PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Question on Fusion power from XPH

Crazy Scot
2009-01-29, 03:57 AM
I was reading the power description for the Fusion power in XPH (page 109), and I also looked at the official errata, but I didn't see any clarification on this so I pose it to the Playground to help.

Does anyone know what happens to a buff cast on a Fused being when the Fusion stops? XPH specifically covers what happens with hp and pp. It also covers ability damage and negative levels (if there is an odd number, you decide who takes the extra point/level). But it doesn't cover ongoing effects. If you have a buff that lasts longer than Fusion, or Fusion is dispelled/dismissed before the buff duration ends, what happens? Is it up to the two players to decide which of the two get the buff? Or do they both get the buff (a bit overpowered, and I would guess this is not the case)? Simply put, does anyone know if this was officially covered anywhere (RAW preferred, RAI okay)? I don't want to break any rules, but was wondering how this would play out?

Thanks in advance.

Crazy Scot
2009-01-30, 08:47 AM
I see that some of you have looked at this, but no one has left any replies. I guess that this isn't covered in the rules anywhere. Well, I was hoping to have something to take to my DM, but I guess I will have to see how he intreprets it. Thanks anyway.