PDA

View Full Version : Nicolai Carpathia v.s Voldemort, and various low-mid level big baddies

ArlEammon
2009-01-01, 02:28 AM
Nicolai Carpathia is the Anti-Christ in the Left Behind series(I assume that this is ok to post here because its from a fictional book.)
He is described as tremendously intelligent, manipulative and cunning.

I was thinking about how he would be a threat to villains like The Master,(from Doctor Who) Palpatine(If not the expanded universe, then the Palpatine from the six Star Wars movies), Voldemort, Lex Luthor, and the Joker, etcetera.

Nicolai Carpathia is protected from all physical violence and has the power to stop time (from the first movie) for a few minutes, control other people's bodies, and minds and had telekinetic powers. (only evidence so far as I know is that he's strong enough to lift someone's body and toss them out a window)

He also has the power to end any single person's life (like a hand of death salient divine ability) one at a time.

However, I assume that with a plot device, like Voldemort's Elder Wand, he can be temporarily killed.

I'm thinking about just knock down drag out fights here, but actual cunning and strategy/tactics.

Ditto
2009-01-02, 01:36 PM
The Emperor could choke him (arguably not physical harm - does the guy have to breath, or not?) - and I guess anyone else could too, and they're not killing him by a stab wound or anything.

Voldemort could kill him just 'cuz. Avada Kedavra doesn't hurt you, it just turns you off.

'How he would be a threat' is sort of vague, but I can see them all just putting him in a box and shooting him into space, to be happily invulnerable - very far away. Threat neutralized. :smallsmile:

FoE
2009-01-02, 01:44 PM
Aslan jumps in the ring and pwns them both. :smalltongue:

Malachite
2009-01-06, 02:01 PM
Aslan jumps in the ring and pwns them both. :smalltongue:

Match over, we have a winner.