PDA

View Full Version : Haley and Celia speculation

JaxGaret
2009-01-10, 09:02 PM
Not sure if I need to spoiler this, but I will anyway. Better safe than sorry.

Does anyone think that Haley is going to attack Celia?

Seems like a possibility.

Quorothorn
2009-01-10, 09:05 PM
Not sure if I need to spoiler this, but I will anyway. Better safe than sorry.

Does anyone think that Haley is going to attack Celia?

Seems like a possibility.

Hmm...no. I just think Haley is not fundamentally violent like, for example, Belkar (or Miko, or Xykon, et cetera), and so will restrain herself.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-10, 09:08 PM
Yes, lets all attack our friends beacuse they made misstakes:smallcool:.

Quorothorn
2009-01-10, 09:10 PM
Yes, lets all attack our friends beacuse they made misstakes:smallcool:.

Specifically, a "mistake" (done deliberately) that puts you horrifically in debt to an association entirely composed of, well, these (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0603.html)?

Shadowcaller
2009-01-10, 09:14 PM
Specifically, a "mistake" (done deliberately) that puts you horrifically in debt to an association entirely composed of, well, these (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0603.html)?

Yes, you hate Cecilia, and that is clouding your judgment.

Attacking Cecilia would not not solve anything anyway and would according to me at least be out-of-character for Haley that never done something similar before.

Quorothorn
2009-01-10, 09:18 PM
Yes, you hate Cecilia, and that is clouding your judgment.

Attacking Cecilia would not not solve anything anyway and would according to me at least be out-of-character for Haley that never done something similar before.

Come now, I don't hate Celia. I am drifting towards increased personal dislike of her, certainly, but "hate" is a bit too strong a word. If you notice my first post (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5621403&postcount=2) here in this thread, I agree that such an action would be OOC for Haley.

Please do not so condescendingly assume my judgment is impaired.

Optimystik
2009-01-10, 09:34 PM
Full attack: Tonguelash. 1d6 Sonic, deafened for 1 round.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-10, 09:34 PM
Come now, I don't hate Celia. I am drifting towards increased personal dislike of her, certainly, but "hate" is a bit too strong a word. If you notice my first post (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5621403&postcount=2) here in this thread, I agree that such an action would be OOC for Haley.

Please do not so condescendingly assume my judgment is impaired.

Well, I may have been assuming things since the Celia hate in this part of the forum is overflowing and also because I think the theory is quite unlikely.

Llama231
2009-01-10, 09:37 PM
Hayley seems good at handling her situations without attacking well.
See will probably get at Celia some other way.

Berserk Monk
2009-01-10, 11:08 PM
Haley never attacked Belkar, and she put up with him way longer. Besides, Haley's not the violent type. I mean, she's killed NPCs, but she's not about to attack a good aligned person who it dating the team leader.

Liwen
2009-01-10, 11:29 PM
No, just no. Haley will probably restrain herself, get some decent &?$76ing in. Verbally attack her with names and look angry...

Oh wait, she is doing that RIGHT NOW. :smallwink:

Zelthax
2009-01-11, 12:17 AM
Doubt it. Celia helped them in the Trial (though, technically, she didn't need to), and is dating Roy. She's also Good-aligned, and Haley is prone to bursts of anger.

The Bookworm
2009-01-11, 05:03 PM
On the other hand, Haley herself pointed out how many flying women have been her enemies (Tsukiko, Sabine, Samantha). Two of them have also attacked with lightning (Tsukiko, Samantha). Celia fits into both of these catagories, and it would be funny...

The Extinguisher
2009-01-11, 11:50 PM
Geez. It's Miko 2 point freaking 0.

Assassin89
2009-01-12, 12:00 AM
I am starting to think that we are making assumptions too swiftly. The Giant might have something planned for Celia that is non fatal.

tenguro
2009-01-12, 12:01 AM
I think if she was going to, she would have done it already.

Quorothorn
2009-01-13, 12:23 AM
Well, we have our answer, and it seems to be "no".

Trixie
2009-01-13, 05:51 AM
Shouting at each other for hours could be classified as an 'attack', especially given those two we are talking about :smallamused:

Lissou
2009-01-13, 06:09 AM
I don't think she would. She'll stay upset for a bit, but maybe she'll understand Celia's point of view (note: I said understand, not agree with).
She's grown up a lot lately so I expect her to deal with it in a mature way.

JonahFalcon
2009-01-14, 08:08 PM
Haley never attacked Belkar, and she put up with him way longer.

She dumped him from the Order. Twice.