PDA

View Full Version : Pointless crap thread #389327: What would you like to see happen?

Prak
2009-02-01, 04:33 AM
I know this is incredibly pointless, but it should be better than all the acrimony over Forcecage and crap.

What would you like to see happen in the comic?

I personally would like to see Belkar make the Oracle his personal bitch and make his life a living hell.

Optimystik
2009-02-01, 04:39 AM
Roy's air genasi child(ren) making an appearance would be great :smallcool:

ABB
2009-02-01, 05:02 AM
I'd like to see roy meet miko in the afterlife, where maybe she's mellowed a little and even gives roy a few pointers on fighting that makes him tougher. It might be interesting of miko became roy's "ghost adviser", helping him out and maybe earning her redemption that way.

Optimystik
2009-02-01, 05:34 AM
I'd like to see roy meet miko in the afterlife, where maybe she's mellowed a little and even gives roy a few pointers on fighting that makes him tougher. It might be interesting of miko became roy's "ghost adviser", helping him out and maybe earning her redemption that way.

Given that she probably didn't make it to the cloud, much less the mountain... yeah.

Gao
2009-02-01, 05:46 AM
The Emperor of Mankind awakens to lead his army of space marines to destroy the Snarl and all in it, then cleanse the world of all nonhuman races and orcs and take the world FOR THE EMPEROR.

Cause wanting anything else is heretical.

That said, I'd like to see the party reunite. All this doroma is all well and good, but I'm waiting for all the Character 2.0's to return and come back bigger and better than ever, etc, for more violent victories.

Assassin89
2009-02-01, 08:41 AM
Aside from seeing Roy's air gensai child(ren), Elan and Haley's child(ren) and the party reuniting, I would like to see Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy fighting the order.

amuletts
2009-02-01, 08:50 AM
I think I'd like to see V. going evil but still working on the side of the party. But as s/he's probably dead I don't suppose that's going to happen.

TDG
2009-02-01, 08:59 AM
Celia having her wings torn off by some giant little kid (oxymoron intended thank you very much) who then holds her under a huge magnifying glass.

bluedolphin359
2009-02-01, 09:01 AM

That would be awesome.

I would like to see the CE afterlife. That would be hilarious.

Prak
2009-02-01, 09:09 AM
I'd like to see the CE afterlife too, but... I think the Giant's interpretation of such would significantly differ from mine and be too off-putting for me...