PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can get the Lidda and Mialee figures from Clue or Chainmail?

newbDM
2009-01-16, 12:26 AM
Since 2004 I have been a big Lidda and Mialee fan (I know, pretty sad and pathetic but I was teen just getting into D&D), and since I learned there was not one, but two sets of miniatures of them out there I have been checking ebay for them. I first saw images of them on a thread in the old WotC forums early last year, and have wanted them in my small (but growing!) miniatures collection ever since. I recently got an all-around glass display cabinet, and I have saved a small space on the top shelf near the front just for them.

However, I lost the only auction I have seen so far for the D&D Clue game's models by themselves (the complete game is never less than $75, and the price has been very consistent...), while I have yet to see a pair from the Chainmail game.

I believe the Chainmail set with them was named Heroes, but I am not 100% sure about that.

Does anyone know a trustworthy online miniatures store that might have them? Preferably one you yourself(ves) have bought from before?