PDA

View Full Version : Religion

DarkGary
2009-01-02, 10:34 PM
Which Religion is right, i chose to be nonreligious, I have Wiccan freinds, freinds that worship satan, I dont have any freinds that are jews(there are not any where i live), i also have freinds that worship christ. I dont belive in religion, I believe in the power of man. What Religion are you guys and why is it right?

RabbitHoleLost
2009-01-02, 10:35 PM
May I suggest you look over forum rules again?

Roland St. Jude
2009-01-02, 10:40 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Religion is one of our major out-of-bounds topics.

Forum Rules (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?a=1)

Posting on Inappropriate Topics
Any post that includes anything in the Inappropriate Topics (see below) will have that text deleted and the author will be issued an Infraction. If another poster ventures into an Inappropriate Topic matter, it does not give you a free pass to respond to his post with more discussion in that vein; there is no "He started it!" defense. Do not take it upon yourself to publicly reprimand the poster, either; you're not a Moderator. Simply report the post, and the Moderators will address the situation as necessary.

Inappropriate Topics
The following topics are always off-limits on these forums, no matter what (hence, Inappropriate Topics). Any posts including these topics will be edited, and any threads started to discuss these topics will be locked. Please note that, as specifically stated below, these topics remain off-limits even where they intersect with gaming or other activities discussed on these forums, and that putting an alert for “Adult” or “Mature” content on the thread does not allow circumvention of this rule.

* Real-world religions (including religious reactions to gaming)
* Real-world politics (including political reactions to gaming)
* Graphic violence
* Illegal drugs
* Criminal activity
* Explicit sexuality