PDA

View Full Version : Gender Bender Week Avatar Requests

Quincunx
2009-01-19, 06:45 AM
Gender Bender Week III (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102623)

The clearinghouse for getting bent.

. . .What?

I much prefer to make female avatars, although in practice I seem to end up going through the thread and picking up the requests everyone else has passed over. If anyone wants to carry on with the Roman theme, however, I claim dibs.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/vestalkobold.png
Chunklets, gender-bent into a Vestal Kobold.
"All right, virgins! Put on your No Entry signs. We are about to confront. . .guys."

Nameless
2009-01-19, 07:07 AM
There isn't much point in me personaly doing this is there? :smalltongue:

InaVegt
2009-01-19, 07:34 AM
Since it's time for a new avatar, I'd be appreciative if someone could do two avatars for me, a regular one and the genderbent one.

Themes preferably present in avatar:

Disease
Anthropomorphic rat (Me)
Rogue weaponry (Dual daggers or a single rapier or something like that, finesse above strength.)
Some suffering people.
(optional) A black horse.

Recaiden
2009-01-19, 07:47 AM
What exactly would I do for my avatar? The only difference in appearance is a slight size difference in echidnas. Both genders even have pouches, and only internal organs are different. I could have it in the background with a, no that's a plant, female version of one of those ninja avatars.:smallconfused:

InaVegt
2009-01-19, 08:01 AM
What exactly would I do for my avatar? The only difference in appearance is a slight size difference in echidnas. Both genders even have pouches, and only internal organs are different. I could have it in the background with a, no that's a plant, female version of one of those ninja avatars.:smallconfused:

Make it pink.

Fan
2009-01-19, 08:09 AM
Well, I sent this out to a specfic someone already, but as he seems to ignore PM requestsI'm reposting it here.

I have abit of a special request as it is a pair that both I, and Happyturtle will be using

Here are the specfics.

I would appreciate if you would be gracious nough to create for me, and HappyTurtle a pair avatar.

The idea is that I have my own current avatar GB'd, and wearing a similarly colored (black with a red lining in parts the avatarist deems appropriate.)
standinf behind a adult brown haired barbarian geared (Ie. leather armor. Weapon is left out though.) man looking aay but holding the two hands (Ie. Mine) that ave slipped around his waist. Lastly I wish for my GB'd me to be going in for a bite with mah vampire fangs.

Ashen Lilies
2009-01-19, 08:21 AM
Taking Fan & Happy's request. Duh. :smalltongue:

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-19, 08:49 AM
I'll start helping out with requests once I've given female!Bisected a new outfit. :smallbiggrin:

Quincunx
2009-01-19, 08:52 AM
Avatars without an obvious gender get accessorized. Last year, Parvum's gibbering mouther had a single pink bow added above one of its ten faces. It was most disturbing. Avatars which are hermaphroditic get laden down with accessories of both genders. Blue turns pink. Mysterious creatures in the darkness sprout hair (braids and goatees). Avatars dress up like someone of a pronounced gender, or go the opposite route and mimic Dame Edna.

I'll be making my own, but if someone else wants to take a swing at it--I'll be in the style of Frankie Howerd in Up Pompeii (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjM4chVTyLs). The campiness is optional.

Raz_Fox
2009-01-19, 08:54 AM
Alright, I may as well request a new avatar for GB week.

Raz - me avvie - as a foxgirl. Hey, it fits with me name! :smalltongue: Instead of the roman theme, I'd like the avvie to be pirate-themed. All that I really want as far as specifics is brown fur speckled with white and the nize rapier.

Arrrr!

CrimsonAngel
2009-01-19, 09:01 AM
Woot I'm a gender bender!

Grim ranger
2009-01-19, 09:16 AM
Well, since this avatar week seems so mad that it might actually be fun, I am requesting GB avatar as well. It would be like my own current avatar with following changes:

-gender bended (duh! :smalltongue:)
-His usual black/deep red cloak and black pauldrons in the avi, but prefertably little shortened and re-adjusted to fit more girly figure
-Hair straight, not usual ragged,and without the tail or bandana(of course artist can keep Bandana if they so wish :smallamused:), open and reaching about halfway of her back
-Black leather armor in place of his (or should it be her? Meh, no matter :smalltongue:) normal deep red plate armor. Prefertably little revealing, for all the more reason for her to get pissed :smallbiggrin:
-Weapons taken away exept for one longsword (which she should hold in her right hand), and some suitably gnarly-looking knife at her belt
-usual standing pose, but expression saying "oh come on!"
-And yes, mask should be retained in the avi if possible.

I will give awesome certificate to anyone willing to get up to this task :smallbiggrin:

Dirk Kris
2009-01-19, 09:45 AM
Request time!

Female Dirky has only a few specs I'm requesting - the rest is up to the artist.

Same long white hair, but worn in pigtails. Horns showing is optional.
I'd like to have a black corset top and a white mini skirt. Boots/heels optional. And busty - definitely busty.

Onasuma has taken this on, thanks!

Quincunx
2009-01-19, 10:32 AM
Alright, I may as well request a new avatar for GB week.

Raz - me avvie - as a foxgirl. Hey, it fits with me name! :smalltongue: Instead of the roman theme, I'd like the avvie to be pirate-themed. All that I really want as far as specifics is brown fur speckled with white and the nize rapier.

Arrrr!

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/razfoxbent.png
The blurriness between the feathers happened when I converted this to PNG. When I get more time, I'll try to fix it.

onasuma
2009-01-19, 11:02 AM
Request time!

Female Dirky has only a few specs I'm requesting - the rest is up to the artist.

Same long white hair, but worn in pigtails. Horns showing is optional.
I'd like to have a black corset top and a white mini skirt. Boots/heels optional. And busty - definitely busty.

Taking this and I am open to requests.

Mauve Shirt
2009-01-19, 11:04 AM
Anyone want to genderbend me?

Fredthefighter
2009-01-19, 11:10 AM
Can anyone take my current avatar and turn it into a woman?
(Pink armour is optional at the choice of the avatarist who takes this request)

SilentNight
2009-01-19, 11:34 AM
Well, if anyone is extremely confident in their sketching skills, I'd love my current avatar genderbent. If not, female Jarlaxle is still excellent.

In regards to the second one, it should be a dark elf with......

no hair
large foppish hat
eyepatch
vest
flashy cloak
a smile

Think piratey if at a loss.

Szilard
2009-01-19, 12:03 PM
Anyone want to genderbend me?

I can probably do this, maybe later today.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-19, 12:11 PM
can someone genderben the avatar to the left. I would most appreciate it.

I have no criteria for it, just that it remains the same, elf, reddish-brown hair. And instead of a broom, give him a 2x4 or something. :smallbiggrin:

Please and thank you.

celtois
2009-01-19, 12:42 PM
Can anyone take my current avatar and turn it into a woman?
(Pink armour is optional at the choice of the avatarist who takes this request)

I may try this. No promises though.

Also if someone could genderbend my avatar that would be great.
If not I'll just try and do it myself.

FireFox
2009-01-19, 12:44 PM
Hm, for GB week this year, I think I would rather avoid trying to feminize my regular Fieryfox avatar... And the only other "theme" I really have is famous military commanders... Right now, I can't really remember any woman strategists, so I guess I would like an avatar of one of my characters: Boudica the Druidess.
The real Boudica has been described as having red hair, so I would like the avatar to have long, flowing crimson hair. A wildish look would be a nice effect.
I don't really know what I would like her wearing, maybe some kind of green dress? I suppose I shall leave this part up to the discretion of any interested parties.
Any other objects that would highlight her Druidess-ness would be nice, a staff, an animal, whatever. Again, I don't really have a preference.

I would greatly appreciate such an avatar; is anybody interested in making this for me?

Fredthefighter
2009-01-19, 12:44 PM
I may try this. No promises though.

Thankyou Celtois.
:biggrin:

Trizap
2009-01-19, 01:32 PM
can anyone turn my avatar into a girl?

make her have blue human hair, not catfolk fur, blue human hair on her head.

onasuma
2009-01-19, 01:48 PM
Done kris'. Want it pm'd to you or posted in the thread?

Edit: I mean gezina. That one was first

InaVegt
2009-01-19, 02:40 PM
Edit: I mean gezina. That one was first

Please PM to me, feel free to post it here as well.

onasuma
2009-01-19, 02:51 PM
That would ruin the suprise though.

InaVegt
2009-01-19, 02:55 PM
That would ruin the suprise though.

Okay, then do PM only, if you wish.

*doesn't really care*

Prime32
2009-01-19, 03:16 PM

Here you go. I tried to use the same colours
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd54/Prime32_temp/OotS/oots_celtois_gb.png

Shades of Gray
2009-01-19, 05:49 PM
can someone genderben the avatar to the left. I would most appreciate it.

I have no criteria for it, just that it remains the same, elf, reddish-brown hair. And instead of a broom, give him a 2x4 or something. :smallbiggrin:

Please and thank you.

I'mma get to this right away!

EDIT: Three versions.

1) Sign on top
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g16370.png
2) Beside it
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/path17104.png
3) No sign
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g17228.png
The former two are 120x120, the last one is 92x120

I decided on a baseball bat, if you want something else, changes are easy.

celtois
2009-01-19, 06:08 PM
Thankyou Celtois.
:biggrin:

Done :smallwink:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/celtois/GBfred.png

Thanks Prime. I'm still going to try but chances are I'll use that :smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2009-01-19, 07:27 PM
I'mma get to this right away!

EDIT: Three versions.

1) Sign on top
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g16370.png
2) Beside it
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/path17104.png
3) No sign
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g17228.png
The former two are 120x120, the last one is 92x120

I decided on a baseball bat, if you want something else, changes are easy.

can you make the baseball bat more tannish color. hard to tell against his hair.

*hugs and cookies* :smallbiggrin:

Shades of Gray
2009-01-19, 07:28 PM
Sure thing... I should be able to get back to my art computer by tomorrow.

Darklord Bright
2009-01-19, 07:42 PM
If someone could do it to Darklord Bright here, but in the OotS style, it would be much apprieciated.

Raz_Fox
2009-01-19, 07:43 PM
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/razfoxbent.png
The blurriness between the feathers happened when I converted this to PNG. When I get more time, I'll try to fix it.

The cloak doesn't quite work, and I like my tails a bit bushier. If you remove the cloak, could I suggest that her hand be resting on her hip?

However, I quite like it - very, very nice. Thank you for taking the time to make it! If you could change it a bit, I'd love to use it. :smallsmile:

Shades of Gray
2009-01-19, 07:44 PM
Will do the DLB avatar by tomorrow.

Darklord Bright
2009-01-19, 07:49 PM
Will do the DLB avatar by tomorrow.

Just in case it's important, remember that he's a Teifling under that armour. Only ever been mentioned once.

Shades of Gray
2009-01-19, 07:50 PM
Cool, If I make hair coming from the helmet, what colour should it be?

Darklord Bright
2009-01-19, 07:52 PM
Cool, If I make hair coming from the helmet, what colour should it be?

Jet Black. I actually had a MS Paint sketch I had done once of him with his helmet off, though I'm hoping to save any official reveal for later in ABR.

Surfing HalfOrc
2009-01-19, 08:01 PM
Had my favorite half-orc not died, I probably would have skipped this little meme, but since the Giant killed off Therkla, on a tropical island no less, let's see me/Therkla enjoying a day on the waves! :smallbiggrin:

Wow! That was a LONG sentence.

Saint Nil
2009-01-19, 09:22 PM
can you make the baseball bat more tannish color. hard to tell against his hair.

*hugs and cookies* :smallbiggrin:

Should I be scared what your going to do with that bat?:smallamused:

Darkcomet
2009-01-19, 10:16 PM
Well, I thought I'd get one too. Here's the specifications:

Based on my current avatar. Same outfit, maybe longer hair to differentiate fDC and KR.

Looks very angry with someone offscreen. The ion cannon is pointed in that direction. If you want to add some sort of sign that it's ready to fire (glowing or something like that) feel free.

She could also be floating, perhaps.

Hoping Kris takes this one, but someone else can if he decides not to.

Helgraf
2009-01-19, 10:26 PM
Ahh hell, I can always use a new avvy.

I'd like to see some GB interpretations of Helgraf; if multiple people are willing to take a crack at it, I'd be okay with that. :smallbiggrin:

Sadly, I can't find my Renfield avatar for someone to GB. *sad*

RabbitHoleLost
2009-01-19, 10:35 PM
Helgraf, you need a Poison Ivy avatar, methinks :smallwink:

Helgraf
2009-01-19, 10:38 PM
Helgraf, you need a Poison Ivy avatar, methinks :smallwink:

Oh, I could surely use one of those as well, yes. And it definitely would be a genderbend.

Ashen Lilies
2009-01-19, 10:48 PM
Well, I thought I'd get one too. Here's the specifications:

Based on my current avatar. Same outfit, maybe longer hair to differentiate fDC and KR.

Looks very angry with someone offscreen. The ion cannon is pointed in that direction. If you want to add some sort of sign that it's ready to fire (glowing or something like that) feel free.

She could also be floating, perhaps.

Hoping Kris takes this one, but someone else can if he decides not to.

Also, dibs. I'll pretty much take on anyone's from ACRONYM. :smallbiggrin::smallwink::smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2009-01-20, 01:57 AM
Well, since this avatar week seems so mad that it might actually be fun, I am requesting GB avatar as well. It would be like my own current avatar with following changes:

-gender bended (duh! :smalltongue:)
-His usual black/deep red cloak and black pauldrons in the avi, but prefertably little shortened and re-adjusted to fit more girly figure
-Hair straight, not usual ragged,and without the tail or bandana(of course artist can keep Bandana if they so wish :smallamused:), open and reaching about halfway of her back
-Black leather armor in place of his (or should it be her? Meh, no matter :smalltongue:) normal deep red plate armor. Prefertably little revealing, for all the more reason for her to get pissed :smallbiggrin:
-Weapons taken away exept for one longsword (which she should hold in her right hand), and some suitably gnarly-looking knife at her belt
-usual standing pose, but expression saying "oh come on!"
-And yes, mask should be retained in the avi if possible.

I will give awesome certificate to anyone willing to get up to this task :smallbiggrin:

Repost 1st time

Quincunx
2009-01-20, 10:43 AM
Raz_Fox: 'Twas a sack of loot, but if it could be confused with a cloak, not a good one. Thank you for pointing out what was wrong with the tail, also, because I couldn't figure it out. I fooled around and made the outfit a bit more frilly.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/razfoxbent.png

Well, since this avatar week seems so mad that it might actually be fun, I am requesting GB avatar as well. It would be like my own current avatar with following changes. . . [snipped for length]

Grim ranger: I had to disregard the position of the belt/knife because it interfered with the cut-out, otherwise this should be to your specifications. I didn't expect it to turn out this. . .hot.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/grimrangerbent.png

Grim ranger
2009-01-20, 01:21 PM
Awesome work, Quincunx! What are the dimensions for that one?

Quincunx
2009-01-20, 01:50 PM
Oh! Sorry. 120x120 for all my avatars.

onasuma
2009-01-20, 05:20 PM
I was wondering, as many of these requests are wanted to be kept secret until the week arrives and are therefore pm'd to people, would it be possible for those who make requests to edit there posts to say that the avatar has been done when that critera is met if the artist hasnt posted it in the thread. It would make it alot easier for people like me who want to just slowly and surely make sure everyone gets an avatar in time, and there would be no people drawing more than one a person (while you may like 2 avatars of a similar design, it may hurt the weaker artists feelings when you dont use it, and would use up time that could be spent drawing an avatar for someone else).

Shades of Gray
2009-01-20, 06:43 PM
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/path17104-1.png

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g14862.png

120x120, and the other is 92x120

The Neoclassic
2009-01-20, 07:43 PM
If anyone feels so inspired, I'd appreciate a male goblin. Cleric or sorcerer would be ideal, and mint-colored skin would be excellent. Feel free to make him similar to or different from my current avatar. Thanks in advance!

FireFox
2009-01-20, 08:01 PM
Hm, for GB week this year, I think I would rather avoid trying to feminize my regular Fieryfox avatar... And the only other "theme" I really have is famous military commanders... Right now, I can't really remember any woman strategists, so I guess I would like an avatar of one of my characters: Boudica the Druidess.
The real Boudica has been described as having red hair, so I would like the avatar to have long, flowing crimson hair. A wildish look would be a nice effect.
I don't really know what I would like her wearing, maybe some kind of green dress? I suppose I shall leave this part up to the discretion of any interested parties.
Any other objects that would highlight her Druidess-ness would be nice, a staff, an animal, whatever. Again, I don't really have a preference.

I would greatly appreciate such an avatar; is anybody interested in making this for me?

First reposting...

SilentNight
2009-01-20, 08:10 PM
Well, if anyone is extremely confident in their sketching skills, I'd love my current avatar genderbent. If not, female Jarlaxle is still excellent.

no hair
large foppish hat
eyepatch
vest
flashy cloak
a smile

Anybody out there?

Raz_Fox
2009-01-20, 08:56 PM
Raz_Fox: 'Twas a sack of loot, but if it could be confused with a cloak, not a good one. Thank you for pointing out what was wrong with the tail, also, because I couldn't figure it out. I fooled around and made the outfit a bit more frilly.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/razfoxbent.png

Oh, this is great! If you could make the tail slightly longer, it'd be perfect.

Thank you!

Lunaya
2009-01-20, 10:17 PM
Put a hair bow on top of the hood. :smallwink:

Elrond
2009-01-21, 12:25 AM
OK just here to offer my services as a gender bender:smallsmile:

Nerd-o-rama
2009-01-21, 02:32 AM
I'm male, so all my in-use avatars are already genderbent...except this one.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/Sheepish_oots/underabox.png

Which you can't really tell. As an artistic challenge, any tasteful way to make that genderbent?

Also, I know what alteration I'm going to make to my sig...

onasuma
2009-01-21, 02:35 AM
I'm male, so all my in-use avatars are already genderbent...except this one.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/Sheepish_oots/underabox.png

Which you can't really tell. As an artistic challenge, any tasteful way to make that genderbent?

Also, I know what alteration I'm going to make to my sig...

Well, as with all women in oots, give it curves.

Curvey box = woman. Fact.

celtois
2009-01-21, 02:35 AM
I know a way...Not sure if I'm good enough to pull it off though... :smallsigh:
*Cough if it is ambiguous accessorize maybe a pretty pink bow...etc. :smallwink:

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-21, 05:32 AM
First reposting...

I'm on the job.

EDIT: Done and PM'd.

Raistlin1040
2009-01-21, 08:21 AM
Also, dibs. I'll pretty much take on anyone's from ACRONYM. :smallbiggrin::smallwink::smalltongue:

*Slow grin, spreading out across face* *Grabs his avatar* *Throws it at Kris* Please and thank you!

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-21, 08:27 AM
*Slow grin, spreading out across face* *Grabs his avatar* *Throws it at Kris* Please and thank you!
*gathers horde*
*fangirls and fanboys wash over the GB'ed Raist, me among them*

Quincunx
2009-01-21, 12:08 PM
Oh, this is great! If you could make the tail slightly longer, it'd be perfect.

Thank you!

Tail's been reworked.

I have sketches for everyone on page 1 who hasn't received an avatar yet. Botched Nameless' at the last possible moment. Up tomorrow hopefully.

Ascension
2009-01-21, 12:14 PM
My avatar already depicts a female Quarren.

Not that it's really immediately apparent from a headshot...

Helgraf
2009-01-21, 01:37 PM
Ahh hell, I can always use a new avvy.

I'd like to see some GB interpretations of Helgraf; if multiple people are willing to take a crack at it, I'd be okay with that. :smallbiggrin:

Sadly, I can't find my Renfield avatar for someone to GB. *sad*

<-- Genderbend this avy

Alternately, if someone wants to take up the challenge of redoing Helgraf in a Poison Ivy motif ... I shan't complain, nosir, likewise Renfield.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-21, 01:42 PM
<-- Genderbend this avy
(Insert the quote here)
Alternately, if someone wants to take up the challenge of redoing Helgraf in a Poison Ivy motif ... I shan't complain, nosir, likewise Renfield.
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o135/legolas-maxx/Helgraf.gif

Whut?

Ps, this wasnīt made by me. Canīt remember who did, but it wasnīt me....

Dr. Bath
2009-01-21, 02:12 PM
Ps, this wasnīt made by me. Canīt remember who did, but it wasnīt me....

Alarra, she's one of the very few who hand draws avatars, they're quite recognisable.

Helgraf
2009-01-21, 04:22 PM
Mmm, well, it's nice to have Renfield back in the collection, but if that's GBed, I can't tell. ;(

Deathslayer7
2009-01-21, 07:26 PM
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/path17104-1.png

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g14862.png

120x120, and the other is 92x120

can you send me both in a pm as well. Thanks. :smallsmile:

banjo1985
2009-01-22, 11:36 AM
Anyone fancy having ago at bending my current avatar? I'm still planning to have a pop myself, but I'm aware that time is ticking and that I'm ridiculously busy. :smalleek:

I'd prefer it if I get the result PM'd to me, makes it a surprise to spring on the 16th. :smallbiggrin:

BRC
2009-01-22, 11:37 AM
Anyone fancy having ago at bending my current avatar? I'm still planning to have a pop myself, but I'm aware that time is ticking and that I'm ridiculously busy. :smalleek:
Same here. I may try it myself, but I'm abit busy, and I'd love seeing somebody elses attempt.

Traker
2009-01-22, 03:53 PM
Had my favorite half-orc not died, I probably would have skipped this little meme, but since the Giant killed off Therkla, on a tropical island no less, let's see me/Therkla enjoying a day on the waves! :smallbiggrin:

I'll try. Do you want it PM'd or posted.

You and therkla Right.

onasuma
2009-01-22, 05:38 PM

I'd prefer it if I get the result PM'd to me, makes it a surprise to spring on the 16th. :smallbiggrin:

Freakin' dibs!

Id call commies as well, but its rude (at least, I think its rude) to call two people at once. If no one has done it once Ive done banjos, dibs!

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-23, 12:02 AM
Anyone who's still waiting can PM me. I won't have much to do this weekend.

Trizap
2009-01-23, 12:16 AM
can anyone turn my avatar into a girl?

make her have blue human hair, not catfolk fur, blue human hair on her head.

fine I'll do it meself.

banjo1985
2009-01-23, 05:18 AM
Freakin' dibs!

Id call commies as well, but its rude (at least, I think its rude) to call two people at once. If no one has done it once Ive done banjos, dibs!

Thank'ya kindly, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.:smallbiggrin:

onasuma
2009-01-24, 07:07 AM
Done banjo's. Doing BRC's.

InaVegt
2009-01-24, 07:17 AM
Done banjo's. Doing BRC's.

Have you not received my comments on my avatars?

onasuma
2009-01-24, 08:51 AM
Have you not received my comments on my avatars?

No... Please resend if you can... That obviously takes priority.

Beans
2009-01-24, 02:21 PM
I'm not up for having Neiz bent, but...
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/applesbecky.png
Bending Apples would be pretty funny. He's the one on the left.

Or this Alhoon guy here.
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/thryza.png

SoD
2009-01-24, 09:18 PM
Anyone want to try their hand at a female SoD? I'm thinking my skills aren't up to drawing females...they just look wrong.

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-24, 09:54 PM
Anyone want to try their hand at a female SoD? I'm thinking my skills aren't up to drawing females...they just look wrong.

I'll try it.

TBH I don't see where all this "females are hard to draw" stuff comes from. Its just case of drawing a slightly different shape that a rectangle.

EDIT: Finished and PM'd.

Trizap
2009-01-24, 10:24 PM
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/genderbentTrizap.png

I gender-bent meself.

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-24, 10:37 PM
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/genderbentTrizap.png

I gender-bent meself.

You need to adjust the size of your avatar so it displays properly.

Trizap
2009-01-25, 12:42 AM
You need to adjust the size of your avatar so it displays properly.

that is fixed.

chriky
2009-01-25, 01:35 PM
Could someone Gender bend me please.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/Hpandy_Johnston/Chriky/rect8654.png

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-25, 01:56 PM
Could someone Gender bend me please.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/Hpandy_Johnston/Chriky/rect8654.png

Very well *drops smoke bomb and disappears*

EDIT:

*reappears* Done and PM'd.

The Extinguisher
2009-01-26, 09:05 AM
I'd like to be gender bent, why not.

Please and thanks.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-26, 09:49 AM
Since Ceika hasn't responded to my request(or any of the ideas for them, sorry I got so much ideas, if you're reading this, Ceika.)

Can anybodygenderbend the cookiemonster or draw the cookiemonsters cousin with a chocolate bar and chocolate stains around her mouth?

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-26, 10:00 AM
Since Ceika hasn't responded to my request(or any of the ideas for them, sorry I got so much ideas, if you're reading this, Ceika.)

Can anybodygenderbend the cookiemonster or draw the cookiemonsters cousin with a chocolate bar and chocolate stains around her mouth?

I'll have a go at it.

EDIT: Done and PM'd

I'd like to be gender bent, why not.

Please and thanks.

Do you want your cat avatar or your normal avatar bent?

Alysar
2009-01-26, 06:11 PM
Anyone want to genderbend my avatar? Do it any way you'd like.

Jacklu
2009-01-27, 10:34 PM
<.<
>.>

Would anyone be willing to gender bend my current avatar? feel free to be as creative as you wish. ... <.< I wouldn't mind if the old fire elemental got his frown turned upside down either....

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-28, 09:04 AM
<.<
>.>

Would anyone be willing to gender bend my current avatar? feel free to be as creative as you wish. ... <.< I wouldn't mind if the old fire elemental got his frown turned upside down either....

This seems a good a reason as any to draw a Fire Antorach, as seen in the Elder Scrolls series.

RabbitHoleLost
2009-01-28, 03:17 PM
Hallo, my dears.
I was originally going to go with my gnome hatter for GB week, but decided that would take away some of the fun...
So, if anyone would be willing to GB Rabbit...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Hito-chan/GitP/madhatter_female.png
(Original work by Qwernt)

It would be much appreciated

Felixaar
2009-01-31, 12:35 AM
Could someone Gender Bend me? My current avatar is fine or if you know me well you could just make it up.

Nothing perverted though, eh? I'm not that kind of girl.

UncleWolf
2009-01-31, 12:37 AM

Aww...:smallfrown::smalltongue:

VampireRot
2009-01-31, 10:50 PM
Can anyone genderbend my avatar? Same stuff (chainmail, Vamp skin/eyes, and bandolier) but with crossbow drawn and swords on belt (or if its too hard just not there). And of course long hair and the right... curves. :smallamused: It would be better if you PM'd me so I can just put it up when the week is here. Thanks in advance to anyone who does this! :smallsmile:

Felixaar
2009-01-31, 10:58 PM
Aww...:smallfrown::smalltongue:

Yeah, that's right. Down, boy.

BisectedBrioche
2009-01-31, 11:27 PM
Can anyone genderbend my avatar? Same stuff (chainmail, Vamp skin/eyes, and bandolier) but with crossbow drawn and swords on belt (or if its too hard just not there). And of course long hair and the right... curves. :smallamused: It would be better if you PM'd me so I can just put it up when the week is here. Thanks in advance to anyone who does this! :smallsmile:

I'll try this one.

Ceric
2009-02-04, 09:08 PM
Hi, could someone genderbend my current avatar? I don't really care how it ends up, entirely different pose or whatever, in fact I encourage it. Thanks in advance! (And PM when done.)

Alysar
2009-02-04, 09:33 PM
No one wants to do my avatar? :smallfrown:

I play him in my weekly game. He's a halfling rogue/shadowdancer named Cade Thorngage.

BisectedBrioche
2009-02-04, 10:22 PM
Hi, could someone genderbend my current avatar? I don't really care how it ends up, entirely different pose or whatever, in fact I encourage it. Thanks in advance! (And PM when done.)

No one wants to do my avatar? :smallfrown:

I play him in my weekly game. He's a halfling rogue/shadowdancer named Cade Thorngage.

EDIT: Also done and PM'd

I'll try and get these two done sometime today/tomorrow.

Alysar
2009-02-04, 10:37 PM
I'll try and get these two done sometime today/tomorrow.
filler text
*glee*

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2009-02-04, 10:47 PM
See Tress in the corner there? If someone could genderbend her to male, it would be pretty cool. If there's room for some text saying "Gods don't deserve to be Genderbent" it would be even better.

Basicly 4 arms, 4 green eyes, long black hair, braided, pale face, the ruby beads on her/his hair are important. Everything else is up to your imagination!

The Extinguisher
2009-02-04, 11:27 PM
Do you want your cat avatar or your normal avatar bent?

Cat. I haven't used the old avatar in a while.

Athaniar
2009-02-05, 03:02 PM
Ah, why not.

I would like to request an avatar of, well, my current avatar as a female. Yeah.

Quincunx
2009-02-05, 03:43 PM

Sure there is!
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/namelessbent.png

no hair
large foppish hat
eyepatch
vest
flashy cloak
a smile

Hm, forgot the eyepatch. Given I've only got a short time online at the moment, I'll wait for more feedback before adding that.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/silentnightbent.png

(drops a marker for all of page 1 requests filled)

Crimmy
2009-02-05, 04:11 PM
Well, Playground, it's been long since I did an avvie, so I offer my services to make one, and I also want to ask for a female version of Crimson.
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm112/Thecrimsonmage2/CrimsonXmasavvie.png

BisectedBrioche
2009-02-05, 05:23 PM
Cat. I haven't used the old avatar in a while.

OK, I'll see if I can come up with a fluffy female feline.

EDIT: PM'd

Yoritomo Himeko
2009-02-05, 08:38 PM
I'd like one of my current avatar, the kitsune, please.

onasuma
2009-02-06, 02:35 AM
Freakin' dibs. I should have it done by the end of today.

Felixaar
2009-02-06, 05:37 AM
Could someone Gender Bend me? My current avatar is fine or if you know me well you could just make it up.

Repost?

If I'm allowed to do that here?

Emperor Ing
2009-02-06, 05:53 AM
Sure there is!
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/namelessbent.png

I thought this was gender bender week, not alternate-avatar week. :smalltongue:

EndlessWrath
2009-02-07, 03:02 AM
Anyone wanna try Gender-bendering Milliardo Peacecraft?? (wouldn't have to be in this pose of course)

also if you can, I like how the helmet was tied in somewhere in the original avatar, so if you artists want an interesting challenge, I'd love to incorporate it again in the gender-bender version.

Thanks

Spiryt
2009-02-08, 07:40 AM
Ok, so can anyone genderbent this:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/Kwarkpudding/Executioner-5.png

I think it would look kinda good if well done. With coquettish expression and all.

Holammer
2009-02-08, 11:01 AM

I just had to take a stab at this. It's a bit quick'n dirty but I like it.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn217/Holammer/surfingtherkla.png

BisectedBrioche
2009-02-08, 12:35 PM
Repost?

If I'm allowed to do that here?

I'm on her...no wait...I mean she'll be done by me...doh!

EDIT: Drawn and PM'd

Surfing HalfOrc
2009-02-08, 12:47 PM
I just had to take a stab at this. It's a bit quick'n dirty but I like it.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn217/Holammer/surfingtherkla.png

WOW! I love her! I'll be changing to her today!

Surfing HalfOrc

BisectedBrioche
2009-02-09, 01:04 PM
Is there anyone still waiting? I'm just doing busywork ATM so feel free to PM me.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2009-02-09, 07:27 PM
See Tress in the corner there? If someone could genderbend her to male, it would be pretty cool. If there's room for some text saying "Gods don't deserve to be Genderbent" it would be even better.

Basicly 4 arms, 4 green eyes, long black hair, braided, pale face, the ruby beads on her/his hair are important. Everything else is up to your imagination!

Reposting.

Hyozo
2009-02-10, 12:32 PM
If somebody would be willing to, I need an avatar for GB week.

I realize I probably should have asked a week ago, but a week ago I expected to have access to inkscape so I could finish and export the one I was already almost done with. I might be able to get my computer fixed in time, but I don't want to bet a chance to embarrass myself on that theory.

Mando Knight
2009-02-10, 01:50 PM
*Looks at thread*
...Eh, why not. Could be amusing...

To complement the Ike avatar, how's about an avvie of Mia from FE10?
Character art pulled from FE10's in-game gallery...
http://serenesforest.net/media/fe10illust/l/L_Mia.jpg

Prime32
2009-02-10, 02:25 PM
*Looks at thread*

Expressing possible interest.

EndlessWrath
2009-02-10, 05:06 PM
I r re-posting

Anyone wanna try Gender-bendering Milliardo Peacecraft?? (wouldn't have to be in this pose of course)
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/G/granate/1054095136_uresgzechs.jpg
also if you can, I like how the helmet was tied in somewhere in the original avatar, so if you artists want an interesting challenge, I'd love to incorporate it again in the gender-bender version.

Thanks
~Wrath

Spiryt
2009-02-11, 06:29 AM
Ok, so can anyone genderbent this:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/Kwarkpudding/Executioner-5.png

I think it would look kinda good if well done. With coquettish expression and all.

Repoooost.

BisectedBrioche
2009-02-11, 06:34 AM
Repoooost.

I'll try this later in the afternoon.

Shanty Man
2009-02-11, 10:00 AM
Hi
Could anyone make me a shanty girl?
She should by more or less like him but femail. Exept for : Hair still blowing but in a poiny tail, and insted of a gold to with a green sash she should have a green top with a gold sash. Better? Good.
Thanking you in advance.
The Shanty Man.
P.S I'm sorry about before, it didn't relly make sence.

Prime32
2009-02-11, 03:17 PM
*Looks at thread*

Done.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd54/Prime32_temp/OotS/oots_mia.png

Mando Knight
2009-02-11, 05:29 PM
Done.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd54/Prime32_temp/OotS/oots_mia.png

Thank you!

Hyozo
2009-02-11, 07:01 PM
If somebody would be willing to, I need an avatar for GB week.

I realize I probably should have asked a week ago, but a week ago I expected to have access to inkscape so I could finish and export the one I was already almost done with. I might be able to get my computer fixed in time, but I don't want to bet a chance to embarrass myself on that theory.

I'd just like to say that I now know I certainly will not get my usual computer fixed in time for the beginning (and likely even the end) of GB week. So I would appreciate it quite a bit if somebody who actually has access to inkscape would genderbend my avatar before I decide to spend this Friday putting my all but non-existent hand-drawn/MSpaint artwork skills to the test and subjecting you all to the results for the next week.

Edit: @V:it would probably be better with longer hair.

Crimmy
2009-02-11, 08:02 PM
EDIT: ^ Icy, would you like her with the same haircut as the original?

Hi
Bassicly as he is but femail and: while he is content to let his heir flap all over the palce hers would be kemt and in a pony tail, also green top but with a gold sash. O, and if the person who dose this has eny other idais about how to make this work, could they plese pm me. Thankyou. (This sounds fun).

I have an idea.
How about you try and post in correct english? that way, we can all understand what you really want.
Now, that doesn't seem too hard, does it?

onasuma
2009-02-12, 02:31 AM
I'd like one of my current avatar, the kitsune, please.

Sorry, I forgot about this. Ill do it tonight.

BisectedBrioche
2009-02-12, 10:29 AM
Hi
She should by more or less like him but femail. Exept for : Hair still blowing but in a poiny tail, and insted of a gold to with a green sash she should have a green top with a gold sash. Better? Good.
Thanking you in advance.
The Shanty Man.
P.S I'm sorry about before, it didn't relly make sence.

I'll give this a shot.

MCerberus
2009-02-13, 02:56 PM
I guess I'll cave in and request that someone bend my current evoker avatar so I can get in on the fun.

Quincunx
2009-02-13, 05:35 PM
Jarlaxle, improved:
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/Quincunx_GitP/silentnightbent.png

Chas the mage
2009-02-13, 08:53 PM
Can someone gender bend my current avvie? it seems the artist is dead/dissapppeared.

Sneak
2009-02-13, 08:55 PM
Can someone gender bend my current avvie? it seems the artist is dead/dissapppeared.

Sorry. That would be no.

No, I'm not dead. Or disappeared. Wait!

*checks*

Nope, I'm not dead or disappeared.

Sorry for not replying until now. I'll gladly gender-bend your avatar for you.

Once again, sorry for the late response.

*ducks out of thread*

Athaniar
2009-02-21, 04:49 PM
Female satyr? Anyone? I even have inspiration (http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:The_Bride_of_Xavius2.PNG)!

Prime32
2009-02-21, 05:34 PM
Cutting it a little late, aren't you?

Athaniar
2009-02-22, 06:25 AM
Better late than never, they say.