PDA

View Full Version : Cybernations

Ferrous
2009-01-26, 01:38 AM
I've sorta been lurking around these forums for a while and not really posting much, if at all. That said, there is a game out there that I think you should all try - cybernations.

The game, at the simplest, is here:

www.cybernations.net

That part of the game is relatively simple. Grow a nation. Trade with others. Give and receive foreign aid. Not too complicated, right?

The game has been around for a little over three years, and during that time, alliances of individual players have risen up and created a complex political atmosphere that is completely role played and created by the players themselves. The major part of this game is in separate offsite forums for the alliances (made and maintained by the alliances themselves), while a community forum is maintained by the administrator of cybernations. That forum can be found here:
http://forums.cybernations.net/

That's where the real fun is. Alliances go to war, sign treaties, announce declarations, write charters and do things of the sort. If you guys are interested, you should consider joining the game under the banner of an alliance on behalf of the giantitp community, but that I leave up to you guys. I'll take any questions you guys have.