PDA

View Full Version : 3.5e Question

Lochar
2009-01-09, 06:35 PM
Is there anyway to make a Will save for a Fort or Reflex save? Feat preferable, although PrC shouldn't be too bad.

monty
2009-01-09, 06:43 PM
There are a number of ways to apply various stats to each save, detailed here (http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=320889). Also, if you have ToB, there are several maneuvers that allow you to make Concentration checks in place of saves. Beyond that, nothing comes to mind.

Keld Denar
2009-01-09, 06:44 PM
Um, not that I'm aware of, however, there are feats that let you swap around which atributes apply to which saves.

I know you can get:
Con to Will
Int to Ref
Cha to Will
and....thats all I can think of atm. I'm sure there are more. Check out the X to Y thread over on the CharOp forum attached to the WotC website. I'd help more, but that one is blocked to me. :sadface:

Darrin
2009-01-09, 11:29 PM
Is there anyway to make a Will save for a Fort or Reflex save? Feat preferable, although PrC shouldn't be too bad.

Force of Will (XPH), but only against psionic attacks.

FMArthur
2009-01-10, 02:13 AM
A better method for making saves easy might be to learn those Diamond Mind maneuvers that let you substitute a Concentration check for a save (a separate maneuver exists for each save) as an immediate action, and then just focus some skill points on Concentration. The problem is that this can't help you outside of an encounter (immediate actions can't be taken while flat-footed).