PDA

View Full Version : Fun with taurics (character builds/suggestions)

BobVosh
2009-01-07, 01:59 PM
Looking for a fun rogue or barbarian build, or anything with fun melee dps really. I can do any of it and enjoy. The main thing I'm looking for here is what is both effective and funny to combine. Like a dire centipede + drow rogue or something.

So to quickly state: Funny tauric combinations that work well for melee. (also suggest which melee/feats if anything really helps the build)

Thank you all :D

*sorry if this posts multiple times, haven't issues with my net*

Adumbration
2009-01-07, 02:04 PM
The thing that makes Tauric so overpowered, if memory serves, is that you can apply million templates to the base creature without upping the LA. If you avoid that, the result is only moderately overpowered.

BobVosh
2009-01-07, 02:08 PM
The thing that makes Tauric so overpowered, if memory serves, is that you can apply million templates to the base creature without upping the LA. If you avoid that, the result is only moderately overpowered.

That correct, so long as you as you don't change the HD. It doesn't factor LA, only HD. However, this is for a one shot fun campaign, so balance isn't TOO much of an issue. Not looking for 1D2 weapons or pun-pun stuff though.

LMAO, Forgot to mention: Level 12 that will help...