PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on a Cleric

Shalizar
2009-01-20, 11:56 PM
I am trying to make a Cleric that can command Animals and Beasts. I dont know if there are any domains that I can use for it, but I am waiting for Spell Compendium to come in the mail, and also Deity and Demigods. If you know of any way I can do this. By the way, I dont want to use a druid for this because I am using this as an Evil Cleric to have killed off an entire village over the winter with his command of his beasts. So if you know of anything that would be great, if I cant find anything, I will be moving onto the Homebrew thread to see if someone will help me make a good domain.

Assassin89
2009-01-20, 11:59 PM
There is the animal domain, which has the spell dominate animal, but it only affect one animal.

Shalizar
2009-01-21, 12:06 AM
There is the animal domain, which has the spell dominate animal, but it only affect one animal.

Thanks, but I was looking for something more along the lines of a Hunting Domain. That is good, but i wanted something closer to like a domination domain as well.

Keld Denar
2009-01-21, 12:08 AM
Nothing says a druid can't be evil. You could be a sort of ecoterrorist, violently attacking people who mess with your forest and hunt your animals.

Toliudar
2009-01-21, 12:09 AM
You do know that druids can be neutral evil, right? You can sort of do what you want with a cleric and the animal domain, but druid's going to be much more efficient.

Of course, if you're the DM, you can always just give your priest a McGuffin artifact that lets him do whatever you want him to be able to do.

Shalizar
2009-01-21, 12:22 AM
You do know that druids can be neutral evil, right? You can sort of do what you want with a cleric and the animal domain, but druid's going to be much more efficient.

Of course, if you're the DM, you can always just give your priest a McGuffin artifact that lets him do whatever you want him to be able to do.

I'm Already am doing that, but I would like to have it somewhat close to what he is doing.

Nothing says a druid can't be evil. You could be a sort of ecoterrorist, violently attacking people who mess with your forest and hunt your animals.

I also know that, but I personally wanted it to be a cleric over a druid because I wanted it to be a corruption of nature, and I feel that an evil druid is more focused on nature destroying civilization while good are trying to make a balance.