PDA

View Full Version : Assassins: The Game

Pages : [1] 2

Lex-Kat
2009-01-20, 01:39 AM
ASSASSINS

Narrators: Lex-kat & MechaFox

Empress! Empress! Two guards, carrying a trusted messenger rush into the palace.

When they reach the steps leading to the throne, they lower the messenger to the ground, then bow their heads to their ruler. The messenger, does his best to do so, then waves a piece of paper toward Empress Lex.

The Empress, sitting with her four lovely concubines, sends one of them to retrieve the document. Guards, hurry and take him to the medicine man.

Yes, Empress Lex. They gently pick up the messenger and remove him to the infirmary.

The message is brought up to the Empress. After reading it twice, Empress Lex goes pale. She turns to one of her ladies. Go and tell Master MechaFox that there are Assassins about. We must go to the inner sanctum.

The Concubine runs off to warn MechaFox. When he hears the news, he sets about securing the palace, then joins Empress Lex and her entourage in the inner sanctum. I have set the guards to patrol and keep the assassins at bay. Fret not, we shall prevail.

You are the Palace Guards. You are charged with the duty to protect Empress Lex and find the Assassins.

Rules:
25% majority rule: Votes are done in red text. Once a 25% majority has been reached, whoever has the most votes after 48 hours is removed from the game. If no 25% majority is reached, the mob cannot gather sufficient numbers to lynch anyone.

Silence Rule: Please do not call out your roll. This only takes away from the fun of the game. Thank you.

Autolynches: We will be autolynching players only if they do not point for 5 3 days straight. Of course, if you let me or MechaFox know that you will be gone for more than a week, we will give you a pass.

Have Fun.

Roles:
GOOD
Palace Guards: Typical targets for death.

Mystic (Seer)- Gets one scry per night phase.

Head Guard (Baner)- May bane one player during the night phase, saving that person from a night lynch. If a sleeper is baned AND attacked by the assassins, the sleeper will be awakened.

Brothers of the Eternal Glory (Masons)- A small number of players who know each other. (Will only be added, if I get enough players.)
EVIL
Assassins- There will be one assassin for every five players. Except, at the beginning of the game, only two assassins are active. There is only 1 night kill, per night.

After an assassin is killed, one of the remaining sleepers is PMd, letting him/her know that she is in fact an assassin.

The assassins will all be picked at the beginning of the game. But some will be sleeper assassins. Not knowing what they are until one of the active assassins dies.

If a sleeper assassin dies, he will be PMd letting him know that he was a sleeper. But it will not be mentioned to the players.

If, the assassins attempt to kill a sleeper assassin, the assassins lose the night kill, and it is announced that a sleeper has awakened.

If there is more than two assassins awake at any one time, then another is not awakened until...

a) He's targeted at night.
b) All but one assassin is lynched during the day.

Sleepers scry as villagers, until woken.

Player list

{table=head]#|Player|Killed?|Role
22|Murska|Survived|Assassin
21|Bushranger|Day 10|Royal Guard
20|Banjo1985|Night 9*|Royal Guard
19|Fin|Day 9|Concubine
18|Wolfbane|Night 8|Mason
17|Recaiden|Day 8 (AL)|Baner
16|Vampiric|Day 8|Royal Guard
15|Szilard|Night 7|Seer
14|Aemoh|Day 7|Royal Guard
13|Deathslayer7|Night 6|Concubine
12|Doseki|Day 6 (AL)|Royal Guard
11|Lord Iames Osari|Day 6|Assassin/Sleeper
10|Happyturtle|Night 5|Royal Guard
9|Griever|Day 5|Royal Guard
8|Noir Cat|Night 4|Concubine
7|SweetLikeLemons|Day 4|Royal Guard
6|Emperor Demonking|Day 4 (AL)|Royal Guard
5|Blue Umbrella|Night 3|Mason
4|Numberfourteen|Day 3 (AL)|Assassin
3|Shadow|Day 3 (AL)|Concubine
2|Toasty|Day 2|Sleeper/Assassin
1|Jontom Xire|Day 1|Mason
[/table]

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-01-21, 12:55 AM
How about a Family Guy themed Werewolf game???

We could have the wolves be the villains from the show like EVIL MONKEY or CHICKEN WITH A COUPON and LUKE PERRY!!

All the members of the Griffin family could be the usual powers.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-21, 07:55 PM
How about a Family Guy themed Werewolf game???

We could have the wolves be the villains from the show like EVIL MONKEY or CHICKEN WITH A COUPON and LUKE PERRY!!

All the members of the Griffin family could be the usual powers.

My name is Uncle Festy, and I approve of this awesome message. :smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2009-02-01, 01:58 AM
First day random at Aemoh

Boo
2009-02-01, 02:07 AM
I say we do a mambo line of points!

Mambo mambo deathslayer7!

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-01, 02:13 AM
"Assassins? Here? It can't be... can it?" Lord Osari spins and levels an accusatory finger at Numberfourteen. "You're one of them, aren't you? Who else would be called 'Numberfourteen' but a suicidal fanatic assassin?"

Jontom Xire
2009-02-01, 04:40 AM
4 assassins, 2 of them sleepers.

Because of the sleepers, voting history is a little pointless, so this is going to be a tricky game. Personality analysis will be the only way to find our foe.

[Llamalogic mode on]
I point at Deathslayer7 for two reasons. Firstly, Deathslayer7....I mean come on. Deathslayer is such an assassiny name, and since assassins are considered expendable, they have a number (as Lord Iames Osari pointed out) to distinguish those who replace the previous one.

Secondly, the rules clearly state...

There will be one assassin for every five players.

and Deathslayer7 is the fifth player in the player list.
[Llamalogic mode off]

Gosh this Llamalogic is fun. I'm using it more and more these days, I've noticed.

Fin
2009-02-01, 05:20 AM
Erm Jointom Xire is using Llamalogic. He is clearly a suicidal fanatic assassin. That is all.

Yeah I'm pretty much just saying what I see...

Emperor Demonking
2009-02-01, 05:23 AM
Jontom Xire - Bandwagoning.

Murska
2009-02-01, 05:50 AM
Emperor Demonking - Bandwagoning.

At this rate there won't be a lynch. We need what, 6 people to point at someone for a lynch to happen.

happyturtle
2009-02-01, 07:21 AM
Jontom Xire is carrying not one but two scary looking daggers. I'm pretty sure those aren't official Palace Guard issue.

Szilard
2009-02-01, 09:49 AM
Bushranger? Why would anyone range bushes? Suspicious...

UncleWolf
2009-02-01, 10:35 AM
I'll say DS7 to even up the score.
(Don't worry Fin, I'll point at you sooner or later :smalltongue:)

toasty
2009-02-01, 10:42 AM
4 assassins, 2 of them sleepers.

Because of the sleepers, voting history is a little pointless, so this is going to be a tricky game. Personality analysis will be the only way to find our foe.

[Llamalogic mode on]
I point at Deathslayer7 for two reasons. Firstly, Deathslayer7....I mean come on. Deathslayer is such an assassiny name, and since assassins are considered expendable, they have a number (as Lord Iames Osari pointed out) to distinguish those who replace the previous one.

Secondly, the rules clearly state...

and Deathslayer7 is the fifth player in the player list.
[Llamalogic mode off]

This post has logic to it. Of sorts. I agree with Jontom Xire and vote that Deathslayer7 die. :smallamused:

Doseki
2009-02-01, 01:22 PM
Half random half bandwagonie vote for Jontom Xire

Deathslayer7
2009-02-01, 03:18 PM
is this what i get at for pointing first at someone? :smallconfused:

ah well. i feel special enough to have been lynched day 1. :smallamused:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-01, 03:27 PM
((Actually, you're currently tied with Jontom at 4 votes, with nobody having the 25% needed for a lynch))

Deathslayer7
2009-02-01, 04:09 PM
2 more votes isn't very hard to obatin. :smalltongue:

SweetLikeLemons
2009-02-02, 02:58 AM
I could vote for you, Deathslayer, but then I would not get to mambo with Doseki. Yes, I realize nobody is mamboing anymore. I don't care.

Jontom Xire
2009-02-02, 03:02 AM
I'd love to help you out with that, but I already cast my vote at you :smallbiggrin:

Actually I have no objection to not lynching anyone this first day.

banjo1985
2009-02-02, 04:34 AM
Noir Cat...that is all.

Aemoh
2009-02-04, 04:37 AM
banjo1985, that is all :smalltongue:

((In the process moving. No auto-lynchy please))

Doseki
2009-02-04, 06:44 AM
I could vote for you, Deathslayer, but then I would not get to mambo with Doseki. Yes, I realize nobody is mamboing anymore. I don't care.

I am intrigued to what this mambo could be. And also wounder if we play along to it with some sort of mambo music?

Recaiden
2009-02-04, 08:24 AM
Jontom Xire

Lex-Kat
2009-02-04, 02:26 PM
We will wait until midnight tonight, to end Day 1.

Fawkes
2009-02-04, 02:41 PM
Which, for Lex-Kat, will occur in approximately 9 hours and 19 minutes.

Synchronize watches!

happyturtle
2009-02-04, 02:48 PM
We need one more vote for JX, or two more votes for DS7 to avoid a No-Lynch outcome.

Come on, people, no lynch days help the assassins. :smallannoyed:

Deathslayer7
2009-02-04, 05:46 PM
see now this is where it troubles me. I could switch my vote to JX thus getting a lynch. or i could not, thus saving myself. Unless the bandwagon happens to go on me tomorrow again.

but if he is a villager, then the bandwagon most likely turns onto me. Hmmm? what to do?

Jontom Xire. Nothing personal. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-02-04, 05:51 PM
Why would we lynch you for being wrong on day one? :smallconfused:

Boo
2009-02-04, 07:08 PM
I don't quite get why people want a lynch on day one. DS7, I'll be pointing at you or Murska tomorrow for this reason.

Murska very much wants a lynch, where as you tipped the JX wagon into lynch territory.

If JX turns out to be an assassin, which I very much doubt, then I'll be skipping you and looking at Murska alone.

happyturtle
2009-02-04, 07:13 PM
Because the lynch is our best tool for gathering information. If we don't lynch someone today, then we just give the wolves a head start.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-04, 07:30 PM
I don't quite get why people want a lynch on day one. DS7, I'll be pointing at you or Murska tomorrow for this reason.

Murska very much wants a lynch, where as you tipped the JX wagon into lynch territory.

If JX turns out to be an assassin, which I very much doubt, then I'll be skipping you and looking at Murska alone.

((Speaking from experience in prior WW games, each lynching provides information, if only by narrowing the field of those who are potentially "wolves". Having a day go by without a lynch means that no new information is gained, and the wolves have another night to kill. It's the philosophy that "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing".

Edit: Or what Happy said.))

happyturtle
2009-02-04, 07:37 PM
Also, see the discussion starting here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5377788#post5377788).

Deathslayer7
2009-02-04, 08:06 PM
@ BU: if Jontom turns out to be an assassin, or villlager, it was based on luck. And as they said above, we need to lynch people. Whether he is an assassin or a villager, we need a lynch. That is simple fact.

Now it may mark me as suspicious for tipping the bandwagon, but I assure you I have no clue as to what his role is. The fact that you don't want a lynch is suspicious to me. I would have thought someone like you would know by now that lynches are necessary.

No doubt by now I make a good escape goat for the assassins, and will probably be lynched in the near future, but meh.. Even my lynching will give people info.

So for now. I could care less whether you suspect me. Because now i suspect you. >.>

Boo
2009-02-04, 08:09 PM
You all misread my post, thank you.

Szilard
2009-02-04, 08:10 PM
Well, if we don't lynch, there is one more person for the assassins to kill so that we match their numbers.

Think about it.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-04, 08:11 PM
You all misread my post, thank you.

then explain it.

happyturtle
2009-02-04, 08:13 PM
Hey, Blue, maybe instead of three different people misreading your post, one person may have misstated himself. If we've misunderstood you, perhaps you might make yourself clearer.

Boo
2009-02-04, 08:25 PM
No, because I am a bastard. :smallsmile:

happyturtle
2009-02-04, 08:31 PM
Let's all agree to lynch Blue tomorrow for being a bastard. :smallsmile:

Boo
2009-02-04, 08:32 PM
Spiteful Happy is cute. :smallwink:

Lex-Kat
2009-02-05, 12:54 AM
The Empress was safely hidden away in the inner sanctum. The Master at Arms, MechaFox had given everyone their assignments.

DeathSlayer7 saw someone suspicious lurking in the shadows, and went to investigate. Halt!! Show yourself!!

The person in the shadows stayed where he was at. He looked as if he was trying to hide. But DS could see him plainly. Come out, I say. She gestured with her spear, threateningly.

Suddenly, the figure charged at DS, but she was trained well, and stabbed in the chest.

The figure slumped forward, almost pulling her spear out of her hands.

Jontom Xire lay there, he had a gag in his mouth and his arms were tied behind his back. He was dead.

No... Guards!!! As she yelled, she saw someone running away from her, she started to give chase, but Blue Umbrella grabbed her by the arm. What happened here?

He's getting away! She pointed towards where the assassin had been, but it was gone.

Who's getting away? Blue Umbrella looked.

It was the assassin. He forced Jontom Xire to run at me. And I killed him. DeathSlayer7 nelt beside the fallen guard. She saw something glimer from just inside his shirt. She opened it and found a medallion.

Jontom Xire was speared to death. He was a Brother of the Eternal Glory (Mason).

Note: when figuring out 25%, I will be rounding down. So I only needed 5 votes, not 6. Thank you.

Night 1 Begins. Please send in all night actions.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-05, 02:05 AM
well. I think i just signed my death contract. :smallbiggrin:

you jinxed me BU!

Jontom Xire
2009-02-05, 03:53 AM
Your own damn fault.

Mind you I think I might have had one more post in my defence if it weren't for the fact that all the action, from the bandwagon tipping heavily to lynch me, right through to the actual lynch, happened while I was asleep at home.

And for reference, first day lynches do not help the villagers at all, unless by some fluke you lynch an assassin. In one of EDKs shorter smaller games we actually worked out that lynching someone on day one would almost certainly guarantee the bad guys' victory.

However voting patterns do help villagers. So by all means vote, but don't lynch. Actually I've never in any game ever found anything useful in a first day voting pattern. I actually quite like games that start with a night phase. The choice of victim is more informative to the villagers than any day one voting phase.

banjo1985
2009-02-05, 04:32 AM
Well bugger, that wasn't ideal. Still, lets see what the voting pattern throws up. Sure, it may not get travel sick, or have eaten much, but I'll be standing there punching it in the belly until it shows us some half digested carrots. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-02-05, 07:44 AM

Eh. It's the Constant thing again, isn't it? Where did I state that I wanted a lynch?

Lynching a person on day 1 is actually a good thing in most games. In small ones it might not be so good but in ones with this many players, it gives us voting information, helps the behavioural analysts to start checking people's habits and usually, although not in this game, has a chance, not THAT small one, too, of hitting a wolf.

I remember the time people lynched the Werewolf Alpha on day 1. :smallsmile:

Boo
2009-02-05, 09:16 AM
*snip*

This was my reasoning behind not wanting Jontom lynched. Lucky for you guys he was a mason-oh, wait, no it wasn't. :smalltongue:

@Murska:
At this rate there won't be a lynch. We need what, 6 people to point at someone for a lynch to happen.
This is implying you want a lynch to occur. I don't use the constant, or any other in-joke rules.

Wolves look forward to lynches, good guys shouldn't. It's more valuable to keep a villager alive on day one than it is to kill them. If you manage to find out that somone is a wolf by them out right claiming, or giving bad hints, then go right ahead and lynch them.

Yes, you can get information on day 1, but you're most likely not to no matter the size of the game.

Oh, and DS7, don't worry yourself. I wouldn't suggest that people should lynch you tomorrow. Maybe later if you look suspicious, but not tomorrow. Instead, Murska is the most suspicious to me, and not because he's 'Always a wolf'.

happyturtle
2009-02-05, 09:38 AM
Ummm, what? You think Murska is suspicious for pushing a lynch? Even though he wasn't on either bandwagon? :smallconfused: As far as I can tell, you think he should be lynched for making an observation about numbers.

Murska
2009-02-05, 09:46 AM
This was my reasoning behind not wanting Jontom lynched. Lucky for you guys he was a mason-oh, wait, no it wasn't. :smalltongue:

@Murska:
This is implying you want a lynch to occur. I don't use the constant, or any other in-joke rules.

Wolves look forward to lynches, good guys shouldn't. It's more valuable to keep a villager alive on day one than it is to kill them. If you manage to find out that somone is a wolf by them out right claiming, or giving bad hints, then go right ahead and lynch them.

Yes, you can get information on day 1, but you're most likely not to no matter the size of the game.

Oh, and DS7, don't worry yourself. I wouldn't suggest that people should lynch you tomorrow. Maybe later if you look suspicious, but not tomorrow. Instead, Murska is the most suspicious to me, and not because he's 'Always a wolf'.

I really don't get your logic. You're saying that a lynch on day 1 shouldn't be done. Now let's see. If we lynch nobody on day one, then, say, the seer dies on night one, which seems to happen pretty often. Now, what would we know now, on day 2, that we didn't know on day 1, which gives us the go-ahead to lynch someone?

Boo
2009-02-05, 10:01 AM
:smallsigh: Under THOSE circumstances, it would be bad. It doesn't happen nearly as often as you make it out to be however. Day one lynches are only as useful as who we lynch. In this case, it wasn't really useful at all. Not for villagers.

And the fact that I suspect Murska doesn't mean that you have to.

I fully expect to get lynched tomorrow or tonight even, so I don't much care who knows my role. It's not very important anyhow.

happyturtle
2009-02-05, 10:08 AM
BU, if you suspect Murska, then give us a good reason. If you're going for 'wanted a day one lynch' then I should be higher on the list than Murska. If you have some other reason, then help us out by sharing it.

Murska
2009-02-05, 10:16 AM
:smallsigh: Under THOSE circumstances, it would be bad. It doesn't happen nearly as often as you make it out to be however. Day one lynches are only as useful as who we lynch. In this case, it wasn't really useful at all. Not for villagers.

And the fact that I suspect Murska doesn't mean that you have to.

I fully expect to get lynched tomorrow or tonight even, so I don't much care who knows my role. It's not very important anyhow.

So you are implying that we shouldn't lynch anyone until a seer proxy steps up and tells us what to do?

No. The analysts want voting patterns but voting patterns aren't much use unless someone is actually lynched. The game shouldn't rely on the seer and the seer only.

Day 1 lynches are just like any other non-seer days. People mostly point randomly or based on hunches or voting analysis from previous days. Someone gets lynched, more information is out.

Of course, what with this game, JX might've been a sleeper and since there are only 2 wolves it's unlikelier than usual to hit one but still, not lynching gives us nothing. (Yeah, I used 'unlikelier', sue me. :smalltongue:)

Boo
2009-02-05, 10:34 AM
You do know I already understand why day 1 lynches are good, right? Now that we have that settled, I wonder how fast you can piece together why I was defending JX. Why I said day 1 lynches were bad (and continued it past his death). Notice how I never stopped the DS7 wagon?

Gee, I wonder what I could be. Happy already knows my role since I decided to tell her last night.

There is no evidence against anyone, Happy. None at all right now. The only evidence out right now is helping the wolves.

Although, lynching DS7 tomorrow could show some results based on what role they are. So I suppose I will be pointing at DS7 tomorrow.

Oh, and Murska, you misinterpreted what I said. I don't much care for seers since they're only as good as the person who's playing them.

Fawkes
2009-02-05, 10:48 AM
Of course, what with this game, JX might've been a sleeper and since there are only 2 wolves it's unlikelier than usual to hit one but still, not lynching gives us nothing. (Yeah, I used 'unlikelier', sue me. :smalltongue:)

Actually, only villagers can be sleepers. Power roles are safe.

This message had been brought to you by the Co-Narrator, who is definitely not a sleeper.

Really.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-05, 12:40 PM
its a mindset like that BU that loses the game. I see that your dead set on pointing at me (even lynching). Everyone knows I ****ed up big time, I'll give myself that. But even without me, JX would still have been lynched since he had 5 votes. So I didn't necessasrily tip it to lynching territory. It was already there.

Secondly, it was a first day random lynch.

Tell me BU, why do you suspect me?

Griever
2009-02-05, 01:14 PM
Just posting to say that everything Murska (and others) have said supporting the point behind first-day lynches (no pun intended), I support fully.

Better to have slim information than no information. If we give villagers lynches and voting records to examine, they will start to discuss things, which is GOOD. Standing around pointing randomly and waiting to ride on the coattails of any "great analyst" is a waste of time for a villager that would be put to much better use by doing their own analysis and, once again, DISCUSSING.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-05, 11:56 PM
A cloaked figure stealthily moved along one of the less-used hallways. His position, and thus, goal, had been compromised, but he still intended to achieve it and live to tell the tale. He had been informed of secret sleeper agents placed within the fortress guard and silently cursed his superiors for not revealing their names.

He was checking out a possible spot for ambush later on, when he heard a noise. Someone else was coming through the hallway. He silently hid into the shadows and drew two of his daggers. When the wary-looking individual quickly hurried past his hiding spot he stepped out behind him and stabbed him into the back. But the hit wasn't fatal.

With suprising calmness and precision the man turned, sword already swinging at the assassin. The black-clad man sidestepped and delivered a kick to the man's stomach, cutting out his air and stopping him from calling for help. Then he jumped backwards from a series of sword strikes. The man attempted to give chase but suddenly his eyes widened. He dropped his sword and fell.

"I see you're in trouble again", said the other assassin stepping out from behind the body.

"My poison should finish him off. Come, let's get away from here before someone comes to investigate the noises," the first man replied.

They begin to leave the scene. "Wait! Take me with you." The guard calls out.

A sleeper has been awakened.

Day 2 Begins.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-06, 01:36 AM
"The assassins didn't strike last night?" Lord Osari says in wonderment. "They must be plotting something sinister." He shivers. "But now we have no more to go on than we did before. Jontom's death was tragic, of course, but we can hardly blame anyone for it. For a lack of better evidence, I accuse Numberfourteen."

Murska
2009-02-06, 07:36 AM
I'll point at Blue Umbrella for using weird logic and being vocal, like he was in LOTR.

Szilard
2009-02-06, 09:32 AM
I point at Deathslayer7 for cussing.:smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-02-06, 02:08 PM
And just to be sure everyone realizes it... days are 48 hours, nights are 24 hours.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-06, 02:12 PM
I have a feeling that everyone is waiting for me to point at someone. So I'll go with Shadow.

Why? He was the sleeper! :smalltongue:

Aemoh
2009-02-06, 04:14 PM
*points at Szilard*

For no reason.

Noir_Cat
2009-02-06, 07:37 PM
I'll point at Murska for now.

happyturtle
2009-02-06, 07:41 PM
Everyone seems afraid to start a wagon, so I'll do it.

Slizard

Szilard :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2009-02-06, 07:43 PM
Oh what the hell, Szilard.

Szilard
2009-02-06, 07:47 PM
:smalleek: Why doesn't everyone point at Blue Umbrella like they were so keen to do yesterday? And if you're pointing at me, at least have the decency to spell my name correctly.

Fawkes
2009-02-06, 08:03 PM
Curious... We don't seem to have any players named "Slizard"...

Boo
2009-02-06, 10:16 PM
Murska

For starting a pyramid scheme.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-06, 11:39 PM
:smalleek: Why doesn't everyone point at Blue Umbrella like they were so keen to do yesterday? And if you're pointing at me, at least have the decency to spell my name correctly.

i said i suspected him, not i will point at him.

>.> <.< >.< <.>

Fawkes
2009-02-06, 11:59 PM
I found Slizard on the player list. He's next to Deathslawyer6 and Mandolin1776.

And Moorska.

toasty
2009-02-07, 03:03 AM
Oh what the hell, Szilard.

As good a reason as ever. :p Szilard gets my vote as well.

Doseki
2009-02-07, 11:42 AM
Well I'm not joining another band wagon after the last time and knowing my luck i'll be wrong. Points at Wolfbane

Boo
2009-02-07, 12:26 PM
Hello one and all. I've been contacted by either the seer or the devil (or possibly the fool).

They said Toasty is a wolf an assassin. Right now I'd say that's good enough reason to point at him.

Fin
2009-02-07, 12:27 PM
Meh, seer test Toasty!

happyturtle
2009-02-07, 12:28 PM
Seer test? Okay.

Toasty.

UncleWolf
2009-02-07, 12:39 PM
Hope I don't regret this.
Toasty

Murska
2009-02-07, 12:53 PM
Seer test. Toasty.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-07, 01:16 PM
fool test: all of the above.

funny how most of the bandwagoning people switched from Szilard to Toasty. :smallamused:

Griever
2009-02-07, 03:29 PM
Toasty....

SweetLikeLemons
2009-02-07, 03:40 PM
Toasty, I guess.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-07, 04:57 PM
((There's no fool listed in the list of roles... is it normal for narrators to sneak one in regardless? :smallconfused:))

Boo
2009-02-07, 05:00 PM
Oh, I didn't read the roles, did I? Well, strictly seer test then.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-07, 08:14 PM
it was sarcasm....

toasty
2009-02-07, 10:38 PM
The seer lies! He lies! I tell you he lies! I'm innocent. I have not killed anyone! I swear it!

Of course the only way to know for sure is to kill me... but I really hope you don't.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-07, 10:55 PM
nah i doubt it. I even suspected you. :smalltongue:

Boo
2009-02-07, 11:00 PM
The seer lies! He lies! I tell you he lies! I'm innocent. I have not killed anyone! I swear it!

The bolded part made me laugh considering that the assassins haven't killed anyone either.

Recaiden
2009-02-07, 11:18 PM
Toasty Is it already day 2?

Fawkes
2009-02-07, 11:22 PM
Day 2 it is indeed.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-07, 11:53 PM
The bolded part made me laugh considering that the assassins haven't killed anyone either.

((That just means he's telling the truth either way))

Fawkes
2009-02-08, 12:00 AM
It looks like we're going to have a slight update delay. Lex-kat isn't logged on, and I don't really want to jump in yet since there are four people who haven't posted at all and we haven't talked about autolynches. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-08, 12:05 AM
It looks like we're going to have a slight update delay. Lex-kat isn't logged on, and I don't really want to jump in yet since there are four people who haven't posted at all and we haven't talked about autolynches. Sorry for the inconvenience.

((Why does it feel like I'm the only person who's read the rules in the first post? :smallsigh: Autolynching doesn't come into play until a player's gone 5 game days without voting.))

Deathslayer7
2009-02-08, 12:09 AM
wow. 5 days. thats kind of long. thats very long. 2 days is what i would put it at. 3 max.

Fawkes
2009-02-08, 12:13 AM
Don't tear down my excuses. I've never narrated before. I'm nervous and I'm not sure if Lex would want me to step in.

Plus, at least the first couple times, I want to have Lex look over my narration before I post it. Make sure I'm doin' it rite.

Edit: ^Which is why I wanted to ask Lex about it.

happyturtle
2009-02-08, 12:15 AM
We used 3 days for animaniacs, and only had to auto one person. I think with the spotty forum uptime, 2 days isn't enough.

And don't worry, Mechafox, we'll wait for the pixie. :smallsmile:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-08, 12:16 AM
Well, you're conarrator. What's a conarrator for if not to narrate when the narrator's not around?

Lex-Kat
2009-02-08, 03:51 AM
Note: This is no way an endorsement that the person who claims to be the seer is or is not in fact the seer. I'm using it, because that's how the bandwagon was started.

The mystic was sleeping soundly in her bed, when she began having a vision.

One of the guards was being attacked from behind. He was in the west hallway. A rarely used passage that lead to the former prince's room.

The mystic sat up with a jolt, it was going to happen tonight. She had to warn him.

She quickly ran to the hallway, slowing when she got near. Only to hear fighting. Something told her not to rush into the hallway and confront the intruders.

When she peeked in, the assassin kicked the guard in the abdomen, and the guard fell.

A third man stepped out of the shadows.

"I see you're in trouble again", said the other assassin stepping out from behind the body.

"My poison should finish him off. Come, let's get away from here before someone comes to investigate the noises," the first man replied.

They begin to leave the scene. "Wait! Take me with you." The guard calls out.

She couldn't believe it. Was she truly seeing what she thought she was seeing. Not knowing who to trust with this information, the mystic went to bed.

She had another vision. A man she could trust. Yes, she must tell him who the traitor is.

The next morning, after breakfast, Toasty's body was found. He was impaled on a spike on the front gate. A plank hung around his neck read: Traitor in his own blood.

Toasty was impaled on a spike. He was an assassin.

Night 2 begins. Please send in your night actions.
Night ends in 24 hours.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-08, 04:25 AM
I will, upon request, change the 5 day auto-lynch to 3 day auto-lynch.

The Bushranger
Shadow
Vampiric
Numberfourteen

are up for Auto-lynch if they do not point during the next day faze.

toasty
2009-02-08, 05:30 AM
Darnit. That's all I can say. :p

The Bushranger
2009-02-08, 06:56 PM
((EEk! Sorry I missed the start of this Lex. But I'm here now!))

Fawkes
2009-02-09, 01:51 AM
There is little rest to be had in the palace tonight. As midnight comes and goes, almost no one is sleeping.

Iames Osari patrols the halls, watching carefully for any sign of activity. He is beginning to nod off when he sees a shadow flicker across the hallway. He bolts to his feet and gives chase. He rounds a corner, only to find a long, empty hallway and a dying torch.

On the other side of the palace, Bushranger had just resumed guard duty after a few day's absence, when he heard a crash coming from a nearby room. Excited, he grabs his polearm and crashes through the door. He scans the room's interior and sees a broken vase lying shattered on the floor. One of the Empress's cats sits near the shards. Bushranger sighs in disappointment and makes a cursory attempt to put the door back together.

Griever is sitting in his room meditating when he has the sudden feeling he's being watched. He calmly looks over his shoulder and sees no one. He looks over his other shoulder, finding no one. Satisfied, he closes his eyes and begins to drift off to sleep.

No one was killed.

Day 3 Begins.

Boo
2009-02-09, 02:01 AM
For now, Noir_Cat. Place holder, really.

banjo1985
2009-02-09, 04:32 AM
Numberfourteen for inactivity.

Murska
2009-02-09, 08:27 AM
Banjo for being TPAM.

Vampiric
2009-02-09, 09:59 AM
Murska, for always being a wolf, and to stop me being auto'd :smalltongue:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-09, 12:02 PM
"Finally, someone who agrees with me that we should lynch Numberfourteen!"

((More seriously, I don't have any better information, and we might as well.))

The Bushranger
2009-02-09, 04:38 PM
...cats. Why'd it have to be cats?! Especially Noir_Cats...

Fin
2009-02-09, 04:41 PM
14... Yes! I can count all the way up to the numberfourteen, in your face nameless doubters!

happyturtle
2009-02-09, 05:06 PM
Numberfourteen, so we can get a lynch.

UncleWolf
2009-02-09, 05:34 PM
numberfourteen

Deathslayer7
2009-02-09, 06:39 PM
I'm going with Shadow again.

Szilard
2009-02-09, 06:41 PM
I'm going to go with Noir_cat, because cats are always up to something.

Noir_Cat
2009-02-09, 10:19 PM
I'm going to say numberfourteen to keep myself from being lynched.

Griever
2009-02-10, 12:44 AM
Mechafox....

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-10, 12:56 AM
Mechafox....

((Mechafox is the co-narrator, Griever.))

Recaiden
2009-02-10, 07:52 AM
Griever, would you really not remember that about Machefox?

Fawkes
2009-02-10, 10:44 AM
Lulz were had. I think Griever knows, Recaiden. He's getting back at me for constantly voting for him when he was co-narrating.

Fawkes
2009-02-11, 12:43 AM
The entire palace is awash with paranoia. All the guards know that there are assassins on the loose, but nobody can find any trace of them. Unable to bear the tension, Banjo speaks up.

“I think Number Fourteen may be up to something. He hasn’t shown up for guard duty in days.”

Osari nods energetically. “See, that’s what I’ve been saying! I don’t trust him one bit.”

Many of the other guards agree, and before long, mob mentality sets in. The guards storm across the palace to Fourteen’s quarters and bust down the door. Inside the room, they are greeted by a grisly sight.

Number Fourteen lies dead on the ground, the floor around him painted red with congealed blood. The blood forms a trail running from his bed, where the lifeless body of one of the Empress’s concubines lies with the assassin’s dagger in her heart. Both bodies are marred with bruises and scratches, indicating a fierce struggle. From the look of things, they’ve both been dead for quite some time.

Their anger satisfied, the guards shuffle out of the room, but one lingers behind. Once he is alone, he removes the dagger from its victim. Studying the blade in his hands, he cracks a frightening smile. He pockets the blade and stalks out of the room.

Numberfourteen was lynched. He was an Assassin.

Shadow was autolynched. He was a Concubine.

Night 3 begins.
Please send all Night Actions to both Lex-Kat and myself.
Night ends in 24 hours.

Boo
2009-02-11, 02:11 AM
Lucky number fourteen. :smallcool:

Boo
2009-02-11, 02:34 AM
Bock bock double post bock bock.

So who would like in on my network television show? There's housewives galore, with candy and scries, and even a few baners strung about! It's awesome!

happyturtle
2009-02-11, 11:55 AM
((What? I haven't RP'd any in this game? Shame on me!))

Happyturtle knelt at the shrine nearest to the Empress's chamber, her sword drawn. "May the gods take me if I allow harm to come to my Lady while I yet live."

Her prayer finished, she leaves an offering behind and returns to patrolling the palace.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-12, 12:16 AM
Blue Umbrella knelt at the grave of his fallen comrade. We will avenge you brother. Already we have killed the traitor the Mystic told me about, and we found another who died while attacking one of her Majesty's concubines.

In fact, He smirks the concubine killed him. *Laughs* Must have been an apprentice, if he was so easily killed by concubine. Soon, we will kill the third and final assassin, and we shall be done with this.

Are you sure about that? a voice says.

But before Blue Umbrella can react, he feels a sharp blade carress his throat. You won't get away... *Slice*

The next day, one of the concubines finds Blue Umbrella's lifeless body draped over Jontom Xire's grave. She runs screaming back inside.

Blue Umbrella's throat was slit. He was a Brothers of the Eternal Glory (Mason).

Day 4 begins.
It will end in 48 hours.

Boo
2009-02-12, 12:34 AM
I had fun while it lasted. :smallwink: I bet those I talked to did too. :smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2009-02-12, 01:01 AM
I'd like to issue a reminder that EmperorDemonKing has not voted for two days. If he does not vote today, he will be autolynched.

Griever
2009-02-12, 01:17 AM
Mechafox......

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-12, 01:22 AM
Lord Osari looks around worriedly. "With Blue Umbrella gone, we've lost our link to the seer, unless one of the other Brethren is willing to step forward... which means we're nearly back to square one. For now, I guess I'll point at Wolfbane, for lack of any better ideas."

Fawkes
2009-02-12, 01:31 AM
I'd also like to inform Griever that Lex-Kat has ruled that pointing at someone who is not playing will be treated as if you had never pointed. Thus, if you point at me three times in a row, or point at me twice and then miss a day, you may be autolynched.

It makes sense, what with the 25% rule in effect.

happyturtle
2009-02-12, 01:33 AM
Happyturtle steps forward. "My Lord, I think you are mistaken. Wolfbane is a true friend to our Lady, and helped us slay two of the assassins. I think we should look elsewhere. SweetLikeLemons has been very quiet since the conspiracy was uncovered. Perhaps she has something on her conscience."

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-12, 01:52 AM
"Hmmm, you're right, perhaps I moved with excessive swiftness. Your point about SweetLikeLemons is well-made, however. I hope she will be able to give a proper accounting of herself."

banjo1985
2009-02-12, 06:17 AM
Szilard for kicks.

Fin
2009-02-12, 07:27 AM
I have no clue who to point at today so I'll go with my safety point at Wolfbane!

Szilard
2009-02-12, 09:42 AM
I'm going to have to go with SweetLikeLemons.

Fin
2009-02-12, 07:58 PM
Ok, what the frick is going on!? Why does everyone and their dog seem to think they know my role?

So far I have been approached three times! I believe that perhaps the seer and the fool or the devil have scried me and contacted me by proxy.

Both roles that I am accused of having are good ones, I win with team villager!

It has become obvious now that I am a safe bet for a network to form, feel free to contact me. Obviously the baner may have his suspicions (a la LotR WW) but please bane me tonight! If people would like to offer me some actual information I would be happy to discuss it but so far all I have had is role accusations that I am not prepared to confirm at the moment due to a potential devil incursion.

I just wanted all this out there because people obviously know they can contact me and hopefully this will give the wolves something to think about.

That is all I have to say on the matter for now!

Deathslayer7
2009-02-12, 10:32 PM
banjo1985 for believing in puppets and not the empress.

SweetLikeLemons
2009-02-13, 12:00 PM
Bleh. My accounting of myself will have to be OOC. I don't have time for RP. Basically, all the games I wanted to play came up at a time when I would have been wise not to sign up for any. This coincides with a performance review at work, a couple bad weeks at work that have left me drained every night, and the show I am in opening, not to mention co-narrating another game. Myriad excuses, all trivial, but there it is. Lynch me if you must, it won't gain you anything, but then, I doubt you will lose much either with how scattered I am lately.

Aemoh
2009-02-13, 03:24 PM
*points at deathslayer7 for fun*

Recaiden
2009-02-13, 05:15 PM
Griever...

Boo
2009-02-13, 07:36 PM
*snip*

No Devil or Fool according to the rules. :smallwink:

Szilard
2009-02-13, 07:52 PM
No Devil or Fool according to the rules. :smallwink:

Officially anyway, because we know that there is at least one secret role, the concubine.

UncleWolf
2009-02-13, 11:40 PM
I'll go for SweetLikeLemons to get a lynch.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-14, 02:45 AM
SweetLikeLemons quickly packed the few possessions she had. He was waiting for her at the edge of the courtyard, and she desperately wanted to be with him. She looked at her armor, that she'd donned for the last time less than an hour ago.

She felt warm as she remembered the day Empress Lexi had accepted her as the first female royal guard. She had been so proud to be one of the elite guard. She would do anything for her Empress. Excpet, she couldn't ignore the longing in her heart. Love had conquered what men with spears and daggers could not.

She carefully made her way to the courtyard. As she passed the fresh graves of Jontom Xire and Blue Umbrella, she bowed her head once, as a sign of respect. She knew that the Empress would be alright without her. They'd already killed two of the assassins, one a dirty traitor. The third would soon follow, she was sure of it.

There he stood, waiting for her. They embrassed each other, then sped of into the night. Never to be seen by the Empress again.

In the shadows, Empress Lexi silently cried. SweetLikeLemons was like a daughter to her. MechaFox led her back to the safety of the inner sanctum.

SweetLikeLemons and Emperor Demonking (Auto-Lynched) ran away together.

They were Royal Guards.

Night 4 Begins.
It ends in 22 hours.
Please send all Night Actions to MechaFox and Lex-kat.

Note: Doseki and Griever must point at a player during the next day phase, or be auto-lynched.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-15, 03:24 AM
{Sorry for the 3 hour delay. Got involved in watching movies.}

The assassin slowly creeps in the darkness of the Empress's bed chamber. He sees his target curled up under the covers, her lover cuddling close to her.

Die bitch! He whispers, and plunges his dagger towards the Empress. But the concubine wakes with his whispered words, and being totally devoted to her Empress, throws her body over the Empress Lexi and protects her.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Lexi awakens as Noir Cat falls atop of her.

The guards rush in, but the assassin is already gone.

Search the room. He must have found a secret entrance into the room!! says one guard.

It's here. says another. Two of the guards go into the passage.

Em... press.

Lexi pushes the hair out of her face. Noir Cat. Please, hold on. The mystic will be here in a moment. Lexi holds onto her, trying to give her comfort.

I... love... Noir Cat dies in her arms. Lexi pulls her closer, and cries.

A moment later, the guards come back from the secret passage. Solemly, they shake their heads. The assassin has escaped.

Noir Cat was murdered protecting her Empress from assassination.
She was a Concubine.

Day 5 Begins.

Griever
2009-02-15, 03:38 AM
Mechafox and Lord Iames Osari.

Noir_Cat
2009-02-15, 02:50 PM
And I didn't even get to play that much v.v At least I was able to save my Empress :smallwink:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-15, 03:01 PM
Lord Osari looks askance at Griever. "Clearly, the man's madness has attached itself to a new target." He ponders his options. "For now, I think Deathslayer7 is worth keeping an eye on."

Szilard
2009-02-15, 03:04 PM
"Bushranger has not been around for a while... I find that suspicious."

Deathslayer7
2009-02-15, 03:30 PM
You shouldn't point at people without good reason Lord Iames Osari

Yes. I am a hypocrite.

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 03:38 PM
Happyturtle looks between Deathslayer and Lord Iames, shaking her head sadly. "I can't believe either of you wish our Lady harm."

Bushranger

Deathslayer7
2009-02-15, 03:39 PM
On the contrary. I do believe in our Empress.

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 03:44 PM
"You misunderstand me. What I mean is that I believe you and Lord Iames are both innocent."

Szilard
2009-02-15, 03:56 PM
I heard it the same way.

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 04:13 PM
Happy shakes her head. "I'm a simple guard. I'm not trained in words, like the nobility. I apologize if I gave offense."

Aemoh
2009-02-15, 04:44 PM
*points at Griever*

Also, officially back.

Fin
2009-02-15, 06:25 PM
Erm...!

Points at Aemoh, for being back!?

The Bushranger
2009-02-15, 08:36 PM
Did I miss a day by accident? I didn't think so? Ah well.
I resume my duties by pointing at Szilard, and making how-could-you eyes at Happy...

Anyway...

I don't suppose we have any leads as to who really is behind this?

Recaiden
2009-02-15, 09:18 PM
I'm more suspicious of Griever.

banjo1985
2009-02-16, 06:49 AM
Happyturtle because the assassins now seem to be active.

Vampiric
2009-02-16, 07:42 AM
Personally, I think Lex-Kat is behind all the attacks... Present when they happen, and suspiciously absent the rest of the time...

>_>

<_<

Anyhoo...

Bushranger

happyturtle
2009-02-16, 07:49 AM
Personally, I think Lex-Kat is behind all the attacks... Present when they happen, and suspiciously absent the rest of the time...

Le gasp! You may be on to something! :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-02-16, 08:44 PM
Oh. Right. I haven't pointed. Griever.

UncleWolf
2009-02-16, 08:52 PM
I'll point at Griever to help get a lynch.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-17, 06:21 AM
All was quiet on the western front. Bushranger stared out into the cold night, wondering when the last assassin would finally meet his end. Would he be alive to see it? Or would he fall victim to his blade?

He needed to get home, to his wife and kids. The Empress had seeled the castle doors since SweetLikeLemons had fled with Emperor Demonking, and then the assassin almost killed her in her sleep.

He understood that she was petrified. Understood that she wanted to protect herself, and those she loved. But so did he.

Turning back towards the inner sanctum, he wondered about his wife, Erin. How was she handling things. And their daughter, Dani. Had she gotten over the sickness yet?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! A yell tore through the inner sanctum. A clash of steal on steal could be heard.

Bushranger ran through the passageway to reach the fighting. Two of the guards were fighting one another.

Traitor! I saw you sneaking in the hallway. You'll die. One shouted.

No! You are the traitor. I found you going into the concubine's private room. The other countered.

More guards flowed into the room. What's going on here? Stop this at once! Griever shouted. But the two kept fighting.

Stop it! And he moved to seperate the two men, and three other guards followed to help him.

As the two men were seperated, one of them thrust out his blade one last time, and Griever reached for his back. The guard had stabbed him from behind.

As the two men were taken to the dungeons, Griever lay bleeding. The mystic was summoned, but shook his head sadly. Nothing could be done.

Griever was dead.

The guard who killed him was sentenced to death, maybe he'll die tomorrow.

Griever was stabbed in the back by an anonymous guard. He was a Royal Guard.

Night 5 begins.
It will end in 18 hours.
Send all Night Actions to MechaFox and Lex-kat

The Bushranger
2009-02-17, 02:40 PM
((Awesome narration, Lex. ^_^ ))

Patrick, aka Bushranger, shook his head sadly as the guards took the covered body of Greiver away. It's been the story of my life, too late, always too late. He sighs. I just hope this crisis ends soon. I miss my family...

Lex-Kat
2009-02-18, 01:44 PM
Night has been extended another 12 hours.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-19, 02:21 AM
It was late in the bath house when the sunbathing guard realized that she’d fallen asleep. She pulled herself out of the warm bath, and headed to the changing room to get dressed, when she thought she heard a noise coming from within.

Well, what do we have here? A man’s voice called out. Looks like one of the guards forgot her sword. He slowly approached the guard.

Happyturtle watched him carefully. She’d seen his face before, but where.

Here, let me help you, Little Miss Sunshine.

Then she remembered. You!!

Past.

She remembered him from training. It was the first year women had been allowed to train to be guards. And she was one of the few, along with SweetLikeLemons, to sign up for the training.

He had been well disciplined, but quiet. He never did anything out of line. Never allowed himself to have fun. The other trainees had teased him, but he never gave in to their taunts.

Then, weeks into training, one of the new girls had disappeared. They found her swinging high from a branch of one of the trees.

Then another went missing. She was found a week later, her body had been torn into pieces by four horses.

The next day, as she bathed before the morning excersises, she found him staring at her. His eyes the only thing she could see clearly. You’ve been a bad, bad girl, Little Miss Sunshine. This is no place for a girl.

Present.

He smiled at her. I guess I get to finish what I had started. He thrust his sword at her, but she was too quick and side stepped out of the path. Unfortunately, she slipped on the floor, and fell into the water.

He jumped in after her, and held her head under the water. She fought at him, trying to claw her way to freedom, but he was too strong.

The next morning, when the other guards came into the bath house, they found Happyturtle barely breathing next to the bath. They rushed to her side. Happyturtle!!

When the first one arrived, she pulled his head close to hers, and whispered….

Happyturtle was drowned by the assassin. She was a Royal Guard.

Day 6 begins.

It ends in approximately 48 hrs, if the forum permits.

Note: If Doseki doesn't vote during this day phase, he will be auto-lynched.

banjo1985
2009-02-19, 05:25 AM
Bushranger on faulty logic.

Happy voted for him yesterday and is now dead. Tenuous, but it's all I have.

Murska
2009-02-19, 07:28 AM
Well yeah, but the wolves are usually rather careful about not killing people who've suspected them openly.

On the other hand, we've recently had multiple discussions of the fact that any logic and actual trying by the villagers is better than none.

Bushranger.

Recaiden
2009-02-19, 08:08 AM
Banjo1985 seems more like a wolf to me. Or someone's trying to make them look suspicious.

The Bushranger
2009-02-19, 12:10 PM
((Nooo! Happy! :smalleek::smallfrown:))

Why are people suspecting me? I'm a plain, common, ordinary guard, who has a family and all he wants to do is get back to them. Vampiric, on the other hand...

((And Banjo - awesome avatar. :smallbiggrin:))

Deathslayer7
2009-02-19, 02:47 PM
Murska is always a wolf. :smalltongue:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-19, 03:21 PM
"I don't know, Bushranger, you seem awfully suspicious to me, since Vampiric also accused you of being an assassin yesterday. Happy last night, Vampiric today, and I suppose tomorrow morning we'll find Szilard dead if you get your way."

UncleWolf
2009-02-19, 03:26 PM
BR. For the lynch. I hope I'm right about this.

Aemoh
2009-02-19, 04:24 PM
*points at Lord Iames Osari*

For no real reason.

Szilard
2009-02-19, 06:22 PM
Lord Iames Osari has been throwing around points every day, even trying to find a scapegoat, very assassiny behavior.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-19, 06:35 PM
I suspected him as well. I think he is overstepping his bounds on trying to lead people.

Lord Iames Osari

UncleWolf
2009-02-19, 06:42 PM
Lord Iames Osari

The Bushranger
2009-02-19, 06:44 PM
Lord Iames Osari, I am but a humble guard. I have no wishes or ulterior motives than to track down and defeat the assassins and return safely to my home. I must wonder however if your motives are so pure, as you attempt to have an innocent man killed.

Aemoh
2009-02-19, 07:08 PM
*switches point to The Bushranger*

Cause I really didn't mean to start a wagon.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-19, 07:24 PM
Lord James Osari has been throwing around points every day, even trying to find a scapegoat, very assassiny behavior.

I suspected him as well. I think he is overstepping his bounds on trying to lead people.

Lord James Osari

"Who is this 'Lord James Osari'? He certainly isn't me." He bows in Bushranger's direction. "It's perfectly possible that you're being truthful, and I mean no personal affront - however, an assassin would say exactly that same thing, wouldn't he? If you are a guard, then isn't it your duty to sacrifice yourself to protect the Empress? And, for the moment, protecting the Empress means finding the assassins among us and stopping them. It's tragic but true that to do that, we inevitably have to kill some innocents, but assuming that you are innocent, your name will be cleared and your family be rewarded for your unswerving devotion to Her Majesty.

"Furthermore, what's this nonsense about me always throwing around points and looking for scapegoats? For the first three days we've known of these assassins, I was in dogged pursuit of one of them, Numberfourteen. If I was an assassin, would I really have persisted in my efforts to eliminate an ally?"

happyturtle
2009-02-19, 07:43 PM
Anyone approaching the Empress's quarters might see an ethereal figure, making the rounds, sword in hand. "May the gods take me if I allow harm to come to my Lady while I yet live."

UncleWolf
2009-02-19, 07:48 PM
Anyone approaching the Empress's quarters might see an ethereal figure, making the rounds, sword in hand. "May the gods take me if I allow harm to come to my Lady while I yet live."

*waves to*:smalltongue:

Fin
2009-02-19, 08:37 PM
Lords Iames Osari cause he looks assassiny!

Lex-Kat
2009-02-21, 02:57 AM
As Lord Iames is surrounded, one of the guards growls: "Happyturtle told me it was you with her dying breath! You traitor!"

With nothing left to lose, Lord Iames sneers magnificently. "So she got word out, hm? A pity, things were going so well for us.

"Yes, I'm one of the assassins. More to the point, I'm the one who arranged for the other assassins to be here in the first place. Once the Empress and her guards were out of the way, my path to the throne would be clear. Now that you've discovered me, I'll have to make my escape, but fortunately there's still one more of my agents among you, and I've shared my plans with him." His eyes light on Wolfbane. "I'm sorry to have ordered the deaths of your Brethren. Your superiors should have listened when I offered them a place in my coup."

"You won't get away!" Doseki growls, drawing his sword.

"I won't?" Lord Iames inquires mildly. He flicks his hand in Doseki's direction, and a shuriken buries itself in the guard's throat. Gurgling, Doseki falls back, dead.

Before anyone can react, Lord Iames throws down a smoke bomb and disappears into the thick black cloud. "You haven't seen the last of me! The throne is mine!"

When the smoke clears, Lord Iames is nowhere to be found.

Lord Iames Osari escaped into the night.
He was an Assassin (Apparently an Assassin Lord. :smallconfused: :smalltongue:)

Doseki was auto-lynched and killed as Lord Iames Osari escaped.
He was a Royal Guard.

Death Scene written by Lord Iames Osari. :smallsmile:

Night ends in about 24 hours.
Send all night actions to Mechafox and Lex-kat.

The Bushranger
2009-02-21, 04:55 AM
((Ninja vanish! :smallbiggrin:))

Patrick, the Bushranger, growls under his breath. 'An assassin would say exactly the same thing, wouldn't he'? Yup, he sure would, and he exactly did. What a load of... He shakes his head. So. One left. He eyes his fellow guards with a mixture of sorrow and considering...

Boo
2009-02-21, 06:38 AM
"Who is this 'Lord James Osari'? He certainly isn't me." He bows in Bushranger's direction. "It's perfectly possible that you're being truthful, and I mean no personal affront - however, an assassin would say exactly that same thing, wouldn't he? If you are a guard, then isn't it your duty to sacrifice yourself to protect the Empress? And, for the moment, protecting the Empress means finding the assassins among us and stopping them. It's tragic but true that to do that, we inevitably have to kill some innocents, but assuming that you are innocent, your name will be cleared and your family be rewarded for your unswerving devotion to Her Majesty.

"Furthermore, what's this nonsense about me always throwing around points and looking for scapegoats? For the first three days we've known of these assassins, I was in dogged pursuit of one of them, Numberfourteen. If I was an assassin, would I really have persisted in my efforts to eliminate an ally?"

If I were still alive before your lynching, I would so have helped lynch you based on this post. What is it that Shadow says from time to time? "I think you said more than you intended to." Or something to that effect.

banjo1985
2009-02-21, 09:21 AM
Okay, ten of us left, and I believe we're onto the last two assassins? Endgame people. :smallbiggrin:

Szilard
2009-02-21, 09:52 AM
By my understanding, there is only one left.

Fawkes
2009-02-22, 12:54 AM
The atmosphere in the palace was different that night. The guards had made a great accomplishment in chasing out the "Assassin Lord" Iames Osari, but their work was far from over. Nevertheless, the palace air was filled with a new confidence.

A robed man creeps silently through the halls, determined to break that confidence. He keeps one hand on the grip of his favorite dagger.

One of the Empress's concubines walks down the hall, smiling happily at the victory. She stumbles a bit as she walks, having just come from enjoying a bottle or two of spirits from the Empress's private stash. She doesn't notice as the hooded man falls into step behind her, grinning madly.

When Empress awakes the next morning, she is surprised to find that one of her concubines is missing. As she rushes out of her chamber to rally the guards, she is greeted by a grisly sight.

The body of the missing concubine is pinned to the wall outside the Empress's room. A message is written in her blood.

NO ONE IS SAFE

Deathslayer7 was killed. She was a Concubine.

Day 7 begins.
It will end in 48 hours.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-22, 01:19 AM
aw man. :smallfrown:

Sad part is i could see myself doing it too. :smallbiggrin:

The Bushranger
2009-02-22, 04:44 AM
Bushranger sighs as another of his friends is carried away by the palace morticians, and then turns his gaze across those still standing..
There's only one assassin left, or so we were told by the horse's mouth although it was actually the other end of the equine I'd think. Aemoth, you stopped pointing at him yestedday and accused me instead, care to explain that for us?

banjo1985
2009-02-22, 05:53 AM
Aemoh. The late switch yesterday really makes me suspicious.

Recaiden
2009-02-22, 10:15 AM
Aemoh because the other have vaild points. The yesterday was suspicious.

Fin
2009-02-22, 10:26 AM
Don't kill me Aemoh, you assasin killer ninja you...!

Szilard
2009-02-22, 10:27 AM
Sure, lets go with it, Aemoh.

Murska
2009-02-22, 01:31 PM
Er. Hmm. This bandwagon looks to me like it's secretly seer-led. So Aemoh.

Aemoh
2009-02-22, 05:06 PM
I changed cause I pointed at him first for fun and then a wagon formed. Simple as that.

Bout halfway through the day someone PM'd me telling me he was an Assassin. Seeing as he was already gonna get lynched, I didn't feel like changing my point again.

As he was proved correct, I've told him I'd blindly follow 'em from now since it's not like I'm paying that much attention.

Also, people pointing at me, I AM SMARTER THAN THAT :smalltongue:

That is all.

Murska
2009-02-22, 05:10 PM
I changed cause I pointed at him first for fun and then a wagon formed. Simple as that.

Bout halfway through the day someone PM'd me telling me he was an Assassin. Seeing as he was already gonna get lynched, I didn't feel like changing my point again.

As he was proved correct, I've told him I'd blindly follow 'em from now since it's not like I'm paying that much attention.

Also, people pointing at me, I AM SMARTER THAN THAT :smalltongue:

That is all.

Well I wouldn't think a wolf would be that stupid either but a seer would probably scry someone who did something like that, and since a bandwagon appeared at you out of nowhere... :smallwink:

Lex-Kat
2009-02-23, 12:21 PM
For those who have not pointed yet, you have 12 hours.

UncleWolf
2009-02-23, 06:18 PM
Lets make it unanimous. Aemoh.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-24, 12:58 AM
Aemoh awoke in his cell the next day. It'd been two days since he had killed Griever. In the other cell was the real traitor. He knew it. He could feel it in his bones.

Then he heard the creak of the heavy prison door opening. Well, Aemoh. This is it. Said the Head Guard. Empress Lexi has heard the evidence, and has decided that you are guilty of murder.

Behind the him were four Royal Guard holding weapons at the ready. Aemoh was led out of the cell, and down to the execution site.

There he found what was left of the Royal Guard, Empress Lexi, and Master MechaFox.

He solemnly marched to the chopping block, and placed his head upon it. One of the concubines pulled his long hair away from his neck, exposing it for an easier cut. She kissed his cheek, as the Mystic blessed his body.

The executioner took aim and *slice*. The deed was done.

Aemoh's body and head were buried outside of the walls, along with the other criminals.

Aemoh was executed for the crime of murder, not treason.
He was a Royal Guard.

Night 7 Begins, and will end in 24 hours.
Please send all Night Actions to MechaFox and Lex-kat.

Aemoh
2009-02-24, 03:51 PM
What's that? I wasn't an assassin? *shock* :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2009-02-24, 03:59 PM
I didn't see it coming!

Recaiden
2009-02-24, 07:08 PM
Wolfbane for now.

Szilard
2009-02-24, 07:13 PM
Uh... it's night.

@V: :smalleek:

Fawkes
2009-02-24, 07:14 PM
Uh... it's night.

That's just what the assassins want you to think.

Fawkes
2009-02-25, 12:28 AM
As always, the mystic spends the night meditating alone in his room. Burning candles and incense decorate his domicile. He sits cross legged on the floor, slowly stirring an herbal brew. He lifts the bowl to his face, inhaling deeply, savoring the vapor, and falls into a trance. The colors of the room swirl and dissolve before his eyes.

Slowly, the mist clears. He sees a vision of a hooded man stalking the hallways. The assassin produces a small wire from his cloak and inserts it deftly into the lock of a nearby door. With a click, the lock opens.

The mystic's vision changes. He sees himself, sitting in a seer's trance. The door opens, and a hooded man slips into the room. The mystic in the vision sits perfectly still as the hooded man advances upon him, knife drawn.

With dawning horror, the mystic realizes that this is not a vision of the future, but of the present.

Szilard witnessed his own death. He was the Seer.

Day 8 begins.
It will end in 48 hours.Vampiric must vote, or he will be autolynched.

UncleWolf
2009-02-25, 12:44 AM
I point at Recaiden.

banjo1985
2009-02-25, 08:04 AM
Deathslayer

Bograts....Wolfbane then :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2009-02-25, 08:26 AM
Um...Deathslayer has been dead for a while now.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-25, 09:07 AM
Deathslayer

:smalltongue: you obviously need something to drink to clear that confusion. :smallwink:

UncleWolf
2009-02-25, 09:24 AM
Deathslayer

Oh, gee. Thanks.

Now I feel loved.:smalltongue:

Murska
2009-02-25, 09:58 AM
Hmm. Is Recaiden alive?

banjo1985
2009-02-26, 11:27 AM
Going for Recaiden now. Changed my vote three times today, and counting, it appears I'm trying to make myself look as suspicious as possible. :smalltongue:

Fin
2009-02-26, 12:13 PM
Recaiden, due to the suspiciousness of him!

Lex-Kat
2009-02-26, 12:43 PM
12 hours to go. I need votes from:

Bushranger
Recaiden
Vampiric (who will be AL if he doesn't respond)

The Bushranger
2009-02-26, 01:40 PM
Well, I see no better lead than Recaiden.

Fawkes
2009-02-26, 01:49 PM
I'm loving the unanimous lynches here.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-27, 02:12 AM
The rain just kept coming down. The guards were all miserable and wet. MechaFox had ordered that the guards who patrolled the outside were to switch with those indoors, every half hour.

About ten minutes after the bells chimed for the next rotation, Recaiden became impatient that Vampiric had not returned from his patrol yet, and went in search of him.

Half way through his search, he found him. He was fighting with someone. Urgently, Recaiden ran to help his fellow guard. It must be the final assassin, he thought to himself.

The assassin grinned madly as Recaiden joined the fight. Two, for the price of one. Lovely.

The two guards fought valiantly. The assassin was on the defensive and whenever he would try to attack, Recaiden would block the attack, and Vampiric would quickly thrust towards the assassin. But the assassin was too quick, and always deftly slipped away from the thrust.

Finally, the assassin kicked Vampiric’s feet out from under him, and he fell hard to the ground.

Recaiden tried to take advantage of the assassin’s maneuver and bring his sword down upon the assassin’s head. The assassin moved to the left, but not fast enough. He was clipped by the sword. Grrrrr.

Help!! Assassin!! Recaiden yelled. The tables had turned, and now Recaiden was on the defensive.

Behind the assassin, Vampiric slowly got up, and shook his head. Vampiric attempted to stealthily approach the assassin. He got behind him and slowly raised his sword up, but stopped. Oomph! He let out his breath and fell.

Recaiden, not seeing Vampiric approach, had thrust at the assassin. The assassin side stepped the attack, and Recaiden had skewered Vampiric instead.

As Recaiden watched Vampiric fall, he was too stunned to stop the assassin from running him through.

Moments later, the remaining guards came upon the seen. They were too late. The assassin had claimed two more guards.

Recaiden killed Vampiric, and then was himself killed by the assassin.
Vampiric was a Royal Guard. Recaiden was the Head Guard (Baner).

Night 8 begins. It will end in 24 hours.
Assassin, please send in your Night Kill to both MechaFox and Lex-kat.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-02-27, 02:36 AM
In his distant stronghold, Lord Iames Osari receives news of the deaths since his hasty departure from his spies. "I see my pawn is doing well. Soon the Empress will be dead and the Empire will be mine! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

banjo1985
2009-02-27, 04:44 AM
Top of my suspicion list:

Banjo

:smalltongue:

Fin
2009-02-27, 03:20 PM
Wolfbane

Because I know he was in contact (as was I) with the now deceased deathslayer and szilard, need I say more!

Fawkes
2009-02-27, 03:40 PM
It's nighttime.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-28, 06:26 AM
There is only four of us left. How can four guards protect the Empress? He wondered to himself as he wandered the halls. Quickly he became lost in his thoughts.

We have to stop him. Where could he possibly be hiding? The guard stopped and looked up. The women's bath? Yes!! That's it!

Quietly, he slipped into the women's bathing area. No one had been in here since we had found Happy dead.

The Empress allowed her last concubine to only bathe with her. Fearing to be alone, I suppose.

He pressed himself against the wall, and looked around the corner leading to the changing area. He saw nothing.

He listened carefully. He heard nothing. Maybe I should get one of the other guards. And he turned to leave.

Guh!! He looked down to find a dagger in his gut. He looked up as the assassin covered his mouth to stop him from yelling out. Shhhh. You need to rest.

And the guard fell dead.

Wolfbane was stabbed in the gut. His body was never found.
Wolfbane was a Brother of the Eternal Glory (Mason).

Day 9 Begins.

As there are only four of you left, Day will end in 20 hrs.
If everyone gets their votes in within that time.
Otherwise it will be extended another 24 hrs.

Fin
2009-02-28, 10:12 AM
Well, thats incriminating! Murska then, seeing as my original choice was stabbed in the gut! :smallmad:

Murska
2009-02-28, 10:30 AM
Okay so the remaining people are me, Bushranger, Banjo and Fin.

Under normal circumstances this'd mean our best bet would be a no-lynch but since I'm the last Concubine, we'd lose if we do that. Concubines are villagers who don't count towards the villager total for the wolves' win condition so if they'd kill someone other than me next night, they'd win.

I'm pretty suspicious of Fin myself...

The Bushranger
2009-03-01, 04:50 AM
I'm merely a guard. That leaves, presuming Murska is telling the truth, Fin and Banjo.

Fin, I'm afraid your time has come.

Lex-Kat
2009-03-01, 04:53 AM
Day will continue for another 19 hours. Thank you. :smallsmile:

Fin
2009-03-01, 06:08 AM
Well I'm screwed, especially considering that I am the last concubine. Well played Murska, well played. The alternative is that we all switch to the Bushranger. But I can't see that happening.

Banjo please vote against me, I couldn't stand to see myself lose because of a tied lynch vote!

Lex-Kat
2009-03-02, 12:09 AM
During the day, the assassin stealthily made his way to the Empress’s chamber. He was worried, because it was deathly quiet in the inner sanctum. There was no one. No guards. No concubines. No one.

He pushed open the door to her bed chamber. He looked inside. There she was, her back to him. A single guard standing beside her.

The assassin quickly charged inside and attacked the guard. Aaaahhhhhhhh!! The Empress Lexi screamed and moved out of the way.

The two men fought against each other, but in the end, the guard lay dead at the assassin’s feat.

Kneel before me Empress. If you just give up, maybe Lord Iames Osari will have mercy upon you and kill you quickly.

The Empress stepped toward him, and then dashed toward the door. The guard grabbed her and slammed her head against it. She slumped to the floor, unconscious. Why’d you have to do that, huh? Why fight the inevitable?

He picked her up, and threw her over his shoulder. He went to the women’s bathing room, and tied Empress Lexi up. Then he went to the nearest balcony and set off a rocket he’d been waiting to use for days now. The signal for Lord Iames Osari to claim his throne.

The next day, Lord Iames Osari marched his small army through the streets of Cheetonia. The people whispered worriedly. Was the Empress dead? What had happened to master Mechafox?

He ignored the whispers, and walked triumphantly up the steps to the inner sanctum. Just inside the door, laying at the feet of his last assassin, was the defeated body of the Empress.

But then he noticed something. No! This cannot be! He grabbed the head of the “empress” and looked at her face. This isn’t the Empress you fool!! It’s one of her concubines!

The concubine began to laugh. She’s long gone by now, swine.

With a quick twist, Lord Iames Osari broke the girl’s neck. Bury her with the other guards. And he walked past and into his new thrown room. I will find the Empress. Yes, it will be simple enough. Most likely, she will come to me.

Elsewhere, two lone figures hid in a small house with a family of three. The Empress quietly weeped on the shoulder of her General’s arm. Why did you take me? Why did you leave them to die like that?

You must live Empress. You must live so that you can retake your capital, and avenge those who died for you.

Fin was killed during the day.
Banjo would have been killed during the night.

The Empress Lexi and Lord Mechafox fled the Queendom to fight another day.

GAME OVER!

Lex-Kat
2009-03-02, 12:11 AM
How did you like the game?
What did you think of the narrations?
Did the narrators do a good job?
Was the game balanced?
Any complaints?
Would you play again?

Deathslayer7
2009-03-02, 12:14 AM
1. It was grrrrrrrrreat!
2. as above.
3. indeed they did. :smallsmile:
4. Possibly, although i think that if the seer dies early on, it is almost impossible for the villagers to win.
5. none.
6. definitely.

and can we get a role list?

Fawkes
2009-03-02, 12:14 AM
{table=head]#|Player|Role
1|Aemoh|Royal Guard
2|Banjo1985|Royal Guard
3|Blue Umbrella|Mason
4|Bushranger|Royal Guard
5|Deathslayer7|Concubine
6|Doseki|Royal Guard
7|Emperor Demonking|Royal Guard
8|Fin|Concubine
9|Griever|Royal Guard
10|Happyturtle|Royal Guard
11|Jontom Xire|Mason
12|Lord Iames Osari|Sleeper
13|Murska|Assassin
14|Noir Cat|Concubine
15|Numberfourteen|Assassin
16|Recaiden|Baner
17|Shadow|Concubine
18|SweetLikeLemons|Royal Guard
19|Szilard|Seer
20|Toasty|Sleeper
21|Vampiric|Royal Guard
22|Wolfbane|Mason
[/table]

happyturtle
2009-03-02, 12:22 AM
Was the game balanced?
Any complaints?
Would you play again?

1. Loved it
2. Very well done. :smallsmile:
3. Good job, especially considering it was first time for both of you.
4. I have the opposite opinion from ds7. I think it would have been impossible for the assassins to win if the seer hadn't been taken out. Seer roles are overpowered.
5. The confusing scry result for Fin. Was confusing. Not sure I understand the point of that. :smallconfused:
6. So I can assassinate Iames? Definitely! :smallbiggrin:

UncleWolf
2009-03-02, 12:23 AM
Was the game balanced?
Any complaints?
Would you play again?

1)Yes

2)They were good

3)Most definitely

4)I'd say so

5)I died =P

6)In a heartbeat.

The Bushranger
2009-03-02, 12:25 AM
Was the game balanced?
Any complaints?
Would you play again?

I loved it, and the narrations were great. Good job, indeed.
No idea on balance.
Complaints? We lost! :smalltongue:

And go ahead and sign me up for Assassins II: Revenge of the Empress! :smallbiggrin:

-------------

Bushranger sighs as he watches the Empress and her general, despite the reassurances of his wife that he couldn't have helped it he still feels he failed her somehow. Two things keep him from falling on his sword: love for his family, and belief that he can regain his honour as one of the Empress' Guards by helping her recapture the throne...

Lord Iames Osari
2009-03-02, 12:43 AM
Was the game balanced?
Any complaints?
Would you play again?

I liked it a lot.
They were good.
Yes.
I think so. It really came down just to the odds of the seer scrying us before we could kill him - if we could kill him at all, because the seer could have found the baner at any time.
None.
Sure.

[hr]
"You did well to win me the capital, Murska, but you allowed the Empress to escape. Since you have served me loyally and skillfully up until now, I will give you one last chance to prove yourself. Hunt down the Empress and bring me her head, and her lapdog Mechafax's head, as well." Lord Iames - no, Emperor Iames - dismisses Murska from his presence and turns to the business of ruling the Empire.

UncleWolf
2009-03-02, 12:58 AM
Wolfbane, mason, growled at the memory of the assassin stabbing him in the gut. He was lucky that he had passed out, or the assassin would have slit his throat instead of leaving him.

He looked up to the castle on the horizon and then to the amulet around his neck.

He tore off the amulet and looked at his hand.

In it was the dagger that had stabbed him.

He clutched it tight.

He would get his revenge.

happyturtle
2009-03-02, 01:07 AM
The ghost of Happyturtle watches the Emperor as he gives his orders.

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown, Pretender. You'll never know another restful night. I'll see to that.

Lex-Kat
2009-03-02, 01:25 AM
I also want to say thank you to everyone who played, even if they only played for a few days.

Without you, this game would just a story without any character.

Thank you. :smallsmile:

Boo
2009-03-02, 02:12 AM

Fun! Especially the fake seer test, and screwing with DS7!

Great!

See above.

Was the game balanced?

I'd say so.

Any complaints?

BR... why couldn't you pay more attention to notice the obvious?

Would you play again?

Yes'r.

banjo1985
2009-03-02, 06:14 AM
Well bugger, I head off for the weekend and miss the decisive vote. :smallmad:

Still, well played Murska, sorry to my contacts that I didn't vote to change the course of things. Shows how much I know about these things though, I was heavily suspecting BR.

1 - Yeah, the assassin mechanic was interesting, as was playing a smaller game for once

2 - Good job :smallsmile:

3 - Indeed

4 - Yeah, right down to the last few players, can't get more balanced than that.

5 - That I cost the good guys the win :smallfrown:

6 - Darn tootin

happyturtle
2009-03-02, 07:08 AM
Don't feel bad, Banjo, I'm the one who let Iames know that me and Wolfbane were in touch with the seer. The first day he was awakened too. :smallannoyed::smallfrown:

Vengeance! Death to the Pretender!

Murska
2009-03-02, 08:28 AM
Was the game balanced?
Any complaints?
Would you play again?

1: I loved it and the setting was really great, too.
2: They were really good. I even wrote one! (Night 1... where nobody died, after all.)
3: Yes. You answered all my questions in a timely fashion and I didn't notice any problems.
4: It was quite balanced but I do think it'll be even better with more players.
5: None, except maybe for the fact that I had to be a bad guy against poor Empress.
6: Of course!

Murska walks away from Isari and begins collecting his stuff. He breathes freely for the first time in ages. After all, his plan had worked. He had managed to secretly dispose of the other assassins without getting noticed, even forcing Osari himself to flee, and nobody had noticed that all of his personal assassinations had been nonlethal. Letting the Empress flee and in the midst of all that not getting caught himself, by either side. Now he had gotten a mission alone, outside of the sphere of influence of Osari. Maybe he could finally escape.

Phew. It was tough, avoiding detection while minimizing casualties... But I swear, the day I return, I will kill Osari. And then, I will not hold back.

EDIT: I also count it as an achievement to get the Baner lynched with 100% of the votes! :smallbiggrin:

EDIT2: I want to know what the Concubines were, btw?

Deathslayer7
2009-03-02, 09:52 AM
secret roles apprently. Our objective was just to survive. We lost if we died, but won if we survived (tied if the assassins won).

A drunk Concubine straggles down the hall, or at least floats down the hall. Anyone here? she calls out, but gets no answer.

P.S. I wouldnt call that nonlethal. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-03-02, 10:08 AM
Heh. Well, 'tried to' then?`:smallbiggrin:

Maybe I just incapacitated you. :smalltongue:

Fin
2009-03-02, 12:48 PM
I can't believe that Murska's fake concubine role claim wasn't seen through! Where the hell where you Banjo!

Anyway, questions;

It was very good, the unknowable element seem to make things interesting and just chaotic enought to be fun!

Bien!

Considering the above answer, yes!

Was the game balanced?

I didn't win so no... But really I thought it was, we lost because of a sneaky!

Any complaints?

I'm hungry?

Would you play again?

Yes.

Szilard
2009-03-02, 06:41 PM
The whole game was good, and yes, I would play again.

toasty
2009-03-02, 10:56 PM

Meh... i was killed off early. Glad the assassins won though. :D

They were interesting. :)

I guess. My first PbP Werewolf/Mafia game so IDK really.

Was the game balanced?

Once again... can't really say.

Any complaints?

I was killed... really fast.

Would you play again?

Yep.

banjo1985
2009-03-03, 05:47 AM
I can't believe that Murska's fake concubine role claim wasn't seen through! Where the hell where you Banjo!

I was stir-frying a kitten...where else would I be? :smallconfused:

Murska
2009-03-03, 11:52 AM
Hey, I think my fake concubine role claim was pretty good. It eliminated the chance for a no-lynch day which'd have been horrible for me and also since Fin who was the real concubine was already pointing at me it wouldn't have changed the point situation. :smallsmile:

@V Hey, I would. :smallbiggrin: