PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

Jallorn
2009-01-01, 03:56 PM
I'm looking for someone to collaborate with me on a story I plan to make into a movie and put on youtube. I have a starting point, and a few ideas I imagine are a bit... different I guess. I'm looking for someone who can be nearly as enthusiastic about the project as me, cause that helps. If there's a lot of interest, it could become a team thing, but that has it's own challenges, and those tend to be ones I have more trouble with. So if you're interested, contact me here, or on deviantart.com. I'm Jallorn there. I plan on doing this over E-mail, or Deviantart, no face to face.

Berserk Monk
2009-01-02, 02:01 PM
Me want help. Me art student. Me go to art school. Me can rent video cameras. Me have access to film editing software. Send me PM. Me want help.

CrimsonAngel
2009-01-02, 02:04 PM
He want job. He get job? :smallamused:

Jallorn
2009-01-02, 02:10 PM
Not at that stage yet, still just writing, and any filming would be done by me and people I know from school.

Berserk Monk
2009-01-02, 06:45 PM
Not at that stage yet, still just writing, and any filming would be done by me and people I know from school.

Me no film?:smallfrown: But me still can help write?

Also, me own armor. Me own chainmail. Me look like viking. Me be good for Medeaval battle on film if that what plot about.

Jallorn
2009-01-02, 07:22 PM
Actua;;y, I got someone else now, sorry.