PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new authors for my blarg

Silence
2009-01-26, 01:12 PM
My blog is located at silent980.blogspot.com

Looking for new authors
I want to expand the blog by adding another author. This basically means that I want someone else to do my work and write for me. What you get: A blog. What I get: an author.

Now, you may be wondering why I'm doing this. I mean, I'm already rocking steady daily posting. The truth is that my blog is starting to get shallow and one dimensional. With only me posting, you can expect the same thing every day. That's why I want another author.

Simply drop a comment, and I'll decide weather you can be an author or not. Then, I'll moderate the posts, and eventually decide who gets to stay. I'll be chosing one author.

In the likely case that no one acutally signs up, I'll be continuing business as usual.

Anyway, signing off, Silence.

Thar you go. Join, my little friends.

Rutskarn
2009-01-26, 01:52 PM
What about 1-time guest writers? I'd be happy to steal your readership spread propaganda sabotage your blog contribute.

Canadian
2009-01-26, 02:08 PM
I wud lik to rite for your blorg i am gud ant roleplaying and i'm have a god imagination for creative riting.

Exeson
2009-01-26, 02:21 PM
I am interested, perhaps you could go into more depth as to exactly what you want us to write/ how often?

Silence
2009-01-26, 02:30 PM
@Rutskarn: Sure! What do you want to talk about?

@Canadian:...Seriously?

@Exson: Maybe once a week or so. As much as you want to, really. Check my blog to get a feel of what it's like.

Rutskarn
2009-01-26, 03:19 PM
Silence, you assume that I dedicated any thought to the situation before proceeding. You assume incorrectly.

In (if not all seriousness) a rather larger percent of seriousness, I'm not sure. Perhaps a review of a godawful movie that makes no sense?

Dragonrider
2009-01-26, 04:26 PM
I wud lik to rite for your blorg i am gud ant roleplaying and i'm have a god imagination for creative riting.

....are you being facetious, or is that how you actually talk? :smalltongue:

xyzzy
2009-01-26, 05:08 PM

Hey, don't make fun of her Canadian accent. Just because it sounds a little different doesn't mean it's wrong.:smalltongue:

I'd be interested in occasionally contributing.

VistaniMistress
2009-01-26, 05:11 PM

Judging by Canedian's other posts, that's being facetious.

Raiser Blade
2009-01-26, 05:18 PM
I could wite up a snazzy review piece for you but I could not commit to anything long term because of my spotty internetting as of flate.

Felixaar
2009-01-26, 08:04 PM
Hmm. Would help out, but I already have my own, rather neglected blog. If you get in a bind though, send me a message.

Silence
2009-01-27, 01:02 PM
Hey, don't make fun of her Canadian accent. Just because it sounds a little different doesn't mean it's wrong.:smalltongue:

I'd be interested in occasionally contributing.

Awesome. Shoot me a PM if you ever want to do anything, and I'll be happy to sign you up.

@Raiser_B1ade: See above message.

@ Felixaar: If you ever write anything especially awesome, tell me, and I'll link.

Berserk Monk
2009-01-29, 01:27 AM
I'll contribute.

Jalor
2009-01-29, 06:42 AM
I could write a one-time thing, but I don't have the time to commit to anything else.

Silence
2009-01-29, 05:00 PM
I'll contribute.

....Can I get a little more than that?

@Jalor:

Sweet. Shoot me a PM if you come up with anything.

Collin152
2009-01-29, 10:03 PM
I'd help out, but the only things I could ever write for a blog involve such topics as "Why people should stop using O Fortuna for every frikkin' thing" and such.
Unless you want something like that.

Silence
2009-01-30, 08:23 AM
I'd help out, but the only things I could ever write for a blog involve such topics as "Why people should stop using O Fortuna for every frikkin' thing" and such.
Unless you want something like that.

What? Do elaborate upon your meaning.

Collin152
2009-01-30, 07:12 PM
What? Do elaborate upon your meaning.

You know the song O Fortuna? They used it in trailers for 300, Mall Cop, and various other scenes of drama. But guess what? It's the single most emo and whiny song ever written in Latin, and I'm prepared to rant about it!

Uncle Festy
2009-01-31, 06:45 PM
Hm. I've oft considered writing up a blarg m'self, but never really felt the need to inflict my life on other people. :smalltongue: However, I'd be glad to write something up once in a while. Give me a topic that I know something about, and I'd be glad to procrastinate it away write something up for ya.

Faceist
2009-01-31, 07:13 PM
I'd be glad to contribute a post every now and then, but fair warning, my writing will be restricted to insanely biased music/band reviews and mocking hilariously bad movies.