PDA

View Full Version : Unnamed :(

InsanityJK
2009-01-05, 06:14 PM
Here is the IC thread (ok, here we go :D, sorry if you feel that the start is a bit railroaded. :( btw, let's say you don't know each other.)

You awaken groggily, and you feel a strange rocking sensation, you hear faint voices and shouts and the roar of thunder. You are tossed off your bed, or bunk is more like it, and onto the floor. You are in an unfamiliar place and you're having trouble standing up, and you feel sick to your stomach, All your equipment is gone...What do you do.

Note: All your rooms have a door and what seems like a closet dor, other than that, there is a simple bunk, lamp, and a small chest in a corner with the key inside the lock.

Rallen
2009-01-07, 11:12 AM
Trebor rises from the bed shaking his head.

The hell did I drink last night, where is my stuff, what wench has plundered my goods?

Confused and becoming enraged I open the trunk to see if my missing goods are hiding there. Promising myself once again not to drink so heavily, knowing all along it was a promise to be broken.

By the might of Tempus my sword and my shield best be here

InsanityJK
2009-01-11, 11:58 AM
You open your trunk to find that your belongings are indeed there, but all the spare cash you had been carrying was missing. You feel a dull throbbing in your head, as if it had recently been hit by a heavy blunt object. You hear a knock on your door and the word, "Inspection," uttered by an unfamiliar voice.

Rallen
2009-01-11, 05:02 PM
Suspecting now that he has been pressed into some sort of military service Trebor opens the door.

I would appreciate the return of my funds and an explanation of why I find myself here.

InsanityJK
2009-01-12, 04:37 PM
You see a tall human, he looks down at you with harsh blue eyes and says, "You are now serving in the Great Army of Seraphos. You will find your belongings in the chest and your uniform in the closet over there. You are to report in 4 minutes at the mess hall wearing your deck uniform for orientation and breakfast. Good day. And salute when being talked to by a superior officer." He says this rapidly, his rough voice echoing in the tiny room.

Rallen
2009-01-12, 08:44 PM
Deciding to wait to make any waves, Trebor returns to the chest looking for what must pass for a deck uniform. He searches his memory for any information he might have of this "great Army of Seraphos.

InsanityJK
2009-01-13, 05:17 PM
You find worn blue pants and a yellow shirt that looks a bit too big for you. You can not recall ever hearing of this great army before, and you can hear the man repeating his little speech down the hall. What do you do?

Rallen
2009-01-13, 09:52 PM
Trebor quickly dresses to his best guess as to what is expected of him. Having served many years in Cormyrs Purple Dragons military dress and manners are not foreign to him. Once he feels he is as properly dressed as he can, he proceeds to the mess hall as directed.

Thanatos 51-50
2009-01-14, 04:46 AM
Jak-Ham rolls groggily onto the deck.
Wind, thunder, something rocking... waves? The small red kobold peered around his surroundings and scrambled across the floor, years of walking the high, unsecure wooden platforms of his warrens guiding his steps.

Making his way to the truck, he found his armour, hammer, provisions and holding-bag, but his clothing was gone - Xallep's tabard was missing!
Jak-ham let loose a tiny, Koboldic roar as he pulled the large warhammer from the chest, tiny, beedy eyes.

He felt the rage of battle pulsating through his blood and barely fought his anger down. Xallep had taught him of cooler heads prevailing. The large hammer slowly found its way to the deck and he heard words drifting.

The Great Army of Seraphos? What in the Platinum One's names was that?

[roll0]
[roll1]

As he grumbled, the tiny draconic critter cast his eyes over the ugly conglamoration of yellows and blues inside the chest. And got himself dressed. Its better than his underclothes.

InsanityJK
2009-01-18, 10:57 AM
The Great Army of Seraphos is a relatively new army, which sprung up in such large numbers that it took several countries by surprise, and has recently been renowned as one of the more powerful forces in the continent

Ambrose
2009-01-22, 06:41 AM
Ambrose listens to the thunder's roar for a few seconds before tentatively opening an eye Fairly certain that nobody else is in the room, he gets up and searches the area under his bed and the closet for threats. Finally convinced that he's alone, Ambrose attempts to open the chest.