PDA

View Full Version : belkar gets an animal companion

thubby
2009-01-13, 03:00 AM
maybe I'm woefully behind and someone has brought this up already, but is it possible, nay probable that Mr.Scruffy is belkar's animal companion? (a class ability he has never used)

Tempest Fennac
2009-01-13, 03:14 AM
It was mentioned a few times. Some people were questioning whether he was due to the 24 hours of contemplation which Rangers need to get a companion, but someone else suggested that Belkar spent an entire day brooding over how he wished Mr. Scruffy was present so he could make Tharn clean up after him (it was assumed that that would be the closest Belkar got to quite contemplation).

Edhelras
2009-01-13, 06:42 AM
I was thinking exactly the same thing!

But I realize I was beaten to it. Anyway, it's great to think that Mr. Scruffy is now not only a cute kittie, he's as well an Animal Companion. That's almost as good as being a Player Character! :smallwink:

It will be interesting to see whether this influences his behavior and abilities in the future.

thubby
2009-01-13, 07:15 AM
I was thinking exactly the same thing!

But I realize I was beaten to it. Anyway, it's great to think that Mr. Scruffy is now not only a cute kittie, he's as well an Animal Companion. That's almost as good as being a Player Character! :smallwink:

It will be interesting to see whether this influences his behavior and abilities in the future.

just one fireball and we'll know.