PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Enchanté [Open to All, 7am to 11pm]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ashen Lilies
2009-01-07, 06:11 AM
Somewhere in the Blue Zone of Inside, south ways of the Taverna Generica, West-a-ways from Mercury's House of Play, Longways from the Lulz Bar and Grill, and slightly off skew and Slant ways from the Ruins of the Fourth wall stands an apparently nondescript building, appearing no different to the buildings on either side of it, except a positively huge magic signature, and an elaborate wooden sign bearing Restaurant Enchanté above the door in lacy gold writing. Upon going inside however, it becomes apparent that this is no ordinary building, but a high class, 5-star restaurant of the highest order. The building is a lot bigger on the inside than was apparent from outside, and has several outdoor areas that didn't seem to exist outside the building. The entire restaurant is enchanted with an spell of epic proportions, part illusion, part enchantment, part divining, and part mind-affecting, projecting an image into the minds of customers to fit the mood and intended dinner experience of each group of guests, which is determined on arrival by the spells as it reads the intentions of each party.
Because of the ever-changing nature of the inside of the restaurant, I will use the three examples of a romantic dinner, jazzy dinner party, and Bond-esque Hero/Villain supper in the following descriptions. You are encouraged to make up your own descriptions to fit the mood and/or cuisine style. (Japanese/Thai/Mexican etc.)

Staff
The Maitre d' stands behind a wooden table at the front of the restaurant, ready to harass you about your reservations, insist that whatever you're wearing does not fit the (very very strict) dress code and, more usefully, inquire whether you would like to sit in the smoking or non-smoking area, at the bar, outdoors, indoors, or in a private room. (no Curtains)
Silly French accent optional.
The waiters and waitresses are friendly, efficient and very good at their jobs. The waitstaff's clothing will depend on the blanket illusion, and can cover a variety of clothing from somber black formal wear, white pants and bright blue sequined dinner jackets, or stormtrooper body armor with face concealing masks. Note that while the clothing of the waitstaff will vary to the whims of the customers, it will usually be formal, and never sexual or revealing. This is a high class restaurant, not a strip club. The restaurateur is Lilandra. Do not mess with her.

Music
At the end of the restaurant is a raised stage, where illusory entertainers will play music to enhance the mood projected by the rest of the restaurant, such as slow, romantic music to dating couples, jazzy numbers, or even tense, gloomy atmospheric music, drawing to a crescendo every time the hero takes a drink of wine. Private rooms get their own stage each.

Food
Probably the only part of the restaurant not influenced by illusions is the cuisine, prepared by the finest chefs in the world, some of them having to be kidnapped and brainwashed to work against their will for your enjoyment. The menu contains almost every dish ever devised, shifting to the reader's preferences, including a fine selection of meat cuts from every animal in the world, unless especially if it's endangered. There are quite a few extinct animals on there too, thanks to the miracles of time travel.

Special Occasions
The restaurant does cater to special occasions such as Weddings, Birthdays, or just popping the big one, as long as you make arrangements in advance. Some occasions may require private rooms.

IC Rules

No violence, unless it is an integral part of your race's romance.
No groping the waitstaff.
No making advances on the waitstaff.
No asking awkward questions about the menu.
No anti-magic effects.
No dispel magic effects.
No mind-controlling the staff.
Try to be accommodating of other customers. While you may be having a party, the couple over there may be having a romantic night.
No overt foreplay or sexuality. There are kids watching. Not to mention voyeurs.
No voyeurs.
No sex in the private rooms.
No throwing tomatoes at the illusory band.
We hold no responsibility for any deaths on the premises.
There are no more rules.
Seriously.
Though this is not a rule, the Restaurant Enchante relies heavily on illusion to provide atmosphere, so it is recommended you deactivate all illusion piercing effects on your person.

OOC Rules

No wanton violence please. Offenders will be shot by PEACE approved Vorpal BulletsTM
Plot related violence is allowed, as long as it is at a dramatically appropriate moment. Be aware though, that the waiters have Tommy guns, the Maitre d' has a UMP, and the waitresses have rocket launchers. Oh, and if I'm online, Lilandra will totally kick your ass, then serve it up as the Daily Special.
Thanks to the power of Narrativium, the illusions should work for everybody, even those who would usually not see illusions or have no minds to influence illusions. Unless of course you decide it won't.
Though the menu does include endangered and extinct animal species, as well as other morally ambiguous items, some people have strong feelings about such things, so don't make a show of it. This goes for all of you.
The illusion is created for groups, not individuals, so if you're coming with a bunch of other players, it's best to decide what feel you want before hand. If two groups with different dinner styles merge within the restaurant, it's up to you what the illusion will become, if it changes at all.
Though the Restaurant is located in ACROville, Townies may of course dine here by coming through the portal thoughtfully provided at the Freedom Glades (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100185).

Raistlin1040
2009-01-08, 08:14 AM
James leads Delilah into the restaurant, where a waiter leads them to a table after James points to his name on the reservation list. The waiter then leaves. Their section of the room is currently a regular fancy restaurant. So, I told you, this place can change to whatever you want. What do you want it to look like?

Dirk Kris
2009-01-08, 08:17 AM
Delilah looks around, then shrugs. "It's, uh...nice?" She smiles at James and leans close to him, her voice low. "Look, I appreciate you taking me out to a nice place, but this is kinda...you know, quiet. Boring. Wanna spice it up a bit?" She arches an eyebrow in teasing challenge. She sits and crosses her arms over her chest, smirking.

Raistlin1040
2009-01-08, 08:19 AM
James chuckles and grins. Your call Delilah. I say go for it, the point of this restaurant is that it's whatever you want. He smiles again.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-08, 08:29 AM
Delilah grins before waving over a waiter. When he approaches, she leans over and whispers into his ear for a long time. When she is finished, the waiter straightens and walks away. A few moments later, the room starts to shimmer. Before long, the quiet, intimate restaurant is changed into a large performance hall. A banner, painted with huge letters, proclaims the event "Battle of the Bands". A smaller sign on the stage lists the contestants: Queen, Aerosmith, KISS, The Beatles, Metallica, Shinedown, and Oasis.

Delilah and James find themselves in a smaller, more intimate private room, a Skybox, located just to the left of the stage. They can see the fans milling about below them and have a clear view of the whole stage. The door to their room is marked "V.I.P. - Meet and Greet". On a table nearby is a buffet spread, complete with shrimp, filet mignon, a chocolate fondue fountain, fresh fruit, and wine.

Nodding happily, Delilah looks over at James. "So, how's this? Did I do good?"

Raistlin1040
2009-01-08, 08:35 AM
James smiles. Hey, yeah, this is really cool. He lightly touches his lips to Delilah's cheek. I'm glad that we're here.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-08, 08:38 AM
Delilah scoots her chair a little closer to James'. "Yeah, me too." She gets up to pour herself a glass of wine, then comes back over, smiling. "So, this is the get-to-know-each-other phase, right? So tell me about yourself." She sips her wine and leans back against her chair, her eyes bright with excitement.

Raistlin1040
2009-01-08, 08:39 AM
James sits down and shrugs. Specifics, what do you wanna know?

Dirk Kris
2009-01-08, 08:41 AM
"Everyth-" Delilah catches herself. "Where ya from, what do you do, what is it that drives you crazy about me?" She playfully preens a bit.

Raistlin1040
2009-01-08, 08:48 AM
Alright, fair enough. He replies, taking a shrimp and eating it. Okay, I'm not really from anywhere, I bounced around a lot when I was young, my family didn't stay long anywhere, and since I've grown up, I haven't settled anywhere really. As for doing, I mostly make my living playing my guitar, y'know shows and stuff. James grins. And you, well, you're beautiful, and smart, and you've got a good sense of humor.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-08, 08:52 AM
Delilah blushes and inches a tiny bit closer. "I know. So, you in a band, or touring solo? And what would it take to get you to stay in one place very long?"

Raistlin1040
2009-01-08, 08:55 AM
Eh, solo, but I usually pick up some guys for backing music and a singer. James smiles. Oh, I dunno...a pretty girl who's smart with a good sense of humor, maybe?

Dirk Kris
2009-01-08, 09:00 AM
"Good answer." Delilah laughs aloud, a rich, hearty sound. She grabs a cherry off the table and pops it into her mouth. "Anything you wanna know about me?"

Raistlin1040
2009-01-08, 09:01 AM
How about everything? James says, grinning.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-08, 09:09 AM
Delilah leans close, so that her lips brush James' ear. "I need...specifics...sweetie." She trails her lips teasingly down his neck a bit, then pulls away.

Raistlin1040
2009-01-08, 09:11 AM
Okay. Where are you from, what do you do, what made you ridiculously attracted to me? James says, sticking his tongue out.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-08, 10:48 AM
Delilah sits back, eyeing him appreciatively. "I'm not from anywhere, really. I was a foster kid, been on my own since 16. Went out west to try and be a singer or an actress or something, and it didn't work out. Now I think I might be better off as a producer or promoter." She dips a strawberry in the melted chocolate pooling at the base of the fountain and licks it before taking a bite. "Um, I was married for about 6 months to this skeeze. He cheated all the time and treated me like crap. I was gonna leave him, but then he had the decency to OD and die. So I got everything, liquidated our assets, set out on the road to do whatever I wanted to." She finished the strawberry, leaving the top on her plate. "And what I wanted to do was travel and see some great shows and love music. Now, as for you, Mr. James. You are hawt, as I'm sure you know. You seem to be fun and intelligent enough to hold up a conversation. And you're a musician. Basically, my dream guy." She frowned a bit. "But don't think that means I'll just give it up and swoon all over you and be your crazy love-sick groupie or whatever." She deadtimes.

Raistlin1040
2009-01-09, 08:18 AM
James shakes his head. No, I wouldn't expect you to. He replies, eating another shrimp.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-09, 08:22 AM
Delilah raises an eyebrow. "Wow, so nothing about the whole 'I used to be married' thing, huh? Or were you not listening?"

Raistlin1040
2009-01-09, 08:24 AM
James shrugs. Not a big deal. You're not married anymore, he's dead. He shrugs again. I don't really see how it matters much, it's in the past.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-09, 08:35 AM
Delilah relaxes a bit and leans her elbows on the table. "So what's next? Truth or Dare?" The first few strains of music are heard behind her - Aerosmith is opening the show.

Raistlin1040
2009-01-09, 08:37 AM
James grabs a strawberry from the table and pops it into his mouth. Mmm, I dunno. Whatever you wanna do sounds good to me.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-09, 08:40 AM
Delilah grins and reaches over to caress James' knee. "You have no idea what kind of trouble that might get you into, honey."

Raistlin1040
2009-01-09, 08:42 AM
James cracks a smile. Trouble is interesting. I think I'll take my chances. He says, grinning with a bit of mischief.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-09, 08:51 AM
Delilah tosses back the rest of her wine and waves away the waiter just inside the door. He heads out, leaving them alone. Delilah kicks off her heels and heads over to a cushy-looking couch by the window. She makes sure to saunter a little as she walks. Getting to the couch, she takes a seat and pats the spot next to her for James. "There are a few fundamentals I require to be interested in a guy. A few simple questions. 1) Are you single? 2) Are you straight? 3) Do you work? and 4) Can I stand kissing you? You seem to have provided all the right answers. So let's see where this goes." She bats her eyelashes at him. "Now, let's see if we can stand each other."

Raistlin1040
2009-01-09, 08:57 AM
James chuckles, running a hand through his dark hair as he takes the seat next to Delilah. Well, I'm glad that I passed the audition. He says, smiling. I was pretty nervous, those casting procedures are tough. He lightly teases.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-09, 09:00 AM
Delilah rests her head on James' shoulder and snuggles up next to him, her eyes on the stage below. "You have no idea. Try getting me to go home with you!" She sighs. "Yeah, this is nice - I could get used to this." She whispers this, talking to herself more than her date.

Raistlin1040
2009-01-09, 09:03 AM
James tilts his head, and gently kisses Delilah's forehead, staying snuggled up to her and watching the show. Well I DO have my own apartment, with two rooms. Never met anyone who didn't jump at the chance of a free room. He says quietly.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-09, 09:10 AM
Delilah grins. "I don't jump. Unless it's to mosh." She gestures down at the swirling mass in the middle of the crowd, just starting to form. She tilts her head up to look at James, her hair pooling around her. "Did you just half-assed invite me to move in with you? What if I'm a crazy psycho-killer?" She playfully pretends to hold a knife over her head and stab at him.

Raistlin1040
2009-01-09, 09:13 AM
James laughs. Well then I suppose you've got me, and I'll end up stuffed in my own freezer. Please don't get my blood on the carpets though, I just had them cleaned. He smiles. So, whatcha say? Wanna half-ass move in? He pauses. Obviously, it doesn't have to be romantic thing, it can just be a friendly thing, for now, if you want. He adds, as an afterthought.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-09, 09:28 AM
Delilah thinks for a few long moments. "You're not making playing-hard-to-get very easy for me, dear. It does make sense. And it saves me the trouble of trying to rent a room in town somewhere." She leans over so her head rests on James' shoulder again. "Hmmm, I might need some convincing."

Raistlin1040
2009-01-12, 08:11 AM
Oh yeah? James raises an eyebrow, resting his fist against his cheek. What sort of convincing?

Dirk Kris
2009-01-13, 03:19 PM
Delilah lets her head slip from James' shoulder and rests it in his lap, looking up at him. Her eyes twinkle and her cheeks are brushed with pink. "I dunno. You're supposed to be the creative one." Trying her best to act as if it doesn't matter to her at all, Delilah rolls over to watch the show, her lips twitching, fighting not to smile.

Raistlin1040
2009-01-14, 08:24 AM
James laughs. Well, my only arguments are that 1) it's free and 2) where else would you ever get a roommate as good-looking as I am? He sticks his tongue out Delilah, teasing her.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-14, 10:23 AM
Delilah taps her chin, thinking. "Well, sweetie, as I believe I told you before, money isn't something I'm worried about. But that second part - how can I argue with that?" She looks up at James and extends a hand. "So, roomies, then?"

Raistlin1040
2009-01-15, 08:07 AM
James takes Delilah's hand and shakes it, smiling. Sounds good to me.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-15, 08:40 AM
Delilah holds his hand a moment or two longer than is really necessary, then snuggles against him to watch the show.

After a wonderful concert and meet-and-greet, Delilah has taken her share of imaginary photos and gotten plenty of imaginary autographs. Grinning like a fangirl, she looks over to James. "So, ready to go back to your, er, um...our place?" She blushes.

Raistlin1040
2009-01-15, 08:41 AM
James smiles. Yeah sure. Let's go.

The Bushranger
2009-02-09, 12:07 AM
pop!

Dani and Alexis appear in the entryway.

celtois
2009-02-09, 12:09 AM
That they do.

This where we are going... Alexis wobbles a bit..then faints..it seems the teleport had a greater effect on her this time

(Deadtime.)

The Bushranger
2009-02-09, 12:17 AM
Yea-EEP!
Dani catches her in her arms as she faints.
Oh...oh dear...
Blushing, she carries Alexis to the nearest table...

Chas the mage
2009-02-09, 12:27 AM
AN angel enters, wearing a tuxedo. He has no ability to preceive illusions, whatsoever.
edit: and then leaves...

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-09, 07:21 AM
:eek: Customers! This warrants... a description!

Tiberius, should he come back into the restaurant, should see a bare wooden space, with bare wooden tables and chairs. The bare wooden band platform is empty. The waiters are serving a variety of clientele (who will be described in the next bit), and are wearing only their underwear. Not very fun. Except for the underwear bit. :smallwink:

It's more fun for Dani and Alexis, who should see an elegant, yet simple space, simple curves and arches holding up a roof that appears to be non-existent, revealing the sky, in whatever state it is, Hogwarts style. Should it be daytime, the lighting is well... daytime, but should Dani and Alexis have chosen to have their meal in the blissful night, the room will be lit from an indistinct source by a soft golden glow. Waiters and Waitresses in short-sleeved shirts and short dresses respectively (as opposed to the other way around :smalltongue:), serve a variety of clientele. The clientele themselves are many and varied (:smalltongue:), such as the elf and human couple at the next table over indulging in the trans-cultural pastime of seeing how far they can bury their tongues into each other's throats, completely oblivious to the (rather loud) drinking games of the dwarven party nearby. And so the process repeats, lovers, parties, family outings, though with the common trend that they're looking away from one corner, where a hapless waiter is trying to negotiate with the groanings of a hairy, writhing mass, which on closer inspection appears to be a pair of Bugbears engaged in... :smalleek:
Let's just be glad that Dani and Alexis are on the other side of the room. Hopefully. Oh, and as for music, you choose. I suck at choosing music.

celtois
2009-02-09, 07:45 PM
Alexis is carried to a table...

The Bushranger
2009-02-09, 09:23 PM
At the moment Dani is too concerned about Alexis to really notice the decor, the cute waitresses, or the other patrons engaged in various romantic pursuits. She does, however, produce a vial of smelling salts from her purse and waves it under Alexis' nose...

celtois
2009-02-09, 09:27 PM
Alexis starts to come too.. nnnn..

The Bushranger
2009-02-09, 09:37 PM
Are you OK, Lexie? Most people the second time isn't as bad... :smalleek:

celtois
2009-02-09, 09:44 PM
Why are there purple bunnies floating? (You can take that as a no...She isn't alright...)

The Bushranger
2009-02-09, 09:50 PM
((Heh))

:eek: Oh...dear...
Dani quickly flags down a waiter and orders something rather strong...

celtois
2009-02-09, 09:54 PM
Your spinning dear....Doesn't that make you dizzy?

The Bushranger
2009-02-09, 10:01 PM
I'm fine, your heads spinning...
One of the waiters arrives with a drink, which Dani takes and then goes to give Alexis some.
Can you take a drink?

celtois
2009-02-09, 10:05 PM
A drink? What is it?

The Bushranger
2009-02-09, 10:13 PM
Something good, and strong, that I really hope will clear your head...
Dani sounds...very concerned. Not quite desperate...

celtois
2009-02-09, 10:14 PM
Is it ..alcohol? I don't drink.....Where are my legs...they just vanished..

The Bushranger
2009-02-09, 10:36 PM
I think you can be excused just this one time...
Dani puts her hand on Alexis' leg and gently squeezes it.
Please? For me?

celtois
2009-02-09, 10:38 PM
Okay, I guess..

The Bushranger
2009-02-09, 10:41 PM
Dani gently goes to hold the glass to her lips so she can take a sip...

celtois
2009-02-09, 10:44 PM
Alexis will take a sip.. Blech...it tastes horrid...(Oh, no she'll get drunk easily.. >.< Deadtime next post.)

The Bushranger
2009-02-09, 10:53 PM
((Oh dear...))

Did it help any, honey? Dani is wide-eyed and worried...

celtois
2009-02-09, 10:56 PM
Your all fuzzy and spinning now.. Does that mean no?

(deadtime.)

The Bushranger
2009-02-09, 10:59 PM
Um...well...

Reinholdt
2009-02-13, 08:34 PM
Butler walks in with his friendly smile and general lack of clothes. Seeing that there's no lines, he goes up to the Maitre d' and gives a polite bow. "Excuse me sir. I'd like to get a reservation for three sir." Replace sir with ma'am as necessary.

Butler's player actually intended Butler to show up here when the restaurant first arrived. Things happened.

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-13, 08:42 PM
The Maitre'D looks at Butler.
"Of course sir," he says in a silly french accent, "do please note that we have a strict dresscode in place.
He pulls out a reservation pad thingy.
"Name and Time?"

Chas the mage
2009-02-13, 08:43 PM
Tiberius (who can't preceive illusions) enters, wearing a tuxedo that conceals several weapons.

Reinholdt
2009-02-13, 08:48 PM
"Oh don't worry sir. I'll be wearing my nice clothes sir." By nice clothes he probably means nice shorts. And nice collar, but that's still in Hell.

"I'm Butler B. Butler, sir. And I was hoping for tomorrow night sir. Can the place really be whatever I need for a nice evening sir?"

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-13, 09:19 PM
:eek: Customers! This warrants... a description!

Tiberius, should he come back into the restaurant, should see a bare wooden space, with bare wooden tables and chairs. The bare wooden band platform is empty. The waiters are serving a variety of clientele (who will be described in the next bit), and are wearing only their underwear. Not very fun. Except the underwear bit. :smallwink:

And with Butler.
"Of course. It's working right now."
He scribbles some stuff down on the pad.
"Any particular time tomorrow night?"

Oh, and a big neon sign saying 'No shirt, no shoes, no service' spontaneously appears behind the Maitre'd. Not that it appeared to anyone in particular. Nooope.

Reinholdt
2009-02-13, 09:28 PM
Butler reads the sign and nods, understanding completely.
He's not allowed to service anyone, nor wear shoes, nor a shirt here. He likes two of those three, so he'll make do without servicing anyone.

"Ummm... as soon as Decker and Vidalia are ready to come I guess, sir. Anyways, I believe the best night would be a dinner in a garden complete with fertilizers and sprinklers for Vidalia and a jungle gym and ball pit for Decker sir. Maybe a dirty laundry basket to roll in and eat while waiting for the meal sir. Yes, I think that'd be best sir." Butler's idea of a romantic evening with Vidalia and Decker.

Probably right too.

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-13, 09:32 PM
"Ooookaayy. There's no need to tell me that sir. Contrary to popular belief, what the restaurant looks like is nothing to do with us. It just takes what you want right out of your head sir."

Reinholdt
2009-02-13, 09:47 PM
Butler pauses and thinks about this for a moment. How do they pull it out of his head? Best not to dwell on it. "Oh I'm sorry sir. I was mistaken sir. Is there anything else I need to do sir?"

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-13, 09:51 PM
"Only your continued enjoyment of our services. Have a nice day." He says sarcastically, having grasped that it will go right over Butler's head.

Reinholdt
2009-02-13, 09:54 PM
Butler smiles warmly, with all the excitement of a child with a surprise for his mother. "Oh thank you sir! I will sir. Have a good day yourself sir." He bows again to the Maitre'd and turns to leave.

Durp
2009-02-14, 10:16 AM
Chris walks in, followed by Thry. He looks slightly nervous.

Beans
2009-02-14, 10:19 AM
Thryza smiles, attempting to put a hand on his shoulder.
You nervous?

Durp
2009-02-14, 10:23 AM
... Yes. Very.
He smiles, then leads her to a table, the restaurant illusionizing into something fancy and italian.

Beans
2009-02-14, 10:34 AM
Thry smiles appreciatively.
So, how goes the mad science?

Durp
2009-02-14, 10:40 AM
So far it's cool. It occasionally gets a little bland, though, that's why I go downstairs and get into whacky shenanigans.

Beans
2009-02-14, 10:44 AM
I can tell.
She leans slightly closer.

Durp
2009-02-14, 10:51 AM
Yeah. I get bored and do all sorts of crazy things...

Beans
2009-02-14, 10:55 AM
Such as?
Smiling.

Durp
2009-02-14, 10:58 AM
Well, like explosions, super bears, giant chemical reactions that engulf people in peanut butter-
Ahem. Yeah, uh... Gah!
Wait-er... um-
He's kinda tripping over his own words.

Beans
2009-02-14, 11:02 AM
Hey.
She attempts to put her hand on his. Preferably her mechanical hand on his mechanical one.
It's alright. Just chill.

Durp
2009-02-14, 11:06 AM
There's a little electric spark between the two mecha hands. Chris rubs his hand on the back of his head.
Sorry... I get really nervous on dates, seeing as when ever I used to have one, my sister would kill the girl, and break my face in...
Realizing what he just said, he facepalms, then says:
Er- Uh... don't worry, that won't happen. She's dead.

Dammit! Wow, you are bad. Smooth, dude. Shut up!

Beans
2009-02-14, 11:08 AM
Well... ok, I don't really know how to reply to that, but I understand.

Durp
2009-02-14, 11:13 AM
Well, the important thing is that you didn't react the way I expected.
He laughs.
So, this is something I always wanted to ask you, well, besides out to dinner, what exactly do you do for some kind of living? I mean, you must do something...

(( Is that a watership down video on your sig? ))

Beans
2009-02-14, 11:16 AM
((Yes it is.))
I'm basically a mercenary. Of course, being a mother is one hell of a job too.

Durp
2009-02-14, 11:22 AM
He nods.
It must be... Wait, how could you have such a dangerous job when you have a teenage daughter at home? :smallconfused:

Beans
2009-02-14, 11:32 AM
She's more dangerous than the merc work. Anyway, the stuff I've been doing is pretty tame. Accompany this, guard that, be seen threateningly in public with whosoever.

Durp
2009-02-14, 11:38 AM
Chris smiles.
Seen menacingly with whoever... Scared me the first timeI saw you...

Beans
2009-02-14, 11:42 AM
What, me? Really?

Durp
2009-02-14, 11:49 AM
Well, you were a strong, pretty woman who burst in, lookin' for a challenge. I'm surprised all the men in the room didn't dive for cover.
He laughs.

Beans
2009-02-14, 11:52 AM
She blushes slightly.
I'm not the one with a Death Ray. That thing is awesome to the billionth power.

Durp
2009-02-14, 11:56 AM
He blushes as well.
Aww, well it's just an arc reactor, fusion pulse converter and tritanium alloy thrown together is all... :smallredface:

Beans
2009-02-14, 11:58 AM
I'm just going to ignore the fact that I have no idea what that meant. She giggles.
Chemistry's more my style, if only because I'm a walking chem plant.

Durp
2009-02-14, 12:04 PM
Chris nods.
Chems are always nice, but I find myself making weapons and modifications to my own body quite a bit more. I don't test on other people though...

Beans
2009-02-14, 12:06 PM
Glad to hear it. I mean, look what happened to the guys who put this metal arm on me.

Durp
2009-02-14, 12:12 PM
Chris nods, a slight eek on his face.
Doesn't that arm benefit you, though?

Beans
2009-02-14, 12:18 PM
She shrugs.
Yeah, but that doesn't really forgive them of kidnapping me, torching my town, and hacking my real arm off. Anyway, they were dumb enough to install a super-sharp blade into my arm without trying to brainwash me or anything. Kinda asked for it.

Durp
2009-02-14, 12:22 PM
Big mistake on their part. Sorta like my Dad.

Jjkaybomb
2009-02-14, 12:23 PM
There might be a screaming sound in the back of Chris' head.

Beans
2009-02-14, 12:23 PM
Yeah... is this an uncomfortable subject for you?

Durp
2009-02-14, 12:32 PM
Nope, it sure- HOLY CRAP!
He stands up, the chair flying backwards.
We've gotta go back to the Inn, Bubble's getting killed! S***, why'd this happen now...
He cradles his head in his hands then starts to head towards the exit.

Beans
2009-02-14, 12:34 PM
She springs and runs after him.

Fan
2009-02-14, 02:32 PM
Fanboy walks in, and walks up to whoever is manning that front desk.
"Yes, I'd like a private booth for 2 tonight... Hopefully away from the carnage that is currently happening."

celtois
2009-02-14, 04:55 PM
I still don't feel very good Dani.

The Bushranger
2009-02-14, 08:32 PM
Oh no...
Dani looks...extremely concerned.
Do you need to lie down? I can get a private booth or something I think...

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-14, 08:34 PM
"Yes sir," says the Maitre'd in his outrageously French accent, "Name and Time please sir?"

celtois
2009-02-14, 08:37 PM
I don't know. I just want to feel better.

Fan
2009-02-14, 08:38 PM
"Well, I've been waiting for 6 hours now, so I guess within the next 30 minuets would be good, and the names Fanboy Amakirr. Just give the price of the nicest possible place you have for a romantic evening, and I'll be on my way to go, and inform my date."
Fanboy is rather displeased with the speed of service.
((thats IC, displeasure.)

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-14, 08:40 PM
"Of course sir." He says, not reacting to his anger, "That would be [insert ridiculously high price here]

Fan
2009-02-14, 08:42 PM
Fanboy pulls out a number of solid platnium coins to pay for it.
He then goes back to Glog to get his tux, and good outfit on in addition to telling Happy.

The Bushranger
2009-02-14, 08:59 PM
I don't know. I just want to feel better.

Dani nods, and asks a waiter for a large glass of water, stat, then resumes looking worried.

celtois
2009-02-14, 09:02 PM
Does being whisked off your feet usually feel like this?

The Bushranger
2009-02-14, 09:10 PM
Dani has to giggle a little.
Well, maybe a little sometimes?
The water arrives, and she offers it to Alexis.

Fan
2009-02-14, 09:16 PM
Fanboy's limo driven by random hired NPC arrives at the Restaurant Enchanté, slowing to a stop. Fanboy gets out of the Limo, and if allowed will take Happy by the hand, and walk with ehr to the doorman.
"Mr.Fanboy Amakir table for 2. A reservation has already been made."

celtois
2009-02-14, 09:19 PM
Alexis drinks the water..some color starts to return to her cheeks. Thanks Dani.

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-14, 09:20 PM
A waiter appears. Make up the description yourself.
"Yes sir. Right this way sir."
He leads HT and F3 through the fancy restaurant. Again, make up the description yourself. Or something.

The Bushranger
2009-02-14, 09:22 PM
Dani smiles warmly and gives Alexis a kiss on the cheek.
You're very welcome, love. I'm glad you're feeling better!

((Back soon))

Fan
2009-02-14, 09:24 PM
Kay, the waiter takes them to a lavish booth with ornate seats, and a lit candle in the middle of a medium sized, red clothed table with two booth seats on each side. The room has some ambient music, and a bottle of VERY fine wine sits in the middle of the table accompained by 2 crystal glasses one of which already filled with blood for obvious reasons.

happyturtle
2009-02-14, 09:25 PM
Happy makes no objections to entering the restaurant with her husband on Valentines day. I think we can relax the godmodding rules a bit in situations like this. :smalltongue::smallwink:

celtois
2009-02-14, 09:25 PM
A bit, Alexis smiles

(Okay BR)

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-14, 09:27 PM
The waiter attempts to sit them down, and hands them several menus. The menus will adapt to the reader's preferences in meals, with a few oddities such as 'clubbed seal steaks' and other obviously evil dishes.

Fan
2009-02-14, 09:30 PM
Fan looks at the table, and picks up a menu as he sits down... Now to think up dishes for a vampire....
But, first. He will attempt to dismiss the waiter telling him that he will call him when they have both choosen their orders.

happyturtle
2009-02-14, 09:38 PM
"I was so worried about you," Happy says, taking his hand.

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-14, 09:41 PM
Waiter is dismissed, and is switched to NPC mode, meaning that he can be godmodded at will.

Fan
2009-02-14, 09:44 PM
"No need to worry tonight Happy. Anyway,,, I don't want to talk about negative things tonight.. Tonights to celebrate us after all." :smallsmile:

happyturtle
2009-02-14, 09:53 PM
"We're so lucky to have each other," Happy says. "I love you."

Fan
2009-02-14, 10:05 PM
(Well, I have a RL thing happening soon, and thats why I said the gift was ruined OOC. I don't exactly have TIME. So, yeah sorry, and deadtime.. .hopefully we can just time loop it.:smallfrown:)
Fanboy kisses her hand, and nods to her as he says.
"And I love you more than words can say Happy, and as sure aas the stars shine at night I'm going to do my best to ensure that your as happy as possible from here till the end of time."

happyturtle
2009-02-14, 10:17 PM
((It's okay Fan... they can deadtime here and pick it up when you're around again. :smallsmile:))

Now really. What can a girl say to that? All she can do is snuggle close, the psychic link transmitting her love.

Fan
2009-02-15, 10:18 AM
Fanboy is realsed from the ill timed dead time ooze, and pours Happy's glass of wine.

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 10:52 AM
Happy orders her dinner (prime rib, rare) and makes a request of the waiter, and the illusion shifts to a beautiful moonlit garden. Music plays (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVo3llfvJcs), and Happy takes his hand. "May I have this dance?"

Fan
2009-02-15, 11:03 AM
Fan smiles gently, and nods to Happy taking her hand, and Fan will let her choose the pace of this particular slow dance.

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 11:24 AM
After the dance, they walk together in the moonlight. So many times, we came so close to losing everything.

Fan
2009-02-15, 11:37 AM
"And yet we've managed to struggle through eh Happy?
He says as the walk through the moonlit garden.

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 11:51 AM
Because we're soulmates.

Fan
2009-02-15, 11:58 AM
"Till the end of time lover."
He says affectionately.

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 12:24 PM
Happy doesn't need to answer. They both know, deep down, that one day she'll become a vampire so that they can always be together.

The path in the illusory garden now leads them back to their table as the meal arrives.

Fan
2009-02-15, 12:35 PM
Fan smiles, and nods, but knows that this is a sad thng for her, so doesn't bring it up more then it already has been.
And Fanboys order has finnaly been thought of Steak tartare (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_tartare)
without the egg, and onion, but hey Dracula did it. >.>

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 01:24 PM
After they've eaten, Happy brings out a small wrapped gift and hands it to Fan.

Fan
2009-02-15, 01:33 PM
Fanboy :smallredface:, and accepts the gift, opening it, but trying to preserve the wrapping paper, and the bow.

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 01:35 PM
It's a leather bound book of love poems.

Fan
2009-02-15, 01:38 PM
Fanboy gratefully accepts the gift a rare, huge smile on his face as one of his dinner gloves glows, and his own gift comes out. Fanboy takes the small*, and recently popped bx from his hand, and hands it to Happy.

(Warning... Sizes can be deciving.)

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 01:47 PM
Happy smiles, and opens the gift.

Fan
2009-02-15, 06:52 PM
Inside in what appears to be folded, glimmering cloth.
It is folded very, VERY neatly in there.

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 07:04 PM
Happy looks up, with a puzzled smile. "What is it?" She starts to remove the folded cloth.

Fan
2009-02-15, 07:15 PM
The cloth keeps coming out in its shimmery manner, andwhen its finnaly done it unfolds to be a black dress that will re size to whoever feels like wearing it the dress also seems to shimmer in a odd way as if it wasn't really moving at all.
"It's a dress made out of astral silk."

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 07:19 PM
"It's beautiful!" :smallredface:

Fan
2009-02-15, 07:22 PM
"Not nearly as beautiful as you Happy." :smallwink:

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 07:34 PM
((D'awwwww....

Can we assume they continue being all squishy and romantic the rest of the evening? Or is there anything specific planned?))

Fan
2009-02-15, 07:41 PM
((Pretty much, but its nice for couples to have these kinds of experiances.)

The Bushranger
2009-02-15, 07:50 PM
((Sorry I couldn't get back on last night...))

Dani, looking rather more relaxed, finally takes a seat and slips her arm around Alexis as a slow-jazz band starts to play. So...feeling good enough to eat now?

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 07:52 PM
((Agreed. :smallsmile: Nice to have a peaceful interlude. Of course once you return to GLoG, Happy merges with her plot clone and is in critical condition and needs to be moved to the Hospital thread.))

After a lovely romantic evening, and another walk through the moonlight, Fan and Happy return home.

Reinholdt
2009-02-16, 12:48 PM
Butler will arrive at the front door in his nice dress shorts. He'll hold the door open for Decker and Vidalia, then follow them in, going to the Maitre'd to let him know Butler is here for his reservation.

Then deadtime cause of class and food related reasons.

happyturtle
2009-02-19, 02:09 AM
Decker straightens a little as she walks in, her feathered cloak flowing regally. She squeezes Butler's hand, still cradling Vidalia carefully in the other hand.

Reinholdt
2009-02-19, 02:19 AM
Butler comes out of deadtime three days later. Smiling at Decker he'll head up to the Maitre'd.

"Butler B. Butler is here for his reservation sir." And then wait, expecting to be seated. He'd seat them himself, but it was pretty clear he wasn't allowed to service anyone.

Reinholdt
2009-02-19, 03:07 AM
Butler turns out to be impatient today. Probably just cranky from the forum outages. He stops waiting to be seated and leads Decker and Vidalia to their table in this lovely setting:

"Anyways, I believe the best night would be a dinner in a garden complete with fertilizers and sprinklers for Vidalia and a jungle gym and ball pit for Decker sir. Maybe a dirty laundry basket to roll in and eat while waiting for the meal sir. Yes, I think that'd be best sir." Butler's idea of a romantic evening with Vidalia and Decker.
He'll even pull out the chairs for them to sit down, positioning Vidalia where she can get to the sprinkler water if she wished.

happyturtle
2009-02-19, 03:10 AM
Decker squeals in delight, hugs Butler enthusiastically, and makes a running leap into the ball pit.

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-19, 03:11 AM
Oop. Sorry. If I don't answer or something, feel free to NPC all the restaurant dudes.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-19, 03:19 AM
Vidalia changes into her veggie form, and begins rolling around in the soft grass, under the sprinkler. This place is great, Butler.

Reinholdt
2009-02-19, 03:22 AM
"I'm glad you like it ma'ams." Butler is unsure of whether to jump in the ball pit with Decker or roll on the grass with Vidalia first.

So he'll content himself with just sitting down and watching with a smile on his face for now.

happyturtle
2009-02-19, 03:30 AM
Decker giggles and starts throwing balls at both Vidalia and Butler.

Reinholdt
2009-02-19, 03:35 AM
Butler misses the first few not seeing them coming, but starts working on catching the next ones coming his way and tossing them back at Decker, sending a few at Vidalia. Massive grinning occurs.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-19, 03:36 AM
Vidalia glares at Decker after she gets hit in the head. She charges into the ball pit, and immediately changes into an onion.

Using her tendrils, she will have a ball pit fight with Decker. (Playfully, of course.)

happyturtle
2009-02-19, 03:37 AM
Oooh, it's on now! :smallbiggrin:

Decker transforms into a swan and begins using her wings to scoop waves of balls at Vidalia.

Reinholdt
2009-02-19, 03:41 AM
Butler has no choice but to cannonball into the ball pit and join the war.

He has no alternative forms.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-19, 03:41 AM
If onions had eyes, you'd see Vidalia :eek:. As it is, she dives down into the ball pit and hides frown the tidal-ball wave.

Unfortunately, the is a DEADTIME ooze nest in the bottom of the ball pit,, and it strikes out at Vidalia.

happyturtle
2009-02-20, 02:14 AM
((I'm sure he turns into a cat on the full moon. Or a boy. :smalltongue:))

After a long time spent playing, Decker flops herself onto her back on the grass, panting and breathless from laughing so hard.

Reinholdt
2009-02-20, 02:21 AM
Maybe. Maybe he splits into two and wanders around as both a boy and a cat, each unawares of the others' actions. Who knows? Not I.

Must've been on vacation during the full moons. Or in hell and missed the timing.

Butler pants and returns to the table. After a minute or two of catching his breath, he's pretty sure they've worked up an appetite and calls the waiter over to get their orders.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-20, 03:47 AM
Vidalia, as an onion, flies out of the ball pit, heading straight for Decker. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Will she hit? Only Decker knows.

happyturtle
2009-02-20, 03:55 AM
Decker takes an onion to the belly!

"Oooph!"

Reinholdt
2009-02-20, 03:56 AM
Butler breaks out into laughter at the two.

Drinks are on their way.

celtois
2009-02-20, 05:11 PM
Yeah we can eat. Alexis tries to sit up,

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 05:31 PM
Dani giggles and goes to help Alexis up, giving her a kiss on the cheek as she does so. So what would ya like?

celtois
2009-02-20, 05:34 PM
Alexis smiles happily. I'm not really sure. Lots of things look good.

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 05:47 PM
Dani nods, sliding an arm around the other girl's waist and pressing close. I think I could go for the chicken parmasagn...

celtois
2009-02-20, 05:53 PM
That sounds good, Alexis smiles at the proximity and giggles softly. I'm thinking the mango chicken stir fry. Maybe get a side of spring rolls to share? She tilts her head as if to ask how does that sound...either that or just to look cute :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 06:09 PM
Dani smiles broadly, her cheeks a little pinkish as she admires her companion. That sounds so great! She giggles and has her smile get bigger as Alexis cutely tilts her head.

celtois
2009-02-20, 06:12 PM
Great, lets order. Alexis tries to rest her head on Dani's shoulder. Probably just an excuse to get closer..

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 06:24 PM
Dani giggles some more and leans her head over to rest it on top of Alexis' as she waves a waiter over and places their order. ...and Perrier. What do you want to drink, love?

celtois
2009-02-20, 06:28 PM
Chocolate milk sounds good. It's like having dessert all through the meal.Alexis grins and giggles.

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 06:32 PM
Dani grins broadly and nods to the waiter, who heads off.
I can think of something I wouldn't mind for dessert. :smallredface::smallwink:

happyturtle
2009-02-20, 06:34 PM
Decker's bukkit of bogwater arrives, and she turns into a swan to drink it,noisily.

celtois
2009-02-20, 06:38 PM
I think I wouldn't mind that either. If your thinking what I think your thinking. :smallbiggrin:

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 06:43 PM
I think you're probably pondering what I'm pondering. Dani laughs, winks, and kisses Alexis on the cheek as their drinks arrive.

celtois
2009-02-20, 06:45 PM
Well then, after dinner we can have our just desserts. Alexis giggles and picks up her drink.

Reinholdt
2009-02-20, 06:46 PM
Butler grins as his Nuka cola arrives and without changing forms cause he doesn't have any extra :smalltongue:, starts sipping, smiling at Vidalia and Decker.

"Is it good ma'am?"

Food should be arriving soon too. I'm pretty sure the chefs weren't too happy when asked for moldy food.

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 06:51 PM
Ooooh...I like that.
Dani raises her glass and clinks it in a toast, smiling.
And here comes the food!

((Gotta go. See ya soon. :) ))

celtois
2009-02-20, 06:53 PM
Good, I like the idea too.

(Okay see you BR.)

Lex-Kat
2009-02-20, 08:25 PM
Vidalia's Chocolate milkshake arrives, which she drinks slowly, avoiding a brain freeze.

Any particular reason for bringing us here?

Reinholdt
2009-02-20, 09:07 PM
Butler tilts his head a bit. "No ma'am. No occasion that I'm aware of ma'am. I just wanted to do something nice for you ma'ams. Thought this would be as good as any ma'am."

happyturtle
2009-02-20, 09:12 PM
"It was a wonderful idea, Butler." Decker says happily.

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 09:16 PM
Good, I like the idea too.

(Okay see you BR.)

Dani giggles and kisses Alexis' cheek again before turning and smiling happily as the waiter sets their plates on the table, grabbing her fork and grinning. Well, time to eat up!

celtois
2009-02-20, 09:19 PM
Yep. Alexis starts to eat her stir fry, pausing occasionally to take a sip of chocolate milk. She will do this till she is about half way through...

Lex-Kat
2009-02-20, 09:20 PM
I agree, Butler. A wonderful idea. She smiles. Just don't order anything with onions.

I've never been invited to a fancy restaurant without an ulterior motive, is all.

Reinholdt
2009-02-20, 09:26 PM
Butler grins, and blushes a bit, ecstatic that they like his present. "Thank you ma'ams."

Speaking of food, Butler's Sushi and Tuna finally arrive. With a gleam in his eye he tries to start to dig in but soon spits it out. "Owowow, it's hot ma'ams." Butler pouts as he has to wait a bit for it to cool.

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 09:28 PM
Dani eagerly chows down on her meal, not noticing Alexis' apparent pause.

celtois
2009-02-20, 09:31 PM
She pauses when she gets half way through, looking up and smiling at Dani..She's a bit less hungry now, and figures they should get to talk at some point.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-20, 09:35 PM
Hot sushi? I thought sushi was raw fish, therefore, cold as one.

Her well done steak and buttery mashed potatos are placed before her and she smiles greedily, before taking a bite. Mmmmmm. I'm in heaven. She sits back and savers the flavor.

((Yes, HT, the great flavor of tough, nearly burnt steak. :smalltongue:))

Reinholdt
2009-02-20, 09:37 PM
Butler was referring more to the tuna which was cooked.
>>
<<

Lex-Kat
2009-02-20, 09:47 PM
Vidalia, obviously didn't pay the tuna much mind. The raw fish stuff almost makes her sick. Luckily, the moldy Decker food hasn't arrived yet. :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 09:47 PM
Dani finally notices Alexis looking at her, and swallows her mouthful of chicken before taking a drink. What's up?

celtois
2009-02-20, 09:50 PM
I just like looking at you. That and I was wondering if you'd like to talk as well as eating.

happyturtle
2009-02-20, 09:55 PM
Decker eats her moldy food under the table, so as not to distress her companions. :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 09:58 PM
Dani blushes and smiles. Aww...thank you! And usualy I'm too busy stuffing my face to talk...but I guess I can slow down for you. What do you wanna talk about?

celtois
2009-02-20, 10:00 PM
I don't know, I just thought it would be more interesting then sitting here listening to the clack of forks. :smallwink:

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 10:06 PM
She giggles. That's very true. Dani thinks for a minute. I'm not sure I've asked, how come you joined GLoG?

celtois
2009-02-20, 10:07 PM
I wanted to help people. Seemed the smartest place to go if you wanted to do so.

Reinholdt
2009-02-20, 10:07 PM
"What on earth are you doing Decker ma'am?" He peeks under the table at her. "Don't you want to eat up here with us ma'am?" Yes Butler finds her behavior odd. Even for Decker. Can't be used to everything after all.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-20, 10:08 PM
Vidalia smiles as she realizes that Decker is eating her food under the table.

She looks under and smiles at Decker. You can eat it up here if you want. I can handle it, promise.

happyturtle
2009-02-20, 10:12 PM
Decker is always sitting under tables. You guys just now noticed? :smalltongue:

"I like it down here," Decker swan says, sitting on their feet while she finishes her meal.

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I guess that's true! I like helping people too. Dani giggles. Although I joined primarily just because I thought it sounded like fun!

Reinholdt
2009-02-20, 10:16 PM
I don't think they ever sat down for a meal proper.
Butler will let her sit on his feet, but also move down to sit under the table with her and finish his meal there.

celtois
2009-02-20, 10:19 PM
Yeah, it does sound kinda fun and meeting you was a big plus.

(Aquarium. destro posted.)

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 10:24 PM
((*heads there*))

Dani blushes. Well, I can definitly say the same thing about meeting you. I never thought I'd find someone. :smallredface:

celtois
2009-02-20, 10:27 PM
I'm sure you could have. Your so nice and cute. :smallredface: Alexis takes another bite of food.

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 10:34 PM
Dani blushes more, and ducks her head a little.
Well yeah...but to find someone to stay with...

celtois
2009-02-20, 10:36 PM
Alexis quickly chews down her mouthful. I guess that would be a fair bit harder.

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 10:40 PM
Dani nods. But...when I met you...yeah.
She grins and leans over to give Alexis a kiss.

celtois
2009-02-20, 10:41 PM
Alexis leans in and is kissed... kissing back softly.

The Bushranger
2009-02-20, 10:44 PM
Dani holds the kiss for a long moment before pulling back, eyes almost closed, smiling. Love you.

((Gotta run, see ya :) ))

celtois
2009-02-20, 10:45 PM
I love you too Dani.

(See you BR.)

Lex-Kat
2009-02-20, 10:48 PM
Vidalia follows suit. Sitting in the soft green grass. She digs two tendrils down, and sups some nutrients that way as well.

happyturtle
2009-02-20, 10:50 PM
At some point, Decker switches back to girl form and strokes Butler's tail.

Reinholdt
2009-02-20, 10:52 PM
These three really are the oddest aren't they?

Butler, having finished his meal under the table lets out a contented sigh and starts purring as Decker pets his tail. He's really rather satisfied with letting this continue forever, so makes no move.

happyturtle
2009-02-20, 11:56 PM
Decker isn't anxious to go anywhere either. In fact, she's a little bit clingy towards both of her companions, as she tries to use their presence to help heal her soul-ache.

The Bushranger
2009-02-21, 04:41 AM
:smallredface: Dani giggles and spears a hunk of her chicken, then offers it to Alexis with a smile.

celtois
2009-02-21, 09:05 PM
Alexis closes her eyes and opens her mouth, an invitation for Dani to put the piece of chicken in it. :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2009-02-21, 11:08 PM
And giggling, Dani pops it right in, smiling from ear to ear.

celtois
2009-02-21, 11:16 PM
Alexis chews it slowly, a dreamy look on her face.

The Bushranger
2009-02-21, 11:28 PM
:smallbiggrin: Dani grins, then leans up to kiss her cheek.

celtois
2009-02-21, 11:31 PM
Alexis has her eyes close so she shivers slightly in surprise as she is kissed. But melts into it happily..

The Bushranger
2009-02-21, 11:48 PM
Love you, Lexie, Dani says snuggling her close. I'm so glad I met you...thank you for having me, love.

celtois
2009-02-21, 11:52 PM
I love you to. Alexis puts (Tries to) her arm around Dani squeezing her gently.

The Bushranger
2009-02-21, 11:57 PM
Dani leans against her, melting into the embrace and sighing happily.
I guess we should finish our food at some point... she giggles.

celtois
2009-02-21, 11:59 PM
Yeah, we should finish at some point.

The Bushranger
2009-02-22, 12:09 AM
Yeah...I want to hurry up at some point...
Dani giggles and pulls her plate over so she doesn't have to pull away.

celtois
2009-02-22, 12:10 AM
Alexis pulls her plate over as well.. >.> Then starts eating, she's almost done.

The Bushranger
2009-02-22, 12:22 AM
Dani grins and soon has her remaining chicken devoured.

celtois
2009-02-22, 12:24 AM
Alexis finishes her mango chicken..and works on the last of her chocolate milk.

The Bushranger
2009-02-22, 12:32 AM
Dani grabs her drink and sips it.
So...anything for dessert, love?

((Being kicked off the computer, sorry))

celtois
2009-02-22, 12:33 AM
You perhaps? :smallredface::smallwink: (Okay , see you BR.)

Lex-Kat
2009-02-22, 01:13 AM
These three really are the oddest aren't they?

Butler, having finished his meal under the table lets out a contented sigh and starts purring as Decker pets his tail. He's really rather satisfied with letting this continue forever, so makes no move.

Decker isn't anxious to go anywhere either. In fact, she's a little bit clingy towards both of her companions, as she tries to use their presence to help heal her soul-ache.

Vidalia, lays down next to Butler and Decker.

Reinholdt
2009-02-22, 01:52 AM
Butler sighs. But not out of contentment. He is content. He just knows it has to end soon. The bill just came. He hasn't reached up to get it yet, trying his best to stretch the time they have out.

He'd say something, but doesn't have a clue what to say. There's nothing that could add to this moment.
Well, there is one thing.
He gives his classic, friendly, warm smile. "I love you Vidalia ma'am. I love you Decker ma'am."

happyturtle
2009-02-22, 01:56 AM
Decker buries her face against Butler's shoulder and just clings to him, silently, one hand behind her holding Vidalia's hand.

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-22, 02:26 AM
A large, flashing Neon sign appears next to Dani and Alexis' table. It reads:

No Cannibalism Allowed.
(If that was a vague allusion to @&#&, *#&$, @&$# or @&@#&$*, none of that too.)

Lex-Kat
2009-02-22, 03:12 AM
I love you and Decker also. Too bad I don't believe in marriage. But I do promise that I'll never intentionally betray either of you. She squeezes Decker's hand, and leans over and kisses Butler.

Reinholdt
2009-02-22, 03:41 AM
Butler's never actually thought about marriage having been bred for a life of service and for propagating catfolk. Silly Catgirls outnumbering Catboys 7 to 1.

"That's ok ma'am. I know you wouldn't ma'am." Butler returns Vidalia's kiss, keeping it sweet and romantic.

happyturtle
2009-02-22, 04:44 AM
Decker can see in an instant, Butler and Vidalia growing old and dying, leaving her behind, just as she'd outlived everyone else she'd ever loved.

She reaches into a portal, and pulls out a couple of orange and white swirled lollipops that she hands to Butler and Vidalia. "I love you." :smallsmile:

The Bushranger
2009-02-22, 05:03 AM
You perhaps? :smallredface::smallwink: (Okay , see you BR.)

Dani giggles and sticks out her tongue at the sign.
That sounds like a good idea to me... :smallredface::smallbiggrin:
She flags down the next waiter to ask for their check...

Ashen Lilies
2009-02-22, 05:21 AM
The waiter gives them a bill equal to 4x2+3x-87=0gp, where x equals the greatest possible positive number.* :smalltongue:

*If said quadratic does indeed produce at least one positive number. But then, are you going to work it out? :smalltongue:

celtois
2009-02-22, 03:31 PM
(Yes I am.)

X= 4.3 approximately. It's a nasty number though, a long decimal.

Okay, are you going to pay or should I?