asks, yet not getting a reply from this strange duo.

'Oh, what the hell - I've seen it all now, elves and dwarves traveling together with smiles on their faces, phah! I need a drink!' He joins the ranger - a frequently seen face at the gates, never quite deciding whether they want to be in or out - at the bar, and orders a whiskey. "There's strange folk afoot! Just now, I saw an elf and a dwarf all friendly with each other come into town, look, there they are!" the guard indicates Zar Peter.

Murska
2009-01-01, 12:30 PM
Oh fine, I'll stop RPing. The second time I try, the second time I get insta-lynched. :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-01, 12:48 PM
Oh fine, I'll stop RPing. The second time I try, the second time I get insta-lynched. :smalltongue:
No, the problem is, you're posting, thus drawing notice, thus people point at you. And if you don't, they'l later notice you because you are low-profile, thus making you suspicious, thus they lynch you.

Fin
2009-01-01, 02:08 PM
Hmm I can't see a clear debacle forming anywhere so i'll go with Helgraf, just because I can!

Noir_Cat
2009-01-01, 02:28 PM
Will anyone be roleplaying as Frodo? Or anyone else who wore the Ring?

Murska
2009-01-01, 06:00 PM
Helgraf, for a slightly heightened chance of survival. Fauron doesn't want to die yet!

Vampiric
2009-01-01, 06:14 PM
I don't know who I'm pointing at, but I think I'll RP as Christopher Lee, playing the part of "Generic Villain" :smallbiggrin:

TRM
2009-01-01, 07:01 PM
Banjo1985; it's obligatory for me to point at him.

Zar Peter, I sense a foul presence in this place.

(I'm sorry, Dallas, I don't know too much about LOTR for RP purposes)

Aether
2009-01-01, 08:54 PM
Hmmm... Murska.

Why? Because he's Always A Wolf? No.

Because he's the Goddamned Batman!

EDIT: Zar Peter for now...

Sorry mate, if this doesn't pan out, we'll lynch Murska later. And if he's desperately trying to save himself because he's the Devil. Well...

Murska
2009-01-01, 08:58 PM
Hmmm... Murska.

Why? Because he's Always A Wolf? No.

Because he's the Goddamned Batman!

Yeah. Bandwagon more.

Poor Fauron never got the chance to try his hand at roleplaying. :smallfrown:

Shadowcaller
2009-01-01, 09:05 PM
((Must... save... Murskas... attempt to role play! Zar Peter.))

Murska
2009-01-01, 09:14 PM
Hm. Must... Save... Shadowcaller's... Rescue attempt. Zar Peter.

Hyozo
2009-01-01, 11:19 PM
Would Reinholdt, the person responsible for the popularity of the Murska constant, intentionally give Murska a wolf role?

Probably.

Better question; Would Dallas-Dakota and Andre Fairchilde let Reinholdt intentionally give Murska a wolf role?

Probably not.

I'd prefer not to support the Murska constant, so I'll point at Noir_Cat since she tried to lynck somebody who wasn't playing.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-02, 04:26 AM
What? No takers for Frodo? Come on, I need someone to wear the Ring. I am going to attempt to rp the Ring, and do my best to corrupt them.

There is always someone willing to risk corruption for glory...

Kwarkpudding
2009-01-02, 05:28 AM
Mind if I RP a Mary Sue to go with Fauron and Walker here? :smalltongue:
... What?
Anyway, I'll point at Zar Peter

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-02, 05:48 AM
Would Reinholdt, the person responsible for the popularity of the Murska constant, intentionally give Murska a wolf role?

Probably.

Better question; Would Dallas-Dakota and Andre Fairchilde let Reinholdt intentionally give Murska a wolf role?

Probably not.

I'd prefer not to support the Murska constant, so I'll point at Noir_Cat since she tried to lynck somebody who wasn't playing.
(the roles were randomized, not picked. I'm not saying by who, as to leave y'all in doubt)

What? No takers for Frodo? Come on, I need someone to wear the Ring. I am going to attempt to rp the Ring, and do my best to corrupt them.

There is always someone willing to risk corruption for glory...
If nobody wants to, Il'RP. Hmm, to go as Bilbo or Smeagol(you can be gollum, yay:smalltongue:)

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-02, 10:43 AM
"What business brings an elf and a dwarf to Bree?" the surly paranoid gate guard asks, yet not getting a reply from this strange duo. The surly guard, called Sedracus asks at the gate, but the due merrily passes the open gate.
Sedracus follows this sight.
An Elf and a Dwarf getting along hand in hand, laughing? Well I've never heard of this!
Unnatural I say!
They call themselves Zar Peter!
That's a strange name!
It must be a nazgul who did a poor job of disguising himself!
Lynch him! Lynch him!
The mob suddenly surrounds the duo called 'Zar Peter' and drag him away from their pints. Apparently seeing a mob target, some others join in while others just watch.
We're innocent! I know it's rare! But can't a dwarf and a elf just get along toghetter?

Noo! shouts the mob, and they lynch the duo because this is simply unheard of!
The are hung up from the sign of the prancing pony but nothing happens and they don't turn into werewolves. Thus the mob dissapointedly drips home, with Barly Butterbur shouting after them Get them off! Get them off! I don't want innocents hanging from on my in! But nobody really listens to him.

Day 1 ends.
Zar Peter was a villager.
The pointy points.

{table=head] Player |Pointed at | Amount of points at.
Aemoh | Murska | 1
Aether |Zar Peter |
bayar | |
Blue Umbrella |The Bushranger | 1
Catseye2121|Helgraf |
D_Lord | |
Dirk Kris | |
Emperor Demonking | Murska |
Fin | Helgraf | 1
Helgraf |Murska | 2
iceddragons |Noir Cat |
Istari |Aemoh |
Kwarkpudding | Zar Peter |
Lavidor |Uncle Festy |
Malmagor Andriga| |
Mechafox | |
Murska |Zar Peter | 3
Noir Cat |The Bushranger | 1
PhantomFox |Fin |
Sedracus |Zar Peter |
Shadow | |
Shadowcaller |Zar Peter |
Shishnarfne | |
Supagoof | | 1
The Bushranger |Blue Umbrella | 2
The_Rogue_Monk |Zar Peter |
Uncle Festy | | 1
Vampiric | |
Zar Peter|Supagoof | 6
[/table]

(I thought you trackers(you know, you people who keep track of who points at who and such) might like this.

Night 1 begins, everybody who has a night action, please send them in.
Day 2 will begin in around 48 hours.

Supagoof
2009-01-02, 11:51 AM
*snip*pointing at Supagoof((Wish I could say I feel bad about ZP being lynched, but then I saw this. :smalltongue: When you mess with the bull, you get the horns. When you mess with the Goof, you get...a spoof?))

Now, who around here is up for, let's see breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner ... supper?

Supper?

Well yes, the meal right before bed time after the sun falls. Not to be confused with early-night or late-night snacks.

How do you fit all that food into such a small body?

I dunno. Just me lineage I guess. Anyway, time for another round.... Goes and gets another round fo drinks for the bar.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-02, 11:59 AM
((Psst, you forgot brunch:smalltongue:))

Shishnarfne
2009-01-02, 12:31 PM
*Huff*
*Puff*
*Wheeze*

"I see I'm a bit lates with the pointing... May RP a bit later..."

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-03, 03:50 AM
^ good to see you're here.

A lonely man was up rehearsing in his room.

Boom de yada, boom de yada,
Boom de yada, boom de yada.
I love the whole world, and all it's elves.
I love the whole world, and it's dwarves,
I love the whole world, and all it's hobbits.

I love the whole world, and all it's ents,
I love the whole world, and all it's giant eagles,
I love the whole world, and all it's nazgul- wait, that wasn't right...I don't love nazgul....
What? You don't love us?
For that, we shall kill you!
Die! Pityfull human! Die!

Night 1 ends.

As you all gather to make a head check, you see that the one called Supagoof is missing. You all try to silently move up to his room(which you fail miserably at, might I notice), so with a dundering sounds you go upstairs and find the remains of the Supagoof, with parchment in his hand saying, -Boom de Yada, I love the whole world and all it's - Nazgul sneaking up the stairs? After that you see a few ink blotches. His corpse is stabbed and withered, seemingly because of nazgul blades.

Supagoof was a villager/wary traveller.

Well this is it then, we now know for sure that the Nazgul are back.
Yes! We must hunt them from dawn till night falls and none are left!

Day 2 begins.

Zar Peter
2009-01-03, 06:31 PM
Awww man... they killed Don Quichote... ok, thread lurking mode on... at last Supa is with me.

I didn't really want to kill you, I just pointed at you for fun... and because I wanted some Supa peanuts.

Helgraf
2009-01-04, 01:43 AM
"By Eru, a man stabbed to death at the Prancing Pony itself," the pipeweed merchant exclaimed, clearly shocked by the turn of events. "Is there no place of sanctuary where a man can enjoy the simple pleasures of a pint and a smoke, unviolated?"

((ANd I still don't trust that hippy Eye of Sauron. The near bandwagon that grew up before the Zar Peter train suddenly showed up is suspicious too. Like the wolves bandwagoned ZP to make it look like I was one of them so the villagers would save them a kill by lynching me on suspicion of "the counter-bandwagon must've tried to save a wolf" Consequentially, I'm sticking with my initial target rather than let him be lost in the dust of yesterday's shenanigans.Murska))

PhantomFox
2009-01-04, 02:05 AM
That's highly improbable. Shall I fetch your tin foil hat while you're at it?
Catseye2121

Fawkes
2009-01-04, 02:31 AM
That's exactly wjat I wanted you to think, Helgraf.

Muhahaha.

Aether
2009-01-04, 02:32 AM
Uh... Mechafox for now.

Also, there was a bandwagon against Helgraf? I'm a bit out of it..

Helgraf
2009-01-04, 02:51 AM
((It was a rather short-lived affair that began shortly after the Murska wagon. Apparently Zar Peter fever swept through afterward and largely irrelevantized it.))

TFT
2009-01-04, 04:52 AM
All I know is that there is something fishy about that bandwagon switch from Murska...

I'll point at the person who appeared to lead it...

Shadowcaller.

Again, Rping later...

Shadowcaller
2009-01-04, 05:06 AM
((Why not start a bandwagon against Murska then? He must be as "fishy" as me. Murska contacted me and some others (as he do every time he is in danger of a bandwagon) and told us to save him basically.

I'm a bit suprised that you have not noticed that yet cateye, he do that every time he is in danger of lynch, but he might have been a bit eager this time, huh?:smallwink:.

This makes me think that you cateye is a mason or a wolf, helgraf is talking and is not keeping such a low profile, that makes me think he is a villager or maybe a mason but not a wolf or a power-role.))

But let us see were this is coming Murska.

Fin
2009-01-04, 08:14 AM
((Why not start a bandwagon against Murska then? He must be as "fishy" as me. Murska contacted me and some others (as he do every time he is in danger of a bandwagon) and told us to save him basically.

I'm a bit suprised that you have not noticed that yet cateye, he do that every time he is in danger of lynch, but he might have been a bit eager this time, huh?:smallwink:.

This makes me think that you cateye is a mason or a wolf, helgraf is talking and is not keeping such a low profile, that makes me think he is a villager or maybe a mason but not a wolf or a power-role.))

But let us see were this is coming Murska.

So you knew all this and still voted to save him? Just because he asked you to? Seems to me you had reason to know his role, either he is on your team or definately isn't.

Well here is one for the future Shadowcaller, if I am ever in danger of lynch please save me!

Shadowcaller
2009-01-04, 08:20 AM
So you knew all this and still voted to save him? Just because he asked you to? Seems to me you had reason to know his role, either he is on your team or definately isn't.

Well here is one for the future Shadowcaller, if I am ever in danger of lynch please save me!

Well I did want to save him (he helped me write a narration:smalltongue:) but there was things that were not as clear as they are now, Supagoof's death gave me some ideas however.

Shishnarfne
2009-01-04, 11:23 AM
"Well, it just looks like there's suspicion flying every which way around Hobbiton these days... Maybe Catseye2121 is worth checking out..."

Aemoh
2009-01-04, 12:19 PM
*points at Murska*

Cause I can't pass up the opportunity to lynch 'em.

Murska
2009-01-04, 12:35 PM
Catseye2121.

I only asked Shadowcaller to save me. I didn't have anything to bribe the others with. There was already 2 votes at Zar Peter, while me and 2 others had voted for... who was it, Helgraf? Anyway, Shadowcaller voted for Zar Peter instead so I voted for him aswell, bringing the total to 4.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-04, 02:49 PM
I think that both Murska and Shadowcaller are a bit suspicious, but I shall go for Shadowcaller for now.

Bayar
2009-01-04, 03:24 PM
Shadowcaller doesnt look all that tired, now, does he ?

Shadowcaller
2009-01-04, 03:32 PM
Oh well:smallsigh:.

Sheep attack!

Boo
2009-01-04, 03:36 PM
I really don't like any of these bandwagons. Plus, this might be one of those occasions when Murska is actually a mason (lulz).

I'll point at iceddragons for no notable reason because of this.

Madmal
2009-01-04, 07:51 PM
Catseye2121 for the lynch

Vampiric
2009-01-04, 07:53 PM
Heh... it's like For The Win, but with Lynch instead of Win.

I like it.

Catseye2121 FTL...

>_>
<_<

Uncle Festy
2009-01-04, 09:44 PM
Um.
Vampiric, you shouldn't have posted before me.
Back and paying more attention once I'm not on vacation.

Hyozo
2009-01-04, 10:23 PM
I'm pointing at Bayar For being a sheep.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-05, 01:28 AM
Weee...bandwagons!:smallbiggrin:

Supagoof
2009-01-05, 01:42 AM
Awww man... they killed Don Quichote... ok, thread lurking mode on... at last Supa is with me.

I didn't really want to kill you, I just pointed at you for fun... and because I wanted some Supa peanuts.((Mwah mwah mwah mwaaah mwah mwaaah mwah mwaah mwaaaaah...*turns off Charlie Brown Peanuts teacher talk. Takes 2d6 pun damage.*

Unless your talking about Goobers? *cookie for grabs*

:smalltongue: It's cool Zar. I figured it's because they fear us! It's a sign of respect.

Now let's see....that's quite a few games where I've been night killed early. Warlocks and Witches being the other recent one. Heh, I may just take the title of most likely to be killed night 1 over. :smallamused:))

The Bushranger
2009-01-05, 01:56 AM
Catseye2121

Sedracus
2009-01-05, 02:06 AM
"Don't you think that guy in the corner over there has been awfully silent over there? He might be a Nazgûl, tired of tonight's activities and needing to rest now!" the guard waves a hand in the general direction of Mechafox

Fawkes
2009-01-05, 02:32 AM
Yes... all is going according to plan...

Shadow
2009-01-05, 03:27 AM
Lavidor....

Dirk Kris
2009-01-05, 10:11 AM
I iz back!
And voting for...
Shadow
...because that's usually a safe bet.

Istari
2009-01-05, 03:29 PM
iceddragons
convincing argument to lynch iceddragons

Hyozo
2009-01-05, 05:42 PM
Now let's see....that's quite a few games where I've been night killed early. Warlocks and Witches being the other recent one. Heh, I may just take the title of most likely to be killed night 1 over. :smallamused:))

Actually I'm fairly certain you were lynched in Warlocks and Witches.

iceddragons
convincing argument to lynch iceddragons

convincing counter-argument to lynch Istari.

Fawkes
2009-01-06, 12:22 AM
Suspicious bandwagoning against Iceddragons.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-06, 01:19 AM
Well I think he is suspicious!
No that guy! He followed the a few like a sheep!
Yeah, that guy, just is on the top of the suspicion list!
But...But...Felines and wolves are entirely different animals! I'm not a werewolff!
The guy has a point...Lets check out this guy.
Mob power says no! This guy is the most suspicious....Even if his name is 'cats'eye2121, and they're completely different animals. Now that I look at it, what are those numbers for? Awkwardly suspicious to me!
Yeah! Lynch him.
Thus the mob mobbed the mobbee(catseye2121) and hung up yet another person at the sign of the Prancing Pony. What did I tell you about hanging innocents up my inn!?
But the person didn´t turn in moonshine so they left him alone with Butterbeer to go to their homes before bedtime!

Day 2 ends.
Catseye2121 was wary traveller/villager
The pointy points.

Aemoh |Murska
Aether |Helgraf |
bayar |Shadowcaller| 1
Blue Umbrella |Iceddragons|
Catseye2121|Shadowcaller | 6
D_Lord | |
Dirk Kris |Shadow|
Emperor Demonking | Murska |
Fin |Shadowcaller |
Helgraf | | 2
iceddragons |Bayar| 3
Istari |Iceddragons|
Kwarkpudding | |
Lavidor || 1
Malmagor Andrigal |Catseye2121|
Mechafox |Iceddragons| 1
Murska |Catseye2121| 2
Noir Cat |Shadowcaller|
PhantomFox |Catseye2121 |
Sedracus |Mechafox |
Shadow |Lavidor| 1
Shadowcaller |Murska | 4
Shishnarfne |Catseye2121 |
The Bushranger | Catseye2121|
The_Rogue_Monk ||
Uncle Festy |Vampiric|
Vampiric |Catseye2121|1
Zar Peter| |
[/table]

In danger of being a autolynchee :

D_lord

Night 2begins, everybody who has a night action, please send them in.
Day 3 begins in 48 hours.

Helgraf
2009-01-06, 01:52 AM
"Barliman, it seems your inn is frequented by far strangers personages these days than old Longshanks. One hopes this odd matter will straighten itself out soon; my supply of Longbottom Leaf will only keep so long at peak flavour."

Andre Fairchilde
2009-01-06, 05:09 PM
(I've got the next update, please make sure I see the inputs too otherwise I may miss your scry, kill, bane, etc. :smallwink:)

Bayar
2009-01-07, 12:29 AM
I'm pointing at Bayar For being a sheep.

You want to piss me off again ?

Helgraf
2009-01-07, 02:50 AM

If you piss off that easily, perhaps WW games aren't for you.

Shadow
2009-01-07, 03:49 AM

Sure.
Go ahead.
Piss off, Bayar. :biggrin:

Bayar
2009-01-07, 06:12 AM
If you piss off that easily, perhaps WW games aren't for you.

No, but he always randomly points at me.

Hyozo
2009-01-07, 11:00 AM
I've randomly pointed at you twice in all of the time I've been here Bayar, but If you want to turn that into a grudge and give me a reason to point at you, I say bring it on. I'm almost certain it wouldn't be the first grudge to start in a Werewolf game.

Bayar
2009-01-07, 02:06 PM
I've randomly pointed at you twice in all of the time I've been here Bayar, but If you want to turn that into a grudge and give me a reason to point at you, I say bring it on. I'm almost certain it wouldn't be the first grudge to start in a Werewolf game.

4 times. I counted.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-07, 04:12 PM
The drama llama has had his fill for the year, thank you and please stop feeding him.

@V: Yes, yes it is. Please eat it, zombie Festy.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-07, 06:15 PM
((Ooh, is the drama llama tasty?
*noms*))

Walker stands outside, Missledur in hand. "I must find the halflings," he murmurs. "The halflings have the One Anklet of Power. We must destroy the Anklet, or Mauron will destroy us. And I won't let that happen!" With that, he strikes out with Missledur, slashing a hole in a bypasser's cloak.
"Hey! Watch where you're going, mister!" says the indignant taverngoer.
"… sorry."

Andre Fairchilde
2009-01-08, 01:16 AM
Update coming

Andre Fairchilde
2009-01-08, 01:57 AM
Four Orcs were sitting around a campfire having a discussion while eating their dinner, unidentified limbs of meat.

The first Orc was of the Warhammer Fantasy mold – green skinned, his fist the size of a skull, his choppa leaning next to him. “’Oi, we wuz the first Orks – we wuz around before those Warcraft orcs – which ripped us off!”

The second Orc was indeed an Orc from the World of Warcraft. Smarter, more politically correct, and certainly much more wealthy than the others he knew better than to bring his success up to the others or he too would end up in the soup bowl.

The third Orc, an Orc from the pages of the first Monsters Manual had mottled yellow skin, tusks, and his first picture showed him to have the appearance of a boar. He had endured hundreds of millions of his brothers being slain for 10 experience points each, and their shiny gold stolen to fund grandiose temples and further adventures. He too remained silent and stirred the stew.

The final orc was, as far as this story goes, the original orc. This was his land, he was Uruk-hai. He was originally made by Morgoth and long ago he was an elf transformed into a twisted manifestation of all that is dark in man. He spit out a bone he had sucked the marrow from and grunted “I don’t care who was first – because it was me. I don’t care who is the wealthiest, or the most prolific. I do care that the villager in the stew bowl is mighty tasty, and maybe tomorrow we can get us some more.”

Aemoh was eaten by orcs. Aemoh was a Villager/Wary Traveller

Day starts!

Noir_Cat
2009-01-08, 02:32 AM
There seem to be a lot of innocents dying...

@V: In an attempt to analyze your post, are you taking my comment to mean that I am, in fact, one of the innocents? Being the reason why you are pointing at me? Which would mean that you are, in fact, on the side of the wolves? How do you know that you are not pointing at one of your own?

When I am lynched and you find out that I am--find out my role, I shall laugh.

YAY!! Reverse psychology!!

Shadow
2009-01-08, 02:57 AM
That is the way of things this early in the game.
And that's why I'm pointing at Noir_Cat now.
:biggrin:

Boo
2009-01-08, 10:45 AM
Shadow, today. He's a player like anyone else, and his reasons for pointing at Mustiado were weak beyond all reason. Worse than a random point.

Forget I said this! Wrong game!

Fawkes
2009-01-08, 10:57 AM
Shadow can't be trusted.

Sedracus
2009-01-08, 11:14 AM
Go back to the Shadow!

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-08, 11:19 AM
Sedracus - Bndwagoner

Dirk Kris
2009-01-08, 11:30 AM
Taramorn, yet another cheap knock-off, joins the others at the inn. He looks the part well enough, but speaks with a very flamboyant accent. "Well slap me around and call me Susie! Another villager has been killed. That's aaaaaaawful!" He looks around and points at Shadow. "You there - you seem all down and frumpy. What's your part in this?"

Murska
2009-01-08, 11:45 AM
...wait, this bandwagon, while it IS against Shadow, it is really rather big, rather fast and thus, I believe it to be best for me to point at... Dirk Kris.

Shadow
2009-01-08, 12:34 PM
Shadow, today. He's a player like anyone else, and his reasons for pointing at Mustiado were weak beyond all reason. Worse than a random point.

1) I pointed at Lavidor and didn't give a reason.
2) You're mixing up your games here.
3) Any reason is better than a random point. A weak reason is still a reason.
4) Keep your games straight.
5) Now the question becomes: Is Blue Umbrella attempting to protect Noir_Cat, or is this really a mix-up?
6) Question #2: Why did Mechafox, Sedracus and Kris jump on so quickly?

This seems contrived to me. Keep ALL of them in you sights here.

Sedracus
2009-01-08, 01:26 PM
Shadow... I pointed at you because I know not who the wolves are, and had no likely target, and indicated the first available target. You just happened to be that one ;)

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-08, 01:29 PM
Don't blame it on him being new. Because he's not, apparently he's played before in a forum in the *shudder* thing that is outside these forums.:smalltongue:

Shishnarfne
2009-01-08, 01:36 PM
Well... It just looks like this bandwagon is growing a bit too fast for my liking. Since Sedracus felt the need to defend his point more vocally... Perhaps that's as good of a lead as any about the bandwagoners...

Boo
2009-01-08, 01:43 PM
>>
<<

Okay... well... point at Shadow in the other game!

I don't use a spreadsheet. I play lots of games, go to FFRP, and real life is fun to visit on a daily basis. I keep everything in my forgetful head because I need to get rid of my possibly short term memory. Whether I have Alzheimer's is unknown since I've never actually been tested for it. I very much doubt I do, but I might.

Mechafox now because he's probably using the Rule of Shadow.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-08, 01:46 PM
real life is fun to visit on a daily basis..
We will not speak of that taboo here.:smalltongue:
Nah, just kidding...Please don't hurt me, mods...

Boo
2009-01-08, 01:49 PM
We will not speak of that taboo here.:smalltongue:

Not even about Puddingtroll? :smallfrown::smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-08, 01:56 PM
Not even about Puddingtroll? :smallfrown::smalltongue:
Bebbehs and real romance between forum members are excluded from that rule.:smallwink::smalltongue:

Fawkes
2009-01-08, 03:56 PM
Clearly, we're all wolves.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-08, 03:58 PM
Even Reinholdt, Andre and me?:smallconfused::smalltongue:

Fawkes
2009-01-08, 04:02 PM
Especially you guys.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-08, 04:59 PM
I'm not sure that I like how fast this Shadow bandwagon sprang up, and I invite you all to re-visit the tried and true Murska Bandwagon.

PhantomFox
2009-01-08, 05:41 PM
I'm not sure that I like how fast this Shadow bandwagon sprang up, and I invite you all to re-visit the tried and true Murska Bandwagon.

While I agree that the Shadow wagon sprung up far too quickly for my liking, why Murska? Though if you're right, it might correspond with the mysterious Day 1 change of direction to Zar Peter... but for right now, I'll trust my gut and go with Sedacrus.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-01-08, 06:50 PM
Especially you guys.

We're not wolves, we're wolf enablers.

Aemoh
2009-01-08, 07:21 PM
Waa?

I seem to be night killed early rather often these days. Guess I should be proud of myself for inspiring such fear :smalltongue:

G'luck villagers.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-08, 07:25 PM
Taramorn, yet another cheap knock-off, joins the others at the inn. He looks the part well enough, but speaks with a very flamboyant accent. "Well slap me around and call me Susie! Another villager has been killed. That's aaaaaaawful!" He looks around and points at Shadow. "You there - you seem all down and frumpy. What's your part in this?"

Aragorm looks at Taramorn (Dirk Kris) oddly. "… do I know you?"

Boo
2009-01-08, 09:36 PM
Y'know, people should really read what they're supporting. Although, people should really read which thread they're in before posting something relating to another thread, which I definitely didn't do.

In any case, we should all bandwagon the narrators so we create a paradox in which both sides win.

Madmal
2009-01-08, 09:36 PM
I'll support the suspicion on Dirk Kris

Hyozo
2009-01-08, 11:37 PM
Three people jumped at a (non-)reason to lynch Shadow; Mechafox, Sedracus, and Dirk Kris. Bandwagons have sprung up against Sedracus and Dirk Kris, but Mechafox seems to be almost unnoticed. Is there a reason for this?

Shadow
2009-01-09, 01:13 AM
People jump at any reason to lynch me.... even (non-)reasons.
:smallamused:

Noir_Cat
2009-01-09, 02:07 AM
Awww...no one for the Murska Bandwagon? And, really? I just picked an early bandwagon that didn't make it.

Or! Who knows? I could have access to information that claims he is a wolf. One really never knows with these things. Especially over the internet.

Or! Or! I could just be throwing out random crap for the hell of it.
This is the most likely option...please don't lynch me...I promise that I'm not the seer/fool/devil...

Helgraf
2009-01-09, 03:37 AM
((ExachixMurska Cause a palette-swapped Eye of Sauron is still evil. ))

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-09, 03:39 AM
>>
<<
*points at Exachix*

Whatdya mean I can't point? I'm taking part in this game..Right? So I can point....I'm the narr-what?
I'm still pointing though...
Whatdya mean I can't point at Exachix?:smalleek::smalltongue:

Fin
2009-01-09, 04:29 AM
I'll point at MechaFox, because although its true that the Shadow-wagon came on strong it disapeared in puff off smoke to. This seems strange to me. So my point is with the least likely to die of the new suspect three!

Lavidor
2009-01-09, 08:32 AM
Exachix!
And also Sedracus. What do you mean I can't point twice!? :smalltongue:

Dirk Kris
2009-01-09, 09:46 AM
I've been gone two weeks, out of the loop, out of contact. Essentially I'm playing blind, but I know Shadow can't be trusted.

Generally.

There MAY be a case where this is incorrect, but I haven't seen it yet. So I saw some people pointing, thought it sounded good, and joined. So sue me.

The Bushranger
2009-01-09, 10:57 AM
Noir_Catfilling filler is filling

Sedracus
2009-01-09, 12:00 PM
"I'm warnin' yer. If ye're gonna be lynchin' me, who's goin' ter' watch tha' gate 'n' make sure th' thrice-'ccursed enemy himself doesn't walk in?" the guard sternly warns. "I've kept ye safe all these years, 'aven't I? And this would be my reward?" he, unaccustomed to being the accused party, stresses out. 'It's not me!' he thinks. 'How could they think that of me!'

Istari
2009-01-09, 03:31 PM
Especially you guys.

I think he's on to something

Also Blue Umbrella since its not day 3 yet so the rule of shadow(why else would someone point at shadow on day 2) does not apply :smalltongue:

Edit: oh wait it is day 3 nm then

Fawkes
2009-01-09, 04:47 PM
The Rule of Shadow has a time restraint?

Vampiric
2009-01-09, 05:04 PM

That is the Rule of Shadow.

If he's not dead by day 3, he must be a wolf.

Although I think that it might need some changing, what with there being nearly double the average amount of players that there used to be.

Boo
2009-01-09, 06:01 PM

This proves that I was right in my reason for pointing at MF, thereby Istari is in the wrong, and therefore he must be a wolf! :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2009-01-10, 01:23 AM
I thought the Rule of Shadow was "Never, ever, EVER trust Shadow. No, not even then." I frequently vote for him in games that he's not even in. And threads that aren't even WW games. And things that aren't even threads.

Shadow
2009-01-10, 05:13 PM
I thought the Rule of Shadow was "Never, ever, EVER trust Shadow. No, not even then." I frequently vote for him in games that he's not even in. And threads that aren't even WW games. And things that aren't even threads.

That's not the Rule of Shadow. That's just good advice. :smallwink:

Interesting side note: Every. Single. Time. that the Rule of Shadow has been invoked as such, I am invariably a villager.
Every. Single. Time.

This will be no exception.

Istari
2009-01-10, 06:34 PM
So we should invoke it so that you turn into villager and then have someone last minute counter-bandwagon and save you so that you can be useful

Sedracus
2009-01-10, 06:59 PM
However, we should follow the advice to never ever trust you, ESPECIALLY when you invoke the Rule of Shadow yourself ;)

Uncle Festy
2009-01-11, 12:03 AM
… Oh, I finally get the Schrodinger's wolf thing! Shadow can never be trusted because he's always a wolf, but as soon as he is observed and the rule of Shadow is invoked, he transforms into a villager!
It all makes sense! :smallbiggrin:

Noir_Cat
2009-01-11, 12:58 AM
Yay! Schrodinger has saved us all with his immeasurable logic!

Reinholdt
2009-01-11, 02:17 AM
The travelers staying at the Prancing Pony Inn gathered together once more.
“Did you hear?”
“No what?”
“They found another dead body this morning?”
“Really!? Who’s doing this?”
“I want to know how they got in here personally.”
“Yeah, this place was supposed to be safe!”
“Someone’s not doing their job!”
“Let’s get him!!”
The mob comes rushing out, looking for A Surly Guard. It isn’t long before they find him at his post.
“You let the murderers in here!”
“And you get paid?!”
“Kill him!”
The mob closes in.
“HOLD UP NOW!” A Surly Guard shouts for his life. “Just because they got in, doesn’t mean I knew it was them. And I’m certainly not the one killing them.”
The mob stops and murmers.
“Well I guess not.”
“Yeah, it was Sauron’s forces.”
“No no, it’s Saruman’s forces.”
“Wait, what? Which one is which?”
“I don’t know, the names always confused me.”
“Yeah, so many letters are the same.”
“How do we know there’s not more?”
“Like A Surly Guard!”
“Yeah, I mean look at all those similar letters."
"He’s gotta be one too!"
"Get him!”

Day 3 Ends
Sedracus was lynched. He was a villager/wary traveler.
Night begins and ends in roughly 32 hours. Send all actions to Dallas-dakota, Reinholdt, and Andre Fairechilde.

Leniancy for auto-lynches due to the holidays is no longer in effect. A list of people at risk of being auto-lynched will be posted at day start.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-11, 04:55 AM
I predict!

--my own death sometime in the night. That will teach the first-timer about making stupid comments that look like she is claiming to be the seer/fool/devil.:smallfrown:

Reinholdt
2009-01-12, 11:26 AM
The silent chase occured. The small purple cat ran from it's cloaked pursuers as best it could. But they were numerous and caught it enclosed. Knowing the end was near, it turned in one last valiant effort to fight back.
"YOU SHALL NOT--urk..."
The Nazgul's blade drew back, glistening with fresh blood. The cat slumped, and breathed the last of it's nine lives. Turning, the Nazgul left as silently as they had come.

Night 3 Ends
Noir_Cat was killed. The chesire cat was either Gandalf or Barliman Butterbur
Day begins and ends in roughly 48 hours.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-12, 11:30 AM
Let's start the day off with a random point at...
Istari.

Reinholdt
2009-01-12, 11:33 AM
The following people did not point yesterday and are at risk of being Auto-lynched:

Aether
bayar
D_Lord
Kwarkpudding
Shadowcaller
The_Rogue_Monk
Vampiric

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-12, 11:39 AM
Shadowcaller - Autolynchee.

PhantomFox
2009-01-12, 11:40 AM
I predict!

--my own death sometime in the night. That will teach the first-timer about making stupid comments that look like she is claiming to be the seer/fool/devil.:smallfrown:

Especially when you ARE said role...
Well, Murska seems like the obvious choice to me.

Hyozo
2009-01-12, 11:46 AM
I'd guess she was either asking for protection or trying to convince the wolves that she wasn't the seer/fool. Either way, lynching Murska should help us to find out which one we still have.

Helgraf
2009-01-12, 11:59 AM
((Murska. C'mon folks.))

Vampiric
2009-01-12, 12:22 PM
As good a place as any to step in.

Murska.

Fin
2009-01-12, 12:51 PM
The Murska Constant anyone?

Fawkes
2009-01-12, 01:01 PM
Murska

*is not really paying attention to this game because accidentally joined four simultaneous games*

Shadowcaller
2009-01-12, 01:29 PM
Well lets see... if Murska is a wolf again I pity him, I truly do but I will not vote for him. Instead I will vote for iceddragons.

Bayar
2009-01-12, 02:46 PM
icedragons. He knows why.

Boo
2009-01-12, 03:09 PM
Murska seems to be a good test target. The results will determine my next point tomorrow. And with less games to concentrate on, maybe I'll be able to not be a complete tool. :smallsmile:

Istari
2009-01-12, 03:22 PM
Please don't be a wolf Please don't be a wolf
Murska

Uncle Festy
2009-01-12, 05:58 PM
Why don't you want Murska to be a wolf, Istari? :smallamused:

Istari
2009-01-12, 06:02 PM
Well I figure its better to have an alive seer than a dead wolf

Uncle Festy
2009-01-12, 06:40 PM
:smallconfused:
… ookay, there's clearly something going on that I'm not aware of or didn't notice.
<<

Fawkes
2009-01-12, 07:04 PM
Clearly.

Istari.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-12, 07:38 PM
Especially when you ARE said role...
Well, Murska seems like the obvious choice to me.

I would like it to be known that when I was seemingly giving hints, I wasn't meaning for that to be the message that came out. Apparently, everyone takes seer/fool/devil jokes too seriously for them to be used in a WW game. I know better for next time.

I didn't even realize that the first could be taken as a hint. Until it was pointed out and I went back and looked. The second I was trying to play the part of someone screwing with everyone.

On the bright side of all of this, at least now I won't be playing four different games at the same time now.

EDIT: Hey, I did start a Murska Bandwagon. Not how I would have chosen to do it, though. And what do you mean, I can't point? Because I--oh, yeah. Well, this sucks.

Murska
2009-01-12, 08:41 PM
Heheh. Somehow I expected this...

Well, at least you can be safe in the knowledge that you have the Seer.

Istari
2009-01-12, 09:02 PM
Everyone is presuming that Noir Cat tried to get Murska lynched because he scried him as a wolf and we want to know if we lost the seer or not basically

Uncle Festy
2009-01-12, 09:15 PM
Ok, that makes sense, I think.
Not gonna bother changing my point – it won't really make a difference, anywho.

Kwarkpudding
2009-01-13, 02:48 AM
Pointing at Murksa, to prevent autolynching.

School was way too busy last week :smallannoyed:. Anyway, I'm off to a test right now. :smallsigh:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-13, 01:31 PM
Uhhn, that the few latest updates were done by the co-narrators doesn't show that I suck as a narrator, it just shows how wonderfull of a pair Andre and Reinholdt are for Co-narrators.:smallwink:

Shishnarfne
2009-01-13, 03:51 PM
Might as well go after Murska.

Lavidor
2009-01-14, 08:17 AM
Murska, for the potential scry.

... That sounded more reasonable in my head.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-14, 11:03 AM
One points at Istari, Claiming to be one of the istari, are you? Well I find that to be unlikely?
Yeah!
Guys...Guys, calm down...Why can't I claim to be one of the istari?
Because there's like...only 5 of them in the whole of middle Earth!
And besides, everybody knows there's no 'Istari the orange'...It's not even in the Istari colour-coded power-spectrum..
The istari measure their power by colour-coded hats?
That's geeky..colour coding...though the hats are awesome...But we're all geeks here...So double the awesome!

Very distracted by colour-coding geeks, the crowd now is.

Well umm, Murska then, he's always a wolf!
Yeah, always! Always! Always! He's a wolf everytime?
Barliman Butterbur shakes himself up from the shock he was having, this lynch mob was coming to his inn, every...single...evening...Well atleast they bought drinks. What do you mean, always? Everytime?
Well, basically, we're a crowd of geeks travelling spcae, time and dimension and have wacky adventures. And the brains, brains brains brains... Pinky and the.... Sorry, I just came from Animaniacs...
Barliman Butterbur promptly faints, his last thoughts being what ''Animaniacs'' is...
And I heard Gandalf, you know, Fireworks Gandalf, Fireworks! say that Murska is a wolf..... But how do we know he's not some fool claiming to be Gandalf?
Well, there's only one way to find out...And besides, Murska is always a wolf, so it won't matter....
With force and totally convinced by all these arguments, the mob storms towards Murska, in a blind rage, for he apparently, had killed on of their own.
They did get Murska, though at the cost of some of their own.... They will be mourned..
But always look on the bright side of life! Tudu, tada, tudu, always look on the bright side of life. Uh, yeah, Murska turned out to be one of the Nazgul wolf thingies....
What the? Did Sauron mate some of his Nazgul with wolves or something?

Murska is proudly hung up on the sign of the Prancing Pony.
But sadly, a little black-haired hobbit, called Aether, was over-seen and over-run by the crowd, he was then carried away by Arwen(she came through the fourth wall) to Rivendell so he could be used in future games, I mean, survive....
And on another note, two others were also overrun, but they passed away unnoticed , till the crows circled the inn, smelling the corpses from afar.

____________ day 4 ends. ____________
Aether, D_Lord and The Rogue Monk were Auto-lynched, Murska was lynched.
Aether was Frodo(mason)
D_Lord was a villager.
The Rogue Monk was a villager.
And Murska....Drumrolls please! *drumrolls* Eh, sorry guys, I have to go, see you all at the start of day 5! Nigh
But we want to know if Murska was a wolf!
Yeah, we wanna know if we lost or seer or not!

Allright then...Sigh..Silly players... Murska was...Drumrolls ple- *drumrolls* You don't have to say it everytime, I do know timing...Sometimes...
Cut the crap, we want to know what Murska was!
*drumrolls go on*
Murska was a Here you go sir, this drink go's with a compliment from those ladies over there in the corner. Well, umm, thenks, :smallredface: But I have to hurry or else I'l get lynched:smalleek: Well Murska was a wolf, now I'm off to those two ladies in the corner.

The pointy points.

bayar |Iceddragons|
Blue Umbrella | Murska|
Catseye2121| |
Dirk Kris |Istari
Emperor Demonking |Murska|
Fin |Murska |
Helgraf | Murska|
iceddragons |Murska| 2
Istari | Murska| 1
Kwarkpudding | Murska|
Lavidor |Murska|
Malmagor Andrigal ||
Mechafox ||
Murska | |11
PhantomFox |Murska|
Shadow ||
Shadowcaller |Murska|
Shishnarfne |Murska|
The Bushranger | |
The_Rogue_Monk ||
Uncle Festy |Istari|
Vampiric |Murska|
Zar Peter| |
[/table]

Night 4 begins, everybody who has a night action, please send them in.
Day 5 begins in 24 or 48 hours.

P.s. A updated player list will be up in a bit.

The Bushranger
2009-01-14, 11:42 AM
Murska...,

Murska
2009-01-14, 12:21 PM
SO worth it. :smallamused:

Noir_Cat
2009-01-14, 02:17 PM
I am almost in agreement with you. Almost.:smallsigh:

At least from this venture we learn who some of the wolves are.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-14, 07:38 PM
At least from this venture we learn who some of the wolves are.

We do? How? :smallconfused:

Reinholdt
2009-01-14, 07:40 PM
We do? How? :smallconfused:
Sorry Festy. The cat can't tell you even if it wanted to. Noir is dead.

Istari
2009-01-14, 07:43 PM
Right now I'm hoping Noir Cat was the fool and just got lucky on one scry

Uncle Festy
2009-01-14, 08:29 PM
Sorry Festy. The cat can't tell you even if it wanted to. Noir is dead.

I did not forget that… >_<

Noir_Cat
2009-01-14, 11:13 PM
Merely spectating. It is a theory. Are dead players allowed to share such things?

And I've always been a lucky duck Kitty.

@V: Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification! (Like I said, first game and all)

Andre Fairchilde
2009-01-14, 11:18 PM
Dead players may NOT effect gameplay.

This includes PMs after the fact, open speculations, publishing MSN conversations, etc.

If you think it will affect the game - don't post it.

Reinholdt
2009-01-15, 12:51 PM
Barliman Butterbur ran. Why couldn't the Nazgul have picked the Dancing Duck Tavern to murder people in? The figures glided behind, all but imperceptible in the darkness. They had lost one of their own and they were out for blood in return.

Butterbur tripped over a passed out drunk and fell, cursing his luck. Where was Gandalf when you needed him? Turning to face the inky face of death, he stood shakily and shouted hoping to scare them off.

"Y'ALL SHOULDN'T CROSS!!"

The Nazgul looked at each other, stunned by this display. Of stupidity. Then Butterbur ran. He ran into their blades. He ran into their blades 10 times.

Night 4 Ends

iceddragons was killed by the Nazgul. He was Barliman Butterbur the fool
Day 5 begins now and ends in roughly 48 hours.

Reinholdt
2009-01-15, 12:58 PM
The following people did not point yesterday and are at risk of being Auto-lynched:

Malmagor Andrigal
Mechafox
Shadow
The Bushranger

The Bushranger
2009-01-15, 01:01 PM
Autolynch-avoidance point at Lavidor. Subject to change.

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-15, 01:12 PM
Shadow - Trying to not leave a point based trail.

Shadow
2009-01-15, 03:46 PM
*point at EDK for pointing at me.
And for thinking that I'm worried about leaving a trail.... :smallamused:

Boo
2009-01-15, 04:01 PM
Pointing at Istari for acting all weird, and 'hopeful' yesterday.

Fawkes
2009-01-15, 04:47 PM
Mechafox - pointing at autolynchees

Uncle Festy
2009-01-15, 06:04 PM
EDK, because I'm feeling like being a sheep.
Baaa.

Istari
2009-01-15, 06:44 PM
Is that a crime Blue Umbrella?

Noir_Cat
2009-01-16, 02:55 AM
Haha...wow. Everyone bands together to lynch a couple people; and, just as quickly, they are all back in their own corners again-each pointing at someone else. I bet the one to be lynched this time has no more than two or three votes.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-16, 03:25 AM
EDK and shadow pointing at each other?:smalleek:

*waits for the world to implode*

Aether
2009-01-16, 03:30 AM
Damndarnblast. I screwed up the timing of the nights and days and how many times I had pointed/voted in which game, and thus in which games I had a good window of opportunity of being not lynched...

Bugger, too many games to keep track of and getting distracted with stories...

Sorry guys!

EDIT: Bummer on our seer being dead... I suppose it's better than being left to wonder whether or not the seer was alive or not. And to think I had looked at the reveal of the Fool as a silver lining to the autolynches... Not much of one.

Still, we got a wolf.

Sorry Murska, it looks like you're back on that Throne of the Wolf King again!

Fin
2009-01-16, 05:44 AM
Shadow, to be the counter sheep to Uncle festy

!aaB

Murska
2009-01-16, 07:44 AM
Sorry Murska, it looks like you're back on that Throne of the Wolf King again!

Hey, a Seer for a Wolf trade... works for me. :smallsmile:

Dirk Kris
2009-01-16, 08:38 AM
Bushranger
Your desperation will not save you!

PhantomFox
2009-01-16, 10:14 AM
Does EDK usually point at people up for autolynch? Eh, why not. EDK.

Shishnarfne
2009-01-16, 12:03 PM
Seriously, we're this far in and don't have anyone stepping forward with something approaching a reasonable lead? Well, perhaps it looks as though Dirk Kris has a slightly off voting record...

Helgraf
2009-01-16, 01:48 PM
Hmm, me post seems to never have arrived.

((EDK - because demon king is just a fancy upgrade for witch king - of Angmar. Fall, Nazgul)).

Madmal
2009-01-16, 08:28 PM
i'll go with Shadow

Aether
2009-01-17, 01:43 AM
Hey, a Seer for a Wolf trade... works for me. :smallsmile:

After the Mirrodin game I PMed you a good-natured joke about how if I got a wolf role in here, I'd start building a reputation of having lots of wolf roles, like you. I was a mason, so my roles are rather balanced out overall.

You, on the other hand, really DID get a wolf role. So now you're back on everybody's suspicion list. Was it still worth it to get the seer for that? :smallwink::smalltongue:

Noir_Cat
2009-01-17, 04:40 AM
Murska deserves none of the credit for "getting the seer" as the seer fell for her own stupid blunder. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-01-17, 08:42 AM
No, I did none of the work in getting the seer, but we did know that if we do kill you, I will be lynched, whether you're the seer or not.

This way, at least it was worth it. :smallwink:

EDIT: Aether, seeing as I'm always on everyone's suspicion list, that's not really a problem. I just have to wait until I'm killed in some of the recent games and maybe they'll forget about the Constant in a while. :smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-17, 11:11 AM
After Barliman Butterbur was killed by the Nazgul, the troupe rides of to Rivendell, hoping to find safety there.
But before them stand two men, riding a sheep each.

Well I'm suspecting you because you're not trying to leave a trail based on who you suspeciced?
Isn't it Suspicicled?
Hmm, well I think its Suspicied!
Nah it's Supicceled then!
How do you even come up with Supicceled?

Baah!
!haaB
The two sheep, Uncle Festy and Fin say, following their masters and having their own face-offs, luckily they aren't that fatal.
Before the group leaves some break up in duels, however the pair called Shadow and Emperor Demonking have a small group supporting each of them.
Well what kind of name is Emperor Demonking? I think it's just a look-alike that's hiding the true version of his name! The Lich-King!
The crowd hmm's and kinda looks on.
You can't argue with that! Huh!
The small group of Shadow storms at EDK and quickly lynch him.
He just drops dead onto the ground and nothing well, nothing happens.
Well, umm, of to Rivendell we go then!
And so the crowd go's onto the dangerous road to Rivendell.

Day 5 ends.
Emperor Demonking was a villager/Wary traveller.

Pointing list :

{table=head] Player | Pointed at : | Amount of points at
bayar | |
Blue Umbrella |Istari | 1
Dirk Kris | The Bushranger| 1
Emperor Demonking |Shadow | 4
Fin |Shadow |
Helgraf |Emperor Demonking |
Istari |Blue Umbrella | 1
Kwarkpudding | |
Lavidor | | 1
Malmagor Andriga|Shadow |
Mechafox | Mechafox |1
PhantomFox |Emperor Demonking |
Shadow |Emperor DemonKing | 3
Shadowcaller | |
Shishnarfne |Dirk Kris |
The Bushranger |Lavidor | 1
Uncle Festy |Emperor Demonking |
Vampiric | |
[/table]

Amount of players still alive : 17
Player List(now updated) :

{table=head] Player | died on | role | Autolynchee
Aemoh | Night 2| Villager
Aether |Day 4 | Mason | Auto-lynchee.
bayar | | |
Blue Umbrella | | |
Catseye2121|Day 2 | Villager
D_Lord |Day 4 | Villager | Autolynchee
Dirk Kris | | |
Emperor Demonking | | |
Fin | | |
Helgraf | | |
iceddragons |Night 4 |Fool |
Istari | | |
Kwarkpudding | | |
Lavidor | | |
Malmagor Andriga| ||
Mechafox | | |
Murska |Day 4 |Wolf |
Noir Cat | Seer|Night 3 |
PhantomFox | | |
Sedracus | Day 3| Villager |
Shadow | | |
Shadowcaller | | |
Shishnarfne | | |
Supagoof | Night 1| Villager
The Bushranger | | |
The_Rogue_Monk | Day 4|Villager | Autolynchee
Uncle Festy | | |
Vampiric | | |
Zar Peter|Day 1 | Villager |
[/table]

People in danger from Autolynch :
Bayar
Kwarkpudding
Lavidor
Shadowcaller
Vampiric

Night 5 begins, everybody who has night actions, please send them in to all the narrotors, that means Reinholdt, Andre Fairchilde and Dallas-Dakota. And it ends in roughly 24 hours.

TRM
2009-01-17, 02:50 PM
Uhm. **** How did I miss this thread? :smallsigh:

Sorry Dallas and Team Villager for being autolynched. =\

Reinholdt
2009-01-18, 12:28 PM
Sam looked forlorn. How could Frodo just disappear like that without him? I mean sure he was just a gardener, but he made a promise to Gandalf. To stay by Frodo. Sam looked over at the sleeping Merry and Pippin before slipping out of bed.

Besides, staying here any longer would only bring the Nazgul to him eventually. He'd rather not die. Nasty thing. Death.

Sam slips out into the cover of the night to chase after Mr. Frodo.

Night 5 ends
Helgraf was killed/ran off. He was Sam, a mason.
Day 6 begins now and ends in about 48 hours.

These people are in danger of Autolynch:
Bayar
Kwarkpudding
Lavidor
Shadowcaller
Vampiric

PhantomFox
2009-01-19, 12:03 AM
I had this whole big analysis going, but then my mouse glitched up and closed Firefox, so I've lost it now. :smallfurious: Well, let me summarize.

Murska came close to being lynched in Days 1, and 2 with bandwagons springing out of nowhere with little reasoning behind them. Supagoof and Helgraf were killed early. That, plus a few other intangibles, makes me want to guess at Shishnarfne

Fawkes
2009-01-19, 12:08 AM
There's a player named Shishnarfne?

Uncle Festy
2009-01-19, 12:15 AM
Yup, Shisnarfne was one of my fellow masons in Mafia VI.
… that, or he applied an awesome, cigar-smoking minotaur to my first PBP. Or possibly both. Can't be bothered to check which one, though. :smallwink:

Shadowcaller
2009-01-19, 02:15 AM
Sure, why not. Shishnarfne, lets see if your luck strikes again Phantom.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-19, 09:05 AM
Shishnarfne because saying your name aloud makes me sound drunk.

Istari
2009-01-19, 09:51 AM
He's being secretive lynch him! Shishnarfne

PhantomFox
2009-01-19, 10:16 AM
Hmm, this has taken off like a rocket.

I'm trying to decide if the wolves are going "Haha, he's way off, let's jump on!" or "Oh crap! He's on to us! Jump on to look good!"

Boo
2009-01-19, 11:18 AM

I don't like this point... I don't mean who SC is pointing at. PF's got good reasons, just I don't like how easily people are following him. Pointing at Shadowcaller for being oddly submissive.

I'm trying to stop my habit of forgetting about past points, so I'm sticking with my two suspects of Istari and SC, and I'll slip Shishnarfne in there tomorrow or something. Depends if the sheep can figure out how see by themselves.

Fin
2009-01-19, 11:23 AM
Too tired to think...

Shishnarfne, cause I can trust PF to do my thinking for me!

Murska
2009-01-19, 11:35 AM
Hmm, this has taken off like a rocket.

I'm trying to decide if the wolves are going "Haha, he's way off, let's jump on!" or "Oh crap! He's on to us! Jump on to look good!"

Shadowcaller
2009-01-19, 11:41 AM

Now your just being mainstream Murska, all wolfs smile like that these days.

Kwarkpudding
2009-01-19, 11:44 AM
At this point, I doubt it will make any difference where I point, so...

Shishnarfne

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-19, 11:49 AM
Uncle Festy - Bandwagoning

Murska
2009-01-19, 11:51 AM
Now your just being mainstream Murska, all wolfs smile like that these days.

It's not like I have much to choose from. :smalltongue:

PhantomFox
2009-01-19, 12:10 PM

Um... I think you're dead.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-19, 12:13 PM
As PF said, you is dead, sorry.:smallfrown:

Ps, if you want to look up the narration, it was the day 5 lynch.

Bayar
2009-01-19, 12:17 PM
Shishnarfne because he might be a ringwraith ?

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-19, 12:18 PM
Shishnarfne because he might be a ringwraith ?
Enfranhsihs?
Wait...This isn't the guy with the reversed name...
Drat...

Lavidor
2009-01-19, 01:56 PM
Dang it. Gotta point. Shishnarfne. Wait, that was only one word.

Shadow
2009-01-19, 04:27 PM
placeceholder point at Lavidor for now.

Shadow
2009-01-19, 11:59 PM
BaaaaaBaaaaaaSheep......

Seriously? This is ridiculous. This took off way to smoothly for my liking.
Period.
Let's look at the facts as presented, shall we?

I had this whole big analysis going, but then my mouse glitched up and closed Firefox, so I've lost it now. :smallfurious: Well, let me summarize.

Murska came close to being lynched in Days 1, and 2 with bandwagons springing out of nowhere with little reasoning behind them. Supagoof and Helgraf were killed early. That, plus a few other intangibles, makes me want to guess at Shishnarfne
Really? That's what you've got? And everyone is following you?!?

He's being secretive lynch him! Shishnarfne
I'm being more secretive than he is!

Luck?!?
What luck? He was following the dead Gandolf's advice, fer crissake!

My list of suspicions is now large, for varying reasons.
If we look at the voting record, PhantomFox HIMSELF is more guilty looking than Shish ever was!

But I believe that the guilty parties haven't been on may wagons myself.
I'd like to have some discussion about Kwarkpudding and Shadowcaller.

Every single person that voted for Zar Peter on day one is dead except for Kwarkpudding & Shadowcaller.
Kwarkpudding has been gone even more than me, which is a LOT. Shadowcaller saved Murska pretty much single-handedly on day one and was never even questioned about it later in any REAL way, and then voted against lynching Murska.

Blue Umbrella has been very vocal this game, but has been no help at all. And the day we lynched Murska was the only day that he didn't vote.

bayar's been voting day on/day off all game, and got extremely defensive at the game's start when only a SINGLE finger was pointed at him!

Kris claimed to be leaving for two weeks, but never missed a vote afterward. And he didn't vote for Murska either. And he's been pointing at me, who I know is safe. Could it have been to try to remove me before THIS happened?

Fin has been quite useless as far as his voting record, except for when he knew Murska was going down.
Same with Istari.
Same with Uncle Festy.

Mal has had day on/day off voting, and has been on one bandwagon. Murska day was a "day off".

Lavidor, Shadowcaller and the Bushranger have all been missing some voting days, on some wagons, and off others.

Mechafox hasn't been on a SINGLE killing wagon yet....

Vampiric has been on a killing wagon every single day he's voted. All two of 'em....

So who do I think are the most suspicious?
In no particular order, and subject to change once I scour the thread reading posts, they are:
Shadowcaller
Lavidor
the Bushranger
bayar
Blue Umbrella
Istari
Fin
Dirk Kris
Uncle Festy

Yes, that's a lot of players, but I think you'll find the majority of the wraiths are among that list.

It's because of this that I HATE that no one follows the 25% needed for a lynch - 50% needed to end day early rule, like Helgraf and I do in Vamp.
You know, the one that's in the original rules!
There's a reason that the "wolves are winning so often these days. This is exactly the reason. It's too easy to hide when there are 30 players on day one and it only takes 3-4 to lynch someone at times... :smallmad:

Helgraf
2009-01-20, 12:15 AM
((Preach it, brother Shadow. Preach it.))

Shadow
2009-01-20, 12:23 AM
Yeah. :smallredface:
Sorry if that came off wrong, but it infuriates me.
If no one gets 25% of the vote, there should be no lynch. There's no "no lynch vote" needed for this, as we've seen in some games.

The reason that the "wolves" are winning so often lately is because no one follows this rule anymore and hiding is just TOO DAMNED EASY!

Fawkes
2009-01-20, 12:52 AM
I'd listen to you, Shadow, but there's that whole "Never trust Shadow" thing.

PhantomFox
2009-01-20, 01:00 AM
Well, I had a more thorough analysis, but then my mouse glitched and I lost it, so you saw is the barest of summaries there. And I have no idea why everyone is following me. I mean, I agree, what I have is far from conclusive. It really shouldn't have brought about a wagon of this proportions. That means something's up, but I'm not sure what it is. I suspect some wolves are following me, but I'm not sure if that's a good sign that I'm on the right track and they're abandoning ship, or a bad sign in that I'm barking up the wrong tree.

To expand on my reasoning, a couple of the night kills suggested to me that at least one wolf knows who the 'vets' are. From there, I looked mainly at day 1 and 2, as wagons for Murska got derailed both days. I narrowed down my choices in that most wolves worth their salt will point at a wolf if they know they're doomed so as not to arise suspicion. After Noir died, Day 4 was almost a seer-test, so I eliminated some suspects there.

Unfortunatly, there was no one who pointed at both Zar Peter AND Catseye (besides Murska), so I went with the next best thing with Shish, having no vote on day 1 and 2nd following my random vote towards Catseye on Day 2, with the added bonus of being against Sedracrus Day 3 and late against Murska Day 4.

I add all these things up, and posted my guess towards Shish. By the way, I've been (trying to) turn "Luck of the Vulpine" into a catchphrase as of late, so that's what any 'luck' comment regarding me comes from.

As for my record, I wasn't trying that hard, thinking I might get killed early and have it not be worth bothering. You understand, right? :smallwink: Day 1 and 2 were random, day 3 was a half-brained idea I had, Day 4 was a seer test, and Day 5 was a slight personal indulgence. After that, Griever poked me into actually trying, so I did. Then again, you've seemed to find it amusing to try and lynch me from time to time for some obscure reason, so who knows?

Boo
2009-01-20, 02:06 AM
*snip*

Then again, you've seemed to find it amusing to try and lynch me from time to time for some obscure reason, so who knows?

Yeah, that's the fun part about Shadow. He can get you lynched just by looking at you.

Reinholdt
2009-01-20, 12:26 PM
The villagers all gathered around, extremely frustrated at losing so many of their own.

"It's time we showed those Nazgul what for!"

"YEAH!!"

"But what can we do? We're commoners."

"Wait, I thought we were a mob."

"We are. Is that like a swarm?"

"I guess."

"So a mob is a swarm of commoners?"

"I thought you had to be tiny to be a swarm."

"Do we get that nausuating ability?"

"What? What nausuating ability? We get pitchforks and fire."

"I thought there were concentration checks involved."

"And don't forget the attack of opportunity as we envelop their space to deal auto-damage."

"We envelop their space? Can all of us even fit in a five foot square?"

"I don't know. We should try it and see. Hey look, there's someone!"

The commoners, swarm, mob quickly moved into Shishnarfne's space. Shishnarfne pulled his sword and took his attack of opportunity, striking down Vampiric in the process. In the end all the villagers did indeed somehow fit into a five foot square and automatically dealt Shishnarfne a stabbing fiery death.

As the crowd parted, the Nazgul's broken form lay on the ground roasting quietly.

"Well. That worked out."

Day 6 ends
Shishnarfne was lynched. He was a Nazgul.
Vampiric was auto-lynched. He was a Wary Traveller.
Night 6 begins now and ends in roughly 24 hours. Send all night actions to Dallas-Dakota, Reinholdt, and Andre Fairchilde.

Apologies to those who never played D&D 3.5.

Fawkes
2009-01-20, 12:31 PM
Lol @ Shadow.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-20, 12:44 PM
Luck of the vulpine strikes again:smallbiggrin:.

PhantomFox
2009-01-20, 12:46 PM
Edit: ^ Quit stealing my lines! :biggrin:

Boom. Headshot. Luck of the Vulpine?

STRIKES AGAIN!

*cough* Perhaps I'm promoting that catchphrase a bit much. In any case, I think the wolves may be a bit annoyed at me now, so I think we know who a probable kill victim is tonight.

As for Shadow, while he was wrong, I don't want to think he's defiantly a wolf. Shadow can be wrong. I know people think he's got this wolf-dar sense or whatever, but I think it'd be unfair to lynch him just because he's wrong. Of we course we should keep an eye on him...

Shishnarfne
2009-01-20, 01:29 PM
Enfranhsihs?
Wait...This isn't the guy with the reversed name...
Drat...

Actually, if you invert the name phonetically (keeping sh together), you get "Enfranshish"... You're the first one to comment on it... And it's part of the basis behind the name...

Also, Uncle Festy, I was one of the fellow masons in Mafia... I remember that you were our "seer contact" before your suspicious night death. It took a couple days later to get together a 'seer network' IIRC.

Nice run, my fellow Nazgul. I just wish I'd been able to go with it longer.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-20, 01:50 PM
Yeah. :smallredface:
Sorry if that came off wrong, but it infuriates me.
If no one gets 25% of the vote, there should be no lynch. There's no "no lynch vote" needed for this, as we've seen in some games.

The reason that the "wolves" are winning so often lately is because no one follows this rule anymore and hiding is just TOO DAMNED EASY!

:smallsigh::smallredface:

Shadow, I have a great respect for you and would implement it but I'm not, for reasons listed in WW central.

And the wolves winning so often these days, well you just got one, didn't you?

Vampiric
2009-01-20, 02:09 PM
Awww nuts.

Sorry guys. I thought I voted. Oh well.

Go team!

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-21, 12:39 PM
First, I recommend you all go to the shipping thread and read Destro´s SotR(Ship of The Ring, it was, I think), but it´s great!

At the top of Weatherhill they camped.

Put out that fire, you fool!
I´m sorry! But mushrooms! Mushrooms overtook our wills! Fin responded.
Well, luckily I was able to resist and realize the grave danger of these ....Mushrooms? Aragorn said as he quickly took the mushrooms.

Night 6 ends.
Aragorn stopped a evil plot of the Nazgul, which was luring Fin over to the dark side with mushrooms. Fortunately, Aragorn was not a hobbit and managed to resist the charm of mushrooms.

Day 7(Is it already day 7? This game is going fast...) begins now and ends in 48 hours.

People who must vote to not get autolynched :
Malmagor Andrigal
The Bushranger.

Madmal
2009-01-22, 08:45 AM
okay, it's been around 20 hours, so i'm going to ask: what?
seriously, i'm not really sure what happened.:smallconfused:

also, can you update the first page, please? I'm getting quite Lost here.

PhantomFox
2009-01-22, 09:36 AM
I think people are waiting for someone to make the first point, or perhaps for someone to TELL them who to point at. Well I'm not going to do it. C'mon! Think for yourselves! Lazy coots... :smallbiggrin:

Okay, fine. I'll put in a placeholder vote against The Bushranger just to break the ice. I'll probably change it later today though once people start talking.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-22, 10:34 AM
okay, it's been around 20 hours, so i'm going to ask: what?
seriously, i'm not really sure what happened.:smallconfused:

also, can you update the first page, please? I'm getting quite Lost here.
The wolf target was baned.
You want more?
Okay, it was Fin who was baned.

Fin
2009-01-22, 10:56 AM
Yeah it was me that was baned, three cheers to those who can guess how that happened!!

Anyway, due to Shadow logic I will point Kwarkpudding, I don't like erratic activity at the best of times!

Dirk Kris
2009-01-22, 12:14 PM
I played in the Witches and Warlocks game with Bushranger and he was quiet, barely avoiding auto-lynch on a regular basis. And he was a wolf, so he gets my point.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, you were, weren't you? That's right...there was an early bandwagon against you that died, and then. Oooops, my bad. Oh well, you still get my point. :smallamused:

The Bushranger
2009-01-22, 12:56 PM
:smallconfused:
Um, Dirk Kris?
I was a villager in W and W.
And therefore I'm pointing at you. :smalltongue:

Boo
2009-01-22, 03:28 PM
Alright, so I have a few people who I suspect, and I don't know who to point at. I guess I should be vocal now, and not just talkative. Shadow, your analysis of me was faulty.

Shadowcaller, for the exact same reasons as Shadow had stated earlier on. And no, I'm not taking this from Shadow, but I had thought so earlier. He helped stop the Murska bandwagon on day one, pushed it until the day we actually lynched Murska, and on that day he decided to vote for someone else. I don't really get it.

Kwarkpudding, Bushranger and Mal for posting habits. Not much more than that... Maybe Dirk Kris too, but I don't think I played a game with him past W&W, but I didn't pay attention to it until later on.

Shadow. Yes, his analysis was nicely done, but he tried to stop a Nazgul bandwagon. I don't know why, but he's higher up on the list of people to distrust nonetheless. If he is one, then... I'm ashamed of Shadow. If not, then good. I haven't seen him as a bad guy in a while, though. Plus he seems to be making a few mistakes here and there, but that's called being human.

The rest of the people... I don't really know. Any help on everyone's actions thus far? Anyone else up for analyzing? Shadow already did one, but... Well, Mechafox and Lavidor seem to have good reason behind them. Dunno about Istari anymore. Plus, I kinda feel guilty for getting Istari killed in USB II when he was the seer. At least I think he was.

Mmmmm... Shadowcaller looks like the best choice at the moment. If anyone presents better evidence towards someone else, I'll point at them.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-22, 03:40 PM
Well both you and shadow are in fact wrong, I'm nothing but a simpel villager in this game.:smallsigh:

I helped Murska beacuse we talk a lot outside the game and also beacuse he is a wolf faaaar too many times in my opinion so I can't really lynch him (just look at other games, I hardly point at murska at all).

And thats pretty much your only point, if I had been a wolf I would have followed that damn Murska bandwagon immediately.

Fawkes
2009-01-22, 04:55 PM
Yay, I got mentioned!