PDA

View Full Version : going on a trip

K2
2009-01-19, 08:43 PM
Heh, I am sure that some of you know me as that guy who post strange things on the oots forum once in a blue moon, while more of you know me as the guy who post really strange things on erf forum at all crazy hours of the day. Well, you don't have to worry about my crazy off the wall non-sense anymore, at least not for another six months, I am going on deployment and leave in a few days.
Now, since I will be under water I will be unable to read the webcomics that I like, but I am lazy so when I return I am not going to want to look through the histories to find the comic that came up right after I left. So, I was wondering if any of you would be so kind as to post the links to a few comics to this in about a weeks time.
To be fair, few is the wrong word. let me get started on this list
OOtS and ErfWorld
LFG
Goblins
Irregularwebcomic
Sinfest
Bunny comic
QC
VGcats
Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist(from one manga)
8-bit theater
Roza
Gone with the Blastwaves
Dr. McNinja
ctrl-alt-delet
Penny Arcade
darth and droids
xkcd
dead.winter
zombie hunters

As you can see its a long list, I would appreciate any help, thanks!

dish
2009-01-19, 09:36 PM
Can I just confirm...
In about one week from today, you want us to post a link to the most recent comic for each of the webcomics in the list. Then, when you come back from deployment, you'll search back for this thread, and use it to catch up on your comic reading.

Is this correct?

Also - good luck on deployment.

K2
2009-01-19, 09:52 PM
yup, that about sums it up.
Thanks

Icewalker
2009-01-20, 03:32 AM
Well, that's cool. Good luck. I'll come back here next weekend to put up some of those, unless somebody else beats me to it.