PDA

View Full Version : my hellows and other stuff

Dragon ranger
2009-01-05, 09:15 PM
Why hellow there! how are you. right you cant answer that yeat. well I would like to put some of my own D&D stuff meny thing I put in to my D&D world I think some of you may like the ideas. and tell me if I made a mistake. I make a lot.

Mr. Mud
2009-01-05, 09:20 PM
First off, Hello! and Welcome to the playground... it's ncie to see another face every once and a while...

Secondly, you might wanna ask a Mod to move this to the Hello and Welcome (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49101) thread, and maybe some of the Guilds/info like that to a Homebrew thread? I'm not sure that's not my foretaste :smalltongue:.

Anyways, enjoy your run in the playground, and Don't mind us at the Random Banter Thread :smallbiggrin:.

Dragon ranger
2009-01-05, 09:32 PM
yes, I would do that but I have no idea how to, and well, Im new. What can I say? For the home stuff Im going to put my beter thing in that, like the meany thing I ceep on my blog, so more then my friends see it. now Im going to git to doing what you said to do.

Mauve Shirt
2009-01-05, 09:33 PM
Please use punctuation, it will help you a lot around here.

Berserk Monk
2009-01-05, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the Playground Dragon Rider. It's good to see a fellow D&D player. I like those guilds of yours. You've just entered the greatest guild of all: the playground. There are only a couple of rules:

Rule one: You do not talk about the playground.
Rule two: You do not talk about the playground.
Rule three: No outside food or drink.

Sneak
2009-01-05, 11:08 PM
Welcome to the Playground Dragon Rider. It's good to see a fellow D&D player. I like those guilds of yours. You've just entered the greatest guild of all: the playground. There are only a couple of rules:

Rule one: You do not talk about the playground.
Rule two: You do not talk about the playground.
Rule three: No outside food or drink.

I think you mean Dragon Ranger. :smallwink:

In any case, welcome!