PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Arctic
2009-01-17, 10:06 AM
Hello everyone. I finally decided to get rid of my lurker status and join the forums, so here's a little post to break the ice and introduce myself. =)

I stumbled on the OotS comic by pure chance, a few months ago. Started reading it from the start, found it great, kept reading onwards. Being not a D&D player, I did a few searches and used logic to get the D&D jokes. Then came a time where I got through the whole archive (That ended up at Elan, Durkon and co. fleeing from the Orc tribe), So I've started to wait patiently for the next strip, and the next, and the next. Then I started reading the chattering and the theories that were threw up on the boards. It stayed like this until two days ago, where I registered and started posting a few things.

I find D&D particularly interesting, and would be interested in learning how it all works, maybe playing a few campaigns over the net. So I would appreciate it if someone could help me out with that, I don't know, offer to initiate me to D&D, or link to some great stuff to read and learn, I would really love that. I don't bite, no worries :smallwink:.

I'll wish everybody an happy not-so-new year, and a nice day on top of that =P.

Nameless
2009-01-17, 10:12 AM
Weclome to the Playground. :D

There's actually a thread where you can introduce yourself I believe, but uh well. :smalltongue:

Assassin89
2009-01-17, 10:12 AM
*directs to Welcome thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49101&page=121)*

Please do not create a new thread when a thread with the same intent is already present.

Arctic
2009-01-17, 10:14 AM
Whoops, haven't seen it, sorry :smalleek:. Feel free to delete this thread.