PDA

View Full Version : Order of the Stick T-Shirts

shaxberd
2009-01-15, 10:42 AM
I'm not sure where to post requests concerning Order of the Stick merchandise, but this area looks as appropriate as anywhere else on the forums. Anyway, I was wondering whether it would be possible to make the Order of the Stick t-shirts available in fitted sizes? I realize one doesn't traditionally expect there to be much of a call for this in the gamer community, but it would be much appreciated. Thanks. :)

BRC
2009-01-15, 10:43 AM
I'm not sure where to post requests concerning Order of the Stick merchandise, but this area looks as appropriate as anywhere else on the forums. Anyway, I was wondering whether it would be possible to make the Order of the Stick t-shirts available in fitted sizes? I realize one doesn't traditionally expect there to be much of a call for this in the gamer community, but it would be much appreciated. Thanks. :)
Try This forum
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Linkavitch
2009-01-15, 03:06 PM
You can get them at Cafepress, can't you? (don't know, as I've never bought one before. Maybe not custom fitting, if that's what you wanted.)

shaxberd
2009-02-26, 09:14 AM
CafePress offeres Fitted T-Shirts, but I think the seller has to specifically include them in the options. I've done some more thorough searching, and OOTS actually does offer some white Fitted T-Shirts as an option, just not on the ones I was looking to buy and only in that color.

Specifically, I was hoping for Men's Fitted T-Shirts in Black for the various OOTS Quotes line.

I tried the link mentioned two posts above and posted there previously, but that part of the forums appears to be gone now. Weird.