PDA

View Full Version : I hate celia

Mr Chief
2009-01-14, 04:15 PM
for causing people to flood the board with celia hate threads. Seriously stop it.

King of Nowhere
2009-01-14, 06:02 PM
for causing people to flood the board with celia hate threads.
[No offence intended]
Are you aware you are now one of those people flooding the board?

Optimystik
2009-01-14, 06:23 PM
for causing people to flood the board with celia hate threads. Seriously stop it.

Irony meter at critical mass cap'n!

The Neoclassic
2009-01-14, 06:56 PM
[No offence intended]
Are you aware you are now one of those people flooding the board?

Hear, hear! And seriously, if there is something productive you'd rather talk about, starting a thread is usually the best way to deal with it. As in, starting a thread with a new and exciting topic. Not one bemoaning what other people choose to start threads about.

Erk
2009-01-14, 06:57 PM
Reminds me of that classic newsgroup spam. "Everyone, stop posting." "Yeah, stop posting everyone!" "You just posted!" "SHUT UP!" etc.

Kroy
2009-01-14, 07:02 PM
Seriously people, stop posting threads like this! We have fifteen threads with "Celia" in it's name on the first two pages.

Assassin89
2009-01-14, 07:06 PM
All of this Celia hate is starting to diminish in quality because there are so many threads making the same point.

I like Celia, but that is not the reason I dislike all of these anti-Celia threads.

Now if you excuse me...
*gathers multiple daggers*

tenguro
2009-01-14, 07:45 PM
Hm, reminds me of the time of "Stop posting Miko threads".

Kish
2009-01-14, 08:17 PM
If it weren't for the fact that I doubt the moderators would be amused, I'd be seriously tempted to start a new thread. Title: "Celia Celia Celia Celia Celia Celia Celia Celia Celia Celia." Text: "Celia Celia."

(Or possibly vice versa.)

Roland St. Jude
2009-01-14, 08:21 PM
If it weren't for the fact that I doubt the moderators would be amused,...

Sheriff of Moddingham: We are already not amused. Thread locked as duplicative of other threads.