PDA

View Full Version : Poo Elementals

Rex Idiotarum
2006-10-13, 03:51 PM
One question was had, what happens to the Fecal matter from all the monters in a dungeon? More eficient Wizards put this to good use, the Poo Elemental:

Poo Elemental, Small
Small Elemental (Earth/Water, Extraplanar)
HD 2d8+2 (10 hp)
Speed 30ft.(6 squares), 30 ft. Swim
Init. –0
AC 16 (+1 size, 0 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 16
BAB/Grapple +1/+0
Attack Slam +5 melee (1d6+4)
Full Attack Slam +5 melee (1d6+4)
Space/Reach 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks Septic Mastery, Stench
Special Qualities Darkvision 60 ft., Septic glide, elemental traits
Saves Fort +4, Ref 0, Will +0
Abilities Str 17, Dex 10, Con 13, Int 4, Wis 11, Cha 11
Skills Hide +2, Spot +2
Feats Power Attack
Enviroments Elemental Pain of Water, Dungeons, Sewers
Organization Solitary
Challenge Rating 1
Teasure None
Alignment Usually neutral
Advancement 3 HD (Small)
LA —

A large pile of Sh** enters the room, it's....well you know

Stench(EX): All Creatures must make a fortitude save(DC10+Con+1/2HD) or become overwhemed with nausea, last for 10 rounds and deals 1d6 Str damage.

Septic Mastery(EX): A Pooh Elemental gains +1 attack and Damage if both it and it's opponent touch sewage water, if the oppontent or elemental is in contact with clean water, the elemental suffers a -4 penalty to attack and damage.

LordOfNarf
2006-10-13, 03:58 PM
Ther's so much wrong whith this consept, I don't even want to think sabout it...you sir, have a very twisted mind. And if a wizard created it, it would probably be a construct. Its well made (at first glance at least), so well done on that, but ick.

Also, you might want to tag the lines in the description, this (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=homebrew;action=display;num=11587267 22) thread has a good template for doing that.

Rex Idiotarum
2006-10-13, 04:32 PM
Well, they manifest in sewers of magic districts, more sludgey parts of the elemental plane of water and such and such. A Cancer mage may opt to have this as a familiar instead of a tumor, and imagine a Druid that could turn into a Large Poo Elemental.

This was something I brought up as a rebuke to another topic. There you go, Shhalahr the Phantom

Latronis
2006-10-13, 04:48 PM
i was reminded of the galgothan from dogma

Larrin
2006-10-13, 04:51 PM
yes, the excremental........

they can be turned by clerics with the "air freshening" domain...

ishi
2006-10-13, 04:53 PM
well done on that, but ick.

QFT. Ick indeed. :P

Re: stench: The usual save against such effects is (10+Con Mod+1/2 HD).

Toric
2006-10-13, 07:34 PM
...and imagine a Druid that could turn into a Large Poo Elemental.
I can imagine that quite easily, actually. It would most likely be a bard with a diet of sweet corn and a weakness against toilet paper attacks.

Okay, as for actual criticism, I dunno, you may want to give it some ranks in Hide, with a hide bonus while it is in contact with sewage under Septic Mastery.

Rex Idiotarum
2006-10-13, 10:21 PM
I don't know,I basiclystole the earth elemental and added stench.You think a giant thing of earth would be harder to spot in a thing of earthworks...

But I see your point, the Sewage and Sewer scene suggests more stealth...

So there, thank you

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-10-14, 12:11 AM
Wow. The humor level in this room just dropped. Into the 2nd grade level.

Reeksofdung
2006-10-14, 12:52 PM
I did the exkremental a while ago but didn't post it for kritique. Here's (http://www.sylnae.net/3eprofiler/view.php?id=39250 ) what I kame up with. A lot more dangeous than yours, BTW...

Caelestion
2006-10-14, 03:45 PM
I have to admit that "excremental" is a much better name. Planescape called them ooze quasielementals and ooze mephits use to beg to be polymorphed into anything, even a kobold, as they were literally the dung of the Planes.

Evil_Pacifist
2006-10-14, 06:35 PM
You are... Rather odd, I must say.

Lykan
2006-10-14, 08:12 PM
You are... Rather odd, I must say.
Says the squirrel with the bloody chainsaw...

All I can think of now is the Elemental Plane of Poo...

Reeksofdung
2006-10-14, 08:50 PM
All I can think of now is the Elemental Plane of Poo...
That's my home plane, wanna kome visit? It's quite breathtaking at twilight, when the light of my fekes-burning sun reflekts off the glistening mounds...

The Demented One
2006-10-14, 09:51 PM
If you do not start giving the letter "C" its proper due, I'm going to be dispatching a tactical strike force of grammar ninjas to your house to forcibly improve your spelling. Seriously, 'tis annoying.

Caelestion
2006-10-15, 07:15 PM
Let's try "faeces" for good measure, eh?

CabbageTheif
2006-10-16, 11:20 AM
whats absolutley hilarious is that we have already faced such a creature. it was a large construct, and was made by a cleric of phrexes, the feces god.

heck, we had a cleric of phrexes in our party once. ask the angel with its wings cut off. he's around the board occassionally.

reorith
2006-10-16, 11:33 AM
what? the feces golem? that was just a clay golem i modified because i'm immature

you wish you had the granted power from the waste domain : )

i miss the dread necromancer3/cleric of fekces 2