PDA

View Full Version : Limited Spell Focus [Feat]

Krimm_Blackleaf
2006-10-13, 03:01 AM
Limited Spell Focus (general)
A few of your spells are far more potent than the rest.
Prerequisites: Caster level 1st, access to a spell with a saving throw.
Benefit: Taking this feat increases the saving throw required to overcome up to three spells the caster knows by +2. For example, Vedin, a 12th level sorcerer is never without his Disintegrate spell in combat so he takes this feat and the saving throw to resist destruction increases by 2.
Special: This feat does not stack with spell focus or greater spell focus.

Gyrfalcon
2006-10-13, 03:05 AM
Hm... I think the feat right now is still on the weak side, since Spell Focus and Greater Spell Focus applies to the entire school of spells, which gives you much more versitility then just one spell. Perhaps allow it to apply to three spells and call it Limited Spell Focus?

Krimm_Blackleaf
2006-10-13, 03:07 AM
Hm... I think the feat right now is still on the weak side, since Spell Focus and Greater Spell Focus applies to the entire school of spells, which gives you much more versitility then just one spell. Perhaps allow it to apply to three spells and call it Limited Spell Focus?
that does sound alot better

paddyfool
2006-10-13, 06:51 AM
You probably need to edit it a little more then:
Single Limited Spell Focus (general)
OneA few of your spells are is far more potent than the rest.
Prerequisites: Caster level 1st, access to at least one spell with a saving throw.
Benefit: Taking this feat increases the saving throw required to overcome up to three spells the caster knows by +2. For example, Vedin, a 12th level sorcerer is never without his Disintegrate spell in combat so he takes this feat and the saving throw to resist destruction increases by 2.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2006-10-13, 06:54 AM
You probably need to edit it a little more then:
Single Limited Spell Focus (general)
OneA few of your spells are is far more potent than the rest.
Prerequisites: Caster level 1st, access to at least one spell with a saving throw.

sorry, I was basically asleep when i made and edited this feat