PDA

View Full Version : Gametap

Crispy Dave
2009-02-01, 03:59 AM
first off my gametap id is:crispydave so add me if you want

I was wondering what games are worth playing on gametap I already have a few installed(listed below) and was wondering what else was good

Edit: After I play through the games on my list I will put next to them if I recomend them or not

Sam and max(series)-recomend
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout tactics
Baulders gate 1 and 2
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Dawn of war-recommend
Pong(I beat the computer at it:smallbiggrin:)-come on it takes no space download this!!
Pirates!-recomend
Gunstar Heroes
Civ 4
Extreme paintbrawl 4(not sure what I was thinking)

I already have puzzle quest on my 360 so I dont need that.
I also have Psyconauts on my 360.

also use the thread for the general discussion of gametap if you wish.

AlterForm
2009-02-01, 09:51 AM
There's a distinct lack of Psychonauts on that list.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2009-02-01, 11:09 AM
I'm also a Gametap gold member at the moment. I'm currently playing Icewind Dale, and Tomb Raider III (Already played Anniversary, and played Legend when it was a free game before I decided to play). I'm trying to go through every Tomb raider game, but I'm finding it hard to get interested in III, but I'm sure I'll get through it eventually. The other games I have downloaded right now are Beyond good and Evil and Deus Ex. If you like the GTA style games, I suggest Just Cause, it's a pretty neat game.

Crispy Dave
2009-02-01, 11:23 AM
There's a distinct lack of Psychonauts on that list.

I acualy have it on my 360 downloaded I remembered after I posted the thread bt then the servers shut down for the night.

And yes I only got 5 hours of sleep last night.

I'm also a Gametap gold member at the moment. I'm currently playing Icewind Dale, and Tomb Raider III (Already played Anniversary, and played Legend when it was a free game before I decided to play). I'm trying to go through every Tomb raider game, but I'm finding it hard to get interested in III, but I'm sure I'll get through it eventually. The other games I have downloaded right now are Beyond good and Evil and Deus Ex. If you like the GTA style games, I suggest Just Cause, it's a pretty neat game.

I might get into tomb raider if I run out of games(probably never list gets bigger every day). I will download Icewind dale. I don't mind a GTA style game if its good I just haven't played one that doesn't get boring after about an hour playing plus they're the only games my mother really has a problem with me playing.

Arbitrarity
2009-02-01, 11:42 AM
It's probably worthwhile to download Gametap, even if not going Gold, just for Deus Ex, Fallout, and Psychonauts, all awesome games.

chiasaur11
2009-02-01, 11:46 AM
It's probably worthwhile to download Gametap, even if not going Gold, just for Deus Ex, Fallout, and Psychonauts, all awesome games.

Not anymore, sadly.

Crispy Dave
2009-02-01, 07:43 PM

I have it downloaded and have gold Im asking what games to get.

chiasaur11
2009-02-01, 08:09 PM
Deus Ex, Mr Robot, and Planescape Torment are good.

BizzaroStormy
2009-02-01, 08:25 PM
Is fallout (1,2, or tactics) on the list of games you dont have to pay for?

chiasaur11
2009-02-01, 08:29 PM
Is fallout (1,2, or tactics) on the list of games you dont have to pay for?

Used to be, at least the first one.

They took all the great games off the free list a bit ago, though.

Glad I finished Fallout and nearly finished Psychonauts first. Of course, the first Fallout is 6 bucks DRM free from good old games, which is an option if one cares about that kind of thing.

Crispy Dave
2009-02-01, 08:44 PM
ok so how good are those Grimm games?