PDA

View Full Version : The woe of 4e

Eldrys
2009-01-02, 10:38 PM
Okay there could be a thread like this already but I just want to say one thing right now 4th edition makes me so angry

Madmal
2009-01-02, 10:39 PM
I suggest you state some reasons before this turns into a flame war.

Tequila Sunrise
2009-01-02, 10:40 PM
{Scrubbed}

Mando Knight
2009-01-02, 10:42 PM
:smallsigh:

There were threads like this. Many of them were locked for their excessive flaming and flagrant flamebaiting. Posters have been banned on this subject because they let their emotions get ahead of rationality.

If you feel that you must have a thread on disliking 4e, please at least post a reason why you dislike it.

RTGoodman
First, you'll find that there ARE in fact threads on the pros and cons of 3.x AND 4E floating around. Do we REALLY need another one of these again, anyway?

Second, please don't just post threads bashing an edition you don't like. Others here prefer 4E to 3.x, and arguing back and forth is the kind of thing that leads nowhere (except to banning, as you can see in the older threads).

EDIT: Ninja'd, of course. But yeah, listen to ^^^ those people, too. That is, IF you're gonna post a thread like this, at least tell us what makes you mad.

Thrud
I suggest you state some reasons before this turns into a flame war.

It's probably too late for that now. But everyone just take a deep breath before you jump to any conclusions.

{scrubbed}
Edit - Wow. Triple Ninja-ed. Dang. Where's the Tick when you need him?:smallbiggrin:

Prometheus
2009-01-02, 10:47 PM
I suggest you state some reasons so that this turns into a flame war.
There, I fixed it for you.

Roland St. Jude
2009-01-02, 10:47 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Yes, there are plenty of threads to discuss what you think about whatever edition you have thoughts about - if one in fact has such thoughts, a fact not evidenced by this thread.