PDA

View Full Version : The Human Clock

Boo
2008-12-31, 06:21 AM
I just remembered this from what my Digital Media teacher told me. It's this fantastic site known as the Human Clock. It's like a social experiment in that it gets the world to do something together.

http://www.humanclock.com/?s=1

Now, here's what I want you all to do. Take a picture of yourself at midnight, partying or doing whatever you're doing. Hell, you can hold up your watch to your head, and look depressed if you want. Just take a picture of yourself at 12:00am on new years! Make sure to include the time in the picture!

For those of you who are too late for this, sorry I didn't come up with this earlier.

You don't need to have the exact time. You can take a picture of a board saying a specific time of day, and it could be quite the opposite.

Anyway, enough of me prattling on. Go! Take your pictures! Post them here, and submit them to the site!

Checkmate
2008-12-31, 06:53 AM
I don't get it. What is the experiment?

Boo
2008-12-31, 07:06 AM
Take a picture of yourself, or friends along with the current time when the clock hits 12:00am January 1st wherever you are.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-31, 08:47 AM
But what is an experiment about that? To see if people will do what you tell them to if you call it an experiment?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-31, 08:49 AM
It's war against time zones!

Zakama
2008-12-31, 08:57 AM
Does anyone else dislike when the time is just pictures of people holding a piece of paper or something? I like the ones where the numbers are printed somewhere on something (like a license plate) much better then some people holding a sign and smiling.

Just my 2 cents.

Berserk Monk
2009-01-01, 02:25 PM
That's pretty cool, although the name was misleading. I thought it was going to be something like a literally like a person with this huge cavity in their chest and in that hole was a clock that the person powered. Man, that be awesome. I have put that on my Christmas list for next year.