PDA

View Full Version : Animaniacs WW: Game started!

Pages : [1] 2

PhantomFox
2009-01-02, 02:11 PM
http://www3.telus.net/greenfish/animaniacs/Animaniacs.JPG

From Vulpine Designs, welcome to...

Animaniacs the Werewolf Game!

Narrator: PhantomFox
Co-narrator: Happyturtle

It's time for Animaniacs (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BtM_qFq_hxg&feature=related)!

And we're zany to the max!
So just sit back and relax, you'll laugh to the max
For Animaniacs!

Come join the Warner Brothers (and the Warner Sister Dot!)
Just for fun they run around the Warner movie lot.
They lock them in the tower, whenever they get caught!
But they break loose and then vamoose and now you know the plot!

We're Animaniacs!
Dot is cute and Yakko yaks
Wakko packs away the snacks
While Bill Clinton plays the sax
We're Animaniacs!

Meet Pinky and the Brain who want to rule the universe!
Goodfeathers flock together, Slappy whacks them with her purse!
Buttons chases Mindy, while Rita sings a verse.
The writers flipped, we have no script, why bother to reherse?

We're Animaniacs!
We have pay or play contracts.
We're zany to the max
there's baloney in our slacks!
We're Animany! Totally insane-y
(A Werewolf Game-y!)
We're Animaniacs!
Those are the facts!

At the Warner Brothers Studio...

"So you see Mr. Plotz, these cartoons are getting far out of hand! They're out of control and FAR too inappropriate for any decent children! There's violence in every scene, crude humor, innuendo, and most of them aren't wearing any pants!"
"Well, if the Network wants them gone, be my guest! I've been trying to de-zanytize them for years!"
"What's been the problem?"
"They're Toons! You can't go anywhere near them without having them drop anvils, or stuff dynamite down your pants! You simply can not CONTROL them!"
"Sounds like you'll have to catch them off guard. And thankfully, I know of just the device that will help us..."

At Acme Labs...

"Now Pinky, pay attention. This is the Toon-o-tron 5000. We will take this device to all the world's leader, disguise it as a mechanical political analyst, and use it on them. Once the entire global leadership is reduced to silly cartoons, no one will think twice about a lab rat running for office. Now-"
*BAM!"
"Stop right there! We're from the Network!"
"OOooooh.... the Network, poit! Ooh! Ooh! Do more reruns of Lavern and Shirley! I love that show, narf!"
"Quiet Pinky. What do you want?"
"We're taking this device from you! You are corrupting this nation's youth by promoting meglomania and cruelty to fellow animals!"
"Preposterous! You can't - hey! Come back here you thieving philistines! ... Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so Brain, but why would anyone want to pierce Brosnan?"
"No Pinky, we're going to have to get that device back by tomorrow night?"
"What we gonna do tomorrow night Brain?"
"The same thing we do every night Pinky.... TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"
"We're going to need help though Brain."
"Amazing as it is, you're probably right Pinky..."

Later at the Water Tower...
"Fellow Cartoon! I, Yakko, stand before you... because if I stood behind you, you couldn't see me."
*rimshot*
"No, we come bringing dire news! We have been informed by our two small diminutive friends here, that the Network is attempting to infiltrate our ranks! They come to tone us down and make us 'politically correct' and 'children safe'! In short, they want to turn us into the Teletubbies. So we must find them! Wherever there is trouble, we'll be there! Wherever there is injustice, we'll be there! Wherever there is candy..."
"We'll be there a lot quicker!"

It is now DAY 1
-54 hours remain-

Core Roles:
Yakko: Fast talker - Yakko may redirect any action at him on the upcoming day/night at another player of his choice by PMing the narrators with his choice at night. Does not redirect kills.
Wakko: Extreme eater - Eat's the Xth person to post's point the upcoming day, where X is chosen by Wakko at Night.
Dot: The Cute One - The point of the player of Dot's choosing is changed to match Dot's. May not target the same person twice in a row.
Brain: One is a genius... - Seer
Pinky: ...the other's insane! - Fool
Slappy Squirrel: Dangerously Genre Savvy - Baner
Goodfeathers: Birds of a feather - Masons
Toons - Villagers

Network Censors - Wolves
Thadeus Plots: CEO - Devil
Ralph the security guard - Evil voider

But that's not all! There's no way we can leave out everyone else! So we have Guest Stars! At the start of the game, random players will be given numbered 'tokens'. Tokens may be given away during the night, and be stolen! Each token (secretly at first) corresponds to a Guest Star role. Each day phase, the players vote in blue for the Guest Star they want to 'cameo'. The next day/night, the person with the appropriate token gains a one-time ability! Tokens may be given away during the night, or be stolen during the day. A token is stolen by being the first player not currently holding a token to point at a token holder. Only one token per person allowed, no 'tag-backs'. Tokens held by a player that dies are randomly redistributed. A guest star that successfully cameos must wait two days before being allowed to be voted for a cameo again.

Guest Stars:
Skippy: Sidekick Nephew - May double someone's point
Mindy & Buttons: Badly Battered Babysitter - May redirect up to three points from someone else onto himself per day.
Dr. Scratchansniff: Staff Shrink - May learn who currently holds a specific Guest Star token.
The Mime: It's Mime Time - Mimics the actions of target player, if any, at another player of his choice.
Mr. Skullhead: Good Idea / Bad Idea - Makes his point 3 for that day, but starts off with 2 points against him the following day.
Hello Nurse: Heloooooo NURSE! - Voider
Minerva Mink: Gorgerous Mink - Minerva may take one player 'out of play' for a day. That person may not point, be pointed at, use actions, or be targeted by actions for that cycle.
Rita & Runt: - May either have Rita sing a beautiful song and reduce all points at the player by two, or have Runt be clumsy and secretly point at someone else in addition to their normal point.
Chicken Boo: He's a chicken I tell 'ya! - May disguise himself to scry as the role of his choosing. The next cycle, a player of his choosing receives the same disguise.

Players: 8/28
Aemoh: Lynched Day 1 - Toon
Blue Umbrella: Censored Night 3 - Goodfeather
Dallas Dakota
DarkComet: Lynched Day 3 - Toon
Deathslayer7: Censored Night 1 - Toon
Duos: Lynched Day 8 - Thadeus Plotz
EmeraldRose
Emperor Demonking
Fin
Iceddragons: Censored Night 2 - Pinky/Brain
Lex-kat: Lynched Day 5 - Toon
Lizard Lord: Lynched Day 10 - Toon
Lord Rod
Malmagor Andrigal: Lynched Day 6 - Yakko
Mangosta71: Censored Night 10 - Toon
Mordokai: Censored Night 6 - Goodfeather
Murska: Censored Night 7 - Slappy Squirrel
Mustiado: Lynched Day 2 - Pinky/Brain
Reinholdt
Shadow: Lynched Day 4 - Toon
Shadowcaller
Supagoof: Censored Night 8 - Dot
Thes Hunter: Lynched Day 9 - Toon
TwoBitWriter: Lynched Day 7 - Network Censor
Uncle Festy: Censored Night 5 - Goodfeather
Vampiric: Autolynched Day 10 - Toon
Wolflord
Zar Peter: Censored Night 9 - Wakko

Random Notes, Rules, and Details:
1) I reserve the right to drop rocks on anyone that ticks me off.
2) Autolynch is set at a generous three days of inactivity
3) Timers are 48 hour days and 24 nights
4) Posting PMs from the Narrator is frowned upon
5) When a player with a token dies, his token will be revealed and redistributed randomly
6) Tokens given away will take effect at the end of the phase but do not take precedence over steals

Darkcomet
2009-01-03, 01:46 AM
*prays he won't get revenge lynched again by angry Ravnica players*

Also, I am a dirty hypocrite. Supagoof.

EDIT: Ah, thanks.

Skippy for simplicity.

PhantomFox
2009-01-03, 01:51 AM
Oh, almost forgot, all Guest Stars are available to be voted for too as of now. Just make sure to keep those votes in blue.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-03, 02:33 AM
DarkComet, to make him feel welcome. :biggrin:

Minerva Mink

mangosta71
2009-01-03, 03:19 AM
I figure random is as good a way to start as any. Zar Peter and Chicken Boo are the lucky winners!

Hyozo
2009-01-03, 04:20 AM
GOOD IDEA: Pointing randomly on day one. I'll go for Malmagor Andrigal

Bad IDEA: Randomly selecting guest stars on day one. (specifically Minerva Minx and Hello Nurse as their abilities are more likely to prevent one of the six pro-town power roles from using their ability than they are to stop Thadeus Plotz or Ralph the security guard. It would probably be safer to go for somebody who affects points, like Skippy or Mr. Skullhead)

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-03, 04:31 AM
Oooh! I drop dynamite into somebody's pants, notably darkcomets pants and then run away with a skip(py).

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-03, 04:44 AM
Skippy

Dallas Dakota - Bandwagoning

Fostire
2009-01-03, 09:16 AM
Aemoh says I'm too violent, he must be one of those mean censors.

Skippy

Vampiric
2009-01-03, 10:05 AM
Well, Pinky. Even though we normally fail at taking over the world, this time, it has been taken from us. Therefore, using the Vampiric/Cristo Debacle over the Murska Constant, and keeping the Rule of Shadow as the constant, I believe that this time, we can actually succeed, because our plan has already failed, even though we hadn't begun it!

With that, Pinky, I believe we should start our search at Iceddragons' place, as he can tell us what, on our list, is a good idea or a bad idea!

Also, I think that Chicken Boo should be turning up about now...

Fin
2009-01-03, 10:41 AM
Hmm, Chicken Boo for the cameo thingamabobba! And EDK, just because...

Edit: EDK just saved my day and as such does not deserve to be pointed at. For those who would query this check WW Central!

Darkcomet
2009-01-03, 11:01 AM
If I die on day 1 again... *shakes fist*

Aemoh
2009-01-03, 12:51 PM
Obligatory first day point at Murska

Also, Mr. Skullhead.

Murska
2009-01-03, 01:33 PM
Obligatory first day point at Murska.

Also, Mr. Skullhead.

Obligatory revenge point at Aemoh.

Also, Mr. Skullhead.

Fin
2009-01-03, 03:06 PM
Obligatory bandwagon point at Murska.

What? He is always a wolf!

Zar Peter
2009-01-03, 06:36 PM
Well, I try it a second time...

"Do you see the windmill, Sancho?"

"That's no windmill sir, that's Supagoof."

"Ok, then point at Supagoof!"

"Sigh..."

Darkcomet
2009-01-03, 06:48 PM
Huh...

A three-way race between myself, Murska, and Supagoof for the lynch.

Well, since I got there first, I'd be lynched, so...

Murska isn't me and seems to be the best chance to survive.

Zar Peter
2009-01-03, 06:55 PM
Oh, didn't see he already had a vote... anyway.

And Hello Nurse as guest star.

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-03, 08:37 PM
Random point at Zar Peter.

And, as lecherous as I am, I would like to see Hello Nurse.:smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-01-03, 09:53 PM
DarkComet. My best chance to survive now that he's wagoned me.

Darkcomet
2009-01-03, 10:00 PM
Okay, two people who are popular targets for some reason are being targeted on day 1. I imagine it's just as annoying for Murska, but I'm trying to survive here.

Do you people have something against us (well, there's always the Murska Constant, but it's often wrong), because I'm getting targeted a lot lately.

Murska
2009-01-03, 10:00 PM
Okay, two people who are popular targets for some reason are being targeted on day 1. I imagine it's just as annoying for Murska, but I'm trying to survive here.

Do you people have something against us (well, there's always the Murska Constant, but it's often wrong), because I'm getting targeted a lot lately.

We could both target someone else, like Aemoh. That way neither of us was up for lynch.

Darkcomet
2009-01-03, 10:02 PM
Dee Cee likes this idea.

Aemoh because he's not me and also not a usual target for random lynches.

Duos
2009-01-03, 11:48 PM
Duos is still wondering why a chicken is running a WW game. He also is pointing at *spins pointy finger-o-doom* Murska, because his random first day point is a good time to get vengeful pointing out of the way. He also wants Chicken Boo to go away and leave the narrations in peace.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-03, 11:57 PM
obligatory point at DC

oh and forgot

Helooooooo Nurse!

Darkcomet
2009-01-04, 12:01 AM
You know, if I get Day 1'd again, I'm not going to play these games anymore. Because evidently, you get a bunch of angry players when you win games and you get killed off in other games because of it. I already got revenge lynched in SEU II for crying out loud.

Hyozo
2009-01-04, 12:46 AM
GOOD IDEA: Darkcomet calming down and noticing he's at a three-way three-point tie with Murska and Aemoh, both taking precedence over him.

Bad IDEA: Getting upset about the first day lynch. Some people will think you have something to hide.

Boo
2009-01-04, 03:35 AM
Aemoh, can you make DC stop complaining? :smalltongue:

Aemoh
2009-01-04, 12:10 PM
Aemoh, can you make DC stop complaining? :smalltongue:

Probably not. Especially since I'm doing this:

*changes point to Darkcomet*

For survival. Though I don't really mind being lynched that much, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity up.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-04, 12:13 PM

Yes, your avatar looks to moody.

Boo
2009-01-04, 03:38 PM
Yes, your avatar looks to moody.

And your 'too' looks like it's going somewhere. :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-04, 03:41 PM
And your 'too' looks like it's going somewhere. :smalltongue:
Nah, nobody ever explained the real difference to me, so I'm stuck using ''to' till either Drider or Curly come and save me.

Boo
2009-01-04, 03:47 PM
Well, 'too' generally refers to an amount.

'to' generally refers to movement, or some such. Really, you just have to remember whether it's an amount or not and then decide on which to use.

Now, you really shouldn't listen to me because I'm probably wrong in some way, and instead you should go post in friendly banter for someone to explain the difference.

While you're at it, ask someone the definition of the word 'the'. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2009-01-04, 03:57 PM
((First day random at Duos.
And Mr. Skullhead for me.))

PhantomFox
2009-01-04, 07:43 PM
The day wore to a close, with the toons running amok pointing every which way. It seemed like pure chaos, and a few people were exasperated.

"I can't imagine how we're going to find something from this..."
"Just pretend you know what you're doing. It's only the first day after all."

The floor shook as an orange dinosaur stomped into view.
"Did someone say pretend? I love to pretend! Guh huh huh huh!"

The toons backed up in terror.
"It's Aemoh!"
"No silly, that's Baloney!"

"New friendly friends make me feel all warm and yum yum doodle dum inside! What shall we do?"
"... I know! Let's sing the Anvil Song! (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UF6n-1I1cuU)"
"Buh huh huh he he! Gee goshums, I don't know that one."
"Don't worry, you'll catch on REAL quick... THE ANVIL SONG!:

An Anvil's black and shiny.
It's really heavy too!
So watch out my chubby friend
For one may fall on you!"

"On me? Guh huh huh he -"
*TWHANG!*

Miraculously, Baloney (aka Aemoh) pulled the Anvil off his head.

"Buh huh he huh! Neato complety yippie! That was great! I lovey dovey loved it! Let's sing it again!"
".... OKAY!

It's made of solid iron.
It weighs a ton or two.
We know you want to meet it,
It wants to meet you too!"

"Hu huh -"
*TWHANG!*

"... it wasn't pretty."
"But it had to be done."

Aemoh had Anvils dropped on him. He was a Toon.
Skippy was chosen as the Guest Star. He/She will be notified with his activated ability.

It is now... Night 1!
-24 hours remain-

Boo
2009-01-04, 07:45 PM
*watches intently*

Vampiric
2009-01-04, 07:50 PM
A watched kettle never boils :smalltongue:

*glances at PF out the corner of his eye*

Thes Hunter
2009-01-04, 07:51 PM
*bounds into the thread, her mass of gray and white fur streaming behind her*

Voting! My Favorite thing!

*looks around doesn't see any voting ballots, or machines, only hanging chads.*

Darns, looks like I be too late... aww man that sucOH LOOK A TAIL! My Favorite thing!

*she spins 'round and 'round chasing her furry tail until she falls over, looking much like a big furry beanbag.*

PhantomFox
2009-01-04, 08:09 PM
There y'all go.

wolflord
2009-01-04, 08:09 PM
*Cartwheels into room* Am I too late to point? points at Murska.

Darkcomet
2009-01-04, 08:11 PM
Too late.

At least I'm not dead... *wipes off sweat*

Lex-Kat
2009-01-04, 08:19 PM
:smallamused:

wolflord
2009-01-04, 08:27 PM
Darn. I was busy this weekend up until now so I wasn't able to vote. Oh well I'll be ready next time.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-04, 11:44 PM
*grumbles about missing first day*

happyturtle
2009-01-05, 01:04 PM
It's That Time Again!

"To discuss how cute I am?"

"To change our underwear?"

"No! It's time to learn today's lesson! And for that we turn to... The Wheel of Morality!

Wheel of Morality, turn turn turn
Tell us the lesson that we should learn.

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/temp/wheel1.png (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xv6IWX1_XHQ)

And the moral of today's story is:

Moral Number One: People in glass houses should get dressed with the lights out."

"That makes me feel all warm and squishy! Either that or I need to wear diapers."

PhantomFox
2009-01-05, 07:46 PM
"Hello y'all little pukes, you're listening to station ACME, home of ME, the great famous Howie Tern (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9G4OftRtWAM). Hello caller, you're on the Howie Tern show."
"Howie?" *feedback*
"That's my name, don't wear it out, and turn down your radio you goofball! You're on the air."
"Am I on? ... oh. Well, I just wanted ta say that you guys are great, and I love your show."
"Oh really? Well call someone who cares!" *belch*
"Nahahahaha! I loves it when youze burp."
"And I love it when I hang up on you! *click* Next caller!"
"Hi there. I just wanted to say that I listen to you every morning, you're like my best friend!"
"Well, if I'm your best friend, you need to get out and GET A LIFE! *click* Haha, I get a kick out of this..."
"Mr. Tern?"
"Hey! Who are you, and how'd you get into my studio?"
"You should really be a lot nicer to your callers! You are a bad man!"
"And why should I care about you? I'm the great Howie Tern! The #1 radio personality in the country!"
"You're a corrupting influence, so we're going to have to do this to you..."
"What's that? Wait, no-!"
http://bp1.blogger.com/_a89E6VQeHnc/SChujlcx8HI/AAAAAAAABeM/LbJQvuv_XvM/s320/550px-Censored_rubber_stamp_svg.png

deathslayer7 was Censored. He was a Toon

It is now DAY 2!
-around 48 hours remain-

The following Guest Stars are up for nomination:
Mindy & Buttons
Dr. Scratchansniff
The Mime
Mr. Skullhead
Hello Nurse
Minerva Mink
Rita & Runt
Chicken Boo

Vampiric
2009-01-05, 07:53 PM
Pinky, you are being uncharacteristically quiet... :smallconfused:

Excuse me, Uncle Festy? I need your help on getting my friend to say something. Although usually I'd give millions to shut him up...

Chicken Boooooooo

Uncle Festy
2009-01-05, 08:01 PM
"Ooh, I can do that!"
*shoves a tape recorder down Pinky's throat*
"Is that better, Vampiric?"

Oh, and I'll throw Mr. Skullhead at Phantom Fox for not giving me credit for his shiny new avatar. :smallwink:

PhantomFox
2009-01-05, 08:21 PM
Well, you just took credit, so that works, doesn't it? :smallbiggrin:

Boo
2009-01-05, 08:28 PM
Pointing at Duos for oblivious reasons, while saying Chicken Boo for obvious ones. Well, at least to some.

happyturtle
2009-01-05, 08:29 PM
Just a heads up to players, day will prolly be ending around 5pm eastern time (10pm GMT) so the co-narrator will still be awake to help out. Which means the day will be around 45 hours instead of 48 hours.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-05, 08:30 PM
aw. :smallfrown: first time i have been night killed on day 1. Whoever killed me, can you send me a pm? I want to know.

*swears not to tell anyone else*

Fostire
2009-01-05, 08:33 PM
Vampiric for random reasons
Mr. Skullhead

Boo
2009-01-05, 08:35 PM
Okay, I'll send you a PM. :smalltongue:

Did you get my other PM, DS7?

Thes Hunter
2009-01-05, 09:59 PM
Thes-puppy wakes up and shakes the last vestiages of sleep from her bones. When she is done she looks like a white and grey puff ball that got too close to a light socket.

She bounds around trying to catch a lazy cabbage moth in her mouth, and accidentally tramples supagoof in the process.

She then finds a bone and tries to bury it put finds it's accidentally attached to Mr. Skullhead.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-05, 10:14 PM
Supagoof for reasons that should be obvious, but maybe not.

Minerva Mink

wolflord
2009-01-05, 11:03 PM
*pops out from behind a lamp post and proceeds to walk down the street before falling into a manhole* I point at Murska for not putting the manhole cover back.

Shadow
2009-01-05, 11:08 PM
The Shunter
Minerva Mink
Bob Newhart

Thes Hunter
2009-01-05, 11:24 PM
The shunter?

Sorry no shunter here... must be looking at the wrong forum. :smallyuk:

Mustiado
2009-01-06, 12:58 AM
shadow obviously

Murska
2009-01-06, 07:25 AM
Mr. Skullhead and... Mustiado.

Duos
2009-01-06, 09:46 AM
Hmm.....
Murska, for lingering bitterness about Mirroden (CUUUURSE YOUUUUU!), Shadow, for Being Shadow (yes, that's a capital B), or Supagoof, for having an early majority (It's a crime, we all know it)?
*Flips non-euclidian three sided coin*
*Lands Mustiado side up*
The hell?
Oh well. It's not my fault the coin doesn't conform to the laws of physics.
Oh, and Mr. Skullhead.

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-06, 09:52 AM
Supagoof

Another Random Point.

And I still want to see Hello Nurse! :smallamused:

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-06, 11:21 AM
[="Blue"]Blue Umbrella[/COLOR]

Hello Nurse

PhantomFox
2009-01-06, 11:29 AM
I had some questions asked of me, and I thought I would make the pertinent facts public.

Activated Guest Star abilities MAY be saved for later, but you may not steal a token while you have an unused activated ability.

I think that's all.... continue!

Mordokai
2009-01-06, 11:31 AM
I'll go with Duos and Hello Nurse.

I'd add some roleplaying, but would only embarass myself, so I'll spare it :smallsmile:

Supagoof
2009-01-06, 11:36 AM
Supagoof for reasons that should be obvious[COLOR="White", but maybe not.[/COLOR]

Minerva Mink
((You don't want to do that. *Bats eyes adoringly* and really, what is your obvious reason?))

AND NOW, ANOTHER MIME TIME!

Supagoof was there, pulling down on an invisible rope, when he gets bumped by some grumpy hunter. She was obviously upset at someone else who pointed at her calling her names. He loses his grip, and the next thing you hear is a loud crash and him lying sprawled out on the ground. He raises his hand for help at a passing Mustiado, but the man keeps on walking thinking it's just a man lying there.

((Sorry Mustiado, but rather it not be me.))

Edit: Oh, and Minerva Mink.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-06, 11:44 AM
Lets see, Lex-kat since she have not been voted for yet (I think) and Mr. Skullhead.

mangosta71
2009-01-06, 12:57 PM
The mongoose awakes and dons his pirate hat before setting foot outside. He scurries from building to building, searching for a bit of rope, a studio light, an anvil, and a can of black paint.

He randomly bites Iceddragons on the ankle as he runs around.

He thinks he has a shot at Minerva Mink, being a somewhat similar species.

Mustiado
2009-01-06, 01:09 PM
Could we not bandwagon me because I'm stuck posting from an iPod? supagoof to save my arse, and because shadow is apparently no longer a valid point.

Zar Peter
2009-01-06, 02:17 PM
I point at Lex-Kat today.

And Hello Nurse again.

Supagoof
2009-01-06, 02:21 PM
Could we not bandwagon me because I'm stuck posting from an iPod? supagoof to save my arse, and because shadow is apparently no longer a valid point.
((I get it, but that would be a bad "toon" move. Not calling you a bad toon, but a bad move for the toons.))

Supagoof gets back up to his feet and begins to walk, but can't get anywhere. He finds himself stuck in an area. Moving his hands around, it seems as if he's in a glass box. He whips out a boombox, and hits play (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFWkPVHKwCY).

Thes Hunter
2009-01-06, 07:20 PM
Thes-puppy keeps bounding randomly around the set and causing the mass hysteria that only a puppy can.

She finds a stick, grabs it and runs over to Shadow with the large branch clenched tightly in her furry mouth.

She crouches down, holding her head to the side and wagging her tail. She looks up at Shadow expectantly.

wolflord
2009-01-06, 11:05 PM
Wolflord walks around whistling and crrying a giant malet behind his back, looking for someone to bop on the head. As he rounds a corner he spies Mustiado, rins up behind him and wacks him on the head with the mallet making a Mustiado pancake. Wolflord then proceeds to stick a bicycle pump into Mustiado's mouth and pump air into him turning him into a balloon. After Wolflord pulls the pump out of Mustiado's mouth he watches him fly around then walks up and appologizes. He then disappears leaving a cloud of dust in the shape of his body behind.

Darkcomet
2009-01-06, 11:20 PM
I have no idea what evidence the bandwagons have, so I will point at someone unlikely to be lynched, wolflord.

Also, Mr. Skullhead.

wolflord
2009-01-06, 11:41 PM
I have no idea what evidence the bandwagons have, so I will point at someone unlikely to be lynched, wolflord.

Also, Mr. Skullhead.

Thanks for that, I guess. By the way, is this a blind game? Because if it's not then that means all the wolves know each other and therefore they might not vote to lynch those people. It also means they can create strategies more easily.
Dr. Scratchansniff
http://tinyurl.com/8j3spt/.gif (http://tinyurl.com/9s7fun)

Mustiado
2009-01-07, 12:57 AM
I hate making these announcements. I'm currently tied with supagoof for lynch. I arrived there first, so I'm on the block to be fried. I am also the seer/fool. The one person I've scried so far seems unwilling to help me. Do with that what you will. You guys know I hide rather than lie in these things, so...

Hyozo
2009-01-07, 01:07 AM
GOOD IDEA: Not voting for the one claiming to be the seer/fool (for now at least), as much as I may dislike it since he recently died in LOTR, I'm going to have to go with Supagoof.

Bad IDEA: Not voting.

~Mr. Skullhead.

Shadow
2009-01-07, 03:45 AM
I hate making these announcements. I'm currently tied with supagoof for lynch. I arrived there first, so I'm on the block to be fried. I am also the seer/fool. The one person I've scried so far seems unwilling to help me. Do with that what you will. You guys know I hide rather than lie in these things, so...

I don't buy it.
Mainly because of this:

shadow obviouslyCould we not bandwagon me because I'm stuck posting from an iPod? supagoof to save my arse, and because shadow is apparently no longer a valid point.

Exactly what do you mean by that?
I'm no longer a valid point?!?
What have you found out?
Who do you know?
Why would you make whatever it is that you know so obvious?
Freak out much? Just refering to everyone jumping all over me for pointing at youThat was just a test run.
Just seeing what response I got. :smallwink:
If you read all the posts following his initial point at me, not a single person "jumped all over" him.
One lie means there will be many.
*Changes point to Mustiado
*hopes it's the right thing to do

Deathslayer7
2009-01-07, 03:49 AM
dangit. and i still dont know who killed me. :smallfrown:

*shakes fist* :smallannoyed:

Boo
2009-01-07, 03:49 AM
So... you don't want to watch his posts, but instead point at him immediately under a possible mistake in words? Are you really the Shadow we know and lo- err... suspect?

If I'm wrong, and I'm bandwagoned for this, oh well. :smalltongue:

Shadow
2009-01-07, 03:51 AM
If that was somehow a mistake in words, I can't possibly see what he would have really meant by it.... :smallconfused:

Boo
2009-01-07, 03:53 AM
Mistake in words, meaning he unintentionally exaggerated.

Shadow
2009-01-07, 04:20 AM
Had he said "You are no longer a viable option because I'm about to get lynched and I need to change my vote to someone that already has some" I'd have bought it.
But saying "Everyone jumped all over me for pointing at you" is a lie. The only person that even mentioned me was Duos, who was apparently considering pointing at me.

If I'm right, great! If I'm wrong, so be it.
Seer games are boring anyway. :smallcool:
My point will stand.

Boo
2009-01-07, 04:23 AM
Well, at least the rule that shall not be named wasn't mentioned by its well known name.

mangosta71
2009-01-07, 10:53 AM
Seems to me that claiming to be the seer is a good way to get the wolves to take you out. And if it's obvious to me, it's probably obvious to them. Which means that the real seer wouldn't do such a thing. Unless he knew that...

Tricksy hobbitses!

Reinholdt
2009-01-07, 10:59 AM
Supagoof then. Largely because I find Shadow's counter argument to be... lacking.

Mr. Skullhead

Fostire
2009-01-07, 11:33 AM
Seems to me that claiming to be the seer is a good way to get the wolves to take you out.

Not really, there is still the baner.

Mustiado
2009-01-07, 03:20 PM
Actually shadow, I was referring to the three random points I accrued after I levied the first point at you ( at least I think I beat duos to it ) which got me in the lead for lynch. A seer game may be boring, but a win is a win. I'm not gonna be the seer that rolled over in the face of lynch.

happyturtle
2009-01-07, 06:25 PM
End of Day 2

"Be vewy vewy qwiet. I'm hunting vampiwics."

"Let's make Supagoof Stew!"

"A meticulous analysis of werewolf history (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3oT_mateoSY) shows that we should lynch Shadow."

"No! He referenced the rule that must not be named! Let's get him!"

"Wait! No! I'm too smart to die! Narf!"

"Only a network censor would say that! Let's get him!"

"What if he's telling the truth? He might be the only one who can help us take over the world?"

"From Ghengis Khan to Charlemagne,
From Alexander down to Tamburlaine.
I find a ruler's tragic flaw,
And gain a little wisdom out of each faux pas."

"Don't forget the former Governor of Arkansas."

"That concludes my little rhyme,
I hope this lesson wasn't just a waste of time."

"Well Brain, I've learned that one thing's true,
Every one of them has failed, and so have you."

"Pinky, Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

"I think so Brain. But where will we find a tattoo parlour open this time of night?"

"No, Pinky. I believe that this is the time for a giant history book to crush us."

Mustadio was crushed during a Meticulous Analysis of History. He was either Pinky or The Brain.

Mr. Skullhead was chosen as the Guest Star. He/She will be notified with his activated ability.

It is now... Night 2!
-24 hours remain-

Autolynch warning:
These people have missed two votes, and will be autolynched if they do not vote day 3:

EmeraldRose
LizardLord
Malmagor Andrigal

Dallas-Dakota and Fin have missed one vote.

Darkcomet
2009-01-07, 06:46 PM
*facepalm*

Dammit. Why is the seer cursed to die early on in every game I'm in?

Every damn game.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-07, 06:52 PM
… well, darn.
*sighs*

Darkcomet
2009-01-07, 06:54 PM
The worst part is that I'm feeling like I could have prevented this. Stupid doctor's appointments taking longer than they're supposed to... :smallannoyed:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-07, 07:26 PM
Well, on the bright side. We have some suspects to think about now. Namely Shadow, Murska, and Supagoof.

Mustiado
2009-01-07, 07:46 PM
This could have been easily prevented DC, people just insisted on not believing that I'll act like I always freaking do. I wouldn't be half as miffed if I hadn't contacted my one scry for help, and this was my first time as village seer EVER. Not to mention this was a game that I was stoked for. Good luck village.

EmeraldRose
2009-01-08, 07:08 AM
Bleah. Post didn't go thru.

Short version:

Not sleeping, working full time, forgot about the game.

Much sorries, and will be back now...

Supagoof
2009-01-08, 11:30 AM
Well, on the bright side. We have some suspects to think about now. Namely Shadow, Murska, and Supagoof.
((Lex-Kat. Don't forget about Lex-Kat on that list. You put me on the suspect list, and all I did was PREVENT myself from being lynched. Seems like you're out for blood, and I was willing to say this is carryover from what we did to you SSB. You keep wanting my neck, and either it's shame on you for carrying grudges or you know who I am and am a bad toon out to get me.

Now the question you all should be asking is...if Supagoof had more points, how did Mustiado end up being the one lynched? Could it be that Supagoof had a way to change a point off himself and onto someone else? Go look over the roles and you'll figure out who I am pretty easily. There isn't a bad toon role that can do that. :smalltongue: I'll give you a hint. What begins with a D and ends with a T and has an "OH MY GOD WE'VE AWAKEND A GIANT" in the middle?

Baner, you'd be smart to help me out tonight. I had to play my cards early, and now that the calvary has been alerted, might as well lead the charge. :smallamused:))

mangosta71
2009-01-08, 12:30 PM
Now the question you all should be asking is...if Supagoof had more points, how did Mustiado end up being the one lynched? Could it be that Supagoof had a way to change a point off himself and onto someone else? Go look over the roles and you'll figure out who I am pretty easily. There isn't a bad toon role that can do that. :smalltongue: I'll give you a hint. What begins with a D and ends with a T and has an "OH MY GOD WE'VE AWAKEND A GIANT" in the middle?

((Unless our guest star put another point on Mustiado, and you two thus had the same number and he reached it first.

Tricksy, false, deceitful hobbitses!))

Lex-Kat
2009-01-08, 01:18 PM

Actually, from what I understand, anyone who pointed at Mustiado could have done this for you. There is no proof that you are the D. O. T. you speak of. :smalltongue:

Boo
2009-01-08, 01:48 PM
Right, well, mixing up games sure is fun!

Let's all bandwagon Shadow tomorrow! YAY!

Lex-Kat
2009-01-08, 01:51 PM
He's assuming I'm revenge pointing. Maybe I am, or maybe I'm messing with him. But that doesn't make him less suspicious, in my opinion.

Shadow
2009-01-08, 02:09 PM
Right, well, mixing up games sure is fun!

Let's all bandwagon Shadow tomorrow! YAY!

Go ahead and bandwagon me.
I'll point at Thes and steal my token back so that it gets randomly redistributed while you guys lynch a toon.
:wink:

Boo
2009-01-08, 02:13 PM
I don't think you get the token if you die on the same day.

Shadow
2009-01-08, 02:19 PM
Ooooooops. :smallredface:
I guess that means she has to give it away now since someone will surely point at her today.... :smallwink: But that won't matter anyway....

I say we lynch Thes instead.

Boo
2009-01-08, 02:26 PM
Oh, you're just bitter about losing your token! :smalltongue: So petty!

Lex-Kat
2009-01-08, 02:27 PM
And the reason being?

Shadow
2009-01-08, 03:08 PM
Hey, lynch me tomorrow if you're set on it.
But Mustiado was 'pulling a Bookman' and that's a move I don't trust.
Period.
I even said that I *hoped it was the right thing to do right here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5604610&postcount=79).

Do what you want, but I'll tell you now, before it even starts, that it'll be a gigantic waste of time.

mangosta71
2009-01-08, 03:13 PM
Hmm...I wonder just how big the puppy is. Could be just about right for snuggling with another small mammal. :smallwink:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-08, 03:14 PM
No, I mean why do you want us to go after Thes?

Shadow
2009-01-08, 03:39 PM
Simple pettiness, just like BU said. :smallbiggrin:

But I was responding in general, not to your specific query.

PhantomFox
2009-01-08, 06:26 PM
"Have you ever thought Pinky, WHY it is we haven't succeeded in taking over the world?"
"Oh, I know why Brain. Gremlins. Little sprinkly sprites that confuse us and mix us up! Always twiddling their little fingers in our ears..."
"... An interesting theory. I have reviewed our past efforts and have found out the REAL reason we haven't taken over the world yet. It's because you're a spazy beetle headed doofus with the intelect of a mule's hoof, that I have yet to conquer the world!"
"Me?! You're.... you're not going to get rid of me, are you?"
"Fear not Pinky... I have a plan. I am going... to make you smart (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T9i1VlcV7mg)!"

*BAM!*
"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!"

Pinky and the Brain turned around to see the squad of Network Censors.
"You again?!"
"Yes, us! Your little 'cartoon' is promoting the message that it's not okay to not be a genius! And the messages of global domination! Tsk tsk!"
"That's absurd! If anything, the message here if anything is about bettering yourself! I was about to HELP Pinky here! I have the machine ready and everything."
"May I see? ... Oh, well then, carry on. But in the interests of fairness, we'd like you BOTH to use it."
"Fine, whatever will get you out of here..."

Pinky and the Brain strap themselves into the machine and start it running. As the process is well underway, a censor leans over.

"Except the coefficient values of your Fouriers... that should be sine instead of cosine... kinda flips the whole thing around..."
"No! Pinky! We must shut off the machine!"
*BRAZAAAAP!*

"... too late! Well, we'll leave you two be, you're perfectly harmless in this state."
http://bp1.blogger.com/_a89E6VQeHnc/SChujlcx8HI/AAAAAAAABeM/LbJQvuv_XvM/s320/550px-Censored_rubber_stamp_svg.png

"... what do you want to do tonight Brain?"
"Same thing we do every night Pinky..."
"What's that?"
"... I have no idea."
"Poit."
"Narf."

Summary:
Iceddragons was censored. He was Pinky or the Brain

It is now DAY 3!
-around 48 hours remain-

Mindy & Buttons
Dr. Scratchansniff
The Mime
Hello Nurse
Minerva Mink
Rita & Runt
Chicken Boo

Darkcomet
2009-01-08, 06:29 PM

*headdesk*

Reinholdt
2009-01-08, 06:37 PM
Shadow

Chicken Boo

Uncle Festy
2009-01-08, 06:44 PM
@DC: My sentiments exactly. [/random]
EDIT: Oh, and The Mime.

Hyozo
2009-01-08, 07:40 PM
That's it? That's all they did to me? The network has done worse things (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinky,_Elmyra_%26_the_Brain) to Pinky and The Brain.

PhantomFox
2009-01-08, 07:50 PM
*facepalm*

Sorry, I must have repressed the memory. But you're right, I SHOULD have used that...

Madmal
2009-01-08, 09:17 PM
Hello and sorry, i'm not feeling well currently, and that may explain my absence from this game (Lesson from life, Kids: always be suspicious of Mayo that you don't know where it has been, specially in summer and in casual restaurants you've never gone before.)

Have I been autolynched yet? the player list on the first page in outdated, so i'll read the previous posts.

EDIT: okay, no autolynch yet.

EDIT2:
Darkcomet
Dr. Scratchansniff

Boo
2009-01-08, 09:26 PM
Shadow, since I said I would point at him for the reasons accidentally stated in Lord of the Rings game... Stupid thread confusion...

wolflord
2009-01-08, 10:01 PM
I guess I'll point at shadow. Just because it looks like a bandwagon is starting and it's still too early to make any definite choices.
Dr. Scratchansniff

Lex-Kat
2009-01-08, 10:10 PM
Supagoof, until further notice.

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-08, 10:19 PM
I wish I could figure out how to analyze these games better.

For now, I will go with Uncle Festy.

And this time I will try Chicken Boo. His sketches were always so funny!

Duos
2009-01-08, 10:26 PM
Hmm. Well, craponastick. We're seerless. And it's totally Shadow's fault :smalltongue:. And I'm voting for The Mime.

Darkcomet
2009-01-08, 10:30 PM
Well, I have no idea what's going on, so I will hop on the bandwagon. Shadow.

The Mime

Shadow
2009-01-08, 11:15 PM
Hmm. Well, craponastick. We're seerless. And it's totally Shadow's fault. And I'm voting for The Mime.

Actually, it wasn't my fault. Count the votes. Someone altered them and it wasn't me.
Supagoof not only hit the tie first, but got a vote after that.
So how is that my fault?

But as I said, do what you will.

Thes Hunter
2009-01-09, 12:03 AM
Thes-puppy turns over in her sleep, all four paws up in the air flailing away, while she whimpers and growls in her sleep. She rolls over and her twitching nose points at lex-kat while she dreams of chasing after Chickenboo.

@v Doggies don't read too good. Opps sorry!

Next thing Supagoof will be telling me my asteroid has already been blown up.

PhantomFox
2009-01-09, 12:10 AM
*cough* Mr. Skullhead won the Guest Star cameo yesterday, and may not be re-voted for a few more days. Check the end-of-night post to see which guest stars are available for cameo appearances.

happyturtle
2009-01-09, 02:11 AM
:smallannoyed: Bad players.

Bad bad players.

Not because I'm taking sides between the toons and the censors, but because we had like a zillion more Pinky and the Brain clips that we now have no excuse to use.

Oh what the hell... like I'm going to let that stop me. :smalltongue:

In fact, now that Pinky and the Brain are dead, let's dissect them and learn the Parts of the Brain! (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Li5nMsXg1Lk)

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-09, 02:20 AM
Duos looks like he's been trying fairly hard to stay unnoticed. Silent like a Mime, a Miiiiimmme I say!:smalltongue:

Boo
2009-01-09, 02:24 AM
*snip*

Actually, I think this is the perfect time to switch to Pinky, Elmira, and the Brain gags.

Since they are now kicked off their show, they are now eligible for this next one! :smalltongue:

Fin
2009-01-09, 04:42 AM
Dallas Dakota for not voting yesterday, just like me...

<.<
>.>

Don't point at me!

Murska
2009-01-09, 07:56 AM
*sigh* Worst. start. ever.

Shadow.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-09, 08:11 AM
DarkComet comments after every narration in every game... in one he have to be a wolf.

Edit: Chicken Boo it is.

Duos
2009-01-09, 08:15 AM
Actually, it wasn't my fault. Count the votes. Someone altered them and it wasn't me.
Supagoof not only hit the tie first, but got a vote after that.
So how is that my fault?

But as I said, do what you will.

Well, numbers wise, it wasn't your fault. But I feel that your argument for Mustiado still had a negative impact-one that, if removed, could have resulted in Supagoof getting lynched instead. Personally, I was considering changing my vote to Supagoof, but I agreed with your argument, and kept my point at Mustiado. Your logic was good, albeit slightly flawed. But you were still wrong, and in the end, that's what matters. Also, gimme a sec- I need to add something to that post that I forgot.

Lizard Lord
2009-01-09, 10:23 AM
Shoot I forgot about this!

I will vote for Duos for now.

Edit: Wow we already lost both the seer and the fool. How did this happen?

Edit#2: Oh and Mindy and Buttons

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-09, 11:21 AM
Shadow - * *

mangosta71
2009-01-09, 01:13 PM
The mongoose wakes once more, and paints a black patch over one eye before scurrying out. He wanders around, demanding to know where his peg tail is of everyone who crosses his path, completely oblivious to the fact that he's wearing it, and refusing to hear any discussion on the matter. It's fairly obvious that the treacherous Lord Rod has stolen it.

Around noon, he finds himself hungry, and orders a bucket of fried Chicken Boo.

Zar Peter
2009-01-09, 01:23 PM
I say Dark Comet can't sing all presidents of the USA in the correct order.

And I vote for Hello Nurse

Fostire
2009-01-09, 03:10 PM
A shadow bandwagon or a darkcomet bandwagon...
I'm not a big fan of bandwagons so I'll just counterpoint at mangosta71 for now.

And I think it's time for Dr. Scratchansniff to make an appearance.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-09, 03:16 PM
Shadow

Mindy and Buttons

Darkcomet
2009-01-09, 06:11 PM
Oooh, a counterwagon against me. If I die, you'll have a bunch of new suspects. Since I'm innocent and all.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-09, 06:20 PM
Um, DarkComet, you are always innocent, right?

I mean, if you happen to be a wolf, are you going to call out:

"Yes, you found me. I'm a wolf. Come on, lynch me."

Thes Hunter
2009-01-09, 06:24 PM
Thessie-Puppy drops down into a crouch, her hackles raised and her teeth bared in a shaggy but still quite ferocious growl toward DarkComet.

Darkcomet
2009-01-09, 06:33 PM
Well, at least you won't be killing a power role by lynching me. *rolls eyes* Bloody thieves.

Boo
2009-01-10, 12:20 AM
Pointing at Thes because I enjoy Shadow's pettiness.

Still, keep pointing at him. This is just a point to see if Thes actually took a token from Shadow.

Plus, this DC bandwagon seems suspicious. I wouldn't trust it, but then again, he could very well be a wolf. Blah, whatever.

EmeraldRose
2009-01-10, 03:02 AM
*pointing at Duos for lack of a better idea*

The Mime

Supagoof
2009-01-10, 05:22 AM
Don't know about dark comet, but am willing to mess with chance. So i'll just point at DarkComet just because I'm also willing to give Shadow a chance.

The logic is flimsy. I'd really, REALLY like to hear more logic from Lex-Kat and Duos as to why it's Shadow's fault. Or why Duos isn't on Lex-Kat's suspect list? He voted Mustiado as well.:smallconfused:

Honestly, Lex-Kat, your logic is like Swiss cheese. It's full of holes and anyone who bites into it is going to need a lot of wine.

Go check your counts again for yesterday, and your logic. Those who were on the Mustiado bandwagon without any logic should be your real targets. Shadow simply kept the voting even, and I did it to save my own arse. Anyone else is suspect - Murska & Duos.

Or if they pushed my bandwagon yesterday, that makes them suspect too. It was day 2, and people claim there's evidence??? On day 2??

Flimsy.

happyturtle
2009-01-10, 06:03 AM
It's That Time Again!

"To do one of our cute little skits?"

"To make bizarre faces?"

"No! It's time to learn today's lesson! And for that we turn to... The Wheel of Morality!

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/temp/wheel1.png (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xv6IWX1_XHQ)

Brush your teeth after every meal. This moral brought to you by the American Dental Association."

"That is so true!"

"Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel."

"Wrong wheel."

"Oh. Sorry."

Duos
2009-01-10, 07:56 AM
I already explained my vote. I did not believe you to be a bad guy, Goof, whcih is why I pointed at Mustiado initially. But I was about to change when Mustiado claimed seer. Shadow pointed out that Mustiado's reason for changing points was flimsy at best and a lie at worst, and I agreed, so I kept my point. He ended up being wrong, and now I look funny.

Fostire
2009-01-10, 12:04 PM
I already explained my vote. I did not believe you to be a bad guy, Goof, whcih is why I pointed at Mustiado initially. But I was about to change when Mustiado claimed seer. Shadow pointed out that Mustiado's reason for changing points was flimsy at best and a lie at worst, and I agreed, so I kept my point. He ended up being wrong, and now I look funny.

I trusted shadow once.

We lost that game.

Zar Peter
2009-01-10, 01:40 PM
I trusted shadow once.

We lost that game.

That's not a valid reason. Trusting Shadow will always lead to losing the game, no matter on which side you are...

Fostire
2009-01-10, 02:03 PM
That's not a valid reason. Trusting Shadow will always lead to losing the game, no matter on which side you are...

My point exactly

Shadow
2009-01-10, 05:07 PM
I trusted shadow once.

We lost that game.

No we didn't.
:biggrin:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-10, 05:21 PM
Um, which game was that, and were you on opposite sides?

Darkcomet
2009-01-10, 05:22 PM
I think they're referring to Graverobbers.

Thes Hunter
2009-01-10, 06:00 PM
The other point is, you should never trust shadow not to be trustworthy either... because he will figure out some way to use that to spread chaos.

So, take Shadow and everything he says with a grain of salt, if what he offers might help your side, accept it with reservations. If what he offers will not help yourside tell him to take a walk (out an air lock preferrably).

But basically this advice goes for everyone whenever anyone approaches you in one of these games. Play your cards close, but if someone is proven to be on your side, be loyal to them to the death.

@v Bah, I ain't wiser than any other silly bugger, I'm just more paranoid. :smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-10, 06:16 PM
@^ Not from my POV. I've seen some pretty stupid things in my short time of playing these addicting games.

Yes, listen to Thes "the Wise" Hunter.

PhantomFox
2009-01-10, 09:56 PM
Sorry for the delay, update coming soon

PhantomFox
2009-01-10, 10:50 PM
In the Warner Bros. Studio lot, DarkComet stands before an angry lynch mob of toons, waving torches and pitchforks..
"Toons of Animaniacs!"
However, he is cut off as a trapdoor opens up underneath him and he falls a long way into a red hot cave filled with pools of lava, and a trio of singing she-devils.

"You plunge into the fire and it's really hot!
You have to stay forever whether you like it or not!
Where the torment never ends,
You've got firery brimstone and demons for friends!
You're in Hades (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3jg4MCBnCl4&feature=related) now, for eternity,
Hope you're not too picky 'bout your company!"

DarkComet climbs out of the lava, black with soot and soon comes face to chest with a large demonic creature...
"Hey, you know the way out of here? I gotta go lynch someone else that's not me."
"Little fool! I am Beelzebub, Lucifer! The reaper of souls! The really angry one! I AM SATAN! BWAHAHAHAHA!"
"Not impressed. Hey, does George Hamilton know your tan is better than his? Listen... I gotta go, I don't want to get lynched."
"Foolish mortal, you HAVE been lynched! Beyond these doors lies an agony worse than all of us!"
"Another Bob Hope special?"
"Worse! You will remain locked in here for eternity listening to..."
Satan opens the door and reveals a scruffy looking guitarist.
"...whiny protest songs from the sixties."

*strum strum strum stum*
"Oh ah hate the guverment, more than you and me,
The guverment stole my goldfish, and turned off my TV!"

"Enjoy!"
With a mighty fling DarkComet was thrown in and the door locked.

Summary:
DarkComet was driven insane by protest songs. He was a Toon.

Darkcomet
2009-01-10, 10:55 PM
I hope you're not a wolf, Shadow. :smallannoyed:

Madmal
2009-01-10, 11:40 PM
Bah, bah.

oh well, I still got him lynched.

Darkcomet
2009-01-10, 11:42 PM
*scribbles down Mal's name on the Death List*

Madmal
2009-01-10, 11:43 PM
vengeful, are you? this will only make it more amusing...:smallamused:

PhantomFox
2009-01-11, 12:03 AM
Oops! Forgot about the Guest Stars!

Today's Guest Star is The Mime!

Uncle Festy
2009-01-11, 12:20 AM
If what he offers will not help yourside tell him to take a walk (out an air lock preferrably).

*cough AC3 Cough*
<<

Murska
2009-01-11, 12:24 AM
*cough AC3 Cough*
<<

Well, that caused the downfall of the team which did it, though. :smallamused:

Uncle Festy
2009-01-11, 01:00 AM
Really, now? How would have giving all our names to Shadow have been, oh I don't know, beneficial? That was one thing I never really understood…

Murska
2009-01-11, 01:50 AM
Really, now? How would have giving all our names to Shadow have been, oh I don't know, beneficial? That was one thing I never really understood…

It's not like anyone expected you to give all your names to Shadow. All we wanted was a response detailing your refusal to our terms, so we could send our next PM stating 'okay, don't do that then but at least disguise Shadow as Cid every night from now on'. :smalltongue:

EDIT: It'd also have prevented us accidentally extinguishing your team later on.

happyturtle
2009-01-11, 08:43 AM
A request from your narrators:

If/when you change your vote, please make a new post and strike the vote out on the original post. If you vote and realize you forgot to add in the guest star vote, make a new post for that. We update the spreadsheet as we go, and even though we double check before announcing the results (and sometimes triple check), it makes it a lot easier if you edit your old posts as little as possible.

We won't invalidate your votes if you don't comply, but it does make it more likely that we'll make a mistake somewhere--especially with all the powers floating around that affect points. And you'd really hate it if you or someone on your team accidentally got lynched by mistake.

Thank you!
:smile:

Uncle Festy
2009-01-11, 10:27 AM
It's not like anyone expected you to give all your names to Shadow. All we wanted was a response detailing your refusal to our terms, so we could send our next PM stating 'okay, don't do that then but at least disguise Shadow as Cid every night from now on'. :smalltongue:

Ooooh, that makes more sense.
I think our team kinda overreacted. :smallwink:
… anyways, I really need to stop discussing old games in new threads.

happyturtle
2009-01-11, 06:46 PM
End of Night Three

I love being a goodfeather (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=d6-Xpmj60PM). No matter what happens, we stick together, like the three musketeers!

Musketeers? What do you mean by that?

I just mean we're like the three musketeers, all for one and one for all.

Are you saying that I am Annette Funicello here to wear mouse ears for you? That I am some kind of Hey there Hi there Hi there Come and join our Jamboree punk on a kids tv show? Is that what you're saying?

No! I'm not saying that!

I... am a musketeer.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

That's it!

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/ani-1.png

*BAM!*
"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!"

Squit and Pesto pause in their fight to see the Network Executives bearing down on them.

"Your cartoon promotes violence as a way to solve simple misunderstandings between friends, and it glorifies the mafia."

Oh that's it!

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/ani-2.png

"Yes. Yes it is."

Summary:
Blue Umbrellawas censored. He was a goodfeather.

It is now DAY 4!
-around 48 hours remain-

Mindy & Buttons
Dr. Scratchansniff
Hello Nurse
Minerva Mink
Rita & Runt

Uncle Festy
2009-01-11, 07:09 PM
((…
Darn, we're loosing power roles left and right! :smalleek:))

Lex-Kat
2009-01-11, 07:41 PM
Shadow. For logic!!

And Minerva Mink.

Thes Hunter
2009-01-11, 07:55 PM
Thessie-Puppy scratches behind her big floppy ears, and then begins sniffing around, looking for something, anything, because well, that is what puppies do.

She sniffs Lex-Kat's butt, and some trees, and the sidewalk, and the bushes, and the sky, and flowers, and walls, fences, Dr. Scratch n' Sniff, and everything.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-11, 08:16 PM
:eek: Smacks with a rolled up newspaper. Bad puppy!!

Murska
2009-01-11, 10:00 PM
Hm. Now I at least want to know what Shadow is.

Shadow
2009-01-12, 03:22 AM
I'll be taking my token back from Blue Umbrella assuming I survive today.

Vampiric
2009-01-12, 06:40 AM
I never thought of Shadow making that mistake.

But at the same time, unless it was cleverly planned, it kinda clears him, don'tcha think?

I'm gonna point at Murska, cos I don't have any better points.

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-12, 07:37 AM
I'm thinking Shadow.

And, I suppose I will go for Dr. Scratchnsniff.

Lizard Lord
2009-01-12, 11:07 AM
Shadow cause I am a band wagoner that hates thinking for himself.

Also Mindy and Buttons cause I always liked them when I was a kid.

Boo
2009-01-12, 11:08 AM
I'll be taking my token back from Blue Umbrella assuming I survive today.

1. I'm dead.
2. You can't point at a dead person.
3. Even if you could, I no longer have the token.
4. Shave. :smalltongue:

wolflord
2009-01-12, 11:25 AM
I'm going to have to go with Shadow.
Dr. Scratchansniff

Reinholdt
2009-01-12, 11:37 AM
Shadow I found him suspicious yesterday and still do.
Dr. Scratchnsniff.

Fin
2009-01-12, 12:53 PM
Shameless bandwagon jumping, cause its Shadow!

Also Dr Scratch'n'Sniff

Zar Peter
2009-01-12, 01:07 PM
Hm. Now I at least want to know what Shadow is.

I'm more curious about your role Murska. And I want the Hello Nurse!

Mordokai
2009-01-12, 01:08 PM
Pointing at Duos.

Shadow
2009-01-12, 02:14 PM
1. I'm dead.
2. You can't point at a dead person.
3. Even if you could, I no longer have the token.
4. Shave. :smalltongue:

1. Ooops.
2. double oops.
3. yup... triple oops
4. no way dude!
:biggrin:

mangosta71
2009-01-12, 02:23 PM
The mongoose swings around the movie lot on ropes suspended in midair until someone points out that nothing is holding him up, at which point he plummets to the ground. He picks himself up and dusts himself off, then proceeds to challenge Lizard Lord to a duel because he looks more like a snake than anyone else in the immediate vicinity. And partly because he wants to look tough because Minerva Mink might be watching.

Fostire
2009-01-12, 02:26 PM
Bandwagons are boring, let's point randomly instead.
*rolls*
15 - mangosta71

And I still think Dr. Scratchnsniff should make an appearance.

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-12, 02:30 PM
Shadow

Duos
2009-01-12, 04:54 PM
Alright, Shadow. Random neural firing, your picture reminds me of my Uncle Dan. The one who mailed my family vodka for christmas.

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-12, 04:55 PM
Alright, Shadow. Random neural firing, your picture reminds me of my Uncle Dan. The one who mailed my family vodka for christmas.

Must be a favorite uncle. He would certainly be one of mine! :smallamused:

Duos
2009-01-12, 05:07 PM
Must be a favorite uncle. He would certainly be one of mine! :smallamused:

Indeed. Not to mention that it's illegal to mail liquor in the U.S. And it was made in Portland, Oregon.:smalltongue:

Shadow
2009-01-12, 05:23 PM
Uncle Dan definitely sounds like my kinda guy! :smallwink:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 06:11 PM
Oh great, Duos. Now I have to report your uncle to the postal inspectors. :smallsigh::smallfrown:

Duos
2009-01-12, 06:24 PM
Not the gestapo! Oh noes! :smalleek: :smalltongue:

Uncle Festy
2009-01-12, 06:59 PM
I point at Duos' Uncle Dan, for being awesome.
Wait, I can't do that? Then I point at Shadow, because. :smalltongue:
And as for guest star? Why, Uncle Dan of course! :smallbiggrin:
… oh, can't do that either. Then Dr. Scratchnsniff.

Shadow
2009-01-12, 07:05 PM
Then I point at Shadow, because it's day four already and he's not dead.

THERE! It has been invoked!
Uncle Festy shall die next!

Vampiric
2009-01-12, 07:19 PM
Dammit, stop letting shadow make silly comments! :smalltongue:

I'm still trying to decide if he's guilty or not... :smallannoyed:

Scratch that. He's always guilty. Ok, I'm trying to decide if it's a lynch-worthy guilty. :smallamused:

Uncle Festy
2009-01-12, 07:20 PM
<.<
>.>
You saw nothing!
:smallwink:

Boo
2009-01-12, 08:19 PM
I would so say something useful right now about Shadow, but I'm dead, so that part of me is gone. Until further notice, we shall all call Shadow 'Uncle Dan'. Okay? Okay.

Duos
2009-01-12, 09:08 PM
Dear lord, what have I wrought? Note to self: Never mention uncle Dan my uncles my relatives to these people again. :smalltongue:

Thes Hunter
2009-01-12, 09:44 PM
I am actually willing to entertain bets that Shadow isn't a wolf this game.

Just doesn't have the vibe.

I could be wrong... but hey... I'm a gambling kinda puppy.

I am willing to give 3 to 1 odds. Any takers? :smallamused:

Deathslayer7
2009-01-12, 09:46 PM
wow. I don't know whether it was a good thing or bad that i was night killed day 1. :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 10:48 PM

Sure. I'll take that bet.

Thes Hunter
2009-01-12, 11:01 PM
Ok, If you win, Shadow will send you 3 bottles of his home made Khalua, if you win you send me 1 bottle of vodak. :smallbiggrin:

Boo
2009-01-12, 11:10 PM
Ok, If you win, Shadow will send you 3 bottles of his home made Khalua, if you win you send me 1 bottle of vodak. :smallbiggrin:

Are you drunk right now? :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 11:12 PM
Okay, but what happens when you lose if you win?

Shadow
2009-01-12, 11:16 PM

dammit.... I just made a batch for x-mas presents.... now I have to make more? :smallmad:

Thes Hunter
2009-01-12, 11:42 PM
*rubs her hands together, at the legal ramifications of her typo.*

Ah yes... if you win, you get 3 bottles of Homemade Khaula from Shadow and send one bottle of vodka to me....

If I win, Shadow sends me a bottle of Homemade Khaula and you still send me a bottle of vodka....

And no sir, for the moment I am not drunk... but I think I have just convinced myself to go get my second for the evening.

Puppies like beer.

mangosta71
2009-01-13, 10:09 AM

I'd wager makeouts. :smallwink::smalltongue:

Supagoof
2009-01-13, 01:20 PM
Hmmm, I'd like to see that bet take place.

Alas, I won't be caught on the "can't think for myself" bandwagon, henceforth to be known as the "Uncle Dan".

So I'ma going to point at Thes Hunter.

For the win.

Dr. Scratch'N'Sniff - for the funny.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-13, 03:25 PM
Alas, I won't be caught on the "can't think for myself" bandwagon,

So what exactly are you saying, Supagoof? Hmmmm? That anyone who doesn't see things your way is stupid? Is a sheep to be led? Isn't that a bit, um, I don't know, rude of you?

Shadow
2009-01-13, 03:29 PM
So what exactly are you saying, Supagoof? Hmmmm? That anyone who doesn't see things your way is stupid? Is a sheep to be led? Isn't that a bit, um, I don't know, rude of you?

Is it rude of me to agree with him? :smallwink:

Shadowcaller
2009-01-13, 03:59 PM
thes hunter beacuse there is something about Supagoof.:smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-13, 04:20 PM
Is it rude of me to agree with him? :smallwink:

Only if you are insinuating that everyone that don't is stupid?

Shadow
2009-01-13, 04:32 PM
Only if you are insinuating that everyone that don't is stupid?

well, when you put it that way...
yes.
:smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-13, 04:56 PM
:smallannoyed:

PhantomFox
2009-01-13, 05:36 PM
(This scene is in jest, as we all love our friendly Shadow :smallbiggrin:)

A figure is sitting at his computer (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NFtnZcE9xE8) typing...
*takkety tak tak takkety*
"In the introductory post of Camp Sleeps-S'more, the campers return to the camp in control of Smelly Hippie despite having it been overrun by Camp-Wrong-Side-Of-The-Tracks the previous summer. And in Universal Smash Bros 2, Ganondorf was NOT an active Villain despite being in the narrations. And Andre Fairchild did NOT start the first Mafia, that actually was started first by Gezina. And those archive links for Convoy 1-6 in Central are so wrong, it's not even funny. And Baron Fatbelly is NOT technically a Werewolf game. It started out as something different but changed to the format later. And the first WW game to not be finished was Paranoia II, not Tardis II, how could they get that wrong?!"

The scene pans out to a television showing footage of this person.

"Is this you? Are you happily engrossed in Werewolf trivia and player habits to the point where your socks can probably stand up by themselves? Well, if you are, there's hope. There's help. There's the 'Please Please Please Get A Life' Foundation! Since its inception, the Please Please Please Get A Life Foundation has gently, and calmly brought people back to earth. Our staff, of trained professionals, will sooth you with their comforting therapy. Yes, even the toughest cases are solved in a nurturing serene manner."

Our figure is shown is a laboratory, with a group of toons around him.
"The first person to run Werewolf was DungeonMaster77. Alarra and Evnafets are the only two people to be in every Werewolf and Werewolf Classic. And while our narrator PhantomFox started his first game in Llama Llama Duck, he actually started halfway through the game. And..."

The toons looked at each other, nodded, and smashed poor Shadow with a giant mallet.

"Call now! The life you get... might be your own."

Summary:
Shadow was whalloped with a mallet. He was a Toon.

("Did you notice that walloped was spelled wrong? I think that was intentional...")

It is now... NIGHT 4!
-24 hours remain-

Boo
2009-01-13, 05:46 PM
I'd just like to say... YAY! I got Uncle Dan lynched! :smallsmile:

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. Oh, and before I forget...

*throws banana cream pie at Shadow* There's your death pie! :smalltongue:

Uncle Festy
2009-01-13, 09:20 PM
Hah, nice narration! :smallbiggrin:

Thes Hunter
2009-01-13, 09:26 PM
Yay! Shadow owes me Khalua and Lex-kat owes me vodka!

And Mangosta owes me makeouts?... hey wait a second... there was no bad for him... so I call that bet null and void. :smallwink:

*points and laughs at Supagoof for being wrong... even though he was not a sheep* :smallbiggrin:

I just have this feeling I am sooooo getting lynched tomorrow.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-14, 01:27 AM
I'll get that Vodka to you, mmmmmm, in August. Sound good?

Shadow
2009-01-14, 03:27 AM
Thank you Please Please Pleese Get A Life Foundation!
I could have never been proven innocent without you!

Well, I could have, but it wasn't worth the effort....
:smallwink:

happyturtle
2009-01-14, 04:52 AM
It's That Time Again!

"To floss?"

"To make bubbles with our spit?"

Do not back up. Severe tire damage."

"How profound!"

"I don't know about you, but I'm touched."

"In the head."

"I'm still completely confused."

Mordokai
2009-01-14, 05:19 AM
Such a great morals! :smallbiggrin:

*applauds*

Thes Hunter
2009-01-14, 08:08 AM
Lex-kat you can give me the bottle at Gen Con, I wouldn't want you to be breaking federal law now would I? :smallwink:

Shadow you can give me the Khalua at the same time. :smallbiggrin:

mangosta71
2009-01-14, 10:09 AM
And Mangosta owes me makeouts?... hey wait a second... there was no bad for him... so I call that bet null and void. :smallwink:

There was no bad for you either, so it's perfectly fair. :smallbiggrin:

Supagoof
2009-01-14, 12:53 PM
I do love how you want to put words in my mouth. Watch me do it*. :smallamused:

*points and laughs at Supagoof for being wrong... even though he was not a sheep*
How was I wrong? Shadow was innocent. :smallconfused: Everyone who pointed at him was wrong. :smallwink:

Lex-Kat
Murska
TwoBitWriter
LizardLord
Wolflord
Reinholdt
Fin
Emperor Demonking
Duos
Uncle Festy

The one that rings most unruly to me....

Shadow. For logic!!
That sounds like something Hitler would say.*

So, suspect list...
Lex-Kat
Thes Hunter

*See how I did that. See how I made you look like Hitler. Two can play that game LK. :smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-14, 01:06 PM
I do love how you want to put words in my mouth. Watch me do it*. :smallamused:
I didn't put words in your mouth. I was asking you to explain the statement, which you didn't do.

The one that rings most unruly to me....

That sounds like something Hitler would say.*

So, suspect list...
Lex-Kat
Thes Hunter

*See how I did that. See how I made you look like Hitler. Two can play that game LK. :smallbiggrin:
And now you are personally attacking me? Um, yeah. That works. :smallyuk:

The "For Logic!" was a joke on how you accused me of using logic at some point in this game. Which I couldn't find, anywhere.

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-14, 01:08 PM
How was I wrong? Shadow was innocent. :smallconfused: Everyone who pointed at him was wrong. :smallwink:

Lex-Kat
Murska
TwoBitWriter
LizardLord
Wolflord
Reinholdt
Fin
Emperor Demonking
Duos
Uncle Festy

The only reason I voted for Shadow was because someone had to be lynched. This early in the game all we can really do is randomly point at people and I didn't want to upset someone who wasn't going to be lynched by randomly pointing at them.

Supagoof
2009-01-14, 01:44 PM
I didn't put words in your mouth. I was asking you to explain the statement, which you didn't do.

And now you are personally attacking me? Um, yeah. That works. :smallyuk:

The "For Logic!" was a joke on how you accused me of using logic at some point in this game. Which I couldn't find, anywhere.
Wow, I can hear the tires screech and smell the smoke as you backpedal. That's impressive.:smalltongue:It's all in fun Lex-Kat.

TwoBit - I understand, but by that same logic, we should all be randomly pointing like we did on day 1, not jumping on the first point of the day and following it until there's no choice. Shadow didn't even get an opening to explain any logic before the bandwagon grew to where it's unstoppable to turn back.

The wolves in this game will only have to avoid or join the bandwagons late if we play like that. Don't hand over the game so easily. Don't be a sheep.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-14, 01:48 PM
Not backpeddling, goof. Just telling you how it is. You're the one insulting ten players.

Zar Peter
2009-01-14, 03:40 PM
Not backpeddling, goof. Just telling you how it is. You're the one insulting ten players.
Actually he's not insulting ten players. He's just stating the fact that they were wrong.

The wolves maybe even didn't really participate in this bandwagon...

Lex-Kat
2009-01-14, 04:27 PM
Zar, the insult is here, before Shadow was lynched:

Alas, I won't be caught on the "can't think for myself" bandwagon,
Where, the way I'm reading it, it says anyone on the bandwagon can't think for themselves, and are therefore stupid blind sheep.

That's the insult. I don't mind being wrong, it's been done before, by everyone.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-14, 04:36 PM
Mock, Insult,Jeer, Jibe, Lie, it's all part of WW games. Don't make such a big deal out of it.

Zar Peter
2009-01-14, 05:14 PM
Well, after some research I found that the term didn't really come from Supagoof first:

Shadow cause I am a band wagoner that hates thinking for himself.

Also Mindy and Buttons cause I always liked them when I was a kid.

Actually I don't think it's an insult, I jumped on bandwagons without really thinking about it often enough.

Boo
2009-01-14, 05:19 PM
We've all jumped on a 'Can't think for myself' bandwagon at some point, haven't we? Yes. Yes we have. You might think you haven't, but you have.

happyturtle
2009-01-14, 05:41 PM
End of Night Four

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/ani-4.png (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ncOgMk1xEzc)

(Click on image for video)

Voice : Nighty-Night Toon
Inside the water tower room
There was a log flume
And a picture of a big baboon.
And three little toons Acting like goons.

Yakko : I'm Yakko.
Wakko : I'm Wakko.
Dot : And I'm cute!

Voice : A dog and a cat
Runt : Cat? Where's a cat?
Voice : And a big-headed rat
Brain : I'm a mouse, not a rat
Voice : And two hippos who are incredibly fat.
Marita: Flavio, are we actually fat?
Flavio: No, my delectable. We are simply bigger than life itself. Mwah!

Voice : And in this room And in this verse
Are Dr Scratchansniff And...
Y+W : ...Hello, Nurse!
Voice : And three Goodfeathers Who...
Squit : ...stick together!
Pesto : What do you mean by that? You think I'm sticky? You saying I'm some kind of gooey stick bun here for your breakfast enjoyment? Is that what you're saying?
Squit : No, I'm just saying--
Pesto : That's it!!! [pow, crack] Here's your sticky bun! I got your sticky bun right here!
Squit : Ow! Come on! Knock it off!

Voice : And Mindy and Buttons
Are snuggled in bed
Along with a fellow
Named Mr Skullhead.
And an old squirrel lady
In cap and nightgown
Sits in her rocker and says
Slappy: Hey, pal, pipe down!
Voice : Oh, er, right. Well then...
Nighty-night, room
Nighty-night, toons
Nighty-night, log flume
With the big baboon.
Nighty-night, dog Nighty-night, cat
Runt : I do smell a cat, but where's it at? That rhymes. That definitely rhymes.

Voice : Nighty-night, hippos
Marita: We're big-boned, not fat.
Voice : Nighty-night, big-headed laboratory rat.
Brain : I am not a rat. I'm a mouse! Oh, drat.
Pinky : Oh, that rhymes too, Brain. Oof.
Voice : Nighty-night, Doctor And...
Y+W : ...goodnight, Nurse!
Voice : Nighty-night, pigeons Who constantly curse.
Pesto : [pow, thud] Pasta da (?)! Fettucini al fredo!
Squit : Come on! What'd I do? What'd I do? Knock it off! Come on, hey, come on!
Pesto : I got your sticky bun! Here's your sticky bun!

Voice : Nighty-night, Buttons Under the bed
Along with his friend Mr Skullhead.
Nighty-night, squirrel lady In nightgown and cap
Slappy: For crying out loud Will you button your yap?

Voice : Nighty-night, water tower Nighty-night, lot Nighty-night, Yakko Wakko and Dot.
Nighty-night, people everywhere
Yakko : And nighty-night, Wakko's underwear!

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/ani-5.png

Summary:
Nothing happened.

[B]It is now DAY 5!
-around 48 hours remain-

Mindy & Buttons
Skippy
Mr Skullhead
Hello Nurse
Minerva Mink
Rita & Runt

The following people did not vote yesterday. They must vote on day 5 or day 6 to avoid being autolynched:
Dallas Dakota
EmeraldRose
Emperor Demonking
Malmagor Andrigal

Lex-Kat
2009-01-14, 06:40 PM
Supagoof

Hello Nurse

Mordokai
2009-01-14, 06:53 PM
Duos once again :smallsmile:

EmeraldRose
2009-01-14, 07:07 PM
Once again, I have lost track of things (you know, days, nights, hours, etc). I really really must start sleeping more than an hour or two at a time....

Lex-cat, because he's taking this way too personally. Keep in mind it's just a game. :smallsmile:

Hellooooooooo Nurse!

Narf. Poit. That is all.

Vampiric
2009-01-14, 07:28 PM
Pinky, as dim as that bulb is that lights your head up, I do believe you are on to something. Lex-Kat does indeed look rather like a cat. Come on, let's see what the Nurse knows.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-14, 07:34 PM
I have no idea what's going on, so… Emerald Rose for calling Lex a 'he'. :smalltongue:
Oh, and Mindy & Buttons, because.

EmeraldRose
2009-01-14, 08:34 PM
He's totally a he. Or was anyway. It seems to be fairly flexible in the Playground...

Poit.

Madmal
2009-01-14, 08:36 PM
Lex-kat, for a number of reasons.

Mr. Skullhead

and i find it odd that no-one died yesterday

Lex-Kat
2009-01-14, 09:14 PM
Awww. Mal doesn't like me anymore. :smallfrown:

Darkcomet
2009-01-14, 09:15 PM
It's okay, Lex. Mal doesn't like a lot of people.

Especially me.

Duos
2009-01-14, 10:23 PM
This IS weird. Why was there no night kill? I assume that we would have found out if someone was baned, but...Hmm. I'll vote in Rita&Runt, and with hold my point for now, until I can decide who to point at.

Madmal
2009-01-14, 10:25 PM
...okay, i really expected these two posts to came up eventually, but not this soon.

It's not that i don't like people, i just find them really annoying. (Like Darkcomet or Piratemonk)

And in regards to Lex, well, you seem to be taking this too seriously, and you're not really justifying your points. And you bending the rules on Smash brothers 2 has nothing to do with this. :smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2009-01-14, 10:27 PM
That's called "spite-killing."

Which I still hate. :smallannoyed: