PDA

View Full Version : First off Hello. Secondly Help!!

WeeFreeMen
2008-12-31, 01:25 AM
Hey all. I just found this place today, and was really excited to sign up.
So I'm a bit of a noobie here, but just saying Hello first off.

Secondly:
I need some major help building a "Boss" character for my friends campaign

The setting is a WoW:RPG Campaign but we aren't limited on Lore.

Basically I want to make a nifty Beat-Stick boss for him.

Books: Any really. I just ask nothing from 4.0 as I hate it.
Race: Any except something with ridiculous LA.
Class: I was thinking something along the lines of Frenzied Berserk for prestige but I'm willing to change, It just looked nifty to me.
Ability Score: Lets do Champion set just for giggles. I will actually have to roll them when I make him. (18,16,14,10,8)
Alignment: He is a Boss character so I was thinking towards the Evil side. However its up for debate.
House Rules: Not really much, Just that I'm the boss character in his next campaign and I need to be able to hold my own against 5 lv.8's that a geared out cause DM makes custom Weps of Legacy for them.

Overall Request: Make me a BeatStick Boss lv12-14, That can hold its own against some though competition. Items are no problem as I have unlimited bank, just try and make it fair towards their CR of about 14-16

EDIT: Sorry for not including it, but the Edition is 3.5 for the most part.
But certain feats are usable from 3.0

Another thing to consider, I am still very new to DnD in general. This will only be my 3rd campaign. The 1st was Rokugan and I was a shugenja, and the 2nd was a futuristic psionic were Im a Lurk/Assassin.

Thank you again, sorry for the mishap
__________________________________________________ _______________
I kinda want him to be melee for effect, and feel free to throw in some Legendary Armor/Weps, I will need the help as they will be having a lv12 NPC Cleric helping them.

Thank you in Advance guys! :smallcool:

(PS: I apologize for the grammar, and formatting, Ill get the hang of it after some Forum XP.)

Kroy
2008-12-31, 01:36 AM
Soooooo, what edition are you playing? You mentioned that you didn't like 4th Ed, so what are you plying? 3.5? Freeform? D20r?

Edit: And welcome to the playground.:smallsmile:

Dixieboy
2008-12-31, 01:40 AM
There's a WoW 3.5th edition thingie (I think it was, the Warcraft one was 3.0)

So he might be refering to that, or he homebrewed it