PDA

View Full Version : Gender Bender Week III - Feb. 16-22

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Quincunx
2009-01-19, 06:37 AM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/prologue2.png
I swear, children these days. Such cheek! Look at what they've done to my best smock, well, it's my only smock, they don't give a change of clothing to the understudies. I'll have to wash that out straightaway. I hope you will excuse my, my disarray here, I've had to hang my smock out to dry. And I've still got to present this, so you could say I've been hung up to dry also!

Not like when I was young, oh no. When I was a young ladette--now stop that! Stop that! When I was young, we hadn't got any of these fancy electronic devices, and we'd all sit in, in a great big circle, just like so, all facing the center, and then one child would walk along the outside and tap each one on the shoulder? What was it called, you remember, Duck, Duck, Goose? Well, these days they don't so much at look at one another, with their heads all bent down over their little toys, and playing goose, goose, goose.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/prologue3.png
Shocking.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/prologue1.png
Now, where was I? Ah yes. The Prologue.

Have you heard of the myth of Iphis? Now Iphis' mother had just been widowed, the poor dear, just as she was about to give birth. All the creditors had been sent away, but they were going to come back just as soon as the baby was born, and if there wasn't an heir, they would gobble up everything and leave her destitute. Cruel, isn't it. Shocking. Like taking candy from a baby, it is. Well, as it happened she bore a girl. That would never do, no, no, so she swaddled the baby up tight and told everyone she'd given birth to a boy. An heir, you see--Iphis is the sort of name you can give to a boy or a girl.

So Iphis grew up as a boy. She played with boys' toys--no, not like that, I said she was in disguise!--she ran and jumped and goosed, and her mother never let slip that Iphis wasn't a boy. In fact, when the time came, she had to arrange a marriage for Iphis. Now this was troubling enough, for she was a nice lad, not like children these days, very obedient and kind. She had to marry before someone noticed her voice wasn't breaking, she couldn't very well go along with those roistering, bachelor ways of the army, and she was obedient to her mother. But it got worse.

Iphis actually fell in love with the girl.

Yes, it's worse! This was an arranged marriage. Love wasn't supposed to come into it! I told you Iphis was kind, and it broke her heart to think about what her bride was going to suffer. So, the night before the wedding, she turned to the temple of a foreign goddess--not one of our proud Roman gods, I'm sorry to say. I suppose it's a bit of a foreign problem to us all.

Well!

Well. Her mother, she took Iphis to the temple, and prayed that the goddess would fix the problem. Foolish, really. As me old mother used to say, Iphis not broke, don't fix it.

Look, you all came here expecting low comedy. Don't be surprised when you get it.

As I was saying. The Prologue. This foreign goddess, she answers the prayer, and she transforms Iphis into a man, and they're married and live happily ever after. Sweet, isn't it? Brings a tear to your eye. Still, you won't catch me worshipping at the temples of those foreign gods. Who knows what they might decide to do with me?

. . .What d'you mean we just put new names on the Greek pantheon and said we're done with it? Don't you know what those Greeks were on about?

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear. . .

Gender Bender Week - Monday, February 16 to Sunday, February 22

The Original Gender Bender Week (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32401)
Gender Bender Week II (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69617)

Step 0. Stop throwing those rotten tomatoes. I might not have been any good at duck, duck, goose, but I was a dodgeball champion.

Step 1. Contact your avatarist and ask politely for a gender-bent avatar, or claim an appropriate one from the Avatar Adoption Center (especially if your avatarist has placed opposite-gender avatars there and is no longer taking requests).
Step 1.5. If you never changed back after the first Gender Bender Week, consider doing it for the upcoming one. *cough* You know who you are.

Step 2. If your avatarist is missing in action and/or gives permission for others to edit their work, come to the Gender Bender Avatar Request Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102624) and find an inspired artist.

Step 3. Sometime during your Monday, February 16, change your avatar and/or gender symbol.

Step 4. Sit back and enjoy the confusion, the freedom, and the good-spirited jokes.

banjo1985
2009-01-19, 06:41 AM
Possibly the most entertaining opening post I've read outside the Games threads for a long time. :smallbiggrin:

Count me in, I'll see what I can throw together for this year, my GB avatar from last year is a bit rough around the edges.

Rettu Skcollob
2009-01-19, 06:42 AM
Argh, now I will have to stop avoiding learning how to make females in Inkscape... Ah well. I think I'll bend my original Orcish Avatar though... Bending Vincent Vega feels... Wrong.

Mordokai
2009-01-19, 07:13 AM
I believe the good doctor is busy, so I doubt I'll be participating this time around :smallconfused: But if I do manage to commision another avatar from him, I'm so there! :smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2009-01-19, 07:31 AM
That was a great opening Quin. I'l be participating, and can probably make some medium quality avatars. Note to self - Learn Inkscape or stop trying to resize things.

Raz_Fox
2009-01-19, 08:01 AM
This might be fun. Then again, this might confuse people. Wait, was that supposed to be a downside? :smallbiggrin:

Yep, the Raz is in!

randman22222
2009-01-19, 08:19 AM
I are in. And no womanised 'dame' will appear in mine. Of course, I suppose the P.I. is slightly masculanised, or whatever the proper word is. :smallconfused:

Assassin89
2009-01-19, 08:21 AM
I might join, it could give me an opportunity to use female template I made on inkscape.

Emperor Ing
2009-01-19, 08:25 AM
Im in as usual. I got no idea what im gonna be though

Evil DM Mark3
2009-01-19, 08:27 AM
In, in, in, ininin, ininininnnnn!

CrimsonAngel
2009-01-19, 08:30 AM
Woot gender bender! The female CA!

Dr. Bath
2009-01-19, 08:33 AM
Possibly the most entertaining opening post I've read outside the Games threads for a long time. :smallbiggrin:

Count me in, I'll see what I can throw together for this year, my GB avatar from last year is a bit rough around the edges.

You could always swap with Mrs. Banjo. :smalltongue:

And yes, wonderful opening post, Quincunx! Everything has a parallel in Greek mythology, however tenuous. (this was not a tenuous one)

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-19, 08:59 AM
I'm in. The last oen was a lot of fun.

Mauve Shirt
2009-01-19, 10:19 AM
Hm. To use last year's, or to beg for new art? Tough.

Neko Toast
2009-01-19, 10:37 AM
My avatar really doesn't have a distinct gender at the moment, even though I refer to Shox as 'he' sometimes.

I know! I'll make both!:smalltongue:

Player_Zero
2009-01-19, 10:54 AM
Skeletons don't have gender either.

InaVegt
2009-01-19, 11:01 AM
Skeletons don't have gender either.

Actually, they do. Human skeletons, at the very least, have a gender.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-19, 11:08 AM
Hm. To use last year's, or to beg for new art? Tough.
Last years, go for last years.:smallwink:

Fredthefighter
2009-01-19, 11:09 AM
Well, Dwarven women aren't much different from Dwarven men. What the hell, count me in. I suppose I will have to be known as Francine on that week.

Mauve Shirt
2009-01-19, 11:13 AM
Last years, go for last years.:smallwink:

It took me a minute to realize why Sneak cared. :smalltongue:

Player_Zero
2009-01-19, 12:08 PM
Actually, they do. Human skeletons, at the very least, have a gender.

Your semantics bore me. Given two skeletons I doubt most anyone would be able to tell the difference.

My point as that given a picture of a male skeleton there really isn't any point in editting it to look like a female skeleton because they look like a skeleton and that's all they look like. See, that's how comprehension works.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-19, 12:10 PM
In.
And Onasuma's drawing a sexy female Dirky.

The Neoclassic
2009-01-19, 12:12 PM
This is excellent... I've been meaning to get a new avatar, and I've seen several male goblins in the adoption center. Much easier to find than female goblins. :smallsmile:

onasuma
2009-01-19, 12:20 PM
Im in as per usual, its never gonna get old. Ever.

Excepting requests if anyone fancies pm me specifically, if not, i may just grab you from the thread.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-19, 12:25 PM
In like Fin!
Nice opener, by the way. :smallbiggrin:

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-19, 12:48 PM
My avatar's ready. I actually thought I'd be rustier, since I haven't done any OotS style stuff recently but I might have to make a masculine version of this as my new avi;

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9162/genderbenderweekiiiry3.gif

Its basically I feminised version of what I'm wearing now. That is to say, my usual jacket (faux denim cotton, faded), a dark blue jerkin (that is to say a sleeveless jacket with many pockets) a blue undershirt, jeans and...goggles (no, I don't wear the goggles in public...very often ¬_¬).

Jibar
2009-01-19, 03:41 PM
Uh oh. Guys, what do I do?

I changed for the first one to female (one of the last surviving swappers! Woo!), turned male for the last one... what's left, because I think it'd be hard to do an In-The-Middle-Muffin.

Kaelaroth
2009-01-19, 03:43 PM
... *sneakily huggles Jibar*
Well, Jibs, you could just make a whole new sex? Perhaps with green as a central gender colour rather than blue or pink.

Meanwhile, mine's all ready.

Illiterate Scribe
2009-01-19, 03:53 PM
Jibar:how about an amoebomuffin, budding other smaller muffins off itself?

Anyway, if anyone has a request, I'm in, although I'm still at a loss for how the 'lol i trol u' face can become female ...

onasuma
2009-01-19, 04:31 PM
Uh oh. Guys, what do I do?

I changed for the first one to female (one of the last surviving swappers! Woo!), turned male for the last one... what's left, because I think it'd be hard to do an In-The-Middle-Muffin.

The manly muffin was incredibly manly. This time, Id go for a group shot.

The Orange Zergling
2009-01-19, 07:29 PM
Ooh, this thing again, I'll likely participate. I wonder if I can figure out how to make a feminine Zergling this time 'round... :smallconfused:

Cobra_Ikari
2009-01-19, 07:53 PM
I might participate...I suppose it would depend on if anyone really wanted to make a female Cobra avatar?

If not, I can always just hit on everyone, like I have the last two GB weeks. And, you know, every day in between... >.>

RabbitHoleLost
2009-01-19, 08:05 PM
Rabbit'll be pulling the gnome Hatter out of her hat for this one.
Also, ahem.
Quin, that was fantastic.

OverdrivePrime
2009-01-19, 08:08 PM
Hmm... how in the blue hells would I look as a woman? Most people I know instinctively make gagging noises as the first thought of it. I'll give it a try though - it's bound to be entertaining, if just for freaking out a few friends. :smallbiggrin:

Pandaren
2009-01-19, 08:12 PM
As I've been using a non-oots style avatar for every single gender bender week, I think now would be a good time to start.

sooo....

PWEASE!!!

I can haz female pandaren avy from one of the many talented artists out there.

I'd pm the person who made this avy originally, but I haven't seen them around in a while and I don't want to bother him. A good pandaren for refrence=current avy, if you want more refrences, just google, pandaren, or female pandaren.

Hopefully you have safe-search on, if not, you dirty, dirty person.

On a less....ahem subject, awesome opening post, you do not see that often off the free-form threads.

Mr. Moon
2009-01-19, 08:48 PM
*slow, respectful applause to Quin*

*finally realizes that it actually has something to do with the thread*
*sighs*

Anyways, yeah. I've already asked Bath and Jack for avatars. Hopefully, I'll have an avatar for it this year.
*crosses fingers*

If anyone else wants to give it a shot, I'll reward it with a sketch of their OC.

Elrond
2009-01-19, 09:48 PM
Alright!!! im in but im not great at drawing females but ill see what i can do also ill give a helping hand with gender bending anyones avvys if the want:smallsmile:

Oh and Pandaren ill give it a try:smallsmile:

Pandaren
2009-01-19, 09:56 PM
Alright!!! im in but im not great at drawing females but ill see what i can do also ill give a helping hand with gender bending anyones avvys if the want:smallsmile:

Oh and Pandaren ill give it a try:smallsmile:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssss ssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, I appreciate your service greatly.

Teela-Y
2009-01-19, 10:06 PM
Wow, this is amusing. I don't have an avatar like everyone else's, but I bet I could get around to first making an avatar like me. x3 Soon. This is an inspirational, witty topic however.

Groundhog
2009-01-19, 11:06 PM
I'll try to do it. (it should be easier, considering that a male body is a heck of a lot simpler than a female one...) Maybe I can use the opportunity to fix up my regular avvie as well.

RTGoodman
2009-01-19, 11:08 PM
Ooh, this thing again, I'll likely participate. I wonder if I can figure out how to make a feminine Zergling this time 'round... :smallconfused:

Well, just do what I did for my last-minute Gender-Bender avatar last year - add a bow, some longer eyelashes, and some makeup and you're all set.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/LHSMasterP/KrugginaAvatar.png

I'll probably make a new one for this year, though, now that I know how to use Inkscape and am more confident in my avataring skills.

Assassin89
2009-01-19, 11:09 PM
Well, just do what I did for my last-minute Gender-Bender avatar last year - add a bow, some longer eyelashes, and some makeup and you're all set.

Good old tertiary gender features. useful, but not that convincing

RTGoodman
2009-01-19, 11:15 PM
Good old tertiary gender features. useful, but not that convincing

Well, it's much easier just to add those to an already-existing avatar than to redo a whole body shape and all that. Either way, it's probably the easiest way I know of to make a feminine zergling like TOZ mentioned...

Rutskarn
2009-01-19, 11:33 PM
We could have gone for Steampunk Week. That would have been safe.

But no. No, you all tempted fate. You all called the lightning, sowed the seeds of your own madness.

I will deliver. Oh, I will deliver.

Serpentine
2009-01-19, 11:43 PM
Yay, another opportunity to show of Sinuous! :smallbiggrin:

In like Fin!It's "In like Flynn". As in, "In like Errol Flynn". I feel obliged to correct you on this out of Aussie patriotic pride and I just saw a movie with him in it (Captian Blood, I think it was) and ommigoh *SWOON*

I might participate...I suppose it would depend on if anyone really wanted to make a female Cobra avatar?If it's just a matter of changing colours and/or adding a bow or somesuch, sure, I'll do it.

Recaiden: It's a bit hard to make a female echidna, but maybe I could finish the red-flame one for you?

mercurymaline
2009-01-19, 11:55 PM
Hmm....to participate or no? I sat out last year...

RTGoodman
2009-01-20, 12:06 AM
Well, I managed to hammer out a Gender-Bent avatar for the week. I think it looks pretty good to be the second female I've made (especially since the first, Sirek's version of Kerriss from Anti-Heroes, was basically just copying another). I may be able to take requests if anyone should happen to want one from me.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/rtg0922/Kruggina2.png

Da Beast
2009-01-20, 12:42 AM
Sounds fun, I just need to figure out which avatar to bend. Never done a female avatar before, so this ought to be interesting.

Elrond
2009-01-20, 12:52 AM
Is it a rule that your not aloud to show your avvys before the week??

Well if it is sorry ill just spoiler it
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh120/Elfunzo/GBElrond01.gif What do you think?? i really like it:smallsmile:

Rutskarn
2009-01-20, 01:07 AM
I'm going to be test-marketing avatar sketches myself.

Except I'll be doing so in the House of Horrors. Seems like the right locale, don't you agree?

(maniacal laughter)

RTGoodman
2009-01-20, 01:22 AM
Is it a rule that your not aloud to show your avvys before the week??

Well if it is sorry ill just spoiler it
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh120/Elfunzo/GBElrond01.gif What do you think?? i really like it:smallsmile:

I don't think so, I usually just Spoiler things to make things look more neat and organized. Either way, there'll probably be people that start putting their gender-bent avatars at least a week or two in advance, and some that'll keep 'em up WELL after it's over.

onasuma
2009-01-20, 02:25 AM
I might participate...I suppose it would depend on if anyone really wanted to make a female Cobra avatar?

Hell yeah I do. Totally called.

Ceric
2009-01-20, 03:06 AM
Cool, this'll be my first GB. Let's see if I can make an avatar myself. Of course, I'll come running back in here in about a week and ask someone anyways, but it's nice to try.

Ninja Chocobo
2009-01-20, 03:24 AM
I'm not sure what I should do here. Perhaps I should repeat the effort from the year before last and replace the black in my avatar with pink and call it 'Kunoichi Chocobo'.

Fake edit: In my regular avatar, I mean.

Coidzor
2009-01-20, 03:27 AM
My main problem is that I don't even know if I'll be using an avatar in a day or two... Let alone such planning... Hmm.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-20, 06:19 AM
It's "In like Flynn". As in, "In like Errol Flynn". I feel obliged to correct you on this out of Aussie patriotic pride and I just saw a movie with him in it (Captian Blood, I think it was) and ommigoh *SWOON*

I'm pretty sure he means Fin, in this case, since it's said quite often in WW recruiting threads, well, often said by Festy. The poster named Fin often posts early, and thus the lazy pun survives. Or something like that. But I'm fairly sure it's intentional!

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-20, 06:36 AM
I've tweaked my female!bisected avatar a bit, which one do you guys think I should use?

First: http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9162/genderbenderweekiiiry3.gif

New: http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/5662/genderbenderweekiiiez7.gif

I've tidied up the symbol on the book, changed the high heels to trainers (I didn't really think they matched the rest of the outfit) and tweaked the hair, hair colour and goggles a bit.

Evil DM Mark3
2009-01-20, 06:47 AM
I prefer the first, but mostly because the second's hair looks wrong.

Quincunx
2009-01-20, 07:10 AM
On Bisected's avatar: The fall of hair by the side of the head in the first one is more appealing--the second bares the ear, and there is none--but otherwise the revised avatar is better. Both were well-done considering that you hadn't been making avatars for some time.

On Elrond's avatar: I like it also and have always admired your vivid, contrasting avatar colors, bright enough to be visible and not so bright as to be garish.

On CrimsonAngel's avatar: . . .Geez, that was fast! And good! I'm sorry for people who missed the 'sneak preview' which was only in place for a few hours, although that idea is tempting in and of itself.

On avatar requests: I'm pulling requests from the request thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102624) only. Other avatarists may vary, but requests in this thread run the risk of being lost in the general chatter.

On responses to the opening: Thank you all.

randman22222
2009-01-20, 07:40 AM
I've tweaked my female!bisected avatar a bit, which one do you guys think I should use?

First: http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9162/genderbenderweekiiiry3.gif

New: http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/5662/genderbenderweekiiiez7.gif

I've tidied up the symbol on the book, changed the high heels to trainers (I didn't really think they matched the rest of the outfit) and tweaked the hair, hair colour and goggles a bit.

I vote the new one. :smallsmile:

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-20, 11:32 AM
OK, keeping in mind the comments, I've moved the hair forward a bit more again. I experimented with having a bit of hair coming out from under the goggles' strap but it didn't look right.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/9537/genderbenderweekiiiaa3.gif

The Bushranger
2009-01-20, 03:00 PM
Erin shall return! :smallbiggrin:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/MsGhostranger.png
Thanks Doc!

Fredthefighter
2009-01-20, 03:23 PM
May I introduce Francine "Theo" Dora Warrior.
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/celtois/GBfred.png
She looks like she could be Frederick's girlfriend.

Boo
2009-01-20, 03:57 PM
That doesn't look right... Where's the beard?

Da Beast
2009-01-20, 04:02 PM
I made a few versions of my current avatar.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k23/pquekadl/bentversions.png

Any comments/advice?

Fredthefighter
2009-01-20, 04:09 PM
That doesn't look right... Where's the beard?

Dwarven women don't have beards. That's the difference between dwarven men and dwarven women, as well as the biological and anatomical differences you associate with humans.
Anyway, I would like to thank Celtois for Francine.

Quincunx
2009-01-20, 04:36 PM
On Brennus's avatars:
(lifts arms into avatar's position)(pokes self in the side of either breast)

Not a natural angle, there, although I see where it was based on holding the gun in the third avatar. If you use the third, don't change anything. If you use one of the others, raise the left shoulder, the one facing the viewer, until it's just a whisker away from the head circle. Re-drawing the arm from there to the current elbow position will lengthen the arm and make the hand appear to be pressing up from underneath, a more natural "what the heck just sprouted here?!" motion. I prefer the puzzled eyebrows of the central avatar to the horrified ones.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-20, 04:40 PM
Dwarven women don't have beards. That's the difference between dwarven men and dwarven women, as well as the biological and anatomical differences you associate with humans.

Psh. You're Disc-fu is weak. ALL dwarves have beards. The babies have stubble. :smallcool: (see: illustration for toffee rat-onna-stick in Nanny Ogg's Cookbook)

Boo
2009-01-20, 04:40 PM

No, no, no. All dwarves have beards. Pfft, you keep thinking you know dwarves, but you can't even remember this. There's not even any stubble! I mean, are you deranged?

The Orange Zergling
2009-01-20, 04:42 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/LHSMasterP/KrugginaAvatar.png

I'll probably make a new one for this year, though, now that I know how to use Inkscape and am more confident in my avataring skills.

Ah, good old stereotypes. :smalltongue: I had been considering that, and likely will... or maybe I'll gender bend an old Town character again (not that anybody remembers them or anything).

UncleWolf
2009-01-20, 04:45 PM
Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this one.

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo338/Kirbybane/GBWolfbane.png

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-20, 04:46 PM
Ah, good old stereotypes. :smalltongue: I had been considering that, and likely will... or maybe I'll gender bend an old Town character again (not that anybody remembers them or anything).
Mate, you'l need to stay with this one, like I did with mine, or face the angry mob.
I've become really used to your avatar....

celtois
2009-01-20, 05:01 PM
I will be participating ...I have the avatar all made an everything :smalltongue:

SoD
2009-01-20, 05:41 PM
I'm in...grr...don't like making female avatars...so many extra curves makes it more difficult...narg. I guess I'll edit Faye, change her from a teifling to a gnome, and see what else I can do.

Allysian
2009-01-20, 05:46 PM
Oh, I should ask someone to make me one....hmm. Except that I dont have a normal avvie!!! DUNDUNDUN!!!!

Elrond
2009-01-20, 05:59 PM
On Elrond's avatar: I like it also and have always admired your vivid, contrasting avatar colors, bright enough to be visible and not so bright as to be garish.
Why thank you:smallbiggrin:^.^

Uncle Festy
2009-01-20, 07:34 PM
I'm pretty sure he means Fin, in this case, since it's said quite often in WW recruiting threads, well, often said by Festy. The poster named Fin often posts early, and thus the lazy pun survives. Or something like that. But I'm fairly sure it's intentional!

Close. I rarely do the whole 'in like Fin' thing, but the point is, whenever Fin joins a werewolf game, he says, "In, with cake!" So, I'm in like Fin. Namely, with cake. :smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2009-01-20, 08:08 PM
This isn't the death note thread?:smallconfused:

I'll recolor mySerpentine's echidna and maybe add a bow or something. Darn them not having any visible differences between genders!:smallfurious:

Elrond
2009-01-20, 08:17 PM
I LOVE DEATH NOTE anyway im just repeating that i will help with GB requests and such:smallsmile:

Khaeta
2009-01-20, 08:19 PM
i suppose i'm in. of course, due to my lack of good picture software and crappiness at paint, I would like to request a female version of my current avi

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-20, 08:36 PM
i suppose i'm in. of course, due to my lack of good picture software and crappiness at paint, I would like to request a female version of my current avi

I might try this tommorow morning (I've got a lecture first thing). There's a thread on the arts and craft board for this BTW.

Ego Slayer
2009-01-20, 08:38 PM
Suppose I could break out the smexy catboy again.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/EgoSlayer/catman.gif
Think he's in need of an edit though. But whaaattt...

UncleWolf
2009-01-20, 08:40 PM

Black pants, dark red tunic.
(in my opinion anyway)

FireFox
2009-01-20, 08:46 PM
Aw man, I remember last year, when I had first joined. :smallbiggrin:
I'm absolutely in, just hopeful I can get my avatar made by somebody. >.>

Mr. Moon
2009-01-20, 08:50 PM
I repeat my offer. I'll trade arts for avatar.
I'll even make it a good sketch. I PROMISE.
Pretty please?

Pretty please?
><

Assassin89
2009-01-20, 09:27 PM
I just drew these two.

http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp78/adwren/femaleassassin89.png
Assassin GB

http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp78/adwren/femaleAdwren.png
Adwren (my D&D character) GB

Recaiden
2009-01-20, 09:34 PM

How's this?: And with more pink, just for fun:
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm316/RockShade/kopakaGB.png http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm316/RockShade/kopakaGBPink.png

Echidna avatar by Serpentine, edited by Recaiden, with special thanks to Kaelaroth (flaming pink stoats FTW):
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm316/RockShade/GirlEchidnaL.png http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm316/RockShade/GirlEchidnaBowL.png
Or should it look the other direction?
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm316/RockShade/GirlEchidnaBow.png http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm316/RockShade/GirlEchidna.png

Coidzor
2009-01-20, 09:49 PM
Definitely the right-facing echidnas...

Edit: Right-facing with bow...

Too bad space constraints make it so you can't also have it so that the tongue wiggles in the converse wave....

Rutskarn
2009-01-20, 09:53 PM
Right-facing bowkidna.

Rettu Skcollob
2009-01-20, 10:16 PM
Well, here's the first draft of my Genderbent original Orc Avatar. Not as impressive as some others, but oh well :3 I'll probably change the cloak and hair a bit more.

http://i43.tinypic.com/affxus.png

And here's the original.

http://i35.tinypic.com/34zxfmu.gif

Elrond
2009-01-21, 12:28 AM
Aw man, I remember last year, when I had first joined. :smallbiggrin:
I'm absolutely in, just hopeful I can get my avatar made by somebody. >.>
I can do it if you want??:smallsmile:

Rutskarn
2009-01-21, 12:31 AM
So I decided that if I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do this right.

And by right, I mean very, very, very wrong.

I'm working through the beta in the House of Horrors as we speak.

Coidzor
2009-01-21, 12:53 AM
Yay.

What is this house of horrors of which you speak?

Rutskarn
2009-01-21, 12:54 AM
Check the arts and crafts subforum.

Khaeta
2009-01-21, 04:33 PM
hmmm... i was just thinking, what sort of effect do you suppose this is going to have on the "girl thread"? I'd mention the "guy thread" too, but I don't think there is one at the moment.

Coidzor
2009-01-21, 04:44 PM
^: Well, I should hope that no one is going to be too obnoxious. :smallannoyed:

V: I was referring to how people might act during genderbent week in regards to the Girl Thread.

Assassin89
2009-01-21, 04:50 PM
Well, I should hope that no one is going to be too obnoxious. :smallannoyed:

What do you mean by too obnoxious? Do you mean that the avatar is something that belongs outside of this thread?

The Orange Zergling
2009-01-21, 05:36 PM
So I threw these together quickly, and am now wracked with indecision. Which version do you think is better? The left version is smaller because the wings are splayed out which hits the horizontal size limit on avatars.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Shadowknife/fzerglings.png

UncleWolf
2009-01-21, 05:39 PM
So I threw these together quickly, and am now wracked with indecision. Which version do you think is better? The left version is smaller because the wings are splayed out which hits the horizontal size limit on avatars.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Shadowknife/fzerglings.png

I'd go with the right one.

Coidzor
2009-01-21, 05:41 PM
Orange Zergling, I would agree with Wolfbane and say the right one. Since it is a better view without squinting, especially within the constraints of an avatar.

Rutskarn
2009-01-21, 05:43 PM
I'm going to go ahead and third that one.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-21, 05:53 PM
I repeat my offer. I'll trade arts for avatar.
I'll even make it a good sketch. I PROMISE.
Pretty please?

Done and done. Should be sitting in your pm box right about now.

Sorry about last year again. D:

The Orange Zergling
2009-01-21, 06:05 PM
Wow, that was quick. Alright, the right one it is. I might touch up the exact placement of the wings since I already see a flaw or two with it... No, I'm not a perfectionist, why do you ask? :smalltongue:

Mr. Moon
2009-01-21, 08:13 PM
Done and done. Should be sitting in your pm box right about now.

Sorry about last year again. D:

Since I asked you before I offered arts...
Want something anyway?
I'll need a reference.

Allysian
2009-01-21, 09:28 PM
Um, hullo! Could someone genderbend my <male> avatar? Please? And like, I have a candle, if that helps.

although I don't see how it would, hmmm.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2009-01-21, 09:55 PM
I'm going to annoy people in my PbP games, and get myself a gender. I'm going to go with female. (During the Catmuffin week, half of our group were catmuffins)

Zeful
2009-01-21, 10:03 PM
Well, here's the first draft of my Genderbent original Orc Avatar. Not as impressive as some others, but oh well :3 I'll probably change the cloak and hair a bit more.

http://i43.tinypic.com/affxus.png

And here's the original.

http://i35.tinypic.com/34zxfmu.gif

You might want to shorten her tusks, they're really close to her eyes.

I might join in this, and bother Ninja Chocobo for an Avatar, but meh.

Ninja Chocobo
2009-01-22, 06:18 AM
I might join in this, and bother Ninja Chocobo for an Avatar, but meh.

I'd be happy to oblige, if you'd be willing to upgrade your opinion from 'might, meh'.

Rettu Skcollob
2009-01-22, 06:36 AM
You might want to shorten her tusks, they're really close to her eyes.

Hmm. You're right. They're the same size as the males, though. I'm not sure if Orc females have shorter tusks, I'll have to check later.

Zeful
2009-01-22, 12:32 PM
Hmm. You're right. They're the same size as the males, though. I'm not sure if Orc females have shorter tusks, I'll have to check later.

Since it's a fantasy race it does if you want them to. If you don't want to shorten the tusks, move the eyes upward so their closer to the hairline like on the male version. That should fix the "I'm in danger of stabbing my eye out if I smile to widely" effect she currently has.

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-22, 01:39 PM
Um, hullo! Could someone genderbend my <male> avatar? Please? And like, I have a candle, if that helps.

although I don't see how it would, hmmm.

I'll try (there is a thread specifically for requesting avatar on the Art and Crafts forum BTW).

EDIT: Finished and PM'd.

Elrond
2009-01-22, 11:27 PM
Firefox heres your gender bent avvy what do you think??

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh120/Elfunzo/GBFireFox01.gif
120x120
Credits in sig if used and that stuff:smallsmile:
Sorry that im not to good at females:smallfrown:

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-23, 06:47 AM
Just for fun I did another variation on my female!Bisected avatar. Don't upset Bisectette (Bisectty? Bisetta?);

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2773/genderbenderweekiiibatthl6.gif

KerfuffleMach2
2009-01-25, 11:49 PM
I am definitely doing this. And, I will do my own, so as not to burden any of you avatarists. I already have a good idea in mind.

Trizap
2009-01-25, 11:50 PM
look at me avvy.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2009-01-25, 11:58 PM
What, already? I barely have enough time to dryclean my dress and dust off my wig!

Or I could get a new one. With, like, real hair. Hmmm.... lazy, or greedy? Lazy.... or greedy? Decisions, decisions.

Reinholdt
2009-01-26, 12:08 AM
look at me avvy.

>>
*is a sucker for the cat people* :smallredface: :smallbiggrin:

Neko Toast
2009-01-26, 12:21 AM
Got my Gender Bender week avi done.

Heheh. Poor Shox is gender confused.

SoD
2009-01-26, 01:30 AM
Finished, thanks to the fine work of Bisected8. Thanks, buddy.

Person1123
2009-01-26, 07:46 AM
I'm in. And I have me avvie all ready, too!

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-26, 07:48 AM
Finished, thanks to the fine work of Bisected8. Thanks, buddy.

No problem.

Mordokai
2009-01-26, 07:51 AM
What, already? I barely have enough time to dryclean my dress and dust off my wig!

Or I could get a new one. With, like, real hair. Hmmm.... lazy, or greedy? Lazy.... or greedy? Decisions, decisions.

Ah, the gender bent Fullbladder! :smallbiggrin: So very sexy... Yeah, I remember your avatar from last year, it was one of the best, at least in my opinion :smallsmile: Can't wait to see it again.

As for me, I'm singing praises to good doctor Bath. He really outdid himself this time and I can hardly wait for GB week to roll around, so everybody will see the masterpieces he made :smallbiggrin: Though I'm pretty sure it will give some people nightmares :smallamused:

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-26, 08:14 AM
Ah, the gender bent Fullbladder! :smallbiggrin: So very sexy... Yeah, I remember your avatar from last year, it was one of the best, at least in my opinion :smallsmile: Can't wait to see it again.

As for me, I'm singing praises to good doctor Bath. He really outdid himself this time and I can hardly wait for GB week to roll around, so everybody will see the masterpieces he made :smallbiggrin: Though I'm pretty sure it will give some people nightmares :smallamused:

I personally can't wait to see what female!Evil!Paladin looks like ¬_¬

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-26, 08:50 AM
I have my GB avatar ready to go! But... I'm trying to resist putting it up until it's actually GB week... but I love it so much.

Need...strength...to continue being a man...:smallamused:

Fredthefighter
2009-01-26, 01:39 PM
I personally can't wait to see what female!Evil!Paladin looks like ¬_¬

Don't we all. :smallbiggrin: :smalltongue:

Cristo Meyers
2009-01-26, 01:48 PM
I have my GB avatar ready to go! But... I'm trying to resist putting it up until it's actually GB week... but I love it so much.

You are such a dork...:smalltongue:

Dirk Kris
2009-01-26, 02:03 PM

Yes, yes he is.
I too have a wonderful GB avy to debut, but I'm holding firmly onto my...you know...until the time is right.
...no, not literally.
PUT AWAY THE MACE!

Fredthefighter
2009-01-26, 02:05 PM

Cristo, you are on a forum based around webcomics and D&D, there are bound to be a few dorks here. Fortunately, Twobit isn't one of them.

onasuma
2009-01-26, 05:08 PM

Meh, Ive been trying to give that up for years.

VistaniMistress
2009-01-26, 06:51 PM
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2623/gypsymalevw9.png

Darkcomet
2009-01-26, 06:54 PM
*points at avatar*

I decided to get one because of Fullbladder, actually.

Cookie for reference. Unless you're Fullbladder.

Mordokai
2009-01-26, 06:56 PM
No offence, but... she's a little flat chested.

Darkcomet
2009-01-26, 06:58 PM
I thought so at first too, but I decided it was just the rather dark outfit myself. *shrug*

Noir_Cat
2009-01-26, 07:03 PM
How does one gender-bend a Cheshire Cat?

Boo
2009-01-27, 02:24 AM
Cheshire Rat? Mat? Gnat? Vat? Brat? Prat? Tw--no, that one is a bad idea.

Reinholdt
2009-01-27, 02:28 AM
How does one gender-bend a Cheshire Cat?

With blue and green stripes?

RTGoodman
2009-01-27, 02:29 AM

I have to say, I've been eagerly awaiting some folks' avatar, and yours is one of them. I don't hang out in the Town or wherever exactly it is that your Paladin character came from, but I was VERY sad to him fall. However, I still eagerly await the gender-bent version, which I can't imagine NOT being awesome.

banjo1985
2009-01-27, 07:33 AM
Well lucky me, I have two avatars for GB week. I think Onasuma's avvie and my own will have to be alternated from day to day, they're both too schmexy not to use. :smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2009-01-27, 12:17 PM
Just stickin' with last year's, meself...

Noir_Cat
2009-01-28, 12:54 AM
That could work, Reinholdt; but what I mean is, the Cheshire Cat is really genderless, isn't it? Well, I know that in the disney movie the Cat was voiced by a guy. I actually hadn't read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland yet.

So...a blue and green girl Cheshire? Sounds fun.

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-28, 09:01 AM
Just stickin' with last year's, meself...

Where's the fun in that? :smallbiggrin: :smalltongue:

Serpentine
2009-01-28, 09:04 AM
I'm proud of him, that's where :smalltongue:

PhoeKun
2009-01-29, 02:13 AM
If bending someone else's gender counts, then I'm in *points to shiny new avvie* Otherwise, I'm comfortable with who I am, and don't really care to change that for a week.

ghost_warlock
2009-01-29, 03:03 AM
*snicker*

So, what do y'all think of g/b-Pickman?

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq339/ghost_warlock/pickman007-1.png

I had trouble deciding on a color scheme, but the dark, rich red seems to suit him her. :smalltongue:

RabbitHoleLost
2009-01-29, 03:09 AM
*snicker*

So, what do y'all think of g/b-Pickman?

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq339/ghost_warlock/pickman007.png

I had trouble deciding on a color scheme, but the dark, rich red seems to suit him her. :smalltongue:

That is possibly one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.
I'd tap that.

Mordokai
2009-01-29, 03:37 AM
Is it wrong I'm actually not disturbed by that?

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-29, 03:38 AM
Ditto for me.

I like it.

ghost_warlock
2009-01-29, 03:48 AM

I'm not really surprised you're not disturbed by it. After all, doesn't Pickman kinda look like Flora? :smallbiggrin:

banjo1985
2009-01-29, 04:48 AM
Disturbed? I'm slightly attracted actually...

...forget I said that/creepysillytalk

Mordokai
2009-01-29, 06:18 AM
I'm not really surprised you're not disturbed by it. After all, doesn't Pickman kinda look like Flora? :smallbiggrin:

Now see, that's kinda disturbing :smalltongue:

Boo
2009-01-29, 06:36 AM
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq339/ghost_warlock/pickman007.png

Hey there baby. Wanna get to know each other? :smallwink:

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-30, 07:53 PM
I don't know whether to reach for the brain bleach or the phone.

2009-01-31, 12:42 AM
You people have no restraint. It is for this reason that I am waiting to change my avatar this year.

onasuma
2009-01-31, 05:24 AM
You people have no restraint. It is for this reason that I am waiting to change my avatar this year.

I hear you fullbladder. Its shameful the way these people act.

VampireRot
2009-01-31, 10:29 PM
This looks like its going to be fun! I can't wait to get my brand new avatar changed into a female vampire! A hot female vampire... :smallamused:

BisectedBrioche
2009-02-04, 04:45 PM
Wouldn't a female vampire be cold? Being undead an all.

eidreff
2009-02-04, 05:34 PM
A hot, cold chick?

I couldnt wait to sawp my avvi.... That and i would have forgotten if i hadn't changed it sooner

Teela-Y
2009-02-05, 07:58 PM
Hey there baby. Wanna get to know each other? :smallwink:

Heheh, that's funny.

Yoritomo Himeko
2009-02-05, 08:43 PM
If I can get the right avatar, I'll participate in this.

Coidzor
2009-02-05, 08:45 PM
mmm... Hot and Sour vampiress soup. :smallbiggrin: Is my kinda meal. :smalltongue:

So who else is looking forward to it?

Elrond
2009-02-06, 02:00 AM
Oh ME ME ME!!! *puts up hand*:smallbiggrin:

Dragonrider
2009-02-06, 11:55 AM
Okay, so I jumped the gun a little bit. :smallbiggrin:

>.>
<.<

Actually, I misread and thought it started February SIXTH.

Still jumped the gun.

But that's okay. Being male is most interesting (even if so far I haven't run into anybody who doesn't know I'm genderbent) :smalltongue:

Fredthefighter
2009-02-06, 01:27 PM
Okay, so I jumped the gun a little bit. :smallbiggrin:

>.>
<.<

Actually, I misread and thought it started February SIXTH.

Still jumped the gun.

But that's okay. Being male is most interesting (even if so far I haven't run into anybody who doesn't know I'm genderbent) :smalltongue:

I noticed, but I just didn't bother saying anything. I had my GB avatar out back in January, just to try it out. Apparently, people don't like dwarf women.

Coidzor
2009-02-06, 05:55 PM
mmm. Partially it's because many people believe there either are no dwarven women, or they act and look exactly like the dwarven men except for what's under the chainmail and deep within their stony fortresses.

Also, because there's something scary about a buxom figure in pink armor wielding a warhammer.

I'm-a be a single mother for GB week :smallfrown: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Coidzor/pos13.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Coidzor/opossum_with_babies.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Coidzor/pregnant_opossum.jpg
Oh what a cruel world that forces me to make ends meet for my bebbehs without the support of anyone else.

VampireRot
2009-02-06, 06:16 PM
>,.,>
<,.,<

I guess I am an oxymoron while genderbent. a smoking-hot icy-cold vampiress. :smallconfused: I do not approve of hot and sour vampiress soup (I'm more sweet than sour anyway). I would rather have... baby possum stew. :smallamused: Dwarven... women?!? Never heard of em.

Mordokai
2009-02-06, 06:26 PM
*resists the temptation of putting the new avatar up right away*

Must... wait... a little... longer!

Elrond
2009-02-06, 09:05 PM
Oh come on i always love your avvys i cant wait to see it

2009-02-06, 09:15 PM
Evil Female Mordokai will be a terrifying vision of horror, if Evil Male Mordokai is any indication.

Alright I couldn't wait.

Felixaar
2009-02-06, 11:44 PM
I don't see any real necessity in waiting. Remember Catmuffin week?

Raging Gene Ray
2009-02-06, 11:48 PM
*resists the temptation of putting the new avatar up right away*

Must... wait... a little... longer!

Don't be so selfish, Mordy! You're not the only one who has to wait! Think about your fans!

Is it Female Mordy lording over Male Flora?

Is it more of a role reversal thing and we have female Flora bringing the whip down on male Mordy's innocent bum-bum?

There are so many combinations! Well, maybe only a few...but still, think of the fans! Post the avvie!

Surfing HalfOrc
2009-02-08, 07:21 PM
And here I am!

Dressed in Drag, Dancin' the Hula!!!

Actually, think of the story potentials if the OotS had stayed with the island orcs a bit longer. Hula, luaus, sacrificing virgins to the volcano gods! I figured a whole pirates and natives theme, not in/out/unrequited love, and done. :smallannoyed:

Meh... It's Rich's lie, let him tell it how he wishes, and I'll tell my lies the way I want!

Dragonrider
2009-02-09, 12:32 PM
I don't see any real necessity in waiting. Remember Catmuffin week?

Are you GB-ing?

Mordokai
2009-02-09, 06:49 PM
Yeah... couldn't hold it any longer...

*flexes neck*

Ok, who gets whipped first? :smallamused:

UncleWolf
2009-02-09, 07:01 PM
Nice. :smallbiggrin:

(P.S. You may want to change it so it says Happyturtle instead of Happyturle for you signature)

KingGolem
2009-02-09, 08:21 PM
Well, after a long break from these forums, I've decided that I too shall join in this event. :smallcool: However, I think that after this week I will be using a new avatar, for I feel that this one has sadly lost its razor edge.

Trizap
2009-02-09, 08:24 PM
eh, I decided to un-genderbend my avvy, but I switched back its still gender bent week, so I decided to switch back, that and technically the gender bent week is seven days away so whatever

Felixaar
2009-02-09, 08:49 PM
Are you GB-ing?

I will be. Bisected made me an avatar and I'll probably get around to loading it up soon. Certainly not. I've always been female and anyone who says any different is a filthy liar.

*flexes neck*

MEEEEE!!!

Deathslayer7
2009-02-09, 08:54 PM
oh drat. where's that bat when i need it? :smallamused:

TwoBitWriter
2009-02-09, 08:55 PM
*twirls, dances, high kicks*

Got a dollar, sailor? :smallwink:

UncleWolf
2009-02-09, 09:07 PM
@^: Heh :smallbiggrin:

Reinholdt
2009-02-09, 09:19 PM

*flexes neck*

Ah hah! In the end I shall be the one who prevails in holding off till GB week to put up their actual GB avatar!
Hahaha!!
>>
<<
*steps in line for Mordokai's whippings* :smallredface:

@ TwoBit- *gives a fifty* :smallredface:

Saint Nil
2009-02-09, 09:19 PM
Wow.:smalleek:

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2009-02-09, 09:51 PM
Why do I have a sudden urge to post in the Crush thread?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-02-09, 10:41 PM
http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/th_starwars-leia1.gif

Will this work???

Uncle Festy
2009-02-09, 11:00 PM
:smallbiggrin:
That's hilarious.

Quincunx
2009-02-10, 05:13 AM
Ah hah! In the end I shall be the one who prevails in holding off till GB week to put up their actual GB avatar!
Hahaha!! . . .

Why do you think I've been holding off until the last possible minute to bend my own avatar? ;)

Ninja Chocobo
2009-02-10, 05:18 AM
Why do you think I've been holding off until the last possible minute to bend my own avatar? ;)

And that I keep re-assuring myself I've got six whole days to bend Zeful's avatar.
fake e: Well, five and a bit whole days.

Darius Midnite
2009-02-10, 05:57 AM
And Daria is back! :smallbiggrin: Compliments to Sneak.

banjo1985
2009-02-10, 06:12 AM
Bugger...I must remember to go finish my GB avatar off. :smalleek:

Murska
2009-02-10, 06:36 AM
Hmmh. I don't see how I could make a female green Sauron's eye. :smallfrown:

Phase
2009-02-10, 06:45 AM
Yeah, I couldn't hold out. I'm a girl now, kapeesh?

BisectedBrioche
2009-02-10, 07:15 AM
Hmmh. I don't see how I could make a female green Sauron's eye. :smallfrown:

Make it pink? Give it eyelashes?

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 08:52 AM
Hahaha!!

You and me both Reinholdt, you and me both.

banjo1985
2009-02-10, 09:06 AM
Hello boys. :smallwink:

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 09:09 AM
...and it is constantly becoming harder to concentrate on my work.:smallwink:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-02-10, 09:10 AM
Hahaha!!
>>
<<
*steps in line for Mordokai's whippings* :smallredface:

@ TwoBit- *gives a fifty* :smallredface:
*points at self and joins Reinholdt and Wolfbane*

Hmm, Banjo, maybe we shouldn´t be running for friends but couple, if you keep that up...:smallwink::smalltongue:

banjo1985
2009-02-10, 09:11 AM
...and it is constantly becoming harder to concentrate on my work.:smallwink:

"And why on earth would that be, you big hunk of wolf you?"

*wiggles provocatively and strums a power chord*

"And if our dear Mordy is giving out the whippings, maybe he'd like to give me a little...entertainment?" :smallwink:

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 09:16 AM
Now most paladins would have run off for the hills screaming to their gods that they have failed them and would be begging for forgiveness.

Not me.

I chose one who was a little more...lenient in these matters.:smallwink:

Mordokai
2009-02-10, 09:19 AM
Hello boys. :smallwink:

Well aren't we sexy :smalltongue: :smallwink:

banjo1985
2009-02-10, 09:23 AM
Well aren't we sexy :smalltongue: :smallwink:

"Yes...yes we are." :smalltongue:

"Wanna go for a drink? I'm a lot of fun when I'm drunk." :smallwink:

Yes, I plan to speak in bright pink all the time. It'll make your eyes bleed eventually. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 09:25 AM
*puts arms around ladies*

How about I pay for the drinks?

Mordokai
2009-02-10, 09:30 AM
"Yes...yes we are." :smalltongue:

"Wanna go for a drink? I'm a lot of fun when I'm drunk." :smallwink:

Yes, I plan to speak in bright pink all the time. It'll make your eyes bleed eventually. :smalltongue:

"That's my color! :smallmad: You little wench..."

*catfight ensues*

banjo1985
2009-02-10, 09:41 AM
A sexy catfight. With long nails and hair pulling. And whips.

It's only bought to an end by the offer of drinks.

"I'm yours for a Black Russian."

Mordokai
2009-02-10, 09:45 AM
"Sex on the beach for me."

*looks around*

"WHAT?!"

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 09:48 AM
*calls for the bartender*

A Black Russian, a Sex on the Bench(whatever that is), and a pint of Bugman's Best.

*passes out the drinks*

Murska
2009-02-10, 10:02 AM
Make it pink? Give it eyelashes?

I thought of the pink thing but came to the conclusion that it'd look horribly... horrible.

Raz_Fox
2009-02-10, 10:19 AM
And Raz couldn't resist. Or rather, the Dread Pirate Raztiella couldn't resist any longer.

Avast, ye landlubbers! Yer money and yer life - it's a two-for-one deal, see?

Dirk Kris
2009-02-10, 10:28 AM
*resists urge*
Whew, made my Will save - awesome.

I will NOT be unveiling female Dirky until AFTER Valentine's Day.

...even though I love it.
...and it's not even naughty.

banjo1985
2009-02-10, 11:25 AM
*stumbles out into the street after half a dozen Black Russians*

*picks a fight with a bollard*

*falls over*

*mumbles with head in gutter*

"I am shhhoooo.......schexy."

Mordokai
2009-02-10, 11:27 AM
"Not to mention sluty..."

InaVegt
2009-02-10, 11:29 AM
Hello girls, are we feeling sexy today?

:wink:

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 11:34 AM
*puts his arms around Banjo and Mordokai*

Sorry sir, but I believe that I am going to be taking care of them tonight. :smallwink:

*turns to his companions*

Do either of you fine ladies need a place to stay and sober up?

My place is just around the corner.

banjo1985
2009-02-10, 12:01 PM
Banjina staggers around a bit and takes an unladylike swipe at Mordy.

"Wolfieeeee, she jush called me a schlut!"

She keels over into the gutter again, as is her want on a Saturday night. The fact its a Tuesday afternoon doesn't enter into it. :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-02-10, 12:09 PM
Dallas comes from a corner...Having had some drinks himself.
Heeeeeeeey.........Baniiiinna?
Whut colour is my haaaaaaaoood?

Reinholdt
2009-02-10, 12:14 PM
>>
<<
*clubs Wolfbane over the head with a 2 by 4 and knocks him out while no one is looking*

"Sorry about that Mrs. Mord and Banjina. It seems he's had too much to drink. I'll escort you home now."

Dallas-Dakota
2009-02-10, 12:16 PM
Heeeey, you ain´t taking Banina with you! She´s my friend and I´l escortt her home.
Dallas then offers his hand to Banjina.

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 12:42 PM
>>
<<
*clubs Wolfbane over the head with a 2 by 4 and knocks him out while no one is looking*

"Sorry about that Mrs. Mord and Banjina. It seems he's had too much to drink. I'll escort you home now."

*stands back up, rather angry*

@Reinholdt and DD: Fat chance. I'm not going to let a lecherous cat-boy do anything with those two.

Besides, I was the one who paid for their drinks(expensive ones too), so I get dibs. :smalltongue:

@Mordokai and Banjo:Now, now, stop with the name calling. I know a way that we could settle this.

*puts his arms around them both and starts guiding them to his house*

It's not a win/win situation, but more of a win/win...win one.:smallwink:

Reinholdt
2009-02-10, 12:45 PM
*looks at DD*
"I'll tranq Wolfbane, you grab Banjina, I grab Mordokai and we split?"

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 12:48 PM
*Hears the click of the tranq rifle being loaded*
Or we could always let the ladies decide who to go with?

Dallas-Dakota
2009-02-10, 01:25 PM
I dunno about Mordokai, but I´ve known Banjina here, for some time. And you´re not setting her in the direction of her house.... So I say she goes with me.....But I guess they should decide....
Looking at Reinholdt he adds.
And if are to drunk to pick us, we grab them and run for it.

Mordokai
2009-02-10, 01:26 PM
*Hears the click of the tranq rifle being loaded*
Or we could always let the ladies decide who to go with?

"This lady enjoys the bickering among... friends :smallamused:

Ain't it weird how little it takes to separate two friends?"

Reinholdt
2009-02-10, 01:31 PM
"This lady enjoys the bickering among... friends :smallamused:

Ain't it weird how little it takes to separate two friends?"
*looks at Mordokai and Cristo and tries very hard not to mention anything about hypocrisy*

*tranqs Wolfbane anyways. Because he's my friend. Clearly.*
"Come on Mord. I know I nice place where we can get you some torture tools and a new whip."

Dallas-Dakota
2009-02-10, 01:36 PM
Let´s go then, Banjina, I´m sure we can have fun too.:smallwink:

PhantomFox
2009-02-10, 01:38 PM
This might be fun to do if Andrew and Jessica didn't look so much alike in stick form. They'd just look like they swapped places. :smallfrown:

Mordokai
2009-02-10, 01:49 PM
*looks at Mordokai and Cristo and tries very hard not to mention anything about hypocrisy*

*tranqs Wolfbane anyways. Because he's my friend. Clearly.*
"Come on Mord. I know I nice place where we can get you some torture tools and a new whip."

((For your information, we've never fought over women. Mainly because I simply get every gal there is, without even trying, but...

Or maybe it was because he's married? Never quite sure :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin: ))

"Torture tools? You'd be willing to be my test bunny? That is... kitty? :smallamused: "

TwoBitWriter
2009-02-10, 01:50 PM
Anyone got a dollar? :smallwink:

Reinholdt
2009-02-10, 01:53 PM
"Torture tools? You'd be willing to be my test bunny? That is... kitty? :smallamused: "
"Always." :smallamused:

*gives Twila Wolfbane*
"It's even better than a dollar!"

TwoBitWriter
2009-02-10, 01:55 PM
Yay! Twila's got a wolfie! *snuggles*

Wanna dance? :smallamused:

Raging Gene Ray
2009-02-10, 01:55 PM
Anyone got a dollar? :smallwink:

*gives Twila Wolfbane*

Did you just pick up Wolfbane and stuff him into Twila's undawears?:smallconfused:

PhoeKun
2009-02-10, 02:08 PM
...This is always simultaneously my most and least favorite theme week every year. *shakes her head*

Zarrexaij
2009-02-10, 02:19 PM
I don't even need to change my gender symbol or avatar to gender bend. :smalltongue:

I can just get rid of the symbol and let hilarity assume. People will naturally assume I'm male when, last time I checked, I am biologically female.

Coidzor
2009-02-10, 02:22 PM
I am now traumatized.

Mordicia is married?! :smalleek:

To whom?! *blink blink*

Ed: I"m thinking only Wolfie's tail would've fit in there...

onasuma
2009-02-10, 02:28 PM
None of you have any will power! You are weak, you hear me! WEAK!

Also, dirk kris and gezina both have awesome avatars.

InaVegt
2009-02-10, 02:35 PM
Also, dirk kris and gezina both have awesome avatars.

Don't give yourself too much praise. :p

onasuma
2009-02-10, 02:46 PM
I dont know what you mea...

Oh wait... they're both by me.

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 03:12 PM
Yay! Twila's got a wolfie! *snuggles*

Wanna dance? :smallamused:

((gets back from test))

*wakes up*

Hey beautiful.

What's a pretty gal like you doing out here all alone with a wolf like me? :smallwink:

TwoBitWriter
2009-02-10, 03:15 PM
*smiles innocently*

"Why, taking this basket of goodies to my darling grandmother who lives alone in her cottage in the woods. Tee hee…”

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 03:21 PM
*looks around*

I don't see a basket, but as to the goodies...:smallwink:

Dirk Kris
2009-02-10, 03:28 PM
Krissy bursts into the clearing and grabs Twila. "Nuh-uh, Wolfy. You wanna get to her, you've gotta go through me." She stands in front of the other girl and tries hard to ignore the impromptu backrub Twila starts giving her.

unstattedCommoner
2009-02-10, 03:28 PM
Regular unstatted:

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww51/unstattedCommoner/avatar.png

Genderbent unstatted:

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww51/unstattedCommoner/avatar2.png

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 03:32 PM
Krissy bursts into the clearing and grabs Twila. "Nuh-uh, Wolfy. You wanna get to her, you've gotta go through me." She stands in front of the other girl and tries hard to ignore the impromptu backrub Twila starts giving her.
*ponders*

*inspiration strikes*

You're a rocker. You know the lyrics to "Two Heads are Better Than One" right?

Dirk Kris
2009-02-10, 03:34 PM
You're a rocker. You know the lyrics to "Two Heads are Better Than One" right?
"Indeed."
Krissy releases Twila and moves to stand behind Wolfbane.
"So, now you're supposed to eat us, right?"
She gives him a long wink.

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 03:37 PM
"Indeed."
Krissy releases Twila and moves to stand behind Wolfbane.
"So, now you're supposed to eat us, right?"
She gives him a long wink.

Well... you know that one line of the song...

Double the pleasure, triple the fun. :smallwink:

It give me an idea.

Dirk Kris
2009-02-10, 03:38 PM
Krissy grins and points to a small cave, the entrance partially hidden by long, hanging moss. "Well then - step into my office."

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 03:40 PM
((This is going to go badly for me, isn't it?))

As long as Twila can come too. :smallwink:

Coidzor
2009-02-10, 03:50 PM
Regular unstatted:

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww51/unstattedCommoner/avatar.png

Genderbent unstatted:

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww51/unstattedCommoner/avatar2.png

...@_@ ...

... That was a female avatar? :smalleek:

*hangs head in shame* ...I...I never looked at the eyelashes...

Dirk Kris
2009-02-10, 03:52 PM
Krissy smirks. "Silly Wolfy. Who do you think she was playing Red Riding Hood with?" She points at her hair. "This sort of makes me the default granny. Usually...well, nevermind. You'll see." She leads the way over to the cave and glances back over her shoulder, her mini-skirt dangerously short as she bends slightly to duck inside. "You coming or not?"

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 03:59 PM
*breaks the fourth wall and winks*

I'm coming.

*follows*

Dirk Kris
2009-02-10, 04:00 PM
...and we should probably leave it at that for the sake of banning...

...I mean, the CHILDREN.

TwoBitWriter
2009-02-10, 04:02 PM
Well, as long as you make a note that Twila went into the "office" too before the curtain slammed down! :smalltongue: