PDA

View Full Version : The reuniting of Haley and Elan......

Xesirin
2009-01-24, 11:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that if anybody is dying, it's not happening until towards the end. So don't reply with sappy love stories of how she'll die in his arms as they run up to be together. :smalltongue:

Me personally, I'm thinking that they're gonna run up to each other when they see each other, and then it's gonna cut to whomever is standing nearby. They're gonna smile happily for the couple, but then they're slowly gonna recoil in horrified disgust. :smallbiggrin:

Given how they parted, that seems to, at the least, be in character.

Brauley
2009-01-25, 12:52 AM
I'm pretty sure that if anybody is dying, it's not happening until towards the end. So don't reply with sappy love stories of how she'll die in his arms as they run up to be together. :smalltongue:

Me personally, I'm thinking that they're gonna run up to each other when they see each other, and then it's gonna cut to whomever is standing nearby. They're gonna smile happily for the couple, but then they're slowly gonna recoil in horrified disgust. :smallbiggrin:

Given how they parted, that seems to, at the least, be in character.

^^I think this^^

Liwen
2009-01-25, 02:07 AM
Elan is bound by rule of funny to ruin the reunion cliché is any given ways you can imagine, and yet more!

Haley : Elan!
Elan : Haley!

"both of them runs in slow motion toward the other"

"Elan slips on a rock and, has he falls in a pool of almost liquid mud, spread it all over the place, including on Haley. Elan then levels up because he gain bonus XP for ruinning a dramatic moment, just like Eugune."

Moriarty
2009-01-25, 08:46 AM
how do you put slow motion in a comic strip? :smalleek:

Laketh Stadt
2009-01-25, 09:03 AM
how do you put slow motion in a comic strip? :smalleek:

I would guess you use an overabundance of frames. :)

Rotipher
2009-01-25, 09:55 AM
As previously mentioned elsewhere, I'm expecting Elan to provide us with a Rutger Hauer quote from Ladyhawke: "You... cut your hair..."

Carnivorous_Bea
2009-01-25, 10:19 AM
Well, the Oracle foretold that the story would have a happy ending for Elan "at least." So unless he becomes indifferent to Haley, I'd say she has to survive the story too, so that Elan can have his prophesied happy ending. :smallsmile:

Unless, of course, they both die at the same moment and end up in the Chaotic Good afterlife together forever .... :smallbiggrin:

Xesirin
2009-01-25, 12:08 PM
Well, the Oracle foretold that the story would have a happy ending for Elan "at least." So unless he becomes indifferent to Haley, I'd say she has to survive the story too, so that Elan can have his prophesied happy ending. :smallsmile:

Unless, of course, they both die at the same moment and end up in the Chaotic Good afterlife together forever .... :smallbiggrin:

I'd buy that, but still think that it's more likely they both survive.

Rotipher
2009-01-25, 02:22 PM
Presumably Elan wouldn't be too happy if the second world was destroyed, even if it was replaced by a third. So that's another event we can probably cross off the "likely" list, IMO.

Linkavitch
2009-01-25, 08:58 PM
They will have an intense make-out session. After she beats him up for him making a comment about her hair.

Keinnicht
2009-01-25, 09:23 PM
They will have an intense make-out session. After she beats him up for him making a comment about her hair.

"Where's Haley"
"Right there?"
"Where?"
"Here"
"There?"
"Yes, I'm Haley."
"...No you're not, Haley had hair."