PDA

View Full Version : Thetangledweb down?

Swooper
2009-01-16, 08:01 PM
I just noticed thetangledweb.net doesn't load. I can't even ping it. Anyone know what's up? I've got all my pbp characters on there...

RTGoodman
2009-01-16, 08:36 PM
I think it might be something on your end. I can access it just fine. (I don't have a membership though, so I can't tell if the specific sheet-related stuff is working or not.)

Swooper
2009-01-16, 08:38 PM
Ah, well, it seems to be up now in any case :smallsmile:

metagaia
2009-01-16, 08:42 PM
It wasn't just you, for awhile it was down for me as well.

Lycanthromancer
2009-01-16, 08:56 PM
I'd suggest you keep a copy of your character sheets on a separate website (like http://www.myth-weavers.com/ ). Many similar websites allow you to import sheets from elsewhere (Myth-Weavers doesn't, but others do), so just create a sheet on one and import it to the other.

I've lost all of my online sheets before when the site in question permanently shut down, so I know how much it sucks.

Also, completely off topic, but Swooper, your avatar looks like he's wet himself.

Swooper
2009-01-16, 08:59 PM
I'd suggest you keep a copy of your character sheets on a separate website (like http://www.myth-weavers.com/ ). Many similar websites allow you to import sheets from elsewhere (Myth-Weavers doesn't, but others do), so just create a sheet on one and import it to the other.

I've lost all of my online sheets before when the site in question permanently shut down, so I know how much it sucks.
Valid point. I know of the possibility, I've just been too lazy to do it. I probably should back 'em up, I guess...

]Also, completely off topic, but Swooper, your avatar looks like he's wet himself.
Nooo! You ruined it! :smalleek: It's supposed to be a shadow in the folds of the robe...

Lycanthromancer
2009-01-16, 09:00 PM
Sorry, man, but now every time anyone looks at it they'll think he's spent too long in the dungeon without a potty break. :(

UserClone
2009-01-16, 09:10 PM
Not to mention a profuse sweating problem.:smallamused: