PDA

View Full Version : Adventure! Anyone remember this one?

NeoVid
2009-01-05, 04:24 PM
Well, after waaaay too long, it looks like I've got another group for one of my favorite games, in my all time favorite setting: Adventure, the last and greatest of the Trinity Universe games. Rereading the book for the first time in a while, I was reminded of exactly how much pure awesome this game has...

But when I reread the mechanics, I got a bit worried. Much as I love the Aeon setting's mechanics, I've been playing WoD for years now, and that's a much better designed system. Several things have me thinking they should be houseruled. Particularly survivability. nWoD has the most survivable combat of all of WW's games, and the fact that it's so much easier to get killed or taken out of the action for a long time in a high action game like this is a bad thing.

I've got a few ideas myself about simple changes, but if anyone knows enough about the system to give some suggestions I could give to our ST, I'd appreciate it.

...I'm just remembering how horrifically deadly combat was in Aberrant, and I hope this doesn't turn out like that. Yike.