PDA

View Full Version : Spytrap IV: Operation Market Garden, as seen on Cartoon Network

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Mordokai
2009-01-11, 11:02 AM
Rules:

German Infiltrators:

As a German Infiltrator your position is compromised. Your presence on this mission probably means you have been found out. Your only hope of survival is to escape from the squad to a German outpost. You know there are other infiltrators in the squad, but you can only identify them by the secret codeword you know. Each night you can try to assassinate another member of the squad who you think compromises your safety.
Day action: Vote for a person to be lynched.
Night Action: Vote for a person to be assassinated.

One of the German infiltrators has a covert radio allowing them to contact German High Command each night and determine the role of one other member of the squad.
Additional night action: Learn role of one other player.

British Paratroopers:

As a British Paratrooper it is your duty to clear your name by identifying and eliminating all the infiltrators in the squad.
Night Action: None.

Secret Agents:

In order to ensure the success of the mission, several secret agents were added to the squad. These secret agents do not know each other's identity but know a secret code word that will enable them to identify each other.
Night Action: None.

One of the secret agents, codename Aspirin, is totally trusted and knows the identity of all other secret agents and their codenames. By revealing his secret orders from MI6 he can prevent any lynching. However this will reveal him to the double agent and the infiltrators. He also has a suspicion as to who the double agent is.
Additional day action: May prevent any lynching.

One of the secret agents is an interdiction expert and at night he can protect one member of the squad, the darkness hiding his identity.
Additional night action: Can protect one other player.

One of the secret agents has a covert radio that he can use to contact MI6 to get additional information about any member of the squad allowing him to determine their true role.
Additional night action: Learn role of one other player.

One of the secret agents is a cryptography expert. He can decipher any encrypted messages generated by the double agent. Not just the ones he is sent by the double agent, but also any given him by anyone else. Messages successfully given to infiltrators are assumed to be destroyed after being read so cannot be retrieved from corpses. Messages cannot be passed publically as that would require the agent to reveal his identity. Messages cannot be copied so cannot be passed to multiple recipients.
Additional action: Decipher coded messages.

One of the secret agents is a double agent, actually working for the Nazis!
Additional action: May pass coded messages anonymously to other players. These messages can only be decoded using the infiltrator's secret codeword. The double agent can be ANY secret agent except Agent Aspirin himself, even if they then also have a second ability/role such as radio, interdiction, or cryptographer.

Each day each member of the squad states their suspicions and votes for someone to be lynched. The person with the most votes gets lynched. The secret agent codenamed "Aspirin" can, during that day, PM the narrators to the effect that if such and such a person is due to be lynched he will step forward to protect that person. Agent Aspirin possesses secret papers of authority allowing him to take over the squad and so can prevent lynches from occurring.

Each night the German infiltrators vote by PM to the narrator(s)for a victim to be killed. The target with the most votes is either killed, or if also an infiltrator, forms a network with all players who voted for them.

Players with night protection abilities or covert radios can also PM the narrator(s) with the choice of action at night.

Agent Aspirin starts the game with a name. That name has a random chance of being the correct name of the double agent, otherwise it is the name of a genuine secret agent. I'm not saying what the probability of a false guess is.

Narrators note:

This game is set during World War II. Any Demons, Drow, Droids and Half-Dragons appearing will be instantly killed by superstitious para-troopers. Also talking cats. Please try to be in character.

It's that time again. Time for Spytrap. Rules should be well known by now, so I'm not going to bother to explain them. If you, however, have any question, don't hesitate to PM either of the narrators with it. I've asked SweetLikeLemons to be my co-narrator and she graciously accepted.

I'm looking for at least 30 players, I'll take as many as I can get. Less is ok too, but more is better and funnier. So sign one, sign all!

A word of advise. Even if this game is set in WW2, most, if not all of my narrations will be wacky and very not serious. If that bothers or offends you... I would advise against signing up. To get the feeling how silly are we talking about, check out the Spytrap III thread. One such example can be found here(second post on the page) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85034&page=18). It should give you a decent idea.

I'm also looking for option whether the Luger bullet from third game should be included this time as well. If you have any opinion, let it be know.

Recruitment ends on January 19, when the role PMs will go out. Game starts on January 20.

List of players:

1.Jontom Xire
2.iceddragons
3.Noir_Cat - killed night 8, paratrooper
4.banjo1985 - lynched day 8, paratrooper
5.Fin - lynched day 5, paratrooper
6.Vampiric - lynched day 4, infiltrator
7.Selrahc - killed night 5, paratrooper
8.happyturtle
9.Recaiden
10.hap_hazard
11.Murska
12.dallas-dakota - lynched day 2, paratrooper
13.thanatos5150
14.Wolfbane
15.Dirk Kris
16.Reinholdt - killed night 4, agent Delta
17.Dr. Bath - lynched, day 7, paratrooper
18.Zar Peter
19.Tired N' Drowzy - lynched day 1, infiltrator
20.Mustiado
21.Istari
22.Blue Umbrella - autolynched day 1, role reassigned
23.Lex-kat - killed night 3, paratrooper
24.Aemoh
25.Uncle Festy - killed night 7, paratrooper
26.Artemis97 - killed night 2, paratrooper
27.Thes Hunter - killed night 1, agent Omega, decryptor
28.Trixie
29.TwoBitWriter - lynced day 3, paratrooper
30.Atreyu the masked Llama - lynched day 6
31.Shishnarfne - killed night 6, paratrooper
32.Xykon_Fan
33.Griever
34.Darkcomet
35.Shadow - autolynched day 7, agent Beta, double agent

Hyozo
2009-01-12, 01:32 AM
I recently died in Animaniacs and Memesville.
One way or the other S.E.U. will end soon.
Mordokai is a great narrator.
I've read all three of the previous Spytrap games and liked them.

Count me in.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-12, 03:20 AM
Hey, now. Didn't I already agree to play, Mordy? Must you force me to say it again? And what is this prejudice against talking cats? Do you and I need to have a conversation? :smallbiggrin:

I read the example of your narration skills. And laughed. And laughed. And laughed. This shall be good.

Jontom Xire
2009-01-12, 03:52 AM
Hey, now. Didn't I already agree to play, Mordy? Must you force me to say it again? And what is this prejudice against talking cats? Do you and I need to have a conversation? :smallbiggrin:

I read the example of your narration skills. And laughed. And laughed. And laughed. This shall be good.

There was a bit at the bottom saying I would have your head once all that was over. Why? I thought it was an excellent narration!

I'm wishing now that I had carried on following the game after I got killed. Very early. I'd like a luger bullet please and I don't mind if it evaporates after 3 days or so, just so long as I actually get to play this time!! (hint hint to the bad guys).

banjo1985
2009-01-12, 04:34 AM
I only really have time for one WW game at a time, but I just can't say no to this. Mordy, why do you have to be so awesome damnit?!

In with caution and a hint on turmeric.

Fin
2009-01-12, 05:13 AM
In, with Cake!

Vampiric
2009-01-12, 06:45 AM
Beam me up, Scotty.

er...

I mean, in.

*steals Fin's cake...*

Selrahc
2009-01-12, 07:06 AM
I'll join up.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 07:10 AM
In

Must be your lucky day, Mordy. Nothing exploded. :smallwink:

Recaiden
2009-01-12, 08:01 AM
I'm in......

hap_hazard
2009-01-12, 08:28 AM
In! :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-01-12, 09:19 AM
In! This time, I hope the double agent doesn't get the agent list and share it with the wolves on day two, right? :smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-12, 09:31 AM
In....!

III was fun!
Despite that I got killed of early in the game, I think... And despite that RL prevented me from taking much part.

Thanatos 51-50
2009-01-12, 09:37 AM
The Great Agent Lord is back! Let the ground be thick with German blood! Foward, my brothers!

Oh,, yeah.... I can has in?

UncleWolf
2009-01-12, 10:14 AM
I'm in. :smallsmile:

Dirk Kris
2009-01-12, 10:51 AM
I'll give it a try.

Reinholdt
2009-01-12, 11:06 AM
I'm in. III is the one where I started making a name for myself.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-12, 12:03 PM
Haven't fully read the rules yet, but in anyway.

Zar Peter
2009-01-12, 12:14 PM
Schreiben sie mich auf, Herr Organisator!

In!

Fin
2009-01-12, 12:56 PM
*steals Fin's cake...*

Say what?! :smalleek:

I demand it back!

Vampiric

Wreckingrocc
2009-01-12, 01:10 PM
In like a needle in a haystack. =) I made that up. =D... =P

Mustiado
2009-01-12, 01:15 PM
*Remembers Spytrap III* *cries*

One Weepy In.

*sulks in corner*

Istari
2009-01-12, 03:18 PM
In
random dancing :smalltongue:

Boo
2009-01-12, 03:19 PM
In with 23 24 poorly made crates of TCAP for Istari.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 05:48 PM
In, because of my Mistress.

Aemoh
2009-01-12, 06:21 PM
In, says I.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-12, 06:29 PM
In!
With a capital I,
And that rhymes with Spy,
And that starts the Trap! :smallbiggrin:

Noir_Cat
2009-01-12, 06:32 PM
*steals Fin's cake...*

*steals Fin's cake from Vampiric*

*eats*

Could use some milk...

Mordokai
2009-01-12, 06:41 PM
Great, 24 people in almost as many hours! I'm very pleased with this. Few more and we have the minimum :smallbiggrin: Of course, the more, the merrier.

Invite your friends people, we're not choosy in this military :smalltongue:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-01-12, 08:26 PM
Evil Mordokai threatened horrible things if I didn't sign up. Ummm...so...okay. One game until things calm down again, but I'm still on mostly vacation.

Artemis97
2009-01-12, 11:42 PM
Yay! Spytrap's back!

Sign me up!

I wonder if I'll get sent to Hawai'i again. 'Course, in WWII that might not be the best idea... *searches the sky for Japanese planes*

Thes Hunter
2009-01-12, 11:46 PM
Ok, bring the noise... or the pain... or the over burdening myself with games.....:smallsigh:

aka, sign me up.....

And just as i type this.. Morceeba comes on and sings "Too much of a good thing, has really burned me out..."

Lamech
2009-01-12, 11:54 PM
Ahh... what the heck I had fun last time... In
No wait... I said I would replace someone in ultimate greed... this probably isn't a good idea...

Trixie
2009-01-13, 11:06 AM
Can I play? :smallsigh:

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-13, 02:04 PM
Germans?!

Totally in!

Shishnarfne
2009-01-13, 03:56 PM
What's one more game?
In.

Mordokai
2009-01-14, 07:11 PM
30 players meets the quota! :smallbiggrin: Lamech, was that in or not? I want to be sure...

Come on people, ten more? :smalltongue: *gives everybody puppy eyes*

Don't make this blackguard sad... you wouldn't like him sad...

Xykon_Fan
2009-01-14, 07:28 PM
Sure, I'll play. Can't guarantee I'm going to be making spreadsheets or nothin' though.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-16, 03:49 AM
Can't wait until the game begins!

Mordokai
2009-01-18, 05:41 AM
About a day of recruitment left. If anybody else wants to sign up, now is the time. I have enough players, but more are always welcomed.

Mordokai
2009-01-19, 11:27 AM
Recruitment phase in now closed and I'll begin distributing roles as we speak. Expect your role PM in next few hours.

UncleWolf
2009-01-19, 11:36 AM
Recruitment phase in now closed and I'll begin distributing roles as we speak. Expect your role PM in next few hours.

Cool.:smallamused:

Uncle Festy
2009-01-19, 12:12 PM
Suh-weet! :smallbiggrin:

Griever
2009-01-19, 12:58 PM
So......... Autolynch replacement list, due to my slackerness?

Mordokai
2009-01-19, 01:11 PM
I'll stick you in there, seeing I've been... busy and haven't started yet.

*whistles innocently*

Darkcomet
2009-01-19, 01:16 PM
Autolynch replacement for me too, please.

As for why I hop on so many lists...

I get killed early on a lot lately, so I try to bypass the random killing stage.

Mordokai
2009-01-19, 01:22 PM
You had one week, people. One week! Where were you in that time?

Last exception. Anybody after this post is added to autolynch replacement list for real.

UncleWolf
2009-01-19, 01:49 PM
You had one week, people. One week! Where were you in that time?

Last exception. Anybody after this post is added to autolynch replacement list for real.

What about me? :smalltongue:

Mordokai
2009-01-19, 03:58 PM
*smacks Wolfbane*

PMs have been sent and everybody should have one. If you don't, PM the narrators and we'll send you yours.

The game begins tommorow, in this same topic. That is all, for now.

Shadow
2009-01-19, 04:24 PM
Damn. Just missed it.
Throw me in as a replacement.

Mordokai
2009-01-19, 04:38 PM
*facepalms*

Sometimes I wonder why I bother...

Sure, I'll add you as auto-lynch replacement.

Boo
2009-01-19, 05:59 PM
Hey everyone! The password is: Tango Dango Mango!
I'm kidding.
Remember that, okay?

Griever
2009-01-19, 06:04 PM
My shoes are too tight... but it doesn't matter, for I have forgotten how to dance.

Vampiric
2009-01-19, 06:15 PM
Griever sent a message that made no sense! He's german! :smalltongue:

Thanatos 51-50
2009-01-19, 06:34 PM
Or he could be an Agent. Spytrap games tend to go like that.

Speaking of which, for... um.... character-generation reasons, what enviroment are we in this time? I don't recall, but I'm an idiot.

(Shady Backroom PMs for all!)

Uncle Festy
2009-01-19, 08:11 PM
I don't think it says.
Wait for the opening post before you start worrying about RP. :smalltongue:

Shadow
2009-01-19, 10:05 PM
Griever sent a message that made no sense! He's german! :smalltongue:

That's why you have to do it in a way that no one will notice, except for the people that you WANT to, like I did in the first one. :smallwink:

UncleWolf
2009-01-19, 10:16 PM
That's why you have to do it in a way that no one will notice, except for the people that you WANT to, like I did in the first one. :smallwink:

Its a Jer...German infiltrator!
*shoots*
Whew, he almost had us.:smallbiggrin:

Shadow
2009-01-19, 10:18 PM
Its a Jer...German infiltrator!
*shoots*
Whew, he almost had us.:smallbiggrin:

That';s basically what happened that time too.

Shadow's one of the Agents?!?!?
He MUST be the Double!!!!!

:sigh:

UncleWolf
2009-01-19, 10:20 PM
That';s basically what happened that time too.

Shadow's one of the Agents?!?!?
He MUST be the Double!!!!!

Ow.:smalleek:

Were you?

Shadow
2009-01-19, 10:22 PM
Ow.:smalleek:

Were you?

Of course not. But it's *ME*
So I *MUST* have been the double.

UncleWolf
2009-01-19, 10:32 PM
Of course not. But it's *ME*
So I *MUST* have been the double.

Well, it couldn't have hurt to ask.

banjo1985
2009-01-20, 05:48 AM
*checks on the sign up list fo r xnadia*

Phew, at least I won't be able to do that again. :smalleek:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-20, 12:43 PM
{table=head]#|Player|Role|Killed?
1|Aemoh||
2|Artemis97||
3|Atreyu the masked Llama||
4|banjo1985||
5|Blue Umbrella||
6|dallas-dakota||
7|Darkcomet||
8|Dirk Kris||
9|Dr. Bath||
10|Fin||
11|Griever||
12|hap_hazard||
13|happyturtle||
14|iceddragons||
15|Istari||
16|Jontom Xire||
17|Lex-kat||
18|Murska||
19|Mustiado||
20|Noir_Cat||
21|Recaiden||
22|Reinholdt||
23|Selrahc||
24|Shishnarfne||
25|thanatos5150||
26|Thes Hunter||
27|Tired N' Drowzy||
28|Trixie||
29|TwoBitWriter||
30|Uncle Festy||
31|Vampiric||
32|Wolfbane||
33|Xykon_Fan||
34|Zar Peter||[/table]

Xykon_Fan
2009-01-20, 01:14 PM
Maybe we should all check the list with each person's new point...you know...so certain people can't mess things up.

*Narrows eyes at a few infamous playgrounders* :smalltongue:

@V: Yeah, there's a set date. Mordokai will announce it here when it starts.

Wreckingrocc
2009-01-20, 01:25 PM
So....
The secret password is Oinenchurkchvenn Oklen Schloikennverchenn!
What to do now? I'm relatively new to the standard werewolf formatting, so... Is there a set date for the starting time? I'm anxious to double-agent the hell out of these people. play, because I am clearly just a normal paratrooper...

happyturtle
2009-01-20, 01:30 PM
Mordokai will post an opening narration, and at the end of it will say 'Day 1 Begins'. Then we start the lynching. :smallbiggrin:

Mordokai
2009-01-20, 05:58 PM
Game starts now!

September 17, 1944, Germany

When you woke up, you had no idea something this big would happen today. Sure, they said it would be big, but this... it's something entirely different. As you sit next to your buddy and waiting for drop off, you look down the line, past your friend, only to see many others like you two. And you all wait for that hatch to open, so you can finally jump. Very soon, the call comes and the doors open, prompting you to jump. As you step to the doors and look down, you can't help yourself but take a loud gulp, seeing nothing but clouds. But what's there is there and before you know, you're already floating in the air, falling towards ground with speed too great to comprehend. As your parachute opens, you softly glide to the ground and before long, you're already rubbing along the dirt covered road and forward to the village. Your orders are clear. Wipe the village clean. Seeing it's been said to be populated by relatively small force of Germans, that shouldn't be too big of a problem.

As the squad positions around the village and prepares to enter it, one might notice there's not a whole lot of activity going on. Not a single guard can be spot, there isn't a sound coming from any house, not a soul on the streets... it's almost like a village has been deserted.

“Commander, this looks weird. What do we do?“

“Be on your guard, watch for traps and do your job. Nothing has really changed. If Germans think they can outsmart us, they are sorely mistaken. Wait for another minute then give the signal.“

And with that, the commander walks away, to give the others their orders. After the pass of designated minute, a loud chirping can be heard and all of the soldiers charge across the clearing, sure that at least some sort of fire would be awaiting them. But much to their surprise, nothing happens. Soon, they are in the village, slowly checking every building for a sign of Germans. That soon turns into searching for any life. Pretty soon, everybody is gathered at the town square, looking at each other in confusion.

“Sooooo... any idea what's going on?“

“I admit everything looks mighty strange...“

But before commander can continue, a shout can be heard from the distance, followed by two gunshots. Running towards the origin of the sound, they soon come to the lone building and inside, they find two bodies of soldiers there, each one shot from close range. One of them is holding an envelope in his hand. Taking it slowly, the commander opens it and reads the content. His eyes wide as he does so.

“We've been set up boys. This mission is a spytrap. According to this, there are German spies among us and we're supposed to find them. This village is considered safe, as long as we don't move out. Don't ask me how the command achieved this... perhaps we're better off not knowing.“

As he finishes, an uneasy silence sets in. Germans, here? Great, like the whole operation itself wasn't a problem big enough. From here on, nobody will sleep easy anymore, that's for sure.

Summary: Mordokai and SweetLikeLemons were killed by German infiltrators. They were paratroopers. Day 1 begins now and last for 48 hours.

((The historical background for this game is Operation Market Garden. I don't intend to be historically accurate, that's just for your information, in case you intend to roleplay. Now, lets get to pointing and see what happens.))

UncleWolf
2009-01-20, 06:59 PM
((So we're in Arnheim?))

My...this is unexpected. says Major Wolf Carlyle as he taps his umbrella on the ground.

And very unfortunate.

Boo
2009-01-20, 07:01 PM
So....
The secret password is Oinenchurkchvenn Oklen Schloikennverchenn!
What to do now? I'm relatively new to the standard werewolf formatting, so... Is there a set date for the starting time? I'm anxious to double-agent the hell out of these people. play, because I am clearly just a normal paratrooper...

Tired N' Drowzy for somehow making me mistake the word double-agent for something dirty.

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed that white text. Keeping my point on him forever! :smallbiggrin: Well, until he's dead.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-20, 07:02 PM
Jonny is walking down the street with his his friend (insert name here). Jonny is one of the newest, and youngest of the paratroopers. He had falsified his birth certificate, and got in at only 17. Now 20, he was eager to kill some Nazis and defend the world from their evil.

Hey, you know what I think is strange? That one guy who likes llamas. He says he wants to start a llama farm when he gets home. Jonny laughs. What's his name, Atreyu or something? What kind of name is that anyway. Maybe it's Italian? Yeah, I think we should watch the llama-guy.

Murska
2009-01-20, 07:04 PM
((So we're in Arnheim?))

My...this is unexpected. says Major Wolf Carlyle as he taps his umbrella on the ground.

And very unfortunate.

Major Wolf eh, Wolfbane?

UncleWolf
2009-01-20, 07:08 PM
:smallsigh:
*curses username*
Murska, why do you guys always have to use my name against me?
(besides, I chose it so it'd be easy to remember)

Murska
2009-01-20, 07:09 PM
:smallsigh:
*curses username*
Murska, why do you guys always have to use my name against me?

You chose the name. Your problem. Picking a 'wolf' as a RP name is a sure, speedy route to getting pointed at. :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2009-01-20, 07:11 PM
"I don't like it," muttered Sergeant Hap Terrapin. "Our unit is stuck here, when we should be fighting our way to the Arnhem bridge."

UncleWolf
2009-01-20, 07:14 PM
You chose the name. Your problem. Picking a 'wolf' as a RP name is a sure, speedy route to getting pointed at. :smallbiggrin:

((Yeah, I realized that and came back to change it only to find that you were already pointing at me.

I'm stuck with it now.))

Carlyle turns to Sgt. Hap. I agree, but unfortunately, we have our orders.

Darkcomet
2009-01-20, 07:15 PM
Yay, doesn't look like anyone will spite lynch me this time...

Point at Xykon_Fan for no reason at all.

Vampiric
2009-01-20, 07:17 PM
I say, Blue Umbrella. Are you sure that's Brit uniform? I'd put it down as Jerry colours. Whatwhat.

Istari
2009-01-20, 07:34 PM
BTW Oinenchurkchvenn Oklen Schloikennverchenn is not actually German, at least according to google

Murska for being a wolf in like the last 4 games I played with him

Murska
2009-01-20, 07:37 PM
And there comes the first bandwagon against me. :smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-20, 07:49 PM
Yay, doesn't look like anyone will spite lynch me this time...

Will you stop saying that. It's so hard to fight that kind of temptation. :smallannoyed:

Darkcomet
2009-01-20, 07:52 PM
Well, maybe if it didn't happen so damn much... :smallsigh:

I can see where this is headed...

Xykon_Fan
2009-01-20, 07:53 PM
Ummmm...I'm gonna go with Tired 'N Drowsy. That's just a little too suspicious.

Murska
2009-01-20, 07:58 PM
I suppose I'll go with Tired'n'Drowzy aswell just since otherwise I'm getting lynched.

Thanatos 51-50
2009-01-20, 08:04 PM
Sergant Daniel 'Thanatos' Jameson unslung the M1 Carbine he has over one sholuder and almost began to lean on it before hwe relised that a carbine is not a Garand.
Jameson was relativly new to the unit, transferred in as an American, part of some sort of exchange programme. Didn't make much sense to him, when good old boys from his home nation were participating in the same op. Whatever. Come to think of it, his relative newness might be a problem, with the whole spy situation.

Jameson fished out a cigarette and lit up with a match from the box of sure-strikes strapped to his helmet. These brits had tea. Tea, like some sort of bloody - er, stupid - ritual. They didn't have the ingenuity that his boys in the old unit had. Rangers lead the way and all. He once had to show one of the limeys here how to repair his sidearm in he field. The thing jammed, and he did... nothing. He dropped the gun, drew his knife and hid behind a tree until the fighting stopped.
Daniel showed him how to clear that jam, all the others he could think of and then helped him clean the gun beofre continuing on with the rest of the unit.

Idiot.
Dan looked over his assembled compatriots with his sparkling blue eyes, and removed his flak helmet, revealing a clean mess of dirty-blonde hair and sitting on some steps leading up to the house.

"So, wait a sec. Whats the problem with Umbrella's uniform? Camoflague dictates we don't use olive drab colors - er, colours."

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-20, 09:04 PM
Private Malcolm "TwoBit" McGregor spat away a burnt-out cigarette. He was cleaning out his Enfield rifle. He was a bit of a traditionalist, preferring the bolt-action weapon over it's semi-automatic or automatic counterparts. Besides, he was the best marksmen in the unit, and the Enfield was a far better choice for that role.

"Well, sergeant, it's like this..." McGregor says to Sergeant Hap Terrapin. "We got ourselves in a wee bit of a tough place. I have a feeling that that bridge will just have to wait..."

Unlike many in the unit, McGregor liked Thanatos, and felt that the American had a good head on his shoulders. He spent every minute he could talking to the fellow, and sharing stories from their respective homes.

Thes Hunter
2009-01-20, 09:07 PM
Hey baby wanna shag?

Err... I mean a Shag rug....

Erp... please don't hurt me Murska!

(( I'll rp sometime later))

Uncle Festy
2009-01-20, 09:19 PM

So's being named Murska, when you come down to it. :smallwink:
Oh, and DC, for being his usual whiny self. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-01-21, 05:53 AM
"Hey, maggot - don't you dare fall asleep on duty!" Hap yelled. "Disgraceful."

Tired N' Drowsy

Fin
2009-01-21, 06:03 AM
Tired N Drowsy cause that little bit if white text, although it was intended to be received as a joke may well have been a full on call to the infiltrators!

Selrahc
2009-01-21, 06:47 AM

On the other hand he may not have been playing these games without a wolf themed name. Swings and roundabouts.

Jontom Xire
2009-01-21, 07:20 AM
Firstly I'm not going to point at Murska because that's more of a joke thing I do on day one, and if I do ti now it may actually get him lynched.

Second I'm going to point at Tired n Drowzy because even if he isn't linking together all the Germans, he deserves to be lynched just for doing something so guaranteed to get himself lynched.

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-21, 07:52 AM
Murska, no reason

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-21, 08:54 AM
Murska Constant.:smalltongue:

(
Maybe I'l RP if I'm still alive by day 4.
)

banjo1985
2009-01-21, 09:37 AM
Murska in revenge for the xnadia incident last game. :smalltongue:

Dirk Kris
2009-01-21, 09:47 AM
Private Peters nervously walks his patrol, his too-large helmet slipping down to cover his eyes every few minutes. He tries his best to keep his hands from shaking on his rifle as his eyes dart down every side street. Every cracking branch sends him to the ground, fearing live fire is headed his way. Only the plume of his breath in the cold air gives away his presence. Hearing something, he pauses, his blue eyes going wide. Running back to the others, he points behind him, his blond hair clinging to his forehead.
"Guys, I could have sworn I just heard Tired N Drowsy speaking German back there! I, uh, don't know what he was saying, though, because I don't speak German."

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-21, 10:06 AM
Walking the patrol with Private Peters, McGregor nudges him with an elbow.

"So, mate. Tell me about that girl at home you keep talking about, Brandi was her name?"

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-21, 10:24 AM
Jonny is walking down the street with his his friend (insert name here). Jonny is one of the newest, and youngest of the paratroopers. He had falsified his birth certificate, and got in at only 17. Now 20, he was eager to kill some Nazis and defend the world from their evil.

Hey, you know what I think is strange? That one guy who likes llamas. He says he wants to start a llama farm when he gets home. Jonny laughs. What's his name, Atreyu or something? What kind of name is that anyway. Maybe it's Italian? Yeah, I think we should watch the llama-guy.

Yes, that´s strange, or atleast it looks strange.
And italian you say? Those dratted half-wits and Nazi-allies should be gone. You said his name was Atreyu, didn´t you?

(All of those comments at the italiani are IC, and in no way do I mean this real orso, I´m not saying that italians are half-wits and nazi-allies, just what my character IN GAME says....)

Reinholdt
2009-01-21, 11:08 AM
First day random Noir_Cat.

Aemoh
2009-01-21, 11:26 AM
*points at Reinholdt*

For being the person above me.

Shishnarfne
2009-01-21, 11:29 AM
Private Andrew White returned from his patrol, shaking his head. "Why'd command have to send us off on our own to try and figure out who the spies were? Couldn't they have done a neater job? Tired n' Drowzy, you part of this?"

(Seriously, guys, previous roles should not rig the random number generators for future games... Can we wait for Murska to do something before trying to lynch him?)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-01-21, 11:36 AM
I point at the one called Serlahc. In any game we play in, one of us is a bad guy.

In Smash Bros II I was good and he was bad, but in Werewolf VI, I was bad and he was good. I know I'm good in this game, so likely, he should be bad.

Lemon lemon apple mango apple strawberry raspberry orange cantelope kiwi.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-21, 11:40 AM
Walking the patrol with Private Peters, McGregor nudges him with an elbow.

"So, mate. Tell me about that girl at home you keep talking about, Brandi was her name?"

Peters looks around and leans close to McGregor. "Brandi's my cousin. I don't, um...I don't have a girl. Not that none were interested, I just didn't want to leave anyone alone for however long I'm here." He turns away and gruffly clears his throat.

banjo1985
2009-01-21, 11:42 AM
banana :smalltongue:

Griever
2009-01-21, 11:44 AM
The small dwarf runs up and hugs Atreyu.

Hyozo
2009-01-21, 11:48 AM
Private Christopher James Maughan looks at Sergeant Xire somewhat angrily, thinking the man would benefit from gaining a sense of humor. He decides, however, that it wouldn't be appropriate to say such a thing to a superior officer. Deciding to get back to the task at hand, he searches the buildings in the village for anything that may help to identify the germans, but finds only provisions and an odd blue umbrella.

Trixie
2009-01-21, 03:20 PM
Okay...

Sergeant Major Sergeant looked on the rest of the squad.

Out task is easy - we should confiscate some bloody wurst in the homes around - and then pile it under our machine gun. Anyone able to resist the smell of the bloody stuff will be Brit true and sure. Any Fritz who subconsciously moves to devour their stupid invention will be shot, and that would be end of this bloody mission.

That being said - as most of the people around have traditions and whatnots; It is time to make my own :smallannoyed:

Throws grenade at Shadow.

[Looks around]. What, he is not in this game? :smallannoyed:

[Sigh of relief].

Okay, maybe Banjo then?

Well, looking where that got me last time...

Okay, random roll then. I don't know how, but it will kill me for sure :smallsigh:

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1906880/

Reinholdt it is, then. No offense, man. :smallsigh:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-21, 03:22 PM
I point at the one called Serlahc. In any game we play in, one of us is a bad guy.

In Smash Bros II I was good and he was bad, but in Werewolf VI, I was bad and he was good. I know I'm good in this game, so likely, he should be bad.

Lemon lemon apple mango apple strawberry raspberry orange cantelope kiwi.
So if we lynch you, and you turn out to be a good guy, we can lynch him?:smalltongue:
A 2-1 ratio of death looks nice.

Wreckingrocc
2009-01-21, 04:25 PM
A lone paratrooper flies from the sky about twenty minutes after the others. He lands with a loud crack and breaks the roof of one of the village houses. He's very likely dead.

A moment later, the door to the house opens. The man walks out, limping, with both of his legs broken. How he survived the fall is a mystery to all.

"Greetings," says the man, "Sorry I'm late. I was watching Cartoons on my portable television set up on the plane, so I missed the orders to jump out. When the program ended, I noticed everyone else was gone. In my haste, I forgot to grab a parachute... But it's nothing a few weeks of waiting can't heal!" He looks around to see the others gathered around him, hostilities intended. "Whoah, whoah, whoah!" He says, his arms in the air. "Can't you all take a joke? I don't even speak German, and if that is German, then I deserve to be shot just for making such a large mistake." He makes his way through the crowd to see another high suspect. Well... It's either him or me!

Raising his hand high, the man does a British salute to the commander before turning to the others. "This man accuses me of fraud," he says. "And we cannot allow him to lead us in this manner! He must be brought down before his power grows!"

The man points at Murksa. In self-defense.

"Who's with me?!"

Zar Peter
2009-01-21, 04:53 PM
Many voices in Zar Peters head:

This time we will not speak German!
Yes! It nearly killed us last time.
But the flight to the isle was interesting.
And the landing on the palm was quite funny.
Curiosity and Cynicism! Shut up you two!
Awww... no fun here anymore since Sanity took over.
Don't forget Responsibility! He's a pain in the ass.
That was it! Anger! Get them and throw them into the void of oblivion!
You will never get us! We will return! And we take Insanity with us! This body is ours! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh....
So, that's finished, where were we?
That is the 4th and 5th emotion this week... don't you think you should restrain yourself a bit?
[You don't understand, Morality! The only way to keep this body sane is by repressing all emotions! So, and now for our daily duties... Fingers! Point at Blue Umbrella! At once! I think it will rain soon.
Yes, yes. You don't have to shout. I'm doing it. But wouldn't it be better to just take the umbrella instead of pointing at it?
SHUT UP AND DO WHAT I'M SAYING! That's insubordination! Next time I cut you off!

Recaiden
2009-01-21, 07:10 PM
That turtle looks too happy. Like a happyturtle

Uncle Festy
2009-01-21, 07:40 PM
Yes, that´s strange, or atleast it looks strange.
And italian you say? Those dratted half-wits and Nazi-allies should be gone. You said his name was Atreyu, didn´t you?

(All of those comments at the italiani are IC, and in no way do I mean this real orso, I´m not saying that italians are half-wits and nazi-allies, just what my character IN GAME says....)
Psst, you already pointed.

banana :smalltongue:
Aringringringringringringringring banana phone!

Mustiado
2009-01-21, 09:05 PM
I'm going to go with Tired 'N Drowsy for what I assume is removing evidence. I can't find this post everyone is so upset about.

I wish we would have let him go for a few days though to see if we could have picked up any patterns.

Istari
2009-01-21, 09:27 PM
Its right before where the game started and for voting patterns Tired n Drowsy probably is a good bet but I really don't feel like using logic and evidence on day 1 especially when the "password" isn't even real german

Griever
2009-01-21, 09:33 PM
"The faults of women, children, and servants, of the feeble, the indigent and the ignorant, are faults of their husbands, fathers, and masters, of the strong, the rich, and the wise."

happyturtle
2009-01-22, 07:20 AM
The man walks out, limping, with both of his legs broken. How he survived the fall is a mystery to all.

He's walking on two broken legs. Clearly this is TOP SECRET GERMAN TECHNOLOGY! :eek:

Mustiado
2009-01-22, 08:04 AM
.... :smallconfused:

And with that declaration of the beginnings of Steve Austin, I'm filing away. See you guys Sunday.

Murska
2009-01-22, 08:38 AM
Its right before where the game started and for voting patterns Tired n Drowsy probably is a good bet but I really don't feel like using logic and evidence on day 1 especially when the "password" isn't even real german

It's not like the password in Spytrap 3 was German. It was just a string of nonsense characters.

hap_hazard
2009-01-22, 09:32 AM
Happyturtle.

...I'm Hap!

:smalltongue:

Wreckingrocc
2009-01-22, 09:36 AM
Really? I just typed what I assumed would sound to a non-speaker as silly-german, and I typed it totally randomly... I probably should've looked at the previous game to discern what you people lynch for... This password thing is really screwey...

It's not secret German technology, by the way. It's called a cartooney character being able to survive anything. Hell, I bet a cartoon character could, given enough time, even beat an army belonging to, say, Bismarck.

Don't you want me to train the soldiers to be able to fight the Germans? I'm the only one who knows how to fall from such a high altitude and survive, and the knowledge may die with me...

Murska
2009-01-22, 09:43 AM
Really? I just typed what I assumed would sound to a non-speaker as silly-german, and I typed it totally randomly... I probably should've looked at the previous game to discern what you people lynch for... This password thing is really screwey...

It's not secret German technology, by the way. It's called a cartooney character being able to survive anything. Hell, I bet a cartoon character could, given enough time, even beat an army belonging to, say, Bismarck.

Don't you want me to train the soldiers to be able to fight the Germans? I'm the only one who knows how to fall from such a high altitude and survive, and the knowledge may die with me...

Mordokai also fell from a high spot and survived. But he's dead aswell. Let's continue the trend. ((People lynch people in Spytrap, as a tradition, for as weird and wacky reasons as possible. At least for the first day or two.))

Reinholdt
2009-01-22, 11:09 AM
7/3/1942

We landed today, all ready to carry out our mission. Everything seemed to be going well. At least. Until we arrived. Turned out the whole thing was a spytrap. I couldn't believe it! I knew some of these people. Well, at least I thought I did, anyways. One guy shouted something odd and people started turning on him. Can't blame them really. It did sound a whole lot like German and the whole thing was a TRAP to catch GERMANS. Honestly don't know what the guy was thinking. But it looks like his time is up.

Private Reinholdt, Sniper division

Vampiric
2009-01-22, 02:20 PM
Mordokai also fell from a high spot and survived. But he's dead aswell. Let's continue the trend. ((People lynch people in Spytrap, as a tradition, for as weird and wacky reasons as possible. At least for the first day or two.))

In that case.

Murska

For tradition! :smalltongue:

Thes Hunter
2009-01-22, 03:49 PM
Private Hunter does what every private does, which is try not to fall asleep on guard duty.

He chewed the stub end of his almost spent cigarette trying to pull the last tendril of smoke from the stale and abused tobacco.

He watched his compatriots warily while the wind rustled the trees, and the sun touched the treetops, threatening to set.

Istari
2009-01-22, 05:28 PM
It's not like the password in Spytrap 3 was German. It was just a string of nonsense characters.

EVIDENCE!!! Tired N' Drowzy

Mordokai
2009-01-22, 06:20 PM
Day 1 ends.

He was late. He didn't take this seriously. And to top it of, he spoke German! Not just that... he spoke gibberish German!

“Wait, what does the military code say we do in cases such as this?“

“Tar and feather?“

“Shaving bald?“

“Making him recite the pledge to the flag backwards?“

“Visiting the inlaws?“

A wave of disgust passes around at that suggestion.

“Come on, we're human after all! No, we'll just shot him!“

As they look around to find the late paratrooper... they find out he is nowhere to be found. But soon they hear a shout from nearby. And a little higher. As they look up, they see Tired N' Drowzy standing on one of the roofs. And he's holding what appers to be an umbrella. A blue umbrella, to be precise. He looks at everybody with a sneer.

“So, you haf found me! Zis of little importance! I will escape using zi newest achivement in zi Reich's technollogy!“

And without another word, he jumps. As luck would have it, the strong wind picks him up and carries him away... over a bear cave. And as the karma would have it, the wind stops blowing right there and then.

“Zis... wasn't what I expected to happen.“

And with that(and a loud WHOOSH) he falls down. The scene that follows is too... graphic, so we won't be describing it. Suffice to say, it was bloody.

Later the same day, when you all celebrate on finding the first spy, a man walks into the village.

“I saw the weird flying object and decided I'd follow it. Found a couple of bones and a torn up umbrella and soon after that... I find myself here. Anybody mind briefing me up? The wind blow me off course.“

Summary: Tired N' Drowzy was lynched, he was German infiltrator. Blue Umbrella was autolynched, on personal request. His role will be redistributed to Shadow.

Night 1 starts now and ends in 24 hours. Please send your night actions to Mordokai and SweetLikeLemons.

Vampiric
2009-01-22, 06:39 PM
Ha HA!

Bismark's army is going down! :smalltongue:

Istari
2009-01-22, 06:41 PM
Good: German lynched
Bad: Germans are networked
Worse: Shadow is playing:smalleek::smalleek::smalleek:
Even Worse: I look guilty for jumping on the Tired bandwagon last second even though I was actually swayed by Murska's logic (totally serious here)

Boo
2009-01-22, 06:45 PM
Haha, well, have fun guys. I have some exams to study for, and this was one game too many for me.

Woo! I found a wolf on day one, AND I used logic!

Noir_Cat
2009-01-22, 07:35 PM
Aw...I somehow managed to miss the entire first day! It won't happen again, sir! *salutes*

I laughed my ass off at the post, Mordokai.

Trixie
2009-01-22, 08:17 PM
Bad: Germans are networked
Worse: Shadow is playing:smalleek::smalleek::smalleek:

And the absolutely worst part is: He has a role! :eek:

Which in this game can only mean two things!1!1!one! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-22, 08:31 PM
DOn't worry Trixie, I think he'll leave you alone, this time. :smallamused:

Hyozo
2009-01-22, 08:34 PM
And the absolutely worst part is: He has a role! :eek:

Which in this game can only mean two things!1!1!one! :eek: :eek: :eek:

British Paratrooper is just as much of a role as Secret Agent and German Infiltrator. It's just less powerful and there are more of them. Autolynch replacements are actually slightly more likely than anybody else to be a villager equivalent since most people with power roles are more careful about avoiding autolynches. I wouldn't suggest judging on just that however, especially since this was requested by Blue Umbrella instead of being the usual lack of attention.

Wreckingrocc
2009-01-22, 08:36 PM
...WTF kind of logic was that?

Murska
2009-01-23, 12:03 AM
I'm totally gonna get killed, soon, for being the other wagon. :smallbiggrin:

Well, protection for this one night would be nice. Not that important, I'm nothing special, but just saying this to keep the wolves guessing. :smallsmile:

Darkcomet
2009-01-23, 12:05 AM

The llama variety.

Boo
2009-01-23, 12:15 AM
I'll tell you what logic I used end game. It wasn't Llama Logic.

Murska
2009-01-23, 12:26 AM
Hm. Shadow: If you were killed tonight, would it be your fastest death ever? :smallbiggrin:

Hyozo
2009-01-23, 12:32 AM

All I'm saying is that the existent (but often overestimated) increased likelihood of an autolynch replacement being a villager is less applicable than usual due to the fact that Blue Umbrella deliberately chose to be autolynched. I think it would probably be best to treat Shadow as if he had had his role assigned randomly just like the rest of us.

Xykon_Fan
2009-01-23, 01:52 AM
Yeah. I'd say the same...except it may be even more likely that he's a wolf since blue umbrella might've realized he wouldn't have enough time for a wolf role. That being said, I still think we should treat him as normal. Just don't let him run you in a bad way.

*Sighs about unfair prejudices*

Shadow
2009-01-23, 02:58 AM
Hm. Shadow: If you were killed tonight, would it be your fastest death ever? :smallbiggrin:
Nope, unfortunately not. In games that start with a night phase, I generally tend to get killed before I even have a chance to post.
Example:
Night ends. Shadow was killed. Start day one.
I've never been lynched on day one, but I have been killed before it ever began.... :smallwink:

*runs to catch up on happenings*

Thanatos 51-50
2009-01-23, 03:14 AM

Sound.

More than likely, Auto-lynches are villagers, becaus evillagers usualyl let theri villager games slip a bit. Power-roles are usually concentrated on not dropping the game.
IT should be noted, however, that I got into Spytrap III as an agent/mason after an auto-lynch.

Blue Umbrella said "Hey, I don't have the time to play this game. Give my role to Shadow, I need to bow out."
Shadow should be treated as if he were randomly assigned his role, and not given the "napping up a Villager" benefit of the doubt.

Although, you may want to pay attention to the Llama quote is Shadow's Sig.

Nychta
2009-01-23, 03:38 AM
Mordy, ignore the PM I sent you, if I can please be an autolynch replacement.

Also, Banjo: The Nadia incident? That had barely anything to do with me.

Mordokai
2009-01-23, 04:53 AM
I'm sure banjo will be delighted to have you on board Nadia :smallbiggrin: Right brother? :smallamused: I'll keep you as an autolynch replacement. If somebody gets autoed in the first five in game days, you get their role. Fair enough?

Still waiting a fair share of actions people, get them in or loose them.

Trixie
2009-01-23, 05:47 AM
British Paratrooper is just as much of a role as Secret Agent and German Infiltrator. It's just less powerful and there are more of them. Autolynch replacements are actually slightly more likely than anybody else to be a villager equivalent since most people with power roles are more careful about avoiding autolynches. I wouldn't suggest judging on just that however, especially since this was requested by Blue Umbrella instead of being the usual lack of attention.

Um, wasn't paratroopers just regular guys and only infiltrators and secret agents counting as someone with a role? :smallconfused:

That being said, I fully agree with everyone stating that he can be either now (and that part about trusting him) :smallbiggrin:

Thanatos 51-50
2009-01-23, 05:51 AM
I can has be roleplaying?

~~~
The American briefly considered desecrating the German corpse before deciding against it, instead simply outting out his still-lit cigraette in its hair before moving to a small cabin, barricading it as well as possible with the materials on hand.

banjo1985
2009-01-23, 05:54 AM
I'm sure banjo will be delighted to have you on board Nadia :smallbiggrin: Right brother? :smallamused: I'll keep you as an autolynch replacement. If somebody gets autoed in the first five in game days, you get their role. Fair enough?

Still waiting a fair share of actions people, get them in or loose them.

I still have nightmares about the last game :smallfurious:

No, honestly, glad to have you back and on board xNadia. I'll try not to leak you the whole agent list this time. :smallbiggrin:

Also, TnD was actually an Infiltrator? Wow, that's a sacrifice, but if it's got some of the Germans together already we could be in for a hard time.

happyturtle
2009-01-23, 06:13 AM
Happyturtle.

...I'm Hap!

"That's Sergeant Terrapin to you, son. Now drop and give me twenty."

Trixie
2009-01-23, 06:33 AM
"That's Sergeant Terrapin to you, son. Now drop and give me twenty."

Pssst! Technically, British Army used "Serjeant" spelling instead of "Sergeant" well into the late forties, long after 2 WW! :smalltongue:

Artemis97
2009-01-24, 01:13 AM
The water level in a river near the village suddenly rises as a rogue wave washes through. Atop said waves is a person riding on a surfboard. When the wave dies and the person washes up on shore, it becomes clear that she is a woman dressed in olive drab, with patches indicating she was a medic of some sort. She also wears a lei of colorful red flowers.

Nurse O'Farrell has found her way back from Hawaii.

((And I can't believe I missed the whole first day. Dumb forum outage))

Murska
2009-01-24, 01:31 AM
The water level in a river near the village suddenly rises as a rogue wave washes through. Atop said waves is a person riding on a surfboard. When the wave dies and the person washes up on shore, it becomes clear that she is a woman dressed in olive drab, with patches indicating she was a medic of some sort. She also wears a lei of colorful red flowers.

Nurse O'Farrell has found her way back from Hawaii.

((And I can't believe I missed the whole first day. Dumb forum outage))

((Nice to see you back, though. :smalltongue:

Did you notice the other dude we catapulted towards you? I think he hit a palm tree.))

Mordokai
2009-01-24, 02:57 AM
Seein there was a little... problem with a forum outage... the night will be extended until roughly Midnight, GMT +1. And if we can get some more actions(you know who hasn't send his yet) it would be even better.

Murska
2009-01-24, 02:28 PM
I, and apparently Griever, have received encrypted notes from the Double Agent. I think this means the Cryptographer is the Double since otherwise there would be no gain in doing so.

Better than Seer or Baner, at any rate. But this means that at least now, all the germans are connected. :smallsigh:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-24, 02:36 PM
Oh, we can mention openly that we got an encoded message?

Darkcomet
2009-01-24, 02:45 PM
I, and apparently Griever, have received encrypted notes from the Double Agent. I think this means the Cryptographer is the Double since otherwise there would be no gain in doing so.

Better than Seer or Baner, at any rate. But this means that at least now, all the germans are connected. :smallsigh:

I got a message too.

Istari
2009-01-24, 02:46 PM
So everyone else got one to?

happyturtle
2009-01-24, 02:46 PM
I guess everyone did. Fun fun fun.

So what does it mean? I didn't play the last version of spytrap.

Murska
2009-01-24, 02:52 PM
Well, the infiltrators can decode it, along with the Cryptography expert. Nobody else can. Either this message is a scam and contains nothing important, or the cryptography expert is the double agent. Good news: The seer/baner are good. Bad news: The germans are connected for sure now.

Trixie
2009-01-24, 04:46 PM
I got one as well. :smalleek:

[Tries to hide in a dignified way under his bed].

And for a moment I thought they want to convert me or something.

Wait a second, if the double is a cryptographer... And if everyone else is fine... Does that mean that the secret agents will now gather, too, or is anything in the rules I missed that still excludes this possibility by making it too dangerous? :smallconfused:

Hyozo
2009-01-24, 04:50 PM
Well, the infiltrators can decode it, along with the Cryptography expert. Nobody else can. Either this message is a scam and contains nothing important, or the cryptography expert is the double agent. Good news: The seer/baner are good. Bad news: The germans are connected for sure now.

Actually we can't be certain of that. I've read Spytrap 1, in which the same thing happened. It didn't cause the wolves to come into contact with each other, it was the direct cause Shadow's lynch (I think he was the cryptographer), I might remember it wrong (I'll have to check later), but I think Artemis97was the double agent. If the message means anything at all, it is probably somebody else who read or played in that game hoping we'll make the same mistake so they can send actual information once the cryptographer is dead.

Zar Peter
2009-01-24, 06:12 PM
Actually we can't be certain of that. I've read Spytrap 1, in which the same thing happened. It didn't cause the wolves to come into contact with each other, it was the direct cause Shadow's lynch (I think he was the cryptographer), I might remember it wrong (I'll have to check later), but I think Artemis97was the double agent. If the message means anything at all, it is probably somebody else who read or played in that game hoping we'll make the same mistake so they can send actual information once the cryptographer is dead.

Yes, Shadow was the cryptographer.
Yes, I mostly lynched him because of this message.

No, it's not sure that the cryptographer must be the double.

To Agent Aspirin (or however the top-agent is called): DO NOT PANIC!!!!! I did...

At last we know that the double agent is active.

Mordokai
2009-01-24, 06:39 PM
Night 1 ends.

“Join the army, they said! See the world, they said! But did they ever mentioned being stranded in the middle of the Germany, with enemy in our midst? Noooooo, thed did not!“

Ranting of a certain private can be heard over the entire village. While most soldiers are already sound asleep, this one doesn't seem to be very tired. In fact, he looks very alive... and very drunk. If the bottle in his hand and his wavy step aren't enough, one only needs to smell the air around him and he will know better. In any case, the aforementioned soldier continues down his track, slowly coming to his destination, a wrecked barn. As he steps inside, he closes the door behind him and concentraces on the equipment before him. And what an equipment that is. There is a fully functional copy of Enigma(where did this guy get one is anybodies guess), there are the machines that would decode entire volumes of books in matter of seconds... he has everything. How did he managed to get all this quipment in here is better left unknown.

“So lets see this... aha, German troops celebrating win at Al Alamein... Soviets defeated at Stalingrad... wolf packs terrorise the Atlantic ocean... wait a minute, something doesn't feel right here!“

Taking a screwdriver in one hand and a bottle of gin in other, our brave soldier drops down on one knee, going behind his machines, ready to inspect them and find every little mistake in there. As he starts doing this, he doesn't notice somebody else entering the barn. Two dark figures stand at the doorway, watching him work his magic, outlined by the moonlight.

“You think we should tell him we screwed up his machines?“

“We could... but we are zi bad guys around here, remember?“

“Oh ja! How could I forget zat!?

“Pipe down, you idiot, or he'll hear us!“

“Who goes there?!“

“Look out behind you! A three headed monkey!“

“Whaaaa...“

If there was a three headed monkey, the poor guy never got to see it. As soon as he turns around, the two Germans sprint away, not even looking back.

“Hey, get back here you two! You must be the punks who screwed around with my equipment. When I get my hands on you...“

And with that, he starts running as well. Too bad he is still under the influence of an alcohol. Too bad the rest of the soldiers are just having an early breakfast. Too bad somebody decided a banana would be good for breakfast and that he threw the banana peel out the window, right in front of our brave(and drunk) soldiers legs. Too bad there is a well near and he flies right into it. Too bad there is no water in the well and it's very deep one. Too bad indeed...

Summary: Thes Hunter was killed by German infiltrators. She was agent Omega, the decryption expert.

Day 2 starts now and ends in 48 hours.

The following people must point today or face the autolynch:

Artemis97
Dr. Bath
Noir_Cat
Selrahc

Istari
2009-01-24, 07:06 PM
Me thinks someone screwed up big-time

Murska
2009-01-24, 07:14 PM
Hm. Thes contacted someone, he turned out to be double, BURNT.

That's my guess about the events. :smallfrown:

Trixie
2009-01-24, 08:15 PM
So... the crypto was actually innocent? :smallsigh:

S**t! :smallsigh:

But, um, that means that indeed Germans are in contact - it they weren't, the double wouldn't know when to mass message them, or they about the crypto's ID? Oh, wait - they are now, he mass messaged them once he learned of his role, probably with an order to eliminate him. If we are lucky, he hasn't told them his name yet, if he wanted to be sure that the crypto is dead first :smallannoyed:

But still, how he possibly knew? Either crypto made a huge mistake...

Or the double is actually the seer :smalleek:

Istari
2009-01-24, 08:21 PM
No he wouldn't be able to get his scry result in time for the night kill so were ok there

Trixie
2009-01-24, 08:36 PM
Um, what? Are you sure?

...I'm now officially lost.

Can anyone please explain to me how the Germans could possibly knew who to kill, who they are, the double knew he is safe, and all this before the end of the first night? And if so, what else they can know? :smallsigh:

Istari
2009-01-24, 08:44 PM
Wait a sec, how did the double give Thes to the Germans without alerting Thes so she couldn't give out the name of the double?

happyturtle
2009-01-24, 08:45 PM
Either:

1. They just got lucky (happened to me in Fears. I was the seer and I got killed night one based on a random choice)

2. Somehow Thes's role got leaked, either by Thes or Agent Aspirin.

I'm leaning towards 1. If they were trying to make us suspicious of the cryptographer, then they were probably hoping we'd lynch her for them.

Selrahc
2009-01-24, 08:53 PM
The role has to have been leaked, if it wasn't then why would the Double mass message? Since scrying couldn't account for it we probably need someone who would be good at convincing people to tell them their roles.

I'm going with Murska.

Istari
2009-01-24, 09:00 PM
I don't know, after all its hard to belive 2 germans were bandwagoned on day 1, It would have been easy for them to get another bandwagon going, so I tend to think Murska is innocent for now

happyturtle
2009-01-24, 09:20 PM
Except they didn't start out all organized, even if they are now. So I don't know that they could have tipped a wagon. But at the moment I'm not inclined to suspect Murska any more than I suspect all the rest of you. :smalltongue:

Istari
2009-01-24, 09:23 PM
Well remember since Tired was German we have to assume he put the real German password there, so they probably got organized fairly quickly.

happyturtle
2009-01-24, 09:25 PM
Good point. So Murska is probably innocent, despite the Constant. :smallwink:

*still doesn't know who to vote for - is open to persuasion*

Uncle Festy
2009-01-24, 09:40 PM
Murska, on a gut instinct.

Istari
2009-01-24, 09:43 PM
Did anyone read my arguments at all!!!:smallmad:
come on people:smallannoyed:

Murska
2009-01-24, 09:53 PM
Murska, on a gut instinct.

Uncle Festy, on a gut instinct. Oh, and pointing at the person who's one of the most likely here to be an innocent, based on evidence from previous games.

EDIT: After rereading the previous day, I think the mini-wagon against me during posts 93-95 seems somewhat suspicious. Don't you think, Banjo?

Artemis97
2009-01-24, 11:10 PM
Oooh... this is bad.

When I was double agent way back in Spytrap one I did send messages to everyone because I didn't know who was a Nazi and who was a paratrooper. I used it as a way to direct them for night kills, and take out my fellow agents. I had to be careful of what to say, and deliberately sent it to everyone so as not to single out anyone as 'safe' or not. But here and now? We've lost the cryptographer. The double agent doesn't have to be careful with their words anymore. S/he can say whatever s/he likes, and organize the nazis, get them in touch with each other, and we can't read a damned thing.

Bad, bad, bad.

And now I need to point too without so much as a clue as to who's who. Yay!

Oh, and I did see the other guy get launched out of the catapult into the palm tree. It was very amusing. And now! roleplaying time!

Nurse O'Farrell walks into the village taking a look around. She comes across Sgt. Terrapin(Happyturtle) and taps him(her?) on the shoulder. "Excuse me, could you tell me what unit this is?

TFT
2009-01-24, 11:23 PM
Oh, I should have read more then half the thread... Same thing Nadia said.

happyturtle
2009-01-24, 11:45 PM
Sergeant Terrapin salutes sharply. "Ma'am, this is 5th platoon, Able Company, 156 Battalion (http://theairbornesoldier.com/156battalion.html) of the 4th Parachute Brigade, AAC Parachute Regiment, 1st Airborne Division of the British Army," Sergeant Terrapin said, looking down at the nurse. "Sergeant Hap Terrapin at your service."

Artemis97
2009-01-24, 11:56 PM
The woman smiles and introduces herself. "Lt. Elizabeth O'Farrell, your new company nurse."

happyturtle
2009-01-25, 12:07 AM
Terrapin frowns. "Not good. Begging your pardon, Lieutenant, but they shouldn't have sent you on a mission like this. I don't think we'll have much call for nursing here."

He couldn't help wondering to himself: Could she be one of the ones they suspect? Bloody hell, if Jerry's infiltrated the Sisters of the Nursing Corp.... :smalleek:

Artemis97
2009-01-25, 12:16 AM
O'Farrel looks a bit confused. "What do you mean, Sergeant?"

Griever
2009-01-25, 12:20 AM
The morose paratrooper wakes up slowly, not sure if he still is alive. After checking his pulse he figures he is and sits up, staring absent-mindedly at the group of men (and a few lovely ladies) sitting in a circle a few yards away.

Walking towards them, his gaze caught onto one man speaking with great conviction. Private Griever chuckled to himself, Selrahc, always the same... before preparing breakfast.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-25, 03:06 AM
Well, we're royally screwed. And peasantly, too.

I guess the only thing to do is randomly point: Trixie

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-25, 03:19 AM
You should read the whole thread, Catseye2121:smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2009-01-25, 03:23 AM
7/4/1942

Day 2 and people were already starting to panic. Seems one of our own was missing. A gal real good at cracking codes. To make matters worse, everyone got these notes. Couldn't make heads or tails of them myself. But they think it's the Germans communicating. It makes sense to me.

Anyways, I was en route to get some grub when I ran into Private Malcolm "TwoBit" McGregor (TwoBitWriter). He's a writer I thought. Maybe he had something to do with the notes?

Private Reinholdt, Sniper Division

Xykon_Fan
2009-01-25, 03:24 AM
Dallas-dakota...just for being above me. I'll start looking at it all when I have more info to look at.

Aemoh
2009-01-25, 03:32 AM
*points at Xykon_Fan*

For being above me :smalltongue:

In other words, I got nothing.

hap_hazard
2009-01-25, 03:39 AM
Aemoh.

We all know why. :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-25, 03:45 AM
Dallas-dakota...just for being above me. I'll start looking at it all when I have more info to look at.
Hey, it's Reinholdt that's above you...Not me.:smalltongue:

Zar Peter
2009-01-25, 05:40 AM
Zar Peter considers the ongoings....

Yeah! That's great!
What? Are you insane?
No, no... but... it's really good for us.
Explain please.
Well, the Germans are together. On day 2. Or, if they aren't now they are tomorrow latest.
And that's good?
Well, if you can analyze points it is, yes. Germans who don't know each other don't leave any pattern. But Germans who know...
But... the uncertainity....
Every Spytrap game has it's uncertainity. But there's a reason that even better than vote-analyzing... it's... ROLEPLAY!
What?
Tomorrow, when all the Germans are together I can roleplay a German soldier without fear of hinting a secret codeword.
You are insane.
Well... no.

Point at hap-hazard. Random

Shadow
2009-01-25, 06:18 AM
We just had the busiest night to date at work. :smallbiggrin:
We rang DOUBLE my highest ring for the entire day in UNDER 4 HOURS! :smallcool:
I'm beat! :smallsigh:
I need sleep. :smallfrown:
My lease expires in 72 hours, so I have to spend the next two days packing and moving. :smalleek:
Needless to say, I don't have time to catch up on all of this right now. :smallyuk:
I'll point at Zar Peter (because he's above me) and get back to business on Tuesday. :smallwink:
See y'all later! :smallsmile:

happyturtle
2009-01-25, 07:07 AM
You should read the whole thread, Catseye2121:smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota for pointing at someone who isn't in the game. :smallconfused:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-25, 07:19 AM
Dallas-Dakota for pointing at someone who isn't in the game. :smallconfused:

:smallredface:
Since he posted

Oh, I should have read more then half the thread... Same thing Nadia said.
I assumed him to be in.

Well then. I point at one of Zar Peter´s voices in his head.:smalltongue:

Dr. Bath
2009-01-25, 07:24 AM
Happyturtle, for being open to persuasion. That's how they get ya! With their talk of supermen and brave new worlds. Don't listen to 'em, I say! Britannia comes first and foremost.

Can Aspirin be the double agent? :smalleek: If so, that would explain the cryptographer dying so quickly. Although I expect it was luck of the draw on the part of the Germans.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-25, 07:29 AM
One of the secret agents is a double agent, actually working for the Nazis!
Additional action: May pass coded messages anonymously to other players. These messages can only be decoded using the infiltrator's secret codeword. The double agent can be ANY secret agent except Agent Aspirin himself, even if they then also have a second ability/role such as radio, interdiction, or cryptographer.

( I r can be dutch?:smalltongue:)

Dr. Bath
2009-01-25, 07:31 AM
( I r can be dutch?:smalltongue:)

Aww. It woulda been much more interesting if that weren't the case...

shh... I can read...

happyturtle
2009-01-25, 07:48 AM
O'Farrel looks a bit confused. "What do you mean, Sergeant?"

"You'd better go and speak to Major Carlyle for your mission briefing, Lieutenant," Terrapin says, indicating Wolfbane. "Suffice it to say we're not going to the Rhine."

Thanatos 51-50
2009-01-25, 07:55 AM
"You see, good Doctor Bath, we're all allies, here."
Sergant Thanatos said simply, the American trying to be as non-confrontaitional as possible. "I'd say killing the <Censored> Germans comes before Britannia - or even the Heartland. Theres a clear and Evil enemy out there, after all."

Murska
2009-01-25, 07:58 AM
DOUBLE

OH MY GOD! :smalleek:

Mustiado
2009-01-25, 11:19 AM
Murska for attempted fear mongering. :smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2009-01-25, 11:31 AM
Well, I have no idea what's going on.

Thus, Zar Peter for one of the voices in his head wanting to roleplay a German soldier.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-25, 11:48 AM
@Murska: :smallbiggrin:

Trixie
2009-01-25, 12:35 PM
Who to point at? Shadow? Banjo? Murska?

That annoying Noir Cat, for not being random, not having a British name, or roleplaying a pink cat in this setting? :smallannoyed:

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1911821/

Once again, alea iacta est. Selrahc it is, then.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-25, 03:23 PM
Pvt. Jonny O'Malley stepped out of the bushes, zipping herself up. She looked around, hoping no one saw her.

He then hefted his gun and trotted back into the square. He gave a wink to Lt. O'Farrel. Have you seen my friend, Dallas-Dakota, around?

Recaiden
2009-01-25, 03:35 PM
Dallas-Dakota This really isn't good. It'll be a lot harder to find any germans among us.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-25, 03:47 PM
Pvt. Jonny O'Malley stepped out of the bushes, zipping herself up. She looked around, hoping no one saw her.

He then hefted his gun and trotted back into the square. He gave a wink to Lt. O'Farrel. Have you seen my friend, Dallas-Dakota, around?

Confusing gender pronoun switch is confusing. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2009-01-25, 07:32 PM
I'm going to randomly point at Uncle Festy until I can catch up.

Sorry dude.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-25, 08:04 PM
<<
I knew that…
Sorry, I guessed as such, but it was, as I said, confusing. v.v

UncleWolf
2009-01-25, 09:19 PM
Major Carlyle turns to the nurse. Lieutenant..O'Farrell is it? Since you are new, I'll have to fill you in on the details.

Well, we are in quite a predicament here. You see, we were sent here so we could find out (not to mention kill) the Jerry((RPing, no offense intended to anyone)) spies that have infiltrated our ranks.

We won't be able to leave until they are all dead, so there won't be anyone needing to be nursed back to health.

He turns to the Sargent. Does that about sum it up?

happyturtle
2009-01-25, 09:31 PM
"Yes, Sir," Terrapin says. "I just hope we get them all soon so we can head out. The rest of Able Company is probably hurting without us."

Thes Hunter
2009-01-25, 09:50 PM
All I can say is that I took a gamble and it didn't pay off. Any more detail have to wait until the end. =]

Jontom Xire
2009-01-26, 03:28 AM
Here's my guess.

Tired 'n' Drowzy gets the double and some of the Germans in touch.
The double then sends a message (encrypted) asking for all Germans to get in touch. He may specify a German instead of himself.

The Cryptographer tries to pretend to be a German, maybe gets the password wrong, or maybe all Germans have already got in touch. Basically the message is a trap for the Cryptographer. She fell for it.

Result: One dead cryptographer.

===EDIT===

Also, I point at Atreyu.

Thanatos 51-50
2009-01-26, 03:43 AM
"I believe, Major, that you forgot one important fact." the American Sargent spoke up.
"The Axis is quite in-the-know, and like any rat in a cage, its trying to escape. Escape here means killing us.
Theres going to be alot of Death and nothing but, L.T."

banjo1985
2009-01-26, 06:07 AM
No time to catch up on events, forum outage is hitting every time I'm around to post. Dallas, because he's still Sneak and it's rather offputting.

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-26, 07:36 AM
TwoBit McGregor looks at Dallas-Dakota, then turns to Sgt. Terrapin. He had always liked the Sergeant, and considered himself lucky to be on his squad.

"Sergeant, I don't like the looks of that fellow over there, maybe we ought to keep an eye on him..."

happyturtle
2009-01-26, 07:47 AM
*cough* Better not let Sergeant Terrapin hear you refer to him as a 'her', MacGregor. He'll rip you a new one. :smallamused:

Dirk Kris
2009-01-26, 11:49 AM
Private Peters is polishing his boots when he hears Thantos saying something. Looking at those around him, he asks, "Hey, is it just me or does his accent sound...weird?"

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-26, 12:38 PM
Drat, looks like I'm being killed.
This bandwagon consisting out of random points and silly reasons looks suspicious to me.

Dallas comes out of a hut and steps up to Jonny. I'm here.

(Silly random pointing bandwagoners! Suspicious!
I'm just a british paratroopers, but keep those on this bandwagon in mind when I'm lynched!)

happyturtle
2009-01-26, 12:50 PM
Sorry, DD. My reason was silly, as is usual for a day two point, but I don't know why the bandwagon grew so fast behind me. I agree, it looks suspicious. :smallyuk::smallsigh:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-26, 02:23 PM
((Sorry, Dallas. I didn't even see that Sgt. Terrapin had pointed at you.))

Jonny hugs Dallas. Then straightens himself and gives a manly grunt. I thought Jerry had gotten you, buddy. I lost sight of the llama guy, Atreyu.

Fin
2009-01-26, 02:38 PM
Wolfbane, he knows why!

Mustiado
2009-01-26, 02:47 PM
... quiet.

So... quiet...

Darest McGregor peeks out of his hidey hole, his natural grass helmet lifting slightly so he can see the mass of arguing humanity ahead. As soon as he heard that this was a spytrap, he knew what needed to be done. He'd heard the stories. Sometimes we won. More often, no one left alive. One way or another, he was getting out.

He glares at Fin across the way, before lowering himself back into his pothole to continue work on his series of interconnected tunnels.

Shishnarfne
2009-01-26, 03:17 PM
Pointing at Atreyu. RP to follow after I can start reaching the forums regularly again.

UncleWolf
2009-01-26, 04:26 PM
Wolfbane, he knows why!

It isn't my fault you answered the question wrong!
You were the one that was there during the specified time period. Not me.

Fin
2009-01-26, 06:04 PM
It isn't my fault you answered the question wrong!
You were the one that was there during the specified time period. Not me.

I know, but now is the only chance I'm probably gonna have to point at you safely, seeing as the bandwagons are already formed. That way your not harmed and I get my misplaced desire for revenge satisfied! :smallbiggrin:

Mordokai
2009-01-26, 07:08 PM
Day 2 ends.

The amount of ruckuss today is unbelievable. Everybody pointing at each other, screaming, cursing... it's almost like Jerry Springer show. And it only gets worse by the passage of time. Pretty soon, nobody is sure what's going on anymore. Just like Jerry Springer show.

“So what's on the menu today?“

“Well, the guy has been stealing cookies and doesn't want to admit it.“

“What? That fiend! And what do we do about it?“

“Well, the best idea would probably be to just shoot him. But there's little fun in that. I propose we give him a chance to defend himself. Should be fun to watch.“

“Can't hurt, I guess. Bring him on.“

And so, they bring the soldier in question before the assembled platoon. The poor guy is literally shaking, holding his hands on his head, waiting for somebody to say something.

“Dallas-Dakota, you are accused of stealing cookies, conspiring with enemy and causing greenhouse effect.“

“Wait, what does greenhouse effect has to do with this?“

“Well, see, when he steals cookies, he eats them. When he eats cookies, his digestion starts working, transforming cookies into smaller molecules, easier to digest. If he east a lot of them, his digestive system works overtime, producing... gases. That need to leave somewhere. Since they are lighter than air, they move upwards, slowly but surely creating a hole in ozone layer.“

“You do realise that this is quite a stretch, do you? He's destroying the planet by farting?“

“Maybe not the planet, but it certainly doesn't help the atmosphere around here!“

“Point taken. So what do you say? Have you been stealing cookies or not?“

“Me?! No! I could never do such a despicable thing...“

Much to his chagrin, the crumbs start falling from his pockets, attracting little birds. Pretty soon, the entire cookies are falling down.

“Uuuuh... I can explain this?“

A clicking of safety pins can be heard.

“You have five second.“

“You see, it was like this. Me and my pappy...“

A salve is heard and Dallas-Dakota is mowed down by it.

“That wasn't five seconds.“

“Any story that starts like this can't lead to anything good.“

A loud murmur of agreeing can be heard from gathered soldiers.

Summary: dallas-dakota was lynched, he was a British paratrooper.

Night 2 starts now and ends in 24 hours. Those with night actions, send them to Mordokai and SweetLikeLemons.

Thanatos 51-50
2009-01-26, 07:22 PM
Sergant Jameson frowned as someone commented on his accent.
"I'm from Nebraska, ya silly Brit. Therefore, the accent. In other news. We should probably assume the enemy is in contact with each other. In doing show, they may hop onto an Ally pointing at another Ally in order to cast suspicion. We need to keep that in mind. I also suggest we start drawing up a watch section in pairs."

When the trooper known as Dallas-Dakota bit the bullet. Jameson immediatly moved the body and began digging a six by six by six.
Another brave soldier down, and they had nothing but time.

Artemis97
2009-01-27, 02:02 AM
Lt. O'Farrell hangs her head, hearing the news about the situation they were in. "My orders must have been mixed up." She reasons. Why else would she be here? "Maybe I can help keep our own alive? Maybe-" The sudden sound of gunfire causes her to flinch. She looks over to see Dallas Dakota fall. The nurse lets out a gasp. There would be no saving him. She might not be able to save anyone at all.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-27, 03:41 AM
I. Told. You. So. And Mordokai, that was a damn great narration, thenks!

Istari
2009-01-27, 09:42 AM
I got another message if anyone cares

Zar Peter
2009-01-27, 09:43 AM
Me too. The Germans are together from now on.

Trixie
2009-01-27, 11:23 AM
So... it seems that the Germans now are all in contact with each other and the double. :smallannoyed:

Exactly the state of things the good guys almost accomplished in DN2 WW game :smallsigh:

Mordokai
2009-01-27, 06:37 PM
Night 3 ends

The night was a cool and pleasant one... and yet, it felt heavy.

She couldn't sleep. Ever since she got here, she had this case of insomnia. Perhaps it was the cold mountain air. Perhaps it was the lack of comely guys she saw on the beach for the last few months. Perhaps it was the lack of ocean and surfing. Perhaps it was little bit of everything. The point was... she was missing Hawaii. It was nice there and the only death that occured there was breaking the coconuts in half, to get a coctail. Yes, Lt. O'Farrell certainly wasn't feeling happy here.

“Might as well go for a walk. Looks like there won't be much sleep tonight as well.“

So she puts her night gown on and walks out in the moonlight. She decides to take a walk around the village, to see if everything is ok. Everywhere she goes, she can hear only snorring and from the sound of it, somebody is having very vivid dreams. As she almost decides to go back to her house, she hears a sound that could best be described as a cat in distress.

“What is going on?“

Quickly closing the distance between herself and the sound, she quickly finds out what's going on. It appears Germans have found a new victim for themselves tonight: a small black and white kitty. They put him in small wooden cage and are now poking the poor creature with a sharpened stick. Just seeing this, her blood boils. As luck would have it, she spots a hose near her. Opening the water, she quicly hoses the Nazis soking wet. Before they realise what happened, a fury of a woman is already upon them, kicking, screaming, scratching... before long, the poor bastards are already running for their lives. Good thing nurse O'Farrell has better thing to do than chasing them. Freeing the kitty, she cuddles the poor thing and it soon stops crying.

“Sssssh... it's ok now. Come, we'll find you some milk.“

In the morning, when role call is performed, nobody seems to be able to get nurse O'Farrell. Slowly, they start a search for her, fearing the worse. Before long, somebody brings a small note to commander.

It is my greatest regret that I cannot stay. The cruelty I saw disgusts me and I'm returning back to Hawaii. I already caught the 0323 wave. Wish you the best of luck. Yours trully, Elizabeth.

This is a dire news indeed. Without a nurse, who will heal the little cuts and bruises? Who will read you beadtime stories and kiss you goodnight? Now... now the real troubles begin.

At that same time, at the other end of the world.

“Wait, this doesn't look familiar... Mister, this is Hawaii, right?“

“Hawaii? No, no, no Miss, you're at Caribbean island.“

Her eyes go wide at this, but soon she smiles and snuggles her new kitty.

“Well... you can't always win, can you?“

Summary: Artemis97 was "killed" by German infiltrators, she was British paratrooper. Day 3 starts now and ends in 48 hours.

The following players must point today, or they get autolynched:

Atreyu the Masked Llama
iceddragons
Istari
Vampiric

Recaiden
2009-01-27, 07:18 PM
Is it day 3 or 4 now?

Reinholdt
2009-01-27, 08:32 PM
Awww. A sweet narration. In a WW game no less. :smallsmile:
Good one Mordokai.
*wants to be the kitty on the Caribbean cruise*

happyturtle
2009-01-27, 08:35 PM
We could always lynch you today so you could go along with her. :smallsmile:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-27, 08:55 PM
Reinholdt so he can join Lt. O'Farrell. NOT!!

Jonny carries her buddy's corpse to the outside of the town. She spends all morning digging him a proper grave.

When she finishes, she looks at the hand-carved cross she made for him. Goodbye Dallas. *Sniffle* I miss you already. She breaks down on falls onto his grave, crying. Why'd they have to kill you over some cookies.

After what feels to be an eternity, she gets up. I'll get that Atreyu guy for you. *Sniffle* I swear. She goes a gets cleaned up.

Istari
2009-01-27, 09:13 PM
Recaiden as a placeholder

Thanatos 51-50
2009-01-27, 09:27 PM
Sargent Daniel Jameson speaks up.

"Everyone, may I have your attention?" he attempts to shout over the morning mess,
"I've been, er, trying to speak with a few people during the night - couldn't sleep much with Jerry everywhere, you see, but...
The thing is, I have a few suspects, and as much as I hate to say it:
Private McGregor - AKA Twobit, you're on my watch list."

happyturtle
2009-01-27, 10:05 PM
"All right, Yank," Sgt Terrapin says, crossing his arms and looking sternly at Jameson. "Mind telling the rest of us why you find Two-bit suspicious?"

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/128775347600850593.jpg

Darkcomet
2009-01-27, 10:41 PM
In other news, I thought of an RP character for this game.

Well, he's not strictly a new character, per say, but a younger version of one of my existing ones.

http://public4.tektek.org/img/av/0901/d27/2138/b99d818.png

Private Drelin, Sniper Division.

Hm. If TwoBit is suspcious, then there's one surefire way to find out.

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-27, 11:05 PM
Than is only voting for me because I told him I was a student of Central European history! Know thine enemy, they say! :smallamused:

And finding out like DC says will put us paratroopers down by one more man.

Seriously, you need to turn your look to someone else, like Happyturtle!

Darkcomet
2009-01-27, 11:07 PM
The not-so-aged sniper seems confused. Obviously, he doesn't have the analytical abilities of his older self.

If someone can convince me otherwise, I will gladly look away from you.

So, Sgt. Jameson, why is TwoBit suspicious?

Hyozo
2009-01-27, 11:37 PM
Private C.J. Maughan points at TwoBitWriter. "This guy? Are you sure about this Sargent Jameson?"

Noir_Cat
2009-01-28, 12:02 AM
I am quite suspicious of Atreyu, myself.

Murska
2009-01-28, 12:52 AM
TwoBitWriter? Hmm.

Shadow
2009-01-28, 01:54 AM
I have no leads (for the moment), so I guess TwoBit's as good as any.
*shrug*

Jontom Xire
2009-01-28, 03:37 AM
Atreyu is still as suspicious to me now as last round.

He's normally such a boisterous poster, but I haven't even noticed him posting he's been so quiet.