PDA

View Full Version : An interesting Theory

The Blackbird
2009-01-14, 10:29 PM
In oots 131 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0131.html) it says that the person who arrested Haley's dad is named Lord Tyrinar the Bloody, and in oots 50 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0050.html) the banner of Nale's and Elan's father is a blood red color. Do you think Elan's/Nale's father is Lord Tyrinar who arrested Haley's dad?

Optimystik
2009-01-14, 10:32 PM
It's possible :smallsmile: Yes, this has been suggested before, but there's not enough evidence on either side to make a definitive conclusion. It would certainly be a nice twist for Haley and Elan's relationship.

Xerrik
2009-01-14, 10:36 PM
I doubt it would affect their relationship much. Haley (for some reason) seems, to me, the type who would understand that a man is different from his father who abandoned him before he was old enough to remember.

MickJay
2009-01-14, 11:22 PM
Since the story will have happy ending for Elan, it could mean he'll eventually marry Haley, reunite his parents, his daddy, Tyrinar, will change to LG and release Haley's dad for free. After some horrible complications of course.

Some of the above statements may or may not be serious.

Liwen
2009-01-15, 01:14 AM
I heard this one before and I actually like the plot and joke potentials. Hovewer, it is a little bit cliché that EVERY single important character that we met has a relasonship with one of the heroes. It's like in your old bad TV daily drama of C quality :

Husband :Hey honey, I'm home with a new friend I met randomly in a bar today.

Friend : Nice to meet you.... Kate?

Kate : OMG! it's you Barry? I haven't seen you since...you got your PHD.

Husband, : Hold on, you two know each other?

Kate's mind : "Yeah, you bet I know him. We used to date before he dropped me for that Jenny whore. But he's still very hot and I wish I wasn't married suddenly."

Barry's mind : "My gosh she is hot with that old mom's cliché outfit. I wish her husband was dead right now."

What they both actually say : No. Not that much, we went to high school together.

Later in the series, in turns out Kate's elder son is actually Barry's boy and the unamed husband gets killed by Jenny, a complete psycho looking for Barry to rain death over him, who he mets in a bar at random. (he should have stoped hanging around in bars.)

At some point, everyone &?$& with everyone, only no single character knows the whole mess except that policeman who pretty much ?$$* up all the cuties of the show and doesn't give a damn about the murders. Oh and Jenny and Kate are step sisters, only they never learn it until the final showdown involving Barry's death and a cat fight of very poor quality.

Rich is better than that, hopefully :smalltongue:

PS: 5 gold to the one who guess what show I'm talking about first.

Brauley
2009-01-15, 01:21 AM
I don't think it would do anything much to their relationship. If they can spend 3+ months away from eachother and still love eachother, then they would be able to make it through anything