PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with a talon of tiamat

Enochi
2009-01-08, 10:00 PM
Ok here is the deal My character is a Favored Soul 4/Fighter 1/Talon of Tiamat 1 who is in a party of good leaning heros who dont know my character is evil. The party consists of a LG blind half-orc Paladin, a LG dwarven-raised halfing monk...who is kelptomanic, a NG Human Cleric, a CG Halfelf thief, and a N Goblin Assasin who is building his own horde.

Now we recently finished clearing out a band of tomb raiders and with the goblins the Assasin found he is heading back to rebuild his horde. Our new missions will be based arround making this new goblin settlement able to peacefully coexisist with a nearby human settlement perhaps even megering the two eventually.

Now my character is tasking with keeping his nature hidden from the party, converting the horde and town into an evil allignment and getting them to worship tiamat.

What feats, skills, spell, items, and whatever else should I get to help me with this task.

Assassin89
2009-01-08, 10:20 PM
Persuasive would help your character in concealing motives by giving +2 to bluff checks.
Leadership?
Disguise Self?

Prometheus
2009-01-08, 11:26 PM
You could run this by the DM: at a crucial moment your character turns on the party and plays a big role in the plot. Either you are killed in that encounter or you become and NPC - in either case you roll up a new one.