PDA

View Full Version : D&D Insider Subscribers - A Question

RTGoodman
2009-01-18, 12:47 AM
Hey, I've got a question for the rest of your D&D Insider folks - have you noticed anything in particular missing from the D&D Compendium thingy? I've been trying to look up stats for Tiamat (who I KNOW appears in Draconomicon), but the Compendium doesn't seem to have here in there. In fact, when I search the whole Compendium for her, I only get seven results, none of which are really close. (Well, except the Aspect of Tiamat, but that's not even CLOSE on the power scale.)

I know that at least a few of the "legendary" monsters from Core AND recent sourcebooks are in there (Orcus, Baphomet from MotP, etc.), including Ashardalon from the Draconomicon itself, so I just wondered if it was an oversight that Tiamat's not in there or if they're trying to pull one over by keeping stuff out of the Compendium.

Can someone else check and make sure it's not me? And maybe see if there are any other big-name things missing from the Compendium (NPCs from the MotP, etc.)?

Inyssius Tor
2009-01-18, 12:53 AM
Tiamat specifically is missing; their database software can't handle the extra heads. They are working on it, but we all know how skilled their website people are.

Another thing, which I can't find an explanation for: goblins. Search for subtype:Goblin, and you don't get any.

Inyssius Tor
2009-01-18, 01:07 AM
To clarify: all the goblinoids are actually in the Compendium, and a vast array it is; they're just not listed under Subtype (Goblin).

bosssmiley
2009-01-18, 09:33 AM
Tiamat specifically is missing; their database software can't handle the extra heads.

That has to be the best techfail explanation I've ever heard. :smallbiggrin:

Too many heads error.
Retry? Y/N