PDA

View Full Version : Jinenji and the Sword that Cuts Sky!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Tichrondrius
2009-02-01, 11:14 PM
Summoned here by a mysterious power.... too infatuated to leave.... too weird to be normal..... too crazy to not be love....

You were all doing your own thing before the power struck, but one thing was for sure, nothing was going right. Yoshiko was sealed away in an ancient shrine, Chiyo was abandoned by her family and trapped in a faux immorality as a child, Kaede was hounded for her debts and haunted by her past, and Katarina... Katarina was actually doing okay. Tomoko was already living here, cursed by demons, the only family she had known dead.

Then it happened. Yoshiko was freed from her tomb and appeared on the grounds of this shrine, Chiyo was suddenly here instead of her apartment, Kaede from where ever she was, and Katarina appeared presumably from her planet. Again, Tomoko was already there. No explanation, just a shy teenager wondering what your doing here and apologizing for some reason. A shy teenager who was immediately attractive, treated you well, accepted you... one who you were drawn to. He said his name was Jinenji and he lived here alone with just his Grandpa, Inazuma Kurosaki the shrine owner, for company.

All having lives that either you couldn't or didn't want to go back to you decided to stay here, loafing around most of the time watching Jinenji do his chores and shrine duties and bothering him mostly. He seemed extremely hesitant about any advances. Inazuma decided to hire you all on as maids to put your loafishness to good use and make up for some of the food you'd been eating, so all of you accepted for various reasons. Then- good news- Inazuma had to go out of town on business leaving you here alone with your new Master, Jinenji, for the first time. Well, you and every other girl.

Its a brand new day full of possibilities. The charge in the air is electric. But on any other day, but the Master would still need his breakfast...

Siren
2009-02-01, 11:34 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo is in a happy mask this morning. She has a job and a purpose in life. She has at least one person in the house who accepts her for who she is now. Hopefully, since the other girls in the house are so weird she can make a friend. So, this morning she is happy for the first time in a long time. Chiyo is the first one in the kitchen making breakfast, since she does not need to sleep just recharge some.

"I can't wait until the other girls come down. I hope they are nice. I am so excited this morning."

Roll for cooking [roll0] times 3.

Wiz
2009-02-02, 01:58 AM
Tomoko-chan

Tomoko rises from her bed early as she has been doing for most of her life. She rises from the bed and does her morning ablutions then dresses carefully in her outfit. She goes down to the kitchen to prepare Jinenji's breakfast as she has been doing since her grandmother died.

It's too bad that Inazuma-san won't be here. I found that nest of quail's eggs the other day, and he loves quail's eggs for breakfast.

She slid open the shoji leading into the kitchen and looked with surprise at the girl working in their on what was obviously meant to be Jinenji's breakfast. She is so startled that all she can do is stare, particularly since the girl hasn't done any work since her arrival.

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-02, 02:07 AM
Kaede

The boyishly slim maid in green was almost skipping down the hall, happy as anything. When she realised she was doing it, Kaede slowed down to a purposeful stride, tabi sandals whispering across the fine rug beneath her feet. Calm. Purpose. Honor.

Before long, she was skipping again, fingering a lace fringe. She'd never worn anything so ... pretty ... in her life. It was, in fact, the first time she had ever worn a dress. You couldn't fight in a dress. Dresses were for civilians and weaklings. But she'd always wondered...

As she went, she pondered the young man who had taken her in - that it was his grandfather's idea was immaterial and quickly forgotten - and his likes and dislikes.

She didn't really know what boys liked. Of course, since the only thing she could cook was traditional meals, and not many at that, she didn't have many options to choose from. Surely, everybody liked grilled fish and rice for breakfast, didn't they?

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-02, 02:21 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi stared out the dark window, already fully and neatly dressed. She'd only been here a few days and everything was tidy, nothing at all out of place; the books in alphabetical order, the covers on her bed constantly made properly, her razorblades locked in her drawer, katanas and daggers hanging on the wall, her clothes neatly put away.

Sighing to herself, she walked to the door, pausing for a second to ponder whether or not to even bother talking to any of the other girls here.

They probably won't like me anyway...

She nodded to Kaede in the hall and made her way down the stairs, her one wing pressed tightly to her back. She watched Chiyo and Tomoko and decided that it'd be rude to intrude on anything. Yoshi leaned against the wall looking in a different direction than where everyone was.

Ascension
2009-02-02, 07:17 AM
Katarina

Catgirls, like their feline relatives, have a tendency to spend a great deal of time asleep. They can't help it, it's just their nature. Or at least that was what Katarina would say to anyone who challenged her about being the last of the girls to reach the kitchen.

"You need help, my friends," she says as she enters, "My people have extensively studied your Earth cooking, and I feel completely confident about saying that you are, in fact, doing it wrong."

A grin spreads across her face, revealing pointed teeth.

"I will make the greatest of your dishes... well, almost the greatest. I haven't had time to ferment any hákarl. But I have made a point of preparing some lutefisk in my time here! This will be perfect!"

Cooking (Skill based): [roll0]

((Remember, the catgirls are still operating under the assumption that the Vikings rule the world.))

Siren
2009-02-04, 10:17 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo looks up from her cooking and most everyone in the house is standing there. Chiyo is surprised, but of course neither her mask nor her face can change to show this.

"Wow, there are a lot of you here now. Why don't we all work together to make a great meal? That should make the master so happy that we put our differences aside to make him the best meal possible."

Chiyo waits for all the other girls to say they will.

Surely they are all only concerned over the master's well being.

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-04, 06:55 PM
Kaede

Kaede clapped her hands. "An excellent suggestion. Surely the young master will be glad if we all create a feast for him to break his fast."

She takes over a piece of counter space for herself, her mind already thinking of what to prepare. Rice, of course... perhaps tofu... hmm, I wonder if they have any seaweed in stock.

Cooking:
[roll0] x2

((OOC: Kaede, of course, is not aware of the... interesting reputation... of lutefisk.))

Wiz
2009-02-04, 08:34 PM
Tomoko-chan

Tomoko looks around to see all of the other women also marching into the kitchen to take over her job. She ducks her head, blushing, and nods slightly shuffling over to the farthest corner of the kitchen to prepare a portion of the meal.

Siren
2009-02-04, 08:48 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo looks around and sees most of the girls cooking. Since she got into the kitchen first she is done with her portion of the cooking. Chiyo remembers seeing another girl peek into the kitchen.

"Guys I am going to see if the last girl wants to join in. Everybody have a super fun time while I am gone...but save some fun for when I am back!"

Chiyo puts her hands in front of her and hops out like a bunny. As soon as she leaves the kitchen she sees a girl by herself looking away from the kitchen. Chiyo gets in front of her and spins around. As she stops spinning she puts her fingers out in a V. She pulls her mask off her face for the first time and says.

"Magical Girl Pretty Chiyo-chan! Here to serve! You are looking as down as I feel most of the time. Won't you come into the kitchen to join us? I would like it if you did. You look like a nice person. We could have a good time making breakfast, I promise."

Chiyo waits for the girl to answer.

Wiz
2009-02-05, 01:26 AM
Tomoko-chan

Tomoko sighs softly, then glancing around again decides that she will make the tea for the master's breakfaster. She carefully prepares it.

Skill 3 * [roll0] = 15

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-05, 02:24 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi started to play with a strand of her white hair for a moment, suddenly surprised when Chiyo was in front of her. Shock raced across her face, replaced by a serious expression again.

"Oh, thank you." She tucked her hair behind her ear. She was genuinely grateful that someone noticed her but also felt strange and awkward. "I look like a nice person?" That wasn't something she was used to hearing. Maybe she'd like this girl after all...

Yoshiko followed Chiyo to where the rest of the girls were, a little embarrassed to be the last one helping out.

She decided to help Chiyo with whatever it was she was doing rather than talking to anyone else. She wasn't easily intimidated, but she did feel like she didn't belong here.

[roll0]x2

Tichrondrius
2009-02-05, 04:09 AM
The meal progresses smoothly. It is surely a feast combining all the best parts of breakfast with... not parts of breakfast. A meal consisting of bacon, tea, sushi, and... lutefisk. The rice is a little overcooked, but that's okay in the long run of this amazing meal.

Upstairs, Jinenji yawns and rolls out of bed a little later then usual without his Grandpa and no one coming to wake him up. He rubs the hair out of his face and yawns again, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He pauses as he hears the noise downstairs and and looks out the window.

"Those girls... all appeared here a few days ago." He mumbles in narration to himself, "And I knew my life would never be the same... and now Grandpa has left me alone with them." The 16 year old sighed to himself, and went to take a shower. You all hear the water come on.

Siren
2009-02-05, 10:32 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo made sure her mask was back on before she came back into the kitchen.

"Oooo the master is up. Come on Yoshiko-chan, we should go clean up his room. Anyone else who wants to come can too. Although I guess it shouldn't be a party since someone has to serve master breakfast."

Chiyo pulls Yoshiko with her towards the master's room.

"We will be back!"

Ascension
2009-02-05, 11:08 AM
"I will serve breakfast," Katarina declares. Her voice makes it clear she is not willing to consider other options, "You should run along and help clean the bedroom."

She holds up a single claw as if challenging the other girls to defy her.

Intimidation (Will-based): [roll0]

Wiz
2009-02-05, 03:41 PM
Tomoko (17/20)

Resist Intimidation: [roll0] * 2 (Will) = 6

Tomoko, frightened by the aggressive catgirl drops the teapot which crashes to the floor. She looks down at the mess and then at the other maid and rushes out of the room.

Neon Knight
2009-02-05, 04:51 PM
Yue Sasaki

The lights in the bathroom suddenly went out, leaving Jinenji briefly in darkness. The light then returned, but it wasn't the yellow glow of a bulb, but an unearthly blue emanating from the center of the bathroom.

The source of this light was two flames circling the head of a girl who had suddenly and inexplicably appeared from nowhere. Her outline seemed to shimmer a bit, and her entire form was translucent.

Yue looked around with a blank look, observing for a few seconds. Then, she took out a notepad and began scribbling. She muttered under her breath as she wrote.

"Surroundings seem to be Jinenji-kun's bathroom. Experiment must have failed. No sign of the device. Two flames above my head. No obvious source of ignition or fuel. Blue color of flame indicates good oxygen supply, ionization, and low soot contamination. Must investigate further."

She walked over to the shower and peeked in, then quickly withdrew. She began scribbling on the pad again.

"Also, a naked Jinenji-san is present. Seems to be in the process of showering. Must think before I act next time."

She put the pad away and addressed the figure behind the curtain. "My apologies Jinenji-san. I will wait outside for you to finish."

She reached for the door handle, but her hand passed through. Yue repeated the process twice before walking through the door. Shrugging, she pulled out the pad and began writing once again.

"Door seems to be some sort of illusion. Possibly hologram or hallucination. Note to self: undergo tox scan once I get back to lab. Chemical contamination is likely."

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-05, 04:53 PM
Kaede

Resist Intimidation: [roll0] x3 = 15

Kaede very deliberately picks up one of the trays of food and looks back at the catgirl challengingly, passive-aggressively determined not to back down an inch.

Ascension
2009-02-05, 06:05 PM
Katarina (24/30)

"Orrr I suppose you could help, Kaede," Katarina compromises in the face of her opponent's unbreakable will.

Siren
2009-02-05, 07:23 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo bursts into the master's room with a loud bang. She sees that the master's futon and bedding is still on the floor.

"We should air this all out."

Chiyo picks it up and then pulls her hand back.

"Master must have spilled something on his futon. It is all wet in one place."

Chiyo finished picking up the bedding and futon.

"Well since it is wet it should get washed. Is there any other laundry Yoshiko-chan? You know what Yoshiko-chan you will be my new best friend. What else is there to clean?"

Wiz
2009-02-05, 08:31 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko enters Jinenji's bedroom where the other girls are cleaning, she is wringing her hands nervously and looking around. Not seeing Jinenji she notes the bathroom shoji is closed and settles herself down to wait. She sits down on her knees and seems to be trying to compose herself.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-05, 08:54 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

"The Master..." Yoshi muttered to herself, heat filling her face. It was his foolish ancestor's fault that she had been locked away for so long. Going through his room seemed like a good opportunity for someone in her position.

"Yes, we will clean his-" Yoshi started, before being pulled behind Chiyo with great force. She was silent the rest of the way upstairs.

When Chiyo busts in the room, Yoshi staggers a bit, her wing unfurling for a moment, and then composed herself. She took a look around.

Typical human teenage boy. The room's a mess. Master or not, he should learn to tidy his own environment.

Yoshiko giggled when Chiyo suggested that the Master had spilled something on his futon and pictured the worse cases imaginable, wishing for a split second that she was in Heaven again so that she could've been watching whatever it was he was doing.

"Oh, I think his clothes are dirty. I'll get them for you." Smiling to herself, she picked up the clothes he had just taken off as well as the clothes he had picked out to wear. To top it all off, when Chiyo turned away she tried to steal as much of his clothes as she could, claiming they were dirty and that his old maids must've been lazy whenever she was caught. The only thing left was a pair of faded red, almost pink, briefs.

"Chiyo, that is the kindest thing anyone has ever said to me." Yoshi blushed and glanced at the ground. "Thank you."

Noticing Tomoko walk in, Yoshi bowed and got busy preparing his room the best she could while ruining his dignity at the same time.

I'm rolling Cunning so that Yoshi can steal all of Jinenji's clothes successfully.
[roll0]x3=18
Yay!

Siren
2009-02-05, 09:43 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo looks confused when Yoshiko giggles about the master spilling something on his futon.

"Yoshiko-chan a minute ago when you giggled about the futon...why was that? Do you think he got something else on his futon? It smells kinda weird. Should I stop touching it?"

Chiyo holds it up to her nose and smells it while she is talking.

"Also is that really the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? If so then I think we have more in common than I thought."

Chiyo moves closer to Yoshiko. Chiyo whispers in her ear.

"Do you feel hate burning through you all the time, Yoshiko?"

Tichrondrius
2009-02-05, 10:28 PM
Tomoko takes 4 Stress.
Katarina takes 5 Stress.

The tea pot crashes against the floor in the same room with the other two maids as they prepare to serve breakfast. Someone should get that before the master notices.

"Ah! What are you doing?! AH! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!" Jinenji yelled, trying unsuccessfully to cover himself and his face, managing to not see who was in there with him. He grabbed the curtain and slipped and fell, the curtain wrapping around him as Yue left.

Yoshi successfully manages to steal the Master's clothes, and hide the evidence from Chiyo. Tomoko was in there too. Then another girl enters from the Master's private Bathroom. Not opening the door. A girl they haven't seen before. Walking though the door.

Wiz
2009-02-05, 10:44 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko looks surprised at the girl walking through the door. She hears someone fall in the bathroom. She knocks on the shoji, "Pardon, Jinenji-san, are you all right?"

Ascension
2009-02-05, 11:01 PM
Katarina (25/30)

"I'll get that!" Katarina announces, and pounces on the smashed teapot before Kaede has a chance to respond. She takes a brute-force approach to scrubbing out the would-be-stains.

Scrubbing (Athletics-based): [roll0]
Or, if I can't use Athletics...
Cleaning (Skill-based): [roll1]

((EDIT: Clearly, I'm powergaming wrong. ^^))

And yes, I used the wrong multiplier on the lutefisk, so it will be less palatable than the original result. Which is probably a better representation of lutefisk anyway.

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-05, 11:24 PM
Kaede

Kaede was a bit impressed at how quickly the catgirl moved. "Very well," she agrees.

"I suppose that just leaves me to take all this food to the young master," she muses, a small smile on her face. A few moments later, Kaede is out the door balancing an assortment of trays carrying Viking, traditional Japanese, and other dishes.

Figured I might need an Athletics roll to carry all that:

[roll0] x3 = 3. Uh oh.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-05, 11:39 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

"He's a teenage boy, what do you expect?" Yoshi replied with a smug grin, still cleaning.

She looked at Chiyo, a bit surprised. "Why would people be mean to you? You're a nice person..." She thought for a moment. "But then again, humans are quite mean creatures sometimes."

She began folding up sheets when Chiyo was suddenly very close to her. Not being uncomfortable at all, Yoshi leaned in to hear her.

"What?" She asked, a little shocked at her question. "Oh, I guess so. Well, I haven't had the best years in my life. But neither have you..."

She sighed and continued, "In Heaven, they were very strict. I was kicked out for not believing in a god... That's why I only have one wing. So I suppose I do feel a pretty decent amount of hatred."

Yoshi suddenly hugged Chiyo. "You're such a nice girl," she said again, "I doubt that you deserve any of this."

I think I'll spend 2 Favor for a random event.

Siren
2009-02-05, 11:59 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo-chan ***** her head questioningly.

"What do you mean he is a teenage boy? Do teenage boys do something teenage girls can't?"

Chiyo laughs at the thought of people not saying mean things to her.

"People used to say nice things to me, but they haven't said anything nice to me since I was 12. I have plenty of hatred for parents who loved me too much to let me die, but not enough to accept me after what they had done to me. I often wonder why they didn't let me die. People seldom get what they deserve. Thanks for the hug. Forget best friends you can be my new family. You will be my new sister, ok?"

Chiyo quickly changes her voice back to normal tones and volume.

"Hey Tomoko is busting in on the master. I am in on that action."

Chiyo rushes towards the door to the bathroom.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-06, 12:00 AM
"Ah... I'm-I'm... fine." Came Jinenji's meek reply as Tomoko heard some shuffling.

Those strains are pretty stubborn. And you need lots of water to wash it... which doesn't do so well with food. Kaede, ninja that she is, slips up on the cleaning water and collides with Katarina sending food and dishes all over the floor and each other, and the clattering sound resounds though the house. Whoops.

As both of you cleaned, Yoshi opened a drawer to dust inside. But instead of a strange necklace with a crest you generally saw there- it was only a note.

"Haha! I, the Master Thief Makoto, have stolen this priceless artifact. It was a simple heist. Want it back? Well, you'll have to catch me first!"

Ascension
2009-02-06, 12:40 AM
Katarina (25/30)

"You did this," Katarina says, sitting amidst the remains of breakfast. Her voice is a near-monotone hiss, menacing in its calmness, "You ruined the master's breakfast. The breakfast we all worked so very hard on."

The claws come out.

"You ruined my beloved's breakfast, and you will pay."

With a snarl, she attacks.

Athletics: [roll0]

Wiz
2009-02-06, 01:55 AM
Tomoko (16/20)

Tomoko nods, "I'm glad you're all right, Jinenji-san, I must speak to you if you have a momen..." She catches a glimpse out of the corner of her eye of the doll-like girl bearing down on her and turns. "AAAAAHHHHh!"

[roll0] * 3 = 3

She tries to rise and get out of the other girl's way but only manages to fall backwards into the shoji, crashing through it, and falling into the bathroom on to her back with her legs in the air (ooc: as anyone who watches anime knows, falling with your legs in the air is strictly required if you are female).

Siren
2009-02-06, 10:24 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo stops a good foot away from Tomoko and looks down at her.

"Why did you fall backwards? Were you afraid I would hit you? You are so silly. I am a robot. I can calculate my stops perfectly. I would not have run into you. Let me help you up."

Chiyo-chan attempts to help Tomoko up if Tomoko will let her. Then she sticks her head into the bathroom.

"Good morning master! Your friendly maids are her to serve, even in the bathroom. Do you want me to scrub your back? I won't peek...much."

Chiyo giggles.

Wiz
2009-02-06, 10:36 AM
Tomoko

Tomoko covers herself hurriedly arranging her clothes, then looks up to see Jinenji barely covered, and in some places not at all, by the shower curtain. Her cheeks blush a fierce red and she falls to the floor. "I am sorry Jinenji-sama, I didn't mean to interrupt your bath... I'm sorry Chiyo... you startled me... I am so sorry, so very sorry. Master, I... the girl in the kitchen... she wanted to present your breakfast alone and she startled me too... with her claws... I broke the teapot... I am so sorry master, I've failed you.

Abject Apologies (but heh... if they earn a little favor, I wouldn't object): [roll0] * 4 (affection) = 4

Edit: well, probably not, with that roll... ;)

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-06, 10:52 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi smiled at Chiyo, ignoring her question for the sake of all that was good, "That's horrible, Chiyo. I can't imagine parents who would do this to their child..."

Yoshi thought for a moment, glad that Chiyo was alive but also wondered if she would've became an angel in time. Of course, she wasn't even sure of where angels came from, no one was. The archangel had said that they used to be human, yet Yoshi couldn't remember anything except already being in Heaven, full-grown wings and all. He had said that that was common, the pain of growing wings could sometimes be too horrible, normal humans wouldn't be able to fathom it, and we'd forget everything else. But that didn't make any sense. And besides, Having a wing ripped off, bone and all, was pretty unfathomable as well. They probably brain-washed the other angels or something.

Yoshi broke her train of thought when Chiyo said that she could be her sister. Yoshi flushed a bit, muttering "I don't know what it's like to have a family..." but then added, "Of course I'll be your sister."

When Chiyo went off to spy on Jinenji, Yoshiko opened his bedside drawer to dust, but noticed a strange card. She pulled the card out of the table and read it. For a moment, she wanted to laugh at how foolish the Master would had to have been to let some thief sneak into his house, but figured she should at least act surprised. Letting out a fake gasp, Yoshi went to the bathroom door, beating on it at once.

"Young Master! Something has been stolen from your personal drawers. Some sort of a 'priceless artifact.'"

Neon Knight
2009-02-06, 11:19 AM
Yue Sasaki

Yue watched Tomoko, Chiyo, and Yoshiko with an expression that showed none of her inward confusion. Perhaps all of this is merely some hallucination, caused by some malfunction of the device. How else can I explain the door, these three, and these odd fires?

Yue poked at one of the floating ghost lights with her pencil. She took out the pad and began dictating to herself, scribbling furiously. "Unusual phenomenon seem to be increasing in quantity. Must conclude that my perceptions are not accurate. Three other subjects have emerged, dressed as servants. Subjects are an apparently ordinary human, some type of android, and what appears to be a cosplayer. Door phenomenon is inconsistent; is illusionary to me, but seems to be solid for these three. Perhaps they too are illusions?"

Yue put the pad away, cleared her throat, and addressed the three. "Excuse me. Could you provide me with proof of your existence?"

Tichrondrius
2009-02-06, 11:26 AM
"No, ahh!" Jinenji yelled, wrapping himself up further in the curtain to hide himself. "Don't come in!"

A huge sweatdrop formed on the back of his head as Tomoko burst in, and merely increased with the number of girls.

"Oh god, get out, get out, get out!" He yelled, trying to escape. Then Yoshi informed him..

"What, no! Not the..." He stuttered, running outside still wearing the curtain and looking in his drawer. "Noooooo! Grandpa's going to kill me!" He yelled, then started to look for his clothes... "Ah! The thief must have stolen my clothes too! What kind of world is this where not even a man's underwear drawer is safe?"

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-06, 11:33 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi's eyes went wide at the transparent girl. A ghost? She didn't even know for sure whether they existed. Well, apparently so.

"My... existence?" Yoshiko stared at her for a moment. "I cannot prove that, can you prove your's? Ghosts can't possibly-"

Jinenji interrupted with his hysteria, and Yoshi moved to the side to let him by, wondering if she should trip him.

"I'm sorry, Master." It was everything she could do not to laugh at him standing there in nothing but a shower curtain. "What should we do?"

"Master, the thief did leave one item of clothing... If you're interested..."

Neon Knight
2009-02-06, 11:49 AM
Yue blinked once without changing her expression. "Well, I can prove to myself that I exist since due to the cogito. I think, therefore I am. But I can't prove to you that I think, so you'll have to take my word for it that I exist. And what do ghosts have to do with it?"

"Hold on.," Yue pulled out her pad, consulted it for about 30 seconds and then put it away again. "It occurs to me that if you think, that you can prove to yourself that you exist, and if my word is good enough for you to believe that I exist, then I should also believe your word that you exist. But that does not explain your abnormal apperance or the fact that you interact with objects that are, to me, apparently nothing more than illusions or holograms."

She said all this without taking a breath, and apparently didn't even need one after finishing. Yue noticed this herself. "Fascinating." Her tone and expression didn't convey the slightest hint of intrest as she pulled out her pad once more and began making more notes.

Wiz
2009-02-06, 12:07 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko lifts her head, and sees Jinenji has ignored her, run out of the bathroom and is talking to Yoshiko.

It is because she has such a womanly figure... why would he pay attention to a stick-figure girl like me.

She readjusts her glasses and slowly gets to her feet (with Chiyo's help if it is still offered), she bows quietly to Chiyo. Feeling a flush of heat through her as she remembers seeing Jinenji unclothed, she closes her eyes for a moment, and retreats behind an uncaring facade. She steps out into the bedroom and watches Jinenji as he talks to Yoshiko.

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-06, 06:47 PM
Kaede

"Whoa now!" Kaede yelped. In an instant, she'd drawn a full-sized bo staff from somewhere in her maid's dress and whirled it around to defend against catgirl claws.

"Now, I admit I might have some slight responsibility for what happened, but..."

She cut herself off with another yelp as claws came a little too close to her face for comfort.

Athletics: [roll0] x3 = 3

((OOC: Ninja training, why do you continue to fail me? *sob* So, is that 6 stress for me?))

Siren
2009-02-06, 07:29 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo helped Tomoko up off the ground. Chiyo watched as quietly as she could for as long as she could. Then when the master had his back to her looking in the drawers wearing only a curtain, Chiyo could not take it anymore. Chiyo ran over and flipped up the curtain a bit.

"Yoshiko look at the master's cute butt!"

Chiyo had tried so hard to be good.

Ascension
2009-02-06, 08:05 PM
Katarina (25/30)

"You must be my rival!" Katarina decides, "Sent here to prevent me from wedding my beloved!"

Her eyes flash with fury.

"Yield! He is MINE! DESTINY decrees it! Don't make me have to send you to HEL's embrace!"

Wiz
2009-02-06, 10:24 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko can't help but stare as Chiyo flips up his curtain. She feels a hot flush to her cheeks as she blushes, but is most truly upset by a hot flush that hits her somewhat lower. She hurries out of the room as quickly as she can and stands in the hall breathing heavily.

I've got to get control of these feelings... Jinenji is my friend... we were best friends...

She hurries down the hall to her room and enters quickly, closing the shoji behind her. She kneels down at the shrine in the corner of her room and tries to discipline her thoughts like grandmother taught her.

I am made of white light... my spirit rises to greet the sun... I am one with the universe... I can feel everything, but I hold on to nothing... all is imperminant... white... light... heat... oh, his butt is cute!

Neon Knight
2009-02-06, 10:30 PM
Yue Sasaki

Yue looked up from her notes, noted an interesting birthmark, and began scribbling.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-07, 12:46 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

"Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I do believe you are dead." Yoshi said to Yue politely, "And these people aren't holograms, at least I don't think so..." She remembered how strange everyone here was.

Chiyo pulls the shower curtain around Yoshi's unknowing enemy and Yoshi could feel her face turning slightly pink.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-07, 01:20 AM
"One... item... left?" Jinenji said, staring at the underwear. "Umm... oh, Tomoko-" He says, about to talk to the only voice of reason in the house, but was briefly consumed by the note.

But, just then, he was exposed.

"WAHHAH!" Jinenji yelped, tumbling face forward into a heap on the floor, which did nothing for his exposed ass. Tomoko ran from the room, and he sobbed as he reflected on how his life was before android girls giving ghosts and angels up skirts of him.

Still on the floor, he grabs the underwear from Yoshi and slips them on under the curtain, before standing then dropping it majestically. Clad only in a very repealing piece of underwear, he gives Chiyo a reproachful glare and she knows shes lost favor with the Master. "What do you think you-!"

Before he can finish, he hears a scuffle downstairs and runs down to check it out, finding Katarina and Kaede engaged in a titanic struggle. He interrupts before Katarina's last attack. "What are you guys doing?! Is that breakfast on the floor.. oh lord." He claps his hand over his face, still holding the note, and takes another look at it. "Oh lord!" He groans again.

Meanwhile, in Tomoko's room...

"Admit to yourself that you like him." A voice says, nigh whispering in your ear. "A cute little butt indeed... why don't you check out that chest of yours? I believe your ancestors left you a little something... to protect you in these times of need. A gift. It should even the field a bit- and its the least I can do."

Chiyo loses one favor. ^^ Sorry. :P
He is going to hold off on judgment of the kitchen duo till he gets an explanation.
Kaede gets three stress. :P
Tomoko gets an item in her chest, which she can choose to use or not to use... but you have to see what it is first.

Siren
2009-02-07, 01:46 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo hears the master yell at her and is devastated. Thinking through her actions has never been her strong suit. If only she could cry. She runs over to Yoshiko and buries her head on her shoulder.

"Yoshiko-chan I can't believe he yelled at me. Everyone had already seen his junk. There was nothing new to see. I am so sad, but I can't cry or anything. This is so cruel. Well let's finish picking up in here. Then we can drop it off in the laundry room and grab my sad mask. I need to express myself somehow."

Chiyo-chan collects the last of the clothes and bedding. Then she heads out the door to the laundry area.

Ascension
2009-02-07, 02:20 AM
Katarina (25/30)

((OOC: Ahh, there's that wonderful smell of chaos. This is a MAID thread, all right...))

"It was her fault!" Katarina explains, "She ruined your breakfast! And when I saw that... I just... I just..."

Katarina suddenly bursts into tears.

"I just couldn't help myself!" she wails, "We worked so hard on that breakfast... it was just so... so heartbreaking to see it ruined that way! And I was so distraught I took out my frustrations on my dear friend Kaede! I can't believe I did something like that! How foolish... how utterly foolish! Forgive me, Master! Forgive me, Kaede!"

She flings her arms around the other maid. During the embrace she lowers her voice to a whisper and hisses, "I have defeated you, rival, whether you're willing to admit it or not. You're mine now."

Drawing back from her fallen foe she says, in her normal voice, "I'm so sorry it came to blows. Let's just... let's just focus on cleaning up this mess. Together."

False Crying: [roll0]

Wiz
2009-02-07, 03:07 AM
Tomoko

Normally inured against the voices... used to paying them no heed, Tomoko looks at the chest her grandmother left her. It held the books her family had used for generations in summoning the beings from hell, the ritual cloak she'd worn less than a handful of times, and the paraphernalia used for making different types of summoning circles. Had grandmother really put something else there since she'd last looked. She removed the key from around her neck and unlocked the chest, opening it slowly...

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-07, 04:37 AM
Kaede (24/30?)

Kaede flushed. She wasn't a very huggy person. "But you - I - claws - don't swing that way - " she verbally flailed.

She finally threw up her hands in exasperation.

She looked at the young man, who looked on the verge of an apoplectic fit. Poor Jinenji. "That note thing looks super important, young master, so why don't you go do something about that while we -" she smile looked suspiciously like gritted teeth, "good friends take care of this." Her skills at misdirection were only slightly above that of pointing and shouting 'Look! A distraction!'

The 5-foot-long bo staff had vanished back from wherever it came.

She was a good person. She would not bash another maid in the head with her staff in front of her master - no matter how much the girl was asking for it!

(Cunning!) Misdirection: [roll0] x3 = 15

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-07, 01:22 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi puts her arms around Chiyo comfortingly, and sighs, "Well, he's a silly teenage boy, that's all. I'm sure he didn't mean it." But then again, she wasn't sure what his bigot family might've taught him, "It'll be okay, Chiyo, I'm here..."

I wonder what Chiyo would say if I told her the entire reason that I am here, she thought morosely, Would she dislike me?

Yoshi took her hand and helped her to the laundry room.

Neon Knight
2009-02-07, 01:30 PM
Yue Sasaki

"Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I do believe you are dead. And these people aren't holograms, at least I don't think so..."

Yue looked up from extensive (and excessively lovingly illustrated) analysis of Jinenji's tushie to regard Yoshiko.

"Hmm. Well, if I am dead I should have no pulse..." She placed two fingers to her neck. No pulse. "No breathing..." She placed her hand over her mouth and exhaled. Nothing.

Yue looked as placid and uninterested as ever at these developments. "Fascinating. It doesn't mean I'm dead, but it does indicate a state other than normal human functioning. This requires further inquiry. And a second opinion."

Yue went downstairs to where the commotion that Jinenji had ran off to see. She looked into the kitchen, and began the by now tedious and overplayed act of taking notes. "Two more subjects. One appears normal, the other is clearly a failed attempt at cosplay."

Yue put her notes away and then cleared her throat. Despite having no apparent breath she could still vocalize perfectly. Curious. "Jinenji-san, I need to speak with you about certain matters."

Tichrondrius
2009-02-07, 03:39 PM
"It... its okay..." Jinenji said, reaching down arkwardly to pet Katarina behind the ears favorably. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean... er..."

"Huh, what, is the thief back?!" Jinenji says, looking around behind him while Katarina gets beamed on the head by Kaede, but Jinenji turns around before Katarina could counter attack. "Hm?" He looks confused. "Oh... sure... Yue? When did you get here?"

You hear a little snorting inside the box and see something moving around, obviously alive.

Katarina gains 2 Favor. ^^
She also takes 15 Stress. Good hit. ><

Neon Knight
2009-02-07, 03:49 PM
"Approximately 5 minutes and 23.452 seconds ago. Jinenji-san, I seem to have a problem and I need your opinion. Am I dead?" Yue noted the conflict behind the master, but chose to ignore it.

Wiz
2009-02-07, 08:11 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko gasps at what she sees and slams the chest shut.

It's okay... grandma showed you hellbeasts before so you could recognize them... I can't have that thing bashing around the mansion though, who knows what harm it might cause.

She locks the chest very securely.

I suppose that it will serve at least one purpose, if there is a thief around he won't survive long opening that chest up. Not that he could make use of my family's things... we've been doing this for so many generations, the tools and spells only respond to my blood.

She takes a deep breath and looks at the shrine, then at the chest. The sight of Jinenji's body suddenly intrudes in her mind, along with the burning... but she counters it this time, by remembering him smiling and laughing one day when they were playing down by the creek.

He has a cute butt, but he has a cuter smile...

Siren
2009-02-07, 10:05 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo puts the laundry in the machine and prepares it to wash then she walks into her room. In her room is just a very nice chest with elaborate carvings of flowers on it. She opened it up and pulled out her masks. Then she opened up a compartment in her body and put the masks inside. Except for an exquisite mask that is of a sad face with a single glistening tear coming down the cheek.

"Yoshiko-chan the tear is made of diamond. I spent my parents money to get them right before they sent me away. Well lets go back to see how breakfast is going."

Chiyo drags her body into the area everyone else is in. She sees the mess and is shocked.

"What happened here in the short time we were gone? Did you guys have a party without us?"

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-08, 05:53 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi helps Chiyo with the laundry silently for a bit and then follows her to her room, lingering outside for a minute, unsure of being invited or not. Yoshi watches Chiyo take the masks out of the chest, amazed.

"It's beautiful, Chiyo, but I think your face is just as gorgeous. And please, you can just call me Yoshi. No one else though." She smiled, tucking her long white hair behind her ear.

Following Chiyo downstairs, Yoshi was also shocked at the mess in the kitchen.

Wiz
2009-02-08, 10:40 AM
Tomoko (16/20)

Tomoko closes her eyes and steels her resolve. She makes sure the maid uniform that Jinenji's grandfather insisted she wear is in correct order, and then quietly goes downstairs. She ducks quickly and quietly into the kitchen, grabbing a cup, a plate, a tray, and a knife.

Roll vs. (Skill): [roll0] to notice amidst the bustle and confusion that Tomoko seems to be up to something.

She will then slip out of the kitchen, go to the garden and pick several fruits and vegetables with a few herbs for garnish. She walks down to the well and draws fresh cold water which she fills the cup with and then uses the rest to wash the fruits, slicing them artfully and laying them out on the tray.

Artistic display of simple fare (affection): [roll1]

If nobody halts or intercepts her she returns to the kitchen and presents the tray to Jinenji. "Master, I apologize for the simplicity of the fare, but please partake of some refreshment while we try to sort out the kitchen for your true breakfast."

Neon Knight
2009-02-08, 11:12 AM
Yue Sasaki

Yue noted (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5746352&postcount=38) that Tomoko was up to something. Pest. Jinenji-kun is talking to me. He doesn't need to be distracted by you.

Yue's face was the epitome of calm control, but inside anger stirred. Her wrath stirred the mystical and psychic energies of the kitchen. Yue pushed with her mind, and a sudden invisible psychic force hit Tomoko at the back of the knees.

Athletics to cause a Tomko to have a nice trip: [roll0] x 2.

Yue realized what she'd done. I... have ESP. Fascinating.

Wiz
2009-02-08, 11:24 AM
Tomoko (16/20)

Tomoko, struck by an invisible force in the back of the knees barely showed the slightest of flinches (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=5746352) and continued on her task. Her indifference to Yue's power fed back as stress on the ghost (OOC: I think 3).

Neon Knight
2009-02-08, 11:34 AM
Yue's eyes narrowed ever so slightly, the only external sign she showed of her anger. How impudent. But where brute force fails, SCIENCE! shall prevail.

As Tomoko left to go to the well, Yue began calculating. Friction coefficient of the floor covered with jam diluted by H2O is... taking in account subject's hypothetical weight.... perfect...

Little bits of breakfast began to move ever so slightly under Yue's psionic impulses. The continual fluctuation of supernatural energies caused the temperature in the kitchen to drop by a degree as Yue made a trap for her returning rival.

Skill roll to make a slippery puddle [roll0] x 4.

Tomok's first step back into the kitchen would be into a puddle that inexplicably wasn't there a second ago...

Wiz
2009-02-08, 03:32 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko carefully walks into the kitchen toward Jinenji, suddenly she feels her foot starting to slip on a puddle that wasn't there. She pauses, remembering the hit to the back of her knee and throws out a hand chanting a quick Spell of Forlorn Regret to target the one harboring ill will toward her (affection roll - result 4: see OOC thread). The spell does not single out the attacker; however, apparently the two of them in a psychic deadlock. She continues toward Jinanji carefully, ready to engage her foe should she make herself known and presents the simple refreshment to her master (see previous post).

Neon Knight
2009-02-08, 03:54 PM
Yue Sasaki

Note to self: Subject does not weigh as much as first thought. Adjust calculations for next attempt.

Well, there's more than one way to dissect a specimen. Perhaps...

When Tomoko presented her refreshments, Yue suddenly crossed over to her. ""Excuse me." She took out a magnifying glass and examined the fruit very closely.

"Why, what's this? If I'm not mistaken, those are the spores of Tiencardius Garylarsoni. These are simply unsuitable for consumption. If Jinenji-san ate these, he would suffer digest distress for a week."

Cunning roll to impersonate a health inspector: [roll0] x 3.

Siren
2009-02-08, 06:34 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo-chan pushes up her sleeves. She has a determined tone in her voice.

"This looks like a job for Super Robo Maid Chiyo-chan and her best pal Yoshi. First, we should help clean up in here. Then we should help to make a new feast for the master. Maybe we can have a few laughs along the way."

Chiyo puts up her hands for Yoshi to slap them.

"With our powers combined we can clean this huge mess!"

Chiyo starts to work on cleaning up.

[roll0]*3 to help clean the mess

Wiz
2009-02-08, 09:51 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko looks at the ghost, her eyes narrowing and her whole body beginning to tremble with anger. "My cooking skill, as the master knows well, is beyond the question (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5748887#post5748887) of some strange ghost girl!" She looks at Jinenji, "I'm sorry even this offering was delayed, but someone has been trying to stop me giving you even the slightest refreshment or service... and now I know who it is... this girl!" She points at the ghost accusingly.

Convince Jinenji that Yue has been harassing Tomoko (affection): [roll0].

Neon Knight
2009-02-08, 11:22 PM
Yue Sasaki

Yue was, as always, emotionally inert, even in the face of accusations. "Because I obviously have a great deal to gain by preventing a servant from offering a tray of sub-standard contaminated fruit."

"I am hardly some "strange ghost girl." In the first place, Jinenji-san knows my name. In the second, I am not necessarily a ghost. This could merely be some altered state of matter."

"And there is, of course, the question of how I have been so diligently hampering your efforts when I have been standing right here with Jinenji-san this whole time."

"To put it bluntly, your hypothesis lacks evidence."

Cunning Roll: [roll0] x 3.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-08, 11:37 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

"Well, let's get started..."

Chiyo puts her hands out for Yoshi to slap them and Yoshi stares at them for a second, wondering what to do. She very slowly raises her hands and lightly touches them to Chiyo's, slightly confused.

She starts to clean, too.

"What should we make when we are done cleaning, Chiyo?"

[roll0]x2

Siren
2009-02-08, 11:53 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo starts to dance while picking up breakfast from off the floor and throwing it away. She also picks up the broken plates and throws them away. When most of the stuff is thrown away she straightens up.

"Sorry if I confuse you sometimes Yoshi. I am sure I just did because you made a face. I do weird things because they are fun for me. I hope you understand. Well I was thinking real hard while we were picking up and I think we should make an American breakfast for the master. We can make eggs, pancakes and sausage. Those aren't too hard really. Hopefully everyone else will contribute again too. Then it would be a real party in the kitchen. Let's go get started on breakfast!"

Chiyo charges head down towards the kitchen. When she gets in she gets the ingredients together and starts cooking.

Roll with skill for cooking American style breakfast with Yoshi [roll0]*3.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-09, 12:19 AM
"I don't really know, Yue... you..." Jinenji started, but then took a step back as he felt something strange. "I... what was that?" He inquired, completely oblivious to the battle that had just transpired before Tomoko appeared with a tray of food. "Er.." He was briefly distracted by Chiyo.

"No, er, Chiyo, no parties we just... Chiyo, are you arlight?" He asked, moving closer to her. "You look... listen, I'm sorry about earlier, please don't do that again?" The Master asked, watching her and then patting her head. Then he recognized Tomoko and Yue again, distracted from what they were saying.

"Oh, I'm sure the food is fine..." Jinenji assured Yue, before taking a bite. "Mmm, you were always the best cook, Tomoko, but don't say such things about Yue. I do like her. Could you go do breakfast right quick, umm... Katarina, could you help?" He said, staring into the kitchin, "Oh, Chiyo is already doing it. Good job on the floor!" He remarks, "Er, well, you two help her. Kaede, Yoshi, could you come here?" He asked, pulling out the note. "I need some help..."

The floor in the kitchen sparkles as if you could eat off it.

Katarina does not gain 15 Stress. ><
Yue takes 3 Stress from constant battle with Tomoko. Low rolls. O_o
Yue gains 1 Favor.
Tomoko gains 2 Stress.
Tomoko gains 3 Favor.
Chiyo gains 4 Favor.
Yoshi gains 3 Favor.

Wiz
2009-02-09, 01:28 AM
Tomoko (16/20)

Tomoko nods at Jinenji's orders, but then is confused... she pauses a moment as he summons Yoshi away from helping Chiyo and goes over to the robot girl, curtsying. "Since Yoshi is assisting Jinenji-san with another matter, would you like my assistance with the cooking? I would like to repay you for your earlier kindness." As she moves about the kitchen though, she seems to be keeping half an eye on Katarina and another half an eye on Yue.

Siren
2009-02-09, 01:44 AM
Chiyo-chan

"Yes I would love help. Make whatever you would like. Let's put all the power of our love into the food. Go go cooking girls."

Chiyo returns to cooking.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-09, 02:07 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

"It's okay, Chiyo, I haven't been around humans in a long time and I don't know a lot of their customs or... interests, hobbies, those sort of things? To be honest..." Her voice trailed off. "Well, you'll just have to remind me to tell you some things about my past later, if you're interested. I don't want to bore you."

Yoshi starts to go into the kitchen to cook with Chiyo, when Jinenji calls her over. Hesitantly and awkwardly, Yoshi walks to him, her feet not making any noise, her one wing pressed against her back like it does a lot when she's in stressful situations.

"Yes?"

Wiz
2009-02-09, 02:22 AM
Tomoko (14/20) (7)

Tomoko begins preparing a new breakfast, and as she does so her eyes are drawn to many different things. After a while she stops looking at Katarina and Yue, and her eyes gravitate to the relatively unclothed state of Jinenji.

Her cooking skill is exceptional, but she does indeed begin to prepare a meal for him with all the love that is in her. Preparing food that is not only tasty but artfully presented.

Affection: [roll0]

Neon Knight
2009-02-09, 11:49 AM
Yue Sasaki

Yue walked up behind Tomoko and observed for a few seconds. Suddenly, a few idle ingredients and impliments began floating and preparing themselves seemingly of their own initiative.

"You are good. I'll give you that."

"It occurs to me that Jinenji-san has more pressing problems than our little spat. So for him, I'll help you. But watch yourself, girl. Nothing has stopped me from getting what I want. Not even death, apparently."

Skill roll to help in making breakfast: [roll0] x 4.

Wiz
2009-02-09, 04:00 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko glares at the ghost, "You assume much for one of such scientific pretense. First, our spat, as you call it was entirely of your own creation. Second, your desire for something does not give you a right to it. Thirdly, do not make the mistake of thinking that because you are a ghost I am afraid of you... my dreams are scarier than your most potent powers. Lastly..." She gestures at an apple and it cleaves in two. "My magic can rend your ectoplasm with equal ease, so if you try to harm me or prevent me from serving my master again, do not assume I will show mercy either."

Neon Knight
2009-02-09, 04:47 PM
Yue Sasaki

Yue remained unflappable as ever. "We'll see soon enough. If you think that these paranormal abilities are my most potent capacity, then you are sadly mistaken. But enough with the threats. I don't really want to waste my time on such petty posturing."

"Remember, though. You served him a bit of fruit. If I am dead, then I died for Jinenji-san. Now, which of us sounds more worthy of him, hm?"

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-09, 04:52 PM
Kaede

Kaede did her best to put her newly-acquired 'rival', Katarina, out of her mind. Jinenji needed her for something!

Within moments, she stood before Jineji and dipped her head in a short bow. "Of course, young master, I am at your disposal for anything you may require. You may rely on me!" She blushed again, her traitorous mind supplying her with other ideas of what Jinenji might rely on her for. How bold! she congratulated/chided herself.

Ascension
2009-02-09, 06:45 PM
Katarina (25/30)

"I will aid in breakfast," Katarina states in no uncertain terms, "Watch."

Cooking:
Skill: [roll0]

Trying to make it look better than it is:
Cunning: [roll1]

Siren
2009-02-09, 08:10 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo doesn't like how stressed and argumentative the other girls are.

I think what we need here is a distraction.

"Hey guys watch me chop these vegetables in mid-air!"

Chiyo throws the vegetables in the air and hopefully cuts them before they hit the counter.

Luck to get everyone's attention and lighten the mood [roll0]*4
Athletics to cut the vegetables while in mid-air [roll1]*3

Neon Knight
2009-02-09, 08:28 PM
Yue Sasaki

Yue was not amused at Chiyo's attempt at lightening the mood. Deadly calm, she turned to regard Chiyo. Suddenly, a drawer sprang open, and knives flicked out. Propelled by Yue's psychic impulses, the speared (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5752767&postcount=55) the thrown vegetables before they could reach Chiyo.

"Go debug or defrag your hardrive something. The real people are talking."

Siren
2009-02-09, 08:40 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo pulls out and puts on her angry mask.

"Look in the mirror ghost girl. You don't count as real people any more. I am more real than you are so stuff it."

Neon Knight
2009-02-09, 08:46 PM
Yue Sasaki

Yue, on the other hand, did not change her expression.

"Your very identity is nothing more than lines of code. Who you are can be changed with a few strokes on the keyboard. My being is apparently so powerful than even death cannot erase it."

Siren
2009-02-09, 08:55 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo laughs at the girl.

"You don't know anything about how I am built. No one can erase my memories. My real brain is in this body. Why don't you go play with your little pretend science stuff little girl? Oh and you are fighting so hard to be with the master...well how can he be with someone he can't even touch. You are just a memory that refuses to go away. Also why would he be with someone who only knows how to be angry and hateful. Powerful I don't think so, all we need is someone to exorcise you from our life."

Chiyo gets back to work.

Neon Knight
2009-02-09, 09:12 PM
Yue Sasaki

"Oh and you are fighting so hard to be with the master...well how can he be with someone he can't even touch."

Yue didn't bother replying.

Oh, I've been thinking about that problem. First option is cloning and possession of the resulting body. Assuming, of course, that I can do that. Will need to experiment. Second option... well... Jinenji can just join me in this "altered state"...

Tichrondrius
2009-02-09, 10:26 PM
"Okay, okay, er, Yue?" Jinenji said tentatively, but she had went to join in the making of more food. He groaned and muttered something about having to take a mortgage for food. Then he noticed what he was still wearing... "Oh man! Excuse me, please, could one of you- hey, please stop fighting! Oh god... if one of you could find me some more clothes I would really appreciate it!" He yelled at the kitchen group.

Okay, Chiyo was just a kid so she was fine making food. Katarina was just scary, so she was fine where she was... and he didn't want Tomoko getting hurt. It would be embarrassing to ask Yue back over... she seemed happy making food. He gulped watching them. But she couldn't be harmed, right?

"Well, um... Kaede and Yoshi." Jinenji started, smiling at them both. "I, got this... note. Remember, Yoshi?" He said, holding it up. "Apparently, a thief broke in and stole a very valuable artifact of my Grandpa and I am so dead if he gets back! And... my clothes." He blushed. "Can you guys come with me and maybe we can, like, sort this out before breakfast gets cold?"

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-09, 10:40 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi watched as Jinenji stumbled over his words, slightly amused at him standing there, nearly out of his mind with how many feuding teenage girls were in the house, in pink underwear. She almost felt a little guilty, until he called her "Yoshi." But she decided to just let it go. What mattered anymore, right?

"Of course I remember," she said, cutting him off. "That was a few minutes ago. What did he steal anyway? Shouldn't we know what to look for, Master?"

She flinched at the last word.

She added, "But of course I'm ready to look for it... with you..." If need be. "I do not really have anything else to do but sit around this mansion." She tried to sound polite yet intimidating.

Wiz
2009-02-10, 01:31 AM
Tomoko (14/20) (7)

Tomoko lays out the food she prepared on a tray and takes it to the table, presenting it to Jinenji. "Here, master... please partake of a portion of breakfast, I shall return shortly."

She leaves the kitchen and goes upstairs to her room, then she goes into a large chest where she moves aside some clothing and takes out a folded piece of cloth. She closes the chest and comes downstairs again, kneeling before Jinenji. "Master, this kimono belonged to my father. It isn't much, but it is all I have that might fit you. I'm sorry if it smells too strongly of cedar for it has been put away for some time. I could wash it now if you don't need it immediately..." She looks up and smiles at Jinenji, blushing slightly.

Ascension
2009-02-10, 02:19 AM
Katarina (25/30)

Katarina scoffs at Chiyo and Yue's bickering.

"Neither of you have a chance. I am destined to marry my beloved, and no power on your pitiful planet can stop me."

Siren
2009-02-10, 02:27 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo-chan looked up from her work at Katarina.

"Never said I was competing with you. I am not competing with anyone for him. I just want to be near him, that is enough. I am going to live longer than him most likely and even if I don't I would never age. I couldn't bear to put anyone through the pain of aging all alone. People are supposed to grow old together. So, I am merely here to work for him, is that so wrong?"

Chiyo-chan takes her part of breakfast out on a tray and places it on the table with Tomoko's.

Ascension
2009-02-10, 03:09 AM
Katarina (25/30)

"Good. Let's keep it that way."

Not to be outdone, Katarina follows Chiyo out with her own portion of breakfast.

Neon Knight
2009-02-10, 01:57 PM
Yue Sasaki

Yue also helped serve breakfast; or, rather, made breakfast serve itself.I have yet to note any significant drawbacks to being dead. This may be the best thing to have happened to me since Jinenji-kun.

"Jinenji-san, I feel awfully rude imposing on you like this." He'd have to take her word on that, given her capacity for emoting. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Tichrondrius
2009-02-11, 12:24 AM
"Umm... well, its a gemstone that my Grandpa gave me..." Jinenji looked pretty nervous about Yoshi being all intimidating. "I... oh, Tomoko! Oh, okay." He said, taking some food and watching Tomoko go. "Mmm..." He waited for Tomoko to come back. "Oh, wow, Tomoko, thanks! Are you sure?" The Master asked, before taking it and slipping it on over his head and tying it. "No, its fine, Tomoko-chan. I like it. Cool." He pose before briefly sighed, "Not like everyone hasn't seen me nearly naked already though..."

"Wait, Tomoko." The Master said, leaning over. "Some of these girls are scary, stay close, okay?" He whispered with a small chuckle, before partaking of some of the other meals. "Mm.. all this is really good guys. Dig in... I didn't think you'd all get breakfast done that quick. Who needs Grandpa, huh? Ahahaha!" He laughed, placing his hands on his hips, before a large sweat drop appeared on his head. "But the gemstone never disappeared when Grandpa was here..."

"Oh, Yue, well, there is something I want to ask all of you... but eat first." He sighed.

You all make a wonderful breakfast and gain 2 Favor.
Tomoko gains 3 Favor on top of that for covering the nigh naked Master.

Siren
2009-02-11, 12:41 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo sits next to Yoshi while the master eats. She whispers to Yoshi.

"Some of these girls are really hardcore. I tried to make things fun and one of them just acted like she was on the rag. Like fighting all the time is really going to impress the master. Those girls scare me. I hope things went better for you out here."

Chiyo starts to braid some of Yoshi's hair.

Wiz
2009-02-11, 01:44 AM
Tomoko (10/20) (14)

Tomoko smiles as the master asks her to stay beside him. She cannot help but gaze passionately at him as she sits and watches him be masterful, dressed in her father's kimono.

He likes me... he wants me to sit beside him...
He's right... some of these girls are scary!

Though she would rather be nowhere but here beside Jineji, she finds her passionate feelings grow only stronger, she tries to avoid the images playing in her head by settling down and eating sparingly of the food she prepared.

I do not know that I can trust the food made by Yue... there is a fierce persistence to the way she tried to keep me from helping Jinenji-san.

Passionate gaze gives Tomoko 4 stress from her nearness to Jinenji, but earns her a further 2 favor, for a total of 14.

Neon Knight
2009-02-11, 11:22 AM
Yue Sasaki

Yue stood, akward and uncomfortable. She couldn't eat or sit; watching everyone else sit down together gave her a twinge of feeling that, of course, did not show on the outside.

This altered state does have some drawbacks. Yue paused her internal monologue for a moment. That's funny. When it benefits me I am willing to admit the possibility that I am dead. But now... it seems much better to think of it as an altered state of matter. As if I can go back.

Ascension
2009-02-11, 01:52 PM
Katarina (25/30)

"I suppose I shall dine in the ghost's stead," Katarina says, "You do not mind, do you, ghost? Your portion would go to waste otherwise."

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-11, 01:59 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

As an angel, Yoshi could eat but it wasn't necessary so she decided to sit this meal out with Chiyo. She smiled as Chiyo began braiding her hair.

"They don't frighten me, and if any of them bother you then let me know." Her fingers slid across the hilt of her katana that was slung across her chest.

I can protect her, she needs me, Yoshi thought, looking over at Chiyo, I'll never let her down. I don't remember ever having a friend, and I will not lose this one.

Wiz
2009-02-11, 02:33 PM
Tomoko (10/20) (14)

Tomoko looks up at Jinenji, "Master... may I see this note that the thief left after taking the jewel?"

Neon Knight
2009-02-11, 04:13 PM
Yue Sasaki

"I suppose I shall dine in the ghost's stead. You do not mind, do you, ghost? Your portion would go to waste otherwise."

Yue nodded tersely. "I suppose that is logical."

Siren
2009-02-11, 07:25 PM
Chiyo-chan

"I can't feel anything anymore because I am a robot. So I don't think anyone could really hurt me. If I get broken I could just get repaired. Do you know what is going on with the master? He is really freaking out."

Chiyo finishes her braid.

"Hey we have some time while they eat. You want to tell me about your past?"

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-12, 03:54 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

"They could still hurt your feelings." Yoshi laid her head on Chiyo's shoulder.

"Oh, that's only if you're interested. I don't want to bore you." She looked a little nervous. What if Chiyo doesn't like me anymore?

"Well, if you're sure then we should go somewhere away from everyone else..."

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-12, 04:10 PM
((OOC: Sorry for the absence, y'all. In the (paraphrased) words of Neil Gaiman: 'Have been unavoidably detained by the world. Expect me when you see me.'))

Kaede

Kaede took a seat nearby, taking care to remind Jinenji to 'eat his breakfast like a warrior.' Being a picky eater was a sign of weakness.

"Well Jinenji," she assured him seriously, finally seeing a way to be useful to the household, "If you want someone tracked down and/or assassinated, I'm the maid for you."

Ascension
2009-02-12, 05:21 PM
Katarina (25/30)

"Oh, really... you expect me to believe that you are an assassin? Please."

Katarina's eyes challenge her rival.

Siren
2009-02-12, 07:14 PM
Chiyo-chan

"Of course I am very interested. I want to know about everything that is important to you Yoshi-chan. So do you want to go to your room or mine?"

Chiyo starts to walk towards the bedrooms.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-12, 10:19 PM
"Oh, yeah, that's right..." Jinenji said sadly, not elaborating on the fact that half his guests weren't human in the conventional sense. He didn't quite know how to apologize for not knowing they couldn't eat, so he cleared his throat and tried to eat more, making a note to tell them not to make as much next time. He rubs his eyes right quick before looking over at Tomoko. "Wow, was she just staring at me?" He thinks to himself, before sliding a plate toward her. "Er, eat some more Tomoko, there's, er, plenty. And you as well, Katarina and Kaede." He continued, smiling at them, trying to not make it obvious how nervous he was only serving half his guests. "Oh, sure." The Master added, handing over the note to Tomoko.

"Yue, are you okay?" Jinenji asked her, casting a dark glance over at Katarina for talking so... so... boldly about it.

"Assassinated?!" He almost spit out his drink, staring at her, "No, no! Nothing like that, I, er, just... the note, yes, Tomoko tell her what the note says. Someone has just stolen from me." He said hastily, taking another bite before noticing Chiyo leaving. "Chiyo, where are you going? I'm sorry... you can't eat? Should I get... er... what... do you eat anything?"

Siren
2009-02-12, 10:49 PM
Chiyo-chan

"I am going back to the rooms. Yoshi-chan and I want to be alone together. Oh and I can eat, but it is mostly just a feature to make other people comfortable. It does nothing to help my body. Thanks for asking though. You are so considerate. See ya!"

Chiyo keeps walking out of the room.

Neon Knight
2009-02-12, 10:54 PM
Yue Sasaki

"Yue, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. The truth does not bother me." Much.

"What does bother me is that someone has stolen from Jineji-san. I would like very much to bring this criminal to justice."

Yue glanced at Tomoko, which in a more expressive person might have been a prompt to begin reading.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-12, 10:56 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

"Of course," Yoshi got up and walked with Chiyo, holding her hand. She heard Jinenji call out to them and looked back. "We're fine, we need girl time."

"We can go to my room," Yoshi replied as they walked around the bedrooms, and pulled Chiyo inside, locking the door behind them.

Yoshi sat on the bed, obviously nervous about telling her. She looked thoughtful, then decided.

"Well, I don't remember being human, nothing. The first thing I have in my memory is the pain of growing wings, and the winged-people around me. They always treated me like they loved me, that's just how they were. They always treated each other as lovers or something. There was an archangel, Mikel, who was in charge of everything under god himself. No one had ever seen god, not even Mikel, but they all believed him in without a doubt.

I was very close to Mikel and one day I admitted to him that I could not believe in a god I've never seen. The punishment for this accusation was death, but Mikel decided he couldn't kill me, and ripped out one of my wings instead, banishing me from the heavens. He threw me to the Earth, where I traveled, trying to find some way, anything.

While I was walking, I came upon a village in feudal Japan, angels don't age, where a woman, a priestess of some sort, saw me and said that I was a demon, though I tried to tell her that I was the opposite, but she had never heard of angels. She sealed me away in a well and suddenly I appeared here like everyone else."

Yoshi wasn't sure whether she should continue or not, afraid of what Chiyo might do. Would she hate Yoshi, or even hate the Master?

"Chiyo..." Yoshi leaned in, "There's more... The woman was the Master's maternal ancestor and I aim to get revenge for what happened to me."

Siren
2009-02-12, 11:17 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo listened to everything Yoshi had to say. Chiyo pulled out her sad mask around the middle and hugged Yoshi.

"Yoshi-chan it sounds like you have had a very hard life. Your pain is my pain sister and if I could cry with you I would. I don't know why people of all kinds can be so cruel just because people aren't like them. Please don't be mad sister, but I think that you should wait on your revenge. You should see master for master and not his ancestor. If that is not what you want though I will support you. Please give him a chance though, I love him and I think if you look at your feelings you will see you feel something for him too. If you didn't why isn't he dead already? The master has something special about him."

Chiyo strokes Yoshi's hair while she hugs her.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-13, 12:22 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi allowed herself to be against Chiyo, and wrapped her arms around her in a loving embrace, shocked and satisfied that Chiyo didn't judge her.

"Oh, Chiyo," She said as Chiyo stroked her hair, "I will try and give him a chance for you."

Yoshi took off Chiyo's sad mask with one hand, the other on Chiyo's cheek, and leaned in to kiss her.

Seduction roll!
[roll0]x4
Hooray, lesbians!

Wiz
2009-02-13, 12:40 AM
Tomoko (10/20) (14)

Tomoko reads the paper, "Haha! I, the Master Thief Makoto, have stolen this priceless artifact. It was a simple heist. Want it back? Well, you'll have to catch me first!" She looks thoughtful and looks at Jinenji, "You know master... this doesn't seem like an ordinary thief. A good thief would steal it and leave no trace, it is like he wants to be known, and I think that means he would be staying close by so he could watch. He seems to be more about the thrill of being chased." She pauses, then looks at Jinenji seriously, "How important is it that you get the necklace back, Master?" She takes the plate he pushes at her and eats some more.

I suppose he likes full-figured girls... I'm probably to skinny for him.

Siren
2009-02-13, 12:44 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo kisses Yoshi back. After she looks at Yoshi with her head tilted questioningly.

"I don't understand Yoshi. I have these feelings inside now."

There is no point in rolling against. I have a 1 in affection and a 3 in cunning. No matter what I roll I am seduced. Not that I am against this outcome.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-13, 01:01 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi stares at Chiyo as the kiss ends, then paces to her bed where she sits silently for a minute. "Chiyo, I- I-... I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

She watched Chiyo and blushed then moved over and patted the bed next to her shyly.

Siren
2009-02-13, 01:09 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo sits next to Yoshi.

"Are you sure you aren't wasting your time Yoshi? I am a robot. I don't feel anything. I am willing to make you feel good though."

Chiyo sounds hesitant but gains confidence as she talks.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-13, 01:22 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi puts a finger over Chiyo's lips, and whispers, "I'm sure it's not a waste of anything. You are not a waste of time..."

Is this a sin?

She swallows hard and starts to unbutton her blouse, a little nervous.

Siren
2009-02-13, 01:27 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo-chan is nervous about undressing in front of Yoshi.

Under my clothes is more robotlike. Will she be disgusted? At least I look mostly human.

Chiyo pulls off her shirt to show her body. Chiyo does not need a bra because her breasts are small. Some of the joints show with her shirt off. She also appears to have a compartment opening on her back. It mostly blends in with her skin as do the joints. Chiyo waits expecting Yoshi to reject her.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-13, 01:39 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi watched shyly as Chiyo took off her shirt, not looking disgusted or opposed to her robotic body. She bit her own lip, then said, "You're beautiful," while she slid a hand down Chiyo's chest, groping her softly.

She was a little more hesitant than Chiyo to take off her shirt but did anyway, slowing down as she slid the sleeves down her badly scarred arms. Cuts adorned every inch of the inside of her arm from her elbows to her wrists. She looked away, obviously nervous about the self-inflicted wounds.

Siren
2009-02-13, 01:45 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo looks at Yoshi's body and runs her hands across the scars.

"I feel so bad that you were this sad Yoshi-chan. I want to make you so happy that you never want to do this again. If I don't succeed this time we can always try again. I love you Yoshi-chan."

Chiyo kisses Yoshi's scars and gradually moves up her arms and down to her chest. She stops to look at Yoshi.

"Are you sure Yoshi-chan? I am barely human. You are so beautiful, you could have whoever you want."

Chiyo runs her hands over Yoshi as she talks.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-13, 01:57 AM
Luckily, a curtain falls over the screen saving our virgin eyes from the scene of hawt lesbian secks and the scene fades to black, the purest of colors!

"Er.. very important. Remember how much importance Grandpa puts on old family trinkets, Tomoko? Well this one is very important." Jinenji said, and sighed again. "He'll totally kill me if we don't..."

Suddenly, there was a loud thump from upstairs. No, not Yoshi and Chiyo. A different kind of thump.

"What was that?"

Wiz
2009-02-13, 02:00 AM
Tomoko

Tomoko nods, "Very important... I understand." She looks up at the thumping sound, "Do you wish me to investigate, master?"

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-13, 02:10 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

When the girls are finished, er, with their business, Yoshi cuddles with Chiyo, her fingers sliding through her hair.

"I love you, Chi," She whispers, closing her eyes and laying her cheek against Chiyo's forehead.

Siren
2009-02-13, 02:14 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo's antennae hair cradles Yoshi.

"I have never felt so close to anyone Yoshi."

I hope she isn't falling asleep. It would be kinda creepy if I stare at her. I can't sleep. I am a robot. Awkward.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-13, 02:23 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

"Nor have I," she replied to Chiyo, yawning a little. Then she sat upright, not bothering to cover herself since it was a little too late to be timid. She hugged Chiyo again, unable to get enough of her.

Siren
2009-02-13, 02:29 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo reluctantly parted from Yoshi.

"The others might miss us soon Yoshi. Do you think we should get back before someone comes looking?"

Chiyo kisses Yoshi to show that she didn't want to leave, but felt compelled.

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-13, 02:53 AM
Kaede

Kaede looked affronted at Katarina's dig at her skills. She doesn't have a wide array of marketable skills, the ninja thing was pretty much all she had.

"I could assassinate someone! I could totally assassinate someone right now, to prove it!" she argued. No one's sure if she's speaking metaphorically, or if that last bit was actually directed at Katarina. She looked at Jinenji seriously. "Are you sure you don't have anyone you need killed, young master? Rivals, stalkers, solicitors? I can do maimings or threatenings, too."

She breaks off at the thump. She looks at Tomoko, Katarina and Yue. "Wow, do you guys get Master Thieves through here often? Let's go investigate!"

((OOC: No, I'm not actually going to assassinate someone. Unless Katarina gets mouthy again! Kidding. Or am I? :smallsmile:))

Neon Knight
2009-02-13, 09:35 AM
Yue Sasaki

Yue considered the note for a moment. "Speculating about the motives and psychology of an individual we know of only through a single source does not seem to be too helpful or conclusive."

When the thump... thumped, Yue glanced upwards. "WE should look into that." Yue headed for the source of the sound, making full use of her intangibility to get there first.

Wiz
2009-02-13, 10:45 AM
Tomoko

Tomoko raises a brow at Yue's statement.

What, sorry someone beat you to making the obvious assumption - so you have to shoot them down to feel superior?

She looks to Jinenji, waiting for his response. He asked her to stay beside him, so she can't leave until he tells her to.

Ascension
2009-02-13, 12:10 PM
Katarina (25/30)

"That is danger," Katarina says with regard to the thump, "Come, Kaede... you might get a chance to kill something."

Katarina unsheathes her claws and sets out in search of the thumper.

I'm...not sure what to roll.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-13, 04:14 PM
"Hold on a second, guy- oh forget it..." Jinenji muttered, nodding to Kaede and Tomoko. "Okay, lets go." He said, running upstairs with all the other non-intangible members. "Wheres Yoshi and Chiyo?" He asked no one in paticular.
__________________________________________________ ___________

Yue arrives in the room though the floor, startling the long haired bishonen that lurks there. "Ah, caught the Master thief in the act, did you?" He says, in an arrogant tone. "You'll wish you hadn't!" He continues, escaping into the hallway right into the path of the rest of the group.

"Stop right there!" Jinenji yells.

Ascension
2009-02-13, 05:07 PM
Katarina (25/30)

Katarina's preferred form of diplomacy involves claws and slashing and hurt and pain.

She pounces on the thief with a hiss.

Wiz
2009-02-13, 05:24 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko strikes a mystical pose and raises her hands which glow with a strange unholy radiance as she gestures at the thief. "Enshiro's Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion!"

Magic (athletics): [roll0]

Neon Knight
2009-02-13, 06:26 PM
Yue Sasaki

The ambient temperature dropped as Yue added psionics to the assault, an invisible grasp that sought to seize the thief in a crushing grasp.

Athletics: [roll0] X 2.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-13, 07:33 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

"I... Y-yes, we should..." Yoshi, red in the face, looked at the window to hide her embarrassment. Wow was all she could think.

She stood up again dressed again, leaning over to kiss Chiyo once more.

"Did you hear that?"

Siren
2009-02-13, 07:38 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo stroked Yoshi's hair.

"Why are you blushing?"

Chiyo got dressed as well.

"Yes I hear that noise as well. It sounds like it is coming from above us. Are they all fighting on the roof this time? I feel reluctant to go find out."

Chiyo puts a joyously happy mask on over her face.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-13, 08:19 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

"I don't know... I'm sorry. This is new for me," she straightens her dress and starts to make her bed, the neat freak in her taking over, and added, "At least, I think it is."

When she was finished making sure nothing was out of place, she embraced Chiyo warmly for a moment, kissed her, and smiled.

"Well, let's go see then." Yoshi took Chiyo's hand and went out into the hall with her.

Siren
2009-02-13, 08:25 PM
Chiyo-chan

The insecure preteen in Chiyo rears its ugly head.

She is regretting this. I know she is. She is acting weird. We should have gotten to know each other better.

Chiyo pulls her hand away from Yoshi. She tries to cover how upset she is by doing some cartwheels.

"I am teleporting upstairs."

Chiyo teleports to the hallway upstairs.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-13, 08:42 PM
Chiyo teleports upstairs in enough time to see Yue, Katarina, and Tomoko giving the thief all that they've got. The thief smells a rose, before deftly moving to the side and avoid the catgirl. He takes a moment to cope a feel of her breast, before commenting how such a beautiful chick shouldn't be involved in combat.

He seems to dance to the side of Tomoko's spell, then the thief makes a kick at Katarina, but doesn't stick around to see if he successfully knocked her into Tomoko's tentacle spell. [Roll] Then he smirks at Yue before seeming to totally disappear as her psychic energy hits nothing but air.

He is suddenly over at Kaede, putting a rose in her hair. "Now, you are a fine specimen of girl, here is my card." He whispers, before disappearing again. You all hear movement on the roof.

"He... how did he even...?" Jinenji mutters, trying to run downstairs to get outside.

Siren
2009-02-13, 08:47 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo hears the sound on the roof and teleports onto the roof. She then closes in and attacks the man with her fist. She has no idea who he is, but if the other girls are working together to fight him she will too.

"What are you doing here uninvited? Let me give you an invitation to leave!"

Roll for attack [roll0]x3=15

Neon Knight
2009-02-13, 08:47 PM
Yue Sasaki

"I suppose it was foolish to think that this would be easy."

Yue heads up, phasing through the ceiling until she is on the roof.

Wiz
2009-02-13, 09:39 PM
Tomoko (6/20) (16)

Tomoko dismisses her spell and growls under her breath. "He is a bold thief, but he will not escape his fate." She walks over to Kaede and plucks the rose from her hair and takes out the scroll from her apron pocket, then storms over to her room, she opens the shoji and looks at Jinenji. "I will get your jewel back, master... whatever it takes." She smiles and gives him a passionate gaze, then turns and goes inside her room, closing the shoji.

If I do this, I don't know what price I will have to pay. But whatever it is it will be worth it if Jinenji is all right.

Oooohhh lucky me, more stress... take 4 gain 2 favor. ;)

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-13, 10:58 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi watched as Chiyo pulled away from her, surprised and said "Chi-" but she had already teleported away. Straightening her clothes out of habit, Yoshi ran, cursing the heavens for making her unable to fly, and made her way outside as fast as she could, shocked to see that only Chiyo and Yue battling the thief.

Jumping into the air, she opened her one six-foot-long wing to try and catch herself in the wind and climb that way, not caring how silly it might look to everyone else. The only important thing to her was helping Chiyo.

Rolling luck to get to the roof.
[roll0]x3

The breeze was not strong enough to catch her and having only one wing forced her to blow sideways into the side of the building with a loud smack! She fell hard onto the ground.

Siren
2009-02-13, 11:08 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo hears a loud noise and sees Yoshi sprawled on the ground. Chiyo is in the middle of fighting and can not rush to her. So she settles for yelling to see if she is ok.

"Yoshi, are you ok? Please be ok Yoshi."

What is she doing up here? She can't fly or teleport. I hope she isn't hurt badly.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-13, 11:57 PM
"Good quip, kid, they send a child to face- Makoto, King of Thieves?" The Thief yelled, taking the hit and smacking in her exposed stomach with his rose. The force of the simple rose hit her full force in the stomach as if it were a battering ram. He takes a couple of steps back, cursing as a second opponent appeared in the form of that ghost.
__________________________________________________ ________

Yoshi hit the wall of the house and slid down it to the ground, comedy style.

"Chiyo-chan!" Jinenji called from the ground outside, staring up at the roof. "Someone get a ladder, quick!" He said to no one in particular.

Yoshi takes 6 Stress!
Chiyo takes 6 Stress!

Siren
2009-02-14, 12:16 AM
Chiyo-chan

"They only sent a child because they only needed a child to deal with you."

Chiyo is pissed that Yoshi was hurt trying to get up on the roof. She blames the man for that and attacks him again. This time she looks for his weakness. Chiyo sees a place she thinks is the weak point and slams her fist into it.

Rolled luck to find his weak point on the OOC thread 4x6=24.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-14, 12:34 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Embarrassed and in tremendous amounts of pain, Yoshi pulled herself up on her knees shakily and tried to stand. Why can't I have my other wing, just this once...

"Chiyo!" She gasped, not nearly loud enough for Chiyo to hear on the roof. "I'm coming..."

Get it together, I've taken worse falls than this.

Yoshi scrambled to her feet and ran over to the others just in time to hear Jinenji yell for someone to get a ladder and decided to find one herself so she can help Chiyo. She ran to round the house to the shed and, when she finally found the ladder, didn't even bother running to the front. She dragged it until she was close enough and lifted it up.

It hit against the house. Yoshi shook it around a little to make sure it was stable, not really caring either way, and started to climb.

"Chi- GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU PSYCHO!"

Wiz
2009-02-14, 12:46 AM
Tomoko

Tomoko unlocks the chest and opens it carefully... the beast inside seemed asleep, so she took out a book, a bag and the cloak she needed. She prepared as quickly as she could, and drew the circle, then began chanting the incantation... she needed a demon of speed and skill to defeat the thief. It had to obey one command from her, but they could twist your command if you weren't cunning... Tomoko had never been cunning, so she would have to bargain in good faith with a bad creature.

Demon Summoning Magic (Skill): [roll0]

Ascension
2009-02-14, 03:20 AM
...meanwhile, back during the fight...

Katarina gasps in shock as the thief not only evades her attack with ease, but gropes her in the process. She's still trying to recover when he kicks her...

"Eek! Tentacles!"

Athletics (Dodge): [roll0]

Neon Knight
2009-02-14, 05:39 AM
Yue Sasaki

"Excuse me? Mr. Makoto was it?" Yue stood with her arms folded across her chest, regarding him with her typical expression of detachment. "Given your prior ability to complete negate our attempts to hamper you, in a most splendid fashion I might add, I must question why you become a thief. It seems your talents could be applied to completely legitimate fields with less effort than it takes to steal and object and fight off pursuers. Care to enlighten me on the rationale behind your chosen profession?"

Cunning Roll to Distract Him: [roll0] x 3.

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-14, 05:28 PM
((OOC: Believe me, I'm now wishing I'd put that last point into Athletics 4 instead of Cunning 3, considering my character turned out to be not very cunning at all.))

Kaede

Kaede scrabbled up onto the roof, briefly jealous of people who could teleport or phase through objects. Still, she was here now. She attempted to use Yue's distraction on the very pretty thief, moving in from what she hoped was a blind spot, her weapon all but simply appearing in her hand. Ninja Sneak Attack*!

*patent pending

Athletics: [roll0]x3

((OOC: For Weapon From Nowhere, looking back on it, it seems like he doesn't get a roll to oppose me. Freebie attack?))

Siren
2009-02-14, 06:49 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo gets scared when she sees Yoshi climbing again.

"Please be careful Yoshi. I don't want anything to happen to you."

Tichrondrius
2009-02-14, 09:24 PM
"Aha, what a char- GUAYH!" Makoto yelled as he stumbled backwards from the force of the blow, his block ineffective. "Wow, what a hit!" He exclaimed, recovering and pressing his rose back to his nose. He cast a dismissive glance at the ladder.
__________________________________________________ __________

Katarina manages to tuck and roll through the tentacles as they are dismissed, avoiding a... sticky situation.

Meanwhile, nearby, a demon appeared in the circle of Tomoko's summoning ritual. It was lean and winged monster with burning eyes.

"Something tells me you're in a hurry." It growled, "So we'll work out the particulars later, capiche?" The thing continued, taking a step forward. "What ya want me to do?"

"Oh, of course, ghost girl. Well, you see, in my chosen line of work you often face peril and adventure which is quite exciting, and I happen upon more then my number of hottie chicks, such as yourself. Not to mention the monetary gain that puts a job such as this above any number of- GAH!" Makoto yelled for the second time, being struck in an invisible source. He stumbled backwards and teetered near the edge, clutching his waist.

"Parlay?" He asked meekly.

"Be careful, Yoshi! You get him, Chiyo! Way to go, Kaede! Decimate him, Yue!" Jinenji yelled from his vantage point on the ground.

Siren
2009-02-14, 09:39 PM
Chiyo-chan

"Parley? What do you think this is a boat? No one has ever shown mercy to me and I have none for you. How does it feel to be beat by a kid?"

Chiyo shouts angrily at the man. She comes up and tries to knock him out with her fist.

6x3=18 to knock him unconscious please.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-14, 09:51 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

"Chiyo!" Yoshi runs over to Chiyo's side as she punches the thief. "Are you okay?"

She stares at the thief. "Did he hurt you, Chi?" She asks seriously, her eyes blazing angrily.

Yoshi runs toward the thief, drawing her katana. She swings it as hard as she can at his chest, aiming to knock him to the ground or off the roof.

[roll0]x2

Siren
2009-02-14, 09:56 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo calms down some when Yoshi shows up.

"Yeah he hurt me some Yoshi, but I don't think I will need any repairs. Are you ok after your fall?"

Wiz
2009-02-14, 11:03 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko nods, "The thief Makota has stolen a jewel from my master, Jinenji. He was on the roof moments ago. I need him dealt with, and the jewel brought to me so that I may return it to Jinenji-san. I bind you to this command and will repay you should you fulfill it to my satisfaction. After I have repaid you or should you fail me you must return to your home realm - and you are bound to obey my will on this mortal plane til this should come to pass." She hurriedly goes through the formula for binding, hoping she covered everything important. "If you assent, I will break the circle and free you to your task."

Cunning: [roll0]

Neon Knight
2009-02-14, 11:40 PM
Yue Sasaki

Yue would have smiled, but she was Yue, and Yue does not smile. "Jinenji-san has specified violence. Goodnight, Mr. Makoto."

Yue added a psionic assault to the malice arrayed against the thief.

Athletics: [roll0] x 2.

Ascension
2009-02-15, 12:51 AM
Katarina (25/30)

After narrowly evading the tentacles, Katarina returns to the fray, her rage clearly evident.

"That ****er groped me! Back off, ladies, he's mine!"

She leaps ahead, claws bared...

Wiz
2009-02-15, 02:24 AM
Tomoko

The demon hesitates and Tomoko's eyes narrow, "You first sought haste... now you pause... I now bind you to protecting my master Jinenji from all threats while you remain in this realm. If you wish to hesitate more, I shall think of greater burdens to add to you!"

Tichrondrius
2009-02-15, 05:35 AM
"Very well... but we shall remember this, Tomoko-dono." The demon said, its yellow eyes narrowed as it snarls and leaps from the floor, breaking the window and taking to the sky.
__________________________________________________ ___

"Hey now, no need to.... hey, what was that?" Makoto said, tilting his head before he notes nearly every single girl there posed to attack.

A slim lithe demon seemingly straight from the pit lands nearby and his hands burn with hellfire.

"Holy... okay, here's your thing! Robots, angels, devils, magic, and now the Imperial Army?" The Master Thief yells, throwing the priceless artifact at Chiyo as she comes in for her punch, leaving him unprepared for the sword attack from Yoshi. He screams in pain, before a psionic assault sends him right for the claws of Katarina. "Sorry to grope and run but- AHH!" He screams like a little girl as the demon blasts a wave of fire at him, as he falls off the roof and disappears into a cloud of smoke.
__________________________________________________ ___

You all hear a spaceship touch down nearby. And a scream obviously from Jinenji.

"We came for the boy. The rest of you- stay out of this and you will not be harmed." A dark voice states, standing in the open down below the house. He is a large figure dressed in armor, flanked by several cronies.

Wiz
2009-02-15, 11:28 AM
Tomoko

Tomoko gasps and falls to the floor, "I'm sorry grandmother... I know it was an evil thing to do... but I'm afraid that I would make it hell on Earth if I had to... to protect Jinenji." She puts everything else away and closes the lid again, locking her chest with the other demonic beast still inside.

Neon Knight
2009-02-15, 11:45 AM
Yue Saski

Yue phased through the house to stand before the armored figure. I don't know who you are, but I will not let you take Jineji-san!"

Yue flicked out a thin string of psionic power at the cronies.

Wiz
2009-02-15, 12:02 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko hears Jinenji scream from outside the house and stands suddenly, going out the door and running down the stairs toward the front of the house. "Jini-chan!" She burst out the front door and sees the armored figure and Yue face off, she looks around wildly for Jinenji.

Siren
2009-02-15, 12:06 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo put the item away in one of her compartments. That way no one should be able to get it. She would present it to Jinenji later. Chiyo teleported down behind the man. Then she punched the man right in the back.

"Where is Jinenji? Give him back or you will regret it! Just ask that good for nothing man we just beat up. Oh wait he is dead."

4x3=12

Ascension
2009-02-15, 06:23 PM
Katarina (25/30)

"Take that man and you will make yourself an enemy of every catgirl in the universe!" Katarina threatens.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-15, 09:03 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi came back in after swinging her katana and saw a demon appear on the roof. Her face turned grave and she clenched her fist.

"What!? What is a demon doing here!" She ran to attack it. "How dare one of your kind show your face in the presence of a holy one, go back to hell, you foul beast!"

Yoshi was blinded by pure rage as she started to attack the demon, completely and utterly pissed off. How did one of those get here anyway?

"Chiyo!" She screamed as she ran forward with her katana pointed straight. "Stay away from this thing!"

[roll0]x2

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-15, 09:48 PM
Kaede

Kaede also wants to threaten the ... Imperial something-or-other, the thief had said? ... with her stick on Jinenji's behalf, but she decided that stealth and speed would serve better than threatening gestures.

While the armored being was distracted by the other maids, she would attempt to slip onboard the ship and locate the young master.

Cunning (or Athletics, maybe, either way x3): [roll0]x3

Tichrondrius
2009-02-16, 01:23 PM
Yue psychic attack sends out of the cronies flying toward a tree where he smacks on impact. He doesn't move, and is obviously dead.

A man leaps in front of Chiyo's attack before she can strike the leader. He winds up a mass of leftovers on Chiyo's fist.

"The catgirl planet knows of our might, foolish one. Stop the battle at once! This man you protect so fiercely is accused of High Treason against the planet of Minvera, and we, Beta Force of the Imperial Army have come to take him to face trial on Minvera. Do not interfere." He warns.

The demon is pushed from the roof by Yoshi's attack, but catches itself easily and lands on the ground below. "How the..." It says, fright in its eyes. But then it notices the one wing. "Holy one? Hahaha, hardly. Your just as wicked as I, wingless." It spits.

Kaede sneaks past most of the army and finds two soldiers dragging Jinenji towards the ship.

"Hey, lemme go, I didn't do anything! Hey!" Jinenji struggles.

Demon didn't attack back, so Yoshi doesn't take stress.

Katarina would know of Minvera, so you know its a strong military planet that used to be peaceful years ago.

Ascension
2009-02-16, 01:42 PM
"How can he have committed High Treason against Minerva? He isn't a Minervan citizen. You know how much of a backwater Earth is, he's probably not even heard of you before today. Let him go. Or at least let me serve as his legal counsel."

Cunning: [roll0]

Wiz
2009-02-16, 01:53 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko's eyes narrow, "Treason is a charge invented by winners as an excuse to hang the losers! You assume, however, that you will win the day here; and that is a fatal assumption." Her eyes blaze as she gestures at the leader, "Enshiro's Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion!"

Roll: 9 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5783935&posted=1#post5783935)

Ascension
2009-02-16, 02:26 PM
Katarina (25/30)

"Stop it Tomoko! I hate to concede to participate in their kangaroo court, but you don't understand what the Minervans could do to your primitive planet. You don't have a space defense fleet, not even a planetary shield... they could burn this whole world to a cinder. We've got no choice. We might win the day, but they would win the week."

Katarina jumps to the ground, making sure that her hands are clearly visible so that the Minervans can see that her claws are withdrawn. (Athletics [roll0])

"I understand interplanetary law better than anyone else here. I will serve as Jinenji's legal counsel. I will prove him innocent. No power on Earth or Minerva will stop me." (Will [roll1])

Wiz
2009-02-16, 02:49 PM
Tomoko (4/20) (16)

Tomoko pauses in her attack, the tentacles stopping their reach for the leader. "And what will you do if they find him guilty, threaten them with your claws?"

OOC: I guess I take 2 stress from not being able to press past Katarina's will - this time.

Neon Knight
2009-02-16, 03:38 PM
Yue Sasaki (17/20)

Yue ignored (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5784245&postcount=121) the catgirl. Instead, she formed an invisible psionic blade and once more went after the cronies.

"Death cannot keep Jinenji-san from me, and neither will you!"

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-16, 04:22 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi jumped off of the roof and landed on her feet with one knee bent. She didn't notice the pain of the fall for her anger. She barely noticed what was going on with everyone else.

"How dare you!?" She yelled at it. "I- I-" But the demon was right. Who was she to have a say in anything anymore? She had been stripped of her holiness.

But it didn't matter. A demon was a demon, and a demon had to be dealt with.

"If you will not heed my warning, then I will send you back to the brimstone myself!"

Yoshi ran at the demon again, her sword swinging around angrily.

[roll0]x2

Ascension
2009-02-16, 06:48 PM
Katarina (19/30)

"And what will you do when they threaten your planet for killing a group of Minervan warriors? Sic your tentacles on them? On them all? The entire war fleet?"

Will: [roll0]

Wiz
2009-02-16, 07:23 PM
Tomoko (4/20) (16)

OOC & Roll:Hmmmm... so it wasn't enough to win the combat and then throw some words at me, even though you got me to back down you want to push the combat. Okay, let's take this into my area of strength... Affection: [roll0] ;)
Tomoko casts her tentacles again at the leader... "I love Jinenji, I don't know what kind of feelings you have for him, but if the world had to die for him to live I'd let it die!"

Siren
2009-02-16, 07:41 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo swings through the bloody mess blindly hoping to hit the head man.

"That guy was suicidal to get in front of my fist. I hope I get the right guy this time."

luck roll to hit the main guy in a good spot through the mess. 2x4=8

Tichrondrius
2009-02-16, 08:27 PM
The leader grabbed Chiyo's fist and threw her at Tomoko, using the weight of her punch to send her flying. "Dismiss." He muttered, disrupting the mages attack. "Enough. Contrary to what this boy has told you, he is a citizen of Minvera and will judged accordingly for High Treason and attempted assassination of the Grand Ruler. Him and his Grandfather, and any who stand in our way will be judged as conspirators. This is your last chance to surrender peacefully."

Most of the Soldiers wisely decide not to fight Katarina.

At the same moment of Yue's attack, several of the soldiers had cast back against her, canceling out. An Imperial Soldier leapt back at Yue and struck her with his blade, which seems to actually be able to connect, while yelling, "Lightning Blade!"

Nearby, the demon glares back at Yoshi. It blocked off her attack once more, smiling wickedly before burning some nearby Imperial Soldiers alive. "You are lucky I am bound to my oath while here, wingless one. The next attack is for you. Tomoko-dono, your assistance?" The demon said, ending with a question toward the nearby Demon Summoner.

The Lighting Blade Attack is a roll of 6.
Tomoko takes 2 Stress for not being able to break Katarina's will.
Katarina takes 4 Stress for not being able to break past Tomoko's Affection.
Yue takes no Stress for now, as the attacks canceled out. Lighting Blade is a new attack, however.
Yoshi takes no Stress as the demon wisely keeps to his Oath.
Tomoko takes 4 Stress for the General dismissing her magic.
Chiyo takes 3 Stress for being countered and thrown.

Wiz
2009-02-16, 08:46 PM
Tomoko Stress (0/20)>Recovering (4/20) (16)

STRESS EXPLOSION!!!

Tomoko fumes, steam shooting out of her ears as the leader dismisses her spell... suddenly she seems to be everywhere at once! In the leader's face, "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE JINENJI-SAN AWAY, HE WOULD NO MORE TRY TO KILL YOUR STUPID RULER THAN HE WOULD HARM A BUTTERFLY!" In Katarina's face, "AND YOU WITH YOUR STUPID CLAWS AND KNOW IT ALL ATTITUDE, I WOULDN'T TRUST YOU TO REPRESENT MY HAMSTER IN A TRIAL!" In Yoshiko's face, "I MADE A REALLY LOUSY DEAL TO SUMMON THAT DEMON TO PROTECT JINENJI, SO DON'T YOU HURT HIM!" In the Demon's face, "GET TO WORK BRIMSTONE BUTT, OR I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU'LL REMEMBER!" She storms away from everyone, into the house, then comes back out a few moments later dragging a heavy trunk and walks back up to the leader. "If you're taking Jinenji, you're taking me as well... AND DON'T TRY TO TELL ME OTHERWISE!!!" She drags the chest past him toward the spaceship, looking over at the demon, "ARE YOU COMING WITH ME OR ARE YOU GOING TO WIPE THEM ALL OUT... YOU'D BETTER DO ONE OR THE OTHER..."

OOC:Remind me of the rule of stress recovery, post explosion... is it a certain number per post til the explosion wears off and you're back to normal levels?

Neon Knight
2009-02-16, 08:58 PM
Yue Saski

Yue's eyes got a dangerous glint. Lightning? You want lightning? I'll give you lightning!"

Yue began to think, and think dangerously. With her psionics powers, she began to excite the air around her. Ions became dangerously charged, and the air crackled and hummed with power.

"Ride the lightning, b****!"

With a deafening thunderclap Yue released a rolling wave of electricity, blasting the Imperial soldiers.

At the eye of the storm, Yue stood unflinching. "Afraid of a little thunder, children? Hide beneath your bed, lest my thunder strike you dead."

LIMIT BREAK!!! :smallbiggrin:

Using skill, original roll. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5785685&postcount=127) Used favor to improve final result to a 16.

Ascension
2009-02-17, 08:00 AM
Katarina (15/30)

"When interplanetary war engulfs your pitifully unprepared planet I will be busy getting away. Your whole damn race is just too dumb to live."

Katarina continues to avoid fighting the Minervans.

Wiz
2009-02-17, 09:19 AM
Tomoko >(8/20) (16)

STRESS EXPLOSION!!!

Tomoko jumps back in Katarina's face, "THAT IS JUST WHAT I'D EXPECT! YOU WOULD JUST TAKE OFF IF THINGS DON'T GO YOUR WAY - THAT'S WHY YOU WILL NEVER BE WITH JINENJI - YOU"D ABANDON HIM JUST AS SOON AS THE GOING GOT TOUGH!" She grabs her trunk and continues toward the ship... glancing at the demon, ARE WE GOING OR STAYING? MAKE A STAND! PICK A COURSE OF ACTION, AND QUIT PLAYING WITH THAT FALLEN ANGEL!"

Siren
2009-02-17, 09:53 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo keeps hearing about Yoshi, so eventually through the focus on the fight she realizes Yoshi is fighting someone different. Chiyo turns her head for a second. She is shocked to see Yoshi fighting a devil or demon or something.

"Yoshi what are you doing? Couldn't that thing easily kill you?"

Chiyo makes one last attack on the armored man before going to see to Yoshi.

4x3=12

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-18, 11:49 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi glared at Tomoko. "You made a deal with that thing!? How could you! Are you a moron? Humans these days!" She threw her arms in the air in disbelief. "Don't you know that no matter what you do, the demon is going to get the best of you and screw up the whole 'deal'!? Don't argue with me, I know what I'm doing is right."

Yoshi looked back at the demon. "This is your last warning. I could do things to you, you pitiful excuse for existence. Leave now."

But without even finishing her thought, she attacked it. As she fought, she heard Chiyo yell for her and replied, "Not if I kill it first."

[roll0]x2

Wiz
2009-02-19, 01:16 AM
Tomoko (>12/20) (16)

STRESS EXPLOSION!!!

Tomoko looks over her shoulder at Yoshiko, "I TOLD YOU, DON'T KILL MY DEMON!" She gestures at the Yoshiko's katana, "DEMONFIRE SHATTER!"

Magic Skill: [roll0]

Tichrondrius
2009-02-19, 01:36 AM
"Enough of your lies. Jinenji is a traitor and an assassin." The Commander said, tightening one of his gloves. "We will accept your terms and allow the cat-girl to represent-" The Commander stumbles back as Chiyo strikes him. A small trinkle of blood trickled down from his lip to his chin. "No negotiations... looks like things are getting windy." He chuckled to himself as Yue's lightning blasted his troops left and right, them running in fear as she decimated most of them.

Unfortunately, they made her their primary target. "Li-Li-Lightning Blade!" Three of the Imperial Troops yelled at the same time, bringing their magic fueled blades down against their ethereal opponent. They failed to notice most of the other troops were decimated, mostly by the demon and Yue.

"Fine, but keep your pixie pal away from me." The Demon growled, making a note to get her back for his ill treatment as he formed a fiery blade and blocked Yoshi's attack, both of them at an equal stalemate as the Demon is unable to do anything.

Seeing an opportunity, he frees himself from the engagement as Tomoko attacks Yoshi, taking the opportunity to gut a nearby Imperial soldier just for the fun of it.

The Commander just chuckled to himself even as his side lost, shaking his head as his opponents turned on themselves.

The Imperial Troops attack with a score of 3!

Ascension
2009-02-19, 01:39 AM
ENGAGE OVERACTIVE IMAGINATION

Katarina (15/30)

"Tomoko's gone mad! She must be demon-possessed!"

Katarina leaps into the fray, claws bared.

"GET OUT OF HER HEAD, FOUL DEMON!" she screams, attacking Tomoko.

Siren
2009-02-19, 02:16 AM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo starts rushing towards Yoshi. Then Tomoko starts attacking and the Demon thingy gets away. Katarina starts attacking. Everyone is going crazy. Chiyo is so confused.

"Everybody stop attacking each other! What is wrong with you guys? Don't you see who the enemy really is? This guy is going to take our Jinenji away if you guys don't get your act together! Is that what you want? Tomoko you are being stupid! Even if you go with them that will not stop them from hurting him. Help us fight them or you will be responsible if something happens to him."

Chiyo points to the armored man while she is talking. After she finishes she runs over to Yoshi.

"Are you ok? Yoshi please help us defeat them. The demon seems to be on our side for now. We need to all band together or we will lose someone important to us all."

Chiyo runs her hand through Yoshi's hair.

Wiz
2009-02-19, 02:51 AM
Tomoko (>16/20) (16)

STRESS EXPLOSION!!!

As Katarina leaps at her, Tomoko makes an off-handed gesture at the catgirl, shouting, "DEMONFIRE WALL! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5789522#post5789522)" A huge wall of flames springs up which Katarina can either dodge, with some embarrassing scorch marks on her fur, or which she can immolate herself in to get a strike on Tomoko. "YOU'LL KNOW WHEN I'M POSSESSED KATARINA - IT WILL BE WHEN I HAVE YOU DECLAWED AND SPAYED!" She continues dragging her trunk with her as she catches up to the men dragging Jinenji. "STOP RIGHT THERE!!!"

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-19, 02:54 AM
((OOC: And two pages later, I finally attack! Good thing this is harem anime, and I don't have to worry about blunt force head trauma accidentally killing people. They just take a little nap!))

Kaede

Kaede spots the two men dragging Jinenji. Stealth and rational thought are abandoned in favor of pulling out her big stick and getting ready to bash a few heads. She leaps upwards to add even more power to her swing and comes down on one of the soldiers' heads like the wrath of a particularly vengeful maid-goddess.

"You are not taking Jinenji anywhere," she informs them grimly.

Athletics (Sneak Attack! Man, I like doing that): [roll0]x3

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-19, 05:50 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi tried to block the attack, slipping out of the way but refusing to attack her back. She glared at Tomoko with eyes that could cut diamonds.

"How. Dare. You. You don't even know what that thing is capable of! Don't dive into things that you have no idea about. I swear I will-"

Chiyo came over to try and calm everyone down and Yoshi did feel a lot better as Chiyo rubbed her hair. Her eyes stayed on Tomoko though.

"Fine... But mark my words, Tomoko. When this is over and that beast no longer listens to you, I won't say I told you so because you're smart enough to already know. And as soon as we doesn't need it's help, it'd better run back to the inferno with it's tail between it's legs or I will destroy it for all of eternity."

Yoshi, completely pissed off, ran to where the Imperial Army was to help the fight. She circled around the captain for half a minute, staring him down. She then dodged to the left and back to the right quickly before swinging her sword into his knee caps.

To block Tomoko's spell, I'll use Luck.
[roll0]x3

To attack the commander, using Cunning.
[roll1]x3

Siren
2009-02-19, 08:44 AM
Chiyo-chan

Phew at least Yoshi was listening. Some of the others were still going crazy. Chiyo followed Yoshi back over to the commander and attacked him with her.

"Thanks for listening to me Yoshi."

Attacks with athletics. 5x3=15.

Neon Knight
2009-02-19, 12:20 PM
Yue Sasaki

Yue could give no quarter, no mercy, not while Jineji's life was on the line. Once more she set invisible psychic knives upon the Imperial soldiers.

Ascension
2009-02-19, 09:11 PM
Katarina (6/30)

The flames scorch Katarina and she screams with a mixture of pain and rage.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-19, 10:48 PM
The remainder of the Imperial Troops die screaming from a combination of Yue and the Demon. The ones that choose not to fight run away.

"Get back in there, you cowards! Any man that runs I'll kill myself! For the Imperial Army!" The Commander shouts, fighting back against Yoshi's swings. This leaves him unprepared for another assault from the Battle Android. The attack sends him flying into a tree, where he collapses into a heap.

His words fail to inspire the runners. The day is won.

The Demon smiles to himself, pleased at a good days carnage. He scans the area before nodding over at Tomoko and presumably returning to her room, to avoid more encounters with the mad angel.
__________________________________________________ _________

The two soldiers were trying to get Jinenji into the ship fast, hearing the chaos of the battle behind them. They had knocked him out for easy transport. The one Kaede hits goes down like a bag of hammers. I suppose he was a new recruit.

The other starts to stammer something, but he is suddenly knocked out by an attack from behind. A charming smile breaks the darkness.

"There, a little tic for tac. Don't try and kill me next time, okay? Such a beautiful girl should only for after me for purely sentimental reasons." The King of Thieves says, tossing a rose at her feet and extracting himself before she can attack or something. "Till we meet again, ma sheri."

This isn't the last you'll of Makoto.

Jinenji lay unconscious between the unconscious guards.
__________________________________________________ _________

Many of the remaining troops make it back to the ship and it starts to take off.

This isn't the last you'll see of the Imperial Army either.

A low chuckle comes from the body of the Commander.

Katarina takes six stress.
Tomoko takes three stress.

Battle is over. Try to reconcile yourselves. XD

Wiz
2009-02-19, 10:52 PM
Tomoko (>17/20) (16)

Tomoko goes down on her knees, lifting Jinenji's head into her lap. "Jini-chan... are you all right?"

NOT QUITE THE END OF THE STRESS EXPLOSION!!! (I guess you can still take stress while exploding! ;)

"COULDN'T YOU HAVE TOLD ME... ALL THESE YEARS... YOU WERE A CITIZEN OF AN ALIEN PLANET?!?"

After a final dose of complaining she just sits quietly, holding Jinenji's head in her lap.

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-19, 10:56 PM
((EDIT: Was Jinenji with the Imperial commander fella this whole time?))

Kaede

Kaede blinks. "Huh. The Master Thief is actually useful. Who would have thought?"

"Oh well, let's get you back home, young master."

She carefully hefts Jinenji in a fireman's carry. Her hand rests on the small of his back to steady him - after a brief detour south that left her blushing but with a small grin on her face, curiosity satisfied (you could bounce a quarter!) - and headed back to the rest of the pack.

Siren
2009-02-19, 10:57 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo is relieved that battle is over. Now she can see to Yoshi. Wait Yoshi is probably still regretting earlier. Chiyo tries to push that out of her mind for now. She walks over to Yoshi.

"Are you ok sweet Yoshi? I am so glad that is over. Hopefully everyone will quit going crazy now."

Chiyo looks around for the master.

"Do you see the master?"

Wiz
2009-02-20, 02:09 AM
OOC: Despite the fact that I clearly stated I was going after the two guys who were dragging Jinenji... AND that we play a game without clear time/rounds/speed... AND that I clearly posted that I was catching up to and shouting at the two men carrying Jinenji before Kaede posted her attack on them... AND that I posted my reaction to finding fallen Jinenji before Kaede posted hers... AND the fact that I have always reedited or modified my posts when they are rendered invalid by a post that was entered previous to mine... I will now repost my reaction to a point after Kaede brings Jinenji back, as that is what the game master requests on the ooc screen. Tomoko is not the only one who complains when she has a stress explosion! :smallbiggrin:
Tomoko (>17/20) (16)

STRESS EXPLOSION!!!

Tomoko sees Kaede carrying Jinenji, she runs up, her face red and she opens her mouth to scream at Kaede... and stops... "Oh... you haven't done anything for me to complain about... How is he?" She helps Kaede lay Jinenji down on the grass.

Tomoko goes down on her knees, lifting Jinenji's head into her lap. "Jini-chan... are you all right?"

"COULDN'T YOU HAVE TOLD ME... ALL THESE YEARS... YOU WERE A CITIZEN OF AN ALIEN PLANET?!?"

After a final dose of complaining she just sits quietly, holding Jinenji's head in her lap.

Neon Knight
2009-02-20, 09:21 AM
Yue Sasaki

Yue looked about at the bodies of the fallen Imperial soldiers. "Well, isn't this a lovely mess."

Yue wlaked over to where Jineji lay, noting his position relative to Tomoko but deciding to leave things be. Jinenji-kun doesn't need to wake up to more fighting.

"Kaede, was it? As an assassin, do you have experience in the concealment of bodies? We've... we've managed to make quite a few."

Siren
2009-02-21, 10:46 PM
Chiyo-chan

Yoshi didn't say anything to Chiyo which made her uncomfortable.

I guess she doesn't want to talk to me.

Chiyo sees the master on Kaede's back. Chiyo walks over and checks on the master. When she sees he is ok, she teleports back to her room. In her room, she goes into her chest and pulls out a picture and a stuffed bunny. She stares at the picture. It is a picture of a very young Chiyo wearing pigtails and holding a bunny. Also in the picture are a man and a woman who are staring at her lovingly. Chiyo puts on her sad mask. She plugs herself into the wall and pokes herself in the eye. This causes her to shut down. She lays sprawled on the floor of her room motionless.

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-22, 01:14 AM
OOC
Didn't Tichondrius say Dabura wasn't gonna be posting for a few days, too?

Kaede

Kaede thought about it for awhile. It was a question that had never actually come up before. "Mass grave, I guess?"

She turned to Tomoko. "You know the young master pretty well, how do you think he would feel about a mass grave on his property?"

Neon Knight
2009-02-22, 09:18 AM
Yue Sasaki

Yue stared evenly at Kaede. "Excuse me, but I believe I know Jinenji-san just as well as she does."

"Now, I don't think Jinenji-san would want a mass grave on his property, but he wouldn't want a stack of unburied corpses rotting in the yard either."

Wiz
2009-02-22, 11:05 AM
Tomoko (20/20) (16)

END OF STRESS EXPLOSION!!!

Tomoko looks up from Jinenji's face with some tears in her eyes, but a defiant expression. "Yes, Yue... I definitely remember you playing with us when we were children together... oh, wait... no I don't. You showed up a few years ago with some kind of crush on Jinenji and killed yourself over it!" She looks at Kaede, "The grave wouldn't be perfect, but it would be better than leaving the bodies to rot. Not to mention, the local authorities aren't exactly going to go for the alien explanation if they happen upon the carnage here."

Neon Knight
2009-02-22, 02:00 PM
Yue Sasaki

"That was an unintended error." Yue said evenly. "At any rate, if you are quite finished, there are more important matters to consider. Like what we're going to do when they come back."

Wiz
2009-02-22, 02:07 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko looks down at Jinenji and shrugs, "I don't know... you like to pretend you're clever, why not come up with an elaborate plan or something."

Neon Knight
2009-02-22, 02:28 PM
Yue Sasaki

Yue began to think. "It would be best if we understood our enemy completely."

Yue turned to regard the catgirl. "You seemed to know them. Now that we have more time to talk, could you fully enlighten us on who we're dealing with?"

Ascension
2009-02-22, 03:00 PM
Katarina (9/30)

"Burn them. Burn the bodies. Acid would be preferable, but we don't have it, so fire will have to do. Or maybe the demons would eat them..."

Tichrondrius
2009-02-22, 03:19 PM
Jinenji groans in pain and moves a little. "Ohh man, what happened?" He moaned from his new place on the ground surrounded by the girls. "Something bad, right?" He sighed.

Neon Knight
2009-02-22, 03:19 PM
Yue Sasaki

"Actually, I was asking what you knew about them when they aren't dead." Yue glanced about, counting. "I don't think a fire is optimal. The smoke could attract attention, and it will be difficult to raise the flames to the required temperature."

As Jineji awoke, Yue quickly knelt down. "Are you alright, Jineji-san? How are you feeling? Some men came and tried to take you away, but we... dealt with them."

Wiz
2009-02-22, 03:36 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko looks down at Jinenji, basically from upside-down since his head is in her lap. "Are you all right, Jinenji-san?"

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-22, 03:57 PM
Kaede

Kaede was still deep in thought on how to dispose bodies, and missed Jinenji's awakening. "Oh, I know! Lime! I saw it in a crime drama."

In the six months since she'd found civilization, Kaede had discovered a love of soap operas and crime dramas that bordered on the fetishistic.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-22, 04:10 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi breathed hard as the battle was over, but was about to go after the demon again when her mind got the best of her.

If Mikel was here, I'm sure he'd be furious at my siding with one of the underworld... But if was for a human life... No, that wouldn't matter.

She thought back to a conversation she had with Mikel once:

"...nonetheless, demons are nothing more than brutal monsters capable of destroying an entire human town or perhaps the whole human race. One day they might try and it will be us who will have to fight, the humans are much too weak and mere." He had said after a while of talking about the subject.

"But why can't the Holy One fight for his creations?" I had asked. "Or what if a demon was... good?"

"You expect the Lord to actually fight? He created demons as well, did he not?" Mikel had said loud but softened his voice and stroked my cheek. "My sweet Yoshiko, there is no such thing as a good demon. They are all evil and filth."

"But..." I looked down and cleared my throat. "What if the demon was somehow helping. Where we don't know how or why, but it is helping people?"

"Silence." He had leaned in closer. "It will never happen, and you need not think such dangerous thoughts. Trust in God and you will know..."

The sound of Chiyo's voice knocked her out of her memory and she looked up in time to see Chiyo walking away and then teleport out of the scene. Yoshi walked over to Jinenji and the other girls, and stood there awkwardly, her thoughts still thousands of miles away in a place unlike heaven called Heaven.

Neon Knight
2009-02-22, 07:57 PM
Yue Sasaki

"Oh, I know! Lime! I saw it in a crime drama."

Being her typical near emotionless self, Yue didn't sigh or rub her temples in frustration. Instead she said, "How are you going to get that much lime? And wouldn't the police be suspicious of you wanting that much lime in the first place?"

Yue continued. "Look, we have a big advantage here; no one is going to report these people as missing, no on here on Earth, anyway. The police won't be looking for bodies, so we should dispose of them in a way which does not involve lots of smoke or materials that might attract attention."

Wiz
2009-02-22, 08:21 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko looks at Jinenji. "Makota got away and a small contingent of the imperial army wanted to take you to Minerva for treason... we killed them all." She brushed her fingers over Jinenji's cheek. "But are you all right?"

Tichrondrius
2009-02-22, 10:13 PM
"You killed...?" Jinenji said, looking confused, before glancing around. "I... oh god..." He said to himself, standing up woobly and running. "This... isn't... gah!"

"It is a very prickly situation. I'd hoped to avoid it... Jinenji." You all heard the unmistakable voice of Inazuma, Jinenji's Grandfather. He was walking up the path with a young girl. "It looks like all of you have been busy. Tomoko, would you be a dear and put on some tea? I think its time for a story."

Wiz
2009-02-22, 10:23 PM
Tomoko

Tomoko bows, "Yes, Inazuma-sama." She immediately goes to the kitchen (taking her trunk with her) and brews up some tea.

Skill: [roll0]

Neon Knight
2009-02-22, 10:44 PM
Yue Sasaki

Yue turned to regard Inazuma. "I look forward to hearing this story. I'm very interested in how Jinenji-san has gotten mixed up in the affairs of a planet that, so far as I know, he has no connection to."

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-22, 11:28 PM
Kaede

It seemed obvious to Kaede that Grandfather was about to reveal to them some terrible secret he had kept hidden from his grandson all these years that would explain all this. Perhaps his wife - Jinenji's grandmother - had been an alien princess he had spirited away and brought back to live with him in secrecy on Earth. Perhaps he was actually Jinenji's father. Or he had an evil twin brother that looked nothing like him who was actually the Imperial commander had finally found him after he had faked his death in a tragic ski-boating accident. Or maybe Jinenji was a prophecied hero, destined to take his place amongst the stars. Or even better, maybe all of them at once.

Yes, soap operas had taught her a lot about how the real world worked.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-23, 01:36 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi shied away from the grandfather and the others, sighed, and went back inside with a smile and nod at them all to be polite. She made her way up the stairs and went into her room, locking the door softly behind her. Staring at the wall, her hand fumbled with the drawer on her bedside table.

She slipped the razor out and finally looked away from the wall down to the small blade in her hand. It gleamed a shiny smile back. Yoshi bit her lip and sat on the bed.

Mikel... Chiyo... Jinenji... They all went through her mind as she ran the razor up and down her arms adding just enough pressure to break the skin and sting. It never hurt her, only stung. It felt good.

When she was finished with the task, she started down the hallway to the bathroom, feeling dirty after the fight. Dirty was bad. Everything should be clean and organize. Clean, clean, clean.

Feeling a little better at the moment, she went down to the bathroom, wrists still bleeding, and hoped that no one else was planning on getting a shower.

Kioran
2009-02-23, 05:51 PM
Hagi Katsumei

During Inazuma's entrance, and also his introduction to the residents of the mansion, Katsumei always stayed half a pace to the left and one pace behind him, her face calmly composed, a long, staff-like object slung over her back, and a relatively large suitcase in one of her hands. Her head was covered by a wide brimmed straw hat, shrouding her pale, almost sculpted looking face in deep shade, and the rest of her body is covered by a long Kimono and silk gloves over her hands.
When one of the maids led the party towards the house, going ahead to brew tea, she started unobtrusively following Inazuma, but then waited, maybe for a fraction of a second, near the lying Jinenji, seeing if any of the others would help him up - and who that would be, if it happened.

"I may not have found opportunity to introduce myself without interrupting Inazuma-sama" she thought to herself "But there's no reason why I shouldn't indicate my presence". Katsumei broke out into an inscrutable smile.

Wiz
2009-02-23, 06:15 PM
Tomoko (20/20) (16)

Tomoko works quickly to brew the best tea she can (yay 18), and then cleans and arranges the dining area so there are seats for everyone. She worries about Jinenji, though... he look so shaken when he stood up, and she hated having to leave him in that state, though it was important to follow Izanuma-san's orders. She looked around, and decided to spruce the place up, put some subtle decorations to calm everyone... it wasn't a traditional Cha-no-yu, but she was sure everyone could do with a little more harmony. She also worked to forget what was waiting for her upstairs... what she would have to deal with... eventually.

(Creating a place of Harmony for Story Telling) Affection: [roll0]

Tichrondrius
2009-02-23, 08:51 PM
Inazuma eventually gathered up Jinenji and most of the other girls to the table. "Girls, this is Hagi Katsumei, a girl of usual talent. I met her when I was beset upon by Imperial Troops of my own, and she assisted me in that battle. She had no where to go, so I asked her to stay with us." He introduced the new girl, with a nod before moving inside.

Inazuma sat at the head of the small traditional Japanese table and took a small sip of his tea before setting back down. He waited until all the Maids were assembled. "Thank you, Tomoko. This spread is lovely, as usual." The older Gentleman remarked, with a small smile. "Jinenji, my boy, are you okay?"

"People just tried to kill me, Grandpa, how do you think..." He responded, his head in his hands.

"Arms off the table, my boy. I have a story to tell. One... I had hoped never to speak. Where is Yoshiko?" Inazuma the Lightning asked, stroking his chin. "Could someone go and retrieve the ones that aren't here? I only want to tell this once." The Lightning continued, sliding his hand over the warm surface of the cup. "You girls did very well against those Imperial Troopers. We'll take care of them soon enough. But I'm proud of each of you." He said with a kindly smile.

All of you gain 10 Favor, except Tomoko and Hagi.
Tomoko gets 12 Favor, for the Tea as well.
Hagi gets 7 Favor.

Neon Knight
2009-02-23, 09:07 PM
Yue Sasaki

Yue used her ethereal nature to walk through the manor in the most direct manner possible, looking for Yoshiko.

When she found her, she said, "Kindly find Ms. Roboto and come to the kitchen with her. " Before Yoshiko could reply, Yue phased through the floor and back to the kitchen.

"They should be along momentarily."

Wiz
2009-02-23, 11:11 PM
Tomoko (20/20) (8)

Tomoko doesn't say anything to the newcomer, she keeps her eyes down, and while waiting for the others prepares something quickly in the kitchen. She brings her offering out for Inazuma and sets it before him. "I remembered you liked quail's eggs, Inazuma-sama... and you missed breakfast. Can I get something for your friend?"

Neon Knight
2009-02-23, 11:13 PM
Yue Sasaki

If Yue were a normal person, she would have glared at Tomoko. But because she was Yue, she just gave her a blank look. It seems every time I turn around, she's trying to serve food to someone. How annoying.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-24, 12:36 AM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Just getting the blood to stop, Yue walked into the shower and startled Yoshi. Before Yoshi could reply, the ghost was gone. Yoshi wrapped herself in a towel and walked to Chiyo's room.

She knocked on the door.

"Chiyo? Are you okay?" Yoshi sounded worried. "Jinenji's grandfather would like for us to accompany the rest downstairs. I'll go get dressed first though."

Yoshi went to her room and dressed in her maid outfit again, then walked back to Chiyo's bedroom door.

Siren
2009-02-24, 12:42 AM
Chiyo-chan's lifeless body

Chiyo can't answer because she is shut down.

If Yoshiko comes into the room, she will see Chiyo laying on the ground with the bunny and picture mentioned earlier. She will also see Chiyo's finger near her eye which hopefully will give her a clue as to how to turn her back on.

Ascension
2009-02-24, 04:24 AM
Katarina (9/30)

"How did your family become involved with the Minervans? And how, exactly, do you plan to 'take care of them'?" Katarina asks.

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-24, 04:31 PM
Kaede

Kaede preened a bit at Inazuma's praise. It felt good to be useful.

She turns to Katsumei. "Oh, and please be welcome in the young master's home. Are you going to be employed by Grandfather as well?" She was a bit conflicted on that point; what if the new girl was interested in Jineji, too? But on the other hand, it sounded like she had proven herself above reproach to Inazuma, and it wasn't her place to question.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-24, 04:49 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi waited by the door a second longer before coming in. She paused in the doorway, her eyes wide as she stared at Chiyo's body. Panic started to rise up and she found herself next to Chiyo before she knew what was going on. Then it hit her, Chiyo is a robot. There has to be someway to... turn her on...?

Her eyes went from the cord in the wall to Chiyo's body, her finger, her eye...

She looked at Chiyo's finger near her eye and gulped. Yoshi didn't want to push on someone's eye in case that wouldn't work or it'd be gross, but if it was for Chiyo she'd do anything. She reached down and noticed the picture. Hesitating, she picked it up and looked at it for a second or two.

It must've been great to have a family... But awful to have them treat her like that after they were the ones to do this to her. Still... She has a memory of a life.

"Chiyo?" Yoshi realized she was still standing there and poked her in the eye shakily.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-24, 07:11 PM
"Thank you, Yue. I remember you from a while back- you weren't summoned here. The ghost of you simply remained here..." Inazuma said, stroking his chin thoughtfully. "Jinenji's abilities stretch further then I imagined... oh, of course, Tomoko. Thank you. I am quite famished from my long journey." The older gentlemen said, taking a small bite.

"Katarina-san, I plan to take care of those bodies after I've had a good rest. But Minerva is the crux of my story, and we must await the others. Katsumei, would you like some food. Please make yourself at home." He continued, casting a glance over at the pale young girl.

"Grandfather, why did these people attack us? What is Minerva?" Jinenji asked.

"All in good time, my boy."

Siren
2009-02-24, 07:21 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo sits up suddenly. She looks around and spots Yoshiko.

"What are you doing here? Why would you want to be here with me? I am so confused."

Neon Knight
2009-02-24, 08:36 PM
Yue Sasaki

Yue stared at Inazumi with her typical lack of emoting. "Are you implying that Jinenji is responsible for my current existence in this state?"

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-24, 08:41 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi was taken aback by Chiyo's response to being woke up, and took a step back, confusion showing over her face.

"I-I'm sorry if I did something wrong, Chiyo..." She said carefully. "Why wouldn't I want to be around you?" She tilted her head.

She cleared her throat. As she put her hand to her mouth, her sleeve slid down her arm a little, revealing fresh scars. She pulled in back up as quick as she could and hoped Chiyo didn't see that.

"Um, Jinenji's grandfather would like for us to come downstairs. I believe they are waiting for us."

Siren
2009-02-24, 10:08 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo's voice sounds confused.

"You have been acting so weird since...earlier. I thought you were regretting things. I just can't live with you regretting me. I have never done anything like that before. I guess I am still very immature."

Chiyo grabs Yoshiko's arm and pulls up the sleeve.

"It looks like something is wrong. Why did you do this? Was it me? I love you so much Yoshi-chan, please don't do this anymore."

Chiyo hugs Yoshi.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-24, 11:03 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

"I'm sorry, I just have a lot of my mind..." Chiyo grabbed Yoshi's arm and Yoshi flinched but let Chiyo take a look at her arm.

"I don't know. It's a habit." She started out the room. "We really need to get downstairs."

Siren
2009-02-24, 11:16 PM
Chiyo-chan

Chiyo changes her mask to a mask with abstract images on it. It is her confusion mask.

"Ok I am coming."

Chiyo holds Yoshi's hand.

I am not totally satisfied with that conversation, but I guess we will have time to talk later. I wish I knew what she was thinking.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-24, 11:59 PM
"Perhaps, Yue. I'm no expert." Inazuma said, leaning back. "Chyio, Yoshiko, nice of you to join us." The Grandfather said, with a small laugh. He waited for everyone to be seated and took another sip of tea.

"So, Grandfather, tell us!" Jinenji said, tired of waiting.

"Well... Jinenji, the first thing is say may be the hardest." The Older Man looked downcast. "I'm not your Grandfather." Inazuma said, rubbing his eyes and looking very old all of a sudden. Jinenji looked stricken, but said nothing. "I am the oldest and most prized Butler of the Minerva Royal Family. Inazuma the Lightning, former leader of the Imperial Troops myself, at one time."

"But but..."

"Yes... that means that your parents were the former King and Queen of Minerva, and I was their Butler."

"You said my parents died in a car accident! Remember, Tomoko? They could still be alive?" Jinenji asked, his eyes full of tears.

"No... Jinenji, when you were very young there was a Revolution. My apprentice in the Imperial Army before I retired and he himself became Commander of the Imperial Troopers was tired of the peaceful ways of Minerva... never getting to utilize the power of the army. Haka Dynashi, Haka the Flame, led his forces against the Crown and..." Inazuma stopped for a moment, seemingly tearing up. He rubbed his eyes before continuing. "Your parents asked me to take you and run far away, because as the only legitimate claim to the throne after your parents he would kill you as well. So I came here and decided to enjoy my retirement, confident Emperor Haka Dynashi would never come looking here. I was wrong. A few weeks ago my sensors picked up warships approaching. So, I left to investigate... and I believe Jinenji knows what happened next."

"I... I'm sorry Grandpa..."

"Say it, boy."

"I went into the basement..."

"Like I told you never to do. And you discovered the ship I traveled here in that I kept there. And you activated the distress signal." Inazuma paused to look at the girls, "You see, the Royal family has a natural... ability. A Gravitation that makes them nigh irrestiable. And it causes them to surround themselves with powerful people unconsciously, a kind of defense mechanism. Jinenji has been doing it his whole life, first with Tomoko, and then with Yue. How could it be coincidence to meet a Mad Scientist and a Demon Summoner?" He laughed to himself. "The Distress Signal amplifies that. Its why all of you girls are here. To protect Jinenji, that was its purpose. It brought the four most powerful people it could find here. And its no coincidence I met Katsumei either. And I suspect... its why Yue has sustained her existence even after death."

"This is... impossible..."

"No, Jinenji. Haka knows you are here now. He won't stop. Once he finds out that troop deployment didn't come back, its only a matter of time..." Inazuma said darkly, then smiled. "Questions?"

Siren
2009-02-25, 12:08 AM
Chiyo-chan

"No questions really, after everything else it seems small by comparison. I am ready to believe anything now. Besides I think I am correct in assuming that what you are saying that we need to help protect Jinenji. Well nothing stops the force that is super robot Chiyo-chan."

Chiyo poses.

"Oh by the way Jinenji I brought back that thing that was stolen from you. I worked really hard to get it back."

Chiyo presents the thing from her inside compartment.

Wiz
2009-02-25, 12:22 AM
Tomoko (20/20) (8)

Tomoko looks surprised, and a little stricken.

I only stay around him because of this gift... because my bloodline has interacted with the demons and made us powerful. Just to protect him?

She closes her eyes, shaking a little.

All I have been taught is that what my family has done - is evil... wrong... but it makes me powerful. If I am powerful I can protect Jinenji...

She opens her eyes and looks at Inazuma, seeing him in a way she's never seen him before.

I don't care about any gravitation... I've known Jinenji all my life, and I l..., I love him! I will be powerful to protect him, even if I must be evil to do it!

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-25, 02:54 AM
Kaede

"So that's why I've been having dreams about Jinenji without his shirt on," Kaede mumbles, enlightened. "Magic alien mind control."

She coughs, not really intending to say that part out loud. Moving on, "So, about that thing Katarina was saying earlier, about them being able to blow up the earth? True?"

Kioran
2009-02-25, 06:46 AM
Hagi Katsumei

Very soon after entering the house, Katsumei had already removed the hat and the gloves, her skin standing out white, and her eyes shining a vibrant purple.

"Gravitation" she thought to herself, before looking at those around her, saying: "We all have our reasons for being here. Distress signal or no" pausing slightly "we should also, at all times, be honest with ourselves as to our motivations. Inazuma-dono graciously agreed to hiring me and brought me here, for which I am grateful" she bowed her head, noticably, in the direction of the old man "However, I will not make promises now. I hope that, nevertheless, we will be able to work together." she said, smiling, as she helped herself to a small portion of the food, eating slowly and graciously.
The little tidbits she had already heard about the others made her a bit wary. She smiled as she took in her surroundings and observed the other girls.

Neon Knight
2009-02-25, 08:46 AM
Yue Ayase

Yue didn't look surprised or stricken, but inside her thoughts closely mirrored Tomoko's.

It wasn't science or the power or love... just Jinenji's gravitation.

To hell with that! I love Jinenji and I would protect him from anything, with or without this gravitation!

Wiz
2009-02-25, 12:41 PM
Tomoko (20/20) (8)

Tomoko bows to Inazuma, "You have failed, Inazuma-sama... failed by not assessing or teaching your apprentice correctly. However, we cannot dwell on that... you must not fail again. You must teach us what we must do to work together and protect Jinenji, and restore him to his throne. Only by doing so will he ever be safe. We need Inzazuma the Lightening to train us, the king's new troops."

There is a hardness to the shy girl's tone that is uncharacteristic... she is clearly going through some inner turmoil over what has been revealed.
I am burning 1 affection, dropping the score to 3 to garner 30 favor - and I am spending it on another point of cunning (to raise that score to 3) for no net change in favor - with the GM's permission.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-25, 01:07 PM
Yoshiko Watanabe

So some odd force is what's brought me here, she sighed with relief. Not revenge, not l-love.

But Gravitation or not, Chiyo is what's going to keep me around, I'm sure of that...

Yoshi looked around at the other girls, her eyes stopping on Chiyo. She looked away again and watched Jinenji. She did feel bad for him, not knowing his parents' fate all these years and his beloved grandfather turning out to be an impostor. But nonetheless, she'd protect him as well.

Yoshi sat up and flexed her one wing, glancing at everyone nervously.

"So what now?"

Neon Knight
2009-02-25, 01:46 PM
Yue Sasaki

It is probably unnecessary to mention the state of Yue's facial expression right now as she looked at Tomoko.

"While I agree that Jinenji must be protected, I do not believe it is up to us to decide if Jinenji will pursue the throne. If Jinenji desires it, I will devote my lif... un-life to securing it for him. But we should ask Jinenji want he wants."

"How aobut it, Jinenji? Fancy being king?"

Wiz
2009-02-25, 02:12 PM
Tomoko (16/20) (10)

Tomoko glances at Yue, "Do you think I like the idea of him being put into a position where he probably won't be able to chose someone he loves to be his queen? The fact is we are going to be attacked by an interstellar empire that could burn our planet to cinders, if Katarina is correct. They will continue coming at us with the whole of their resources eventually, because the usurper knows his throne will always be unsteady while Jinenji is alive. There is no choice to guarantee his ultimate survival except that he takes the throne, and his survival is paramount in my concern over anything... even my dislike for you, Yue-san, which is why we must work together on this."

She looks at Jinenji for a moment, like she is studying every line in his face... as if memorizing this moment forever. Passionate gaze: take 4 stress, earn 2 favor.

Kioran
2009-02-25, 02:59 PM
Hagi Katsumei

It was only barely perceptible, but Katsumei blanched even a bit further at all the seriousness and gung-ho talk around her. True, these Minervans were not playing pattycake, but she sure wasn't ready to contemplate going to war, for a nearly total stranger to boot.
"Or am I?" She softly asked herself. Still, she put the chopsticks down and let her eyes roam over the others. She dabbed her mouth a bit with a napkin, then spoke up:

"I don't know about you...but I didn't come here for a galactic war of succession." she said, somewhat timidly. Somehow, she doubted the problem would evaporate, but going to war? With these people she hardly knew?

"What have I gotten myself into?"

Tichrondrius
2009-02-25, 03:23 PM
"What's that Jinenji?" Inazuma asked, casting an eye over at him as Chiyo spoke to him.

"Er, nothing, Grandfather... thanks Chiyo-chan." Jinenji whispered, taking the item and pocketing it, hoping Inazuma didn't notice. Then Jinenji stares over at Kaede with a blush, before doing the same to nearly every girl.

"They couldn't destroy the planet in an instant- I'm certain of that. They could bombard the planet and make it completely unlivable. And if we don't do something, I know Haka would do exactly that to ensure Jinenji's death."

Jinenji went pale again.

"You've grown, Tomoko." Inazuma calmly stated, smiling like the proud Grandfather she had always known. "But for now, we rest. I'll make sure those bodies are properly disposed of. Any of you who don't want to be involved in this are, of course, free to decide. Those of you who do- we'll meet tomorrow morning. Eight. Sharp." He barked, more like a drill instructor then the older man he was. "That includes you, Jinenji."

"Me?"

"I've been showing you how to fight a little your whole life... but I've been easy on you." Inazuma said, a gleam in his eye.

"Hey, I don't even know about being king... or what... I don't even know if I believe any of this!" Jinenji shouted.

"Yue, Jinenji's life may be placed in danger again tonight. I think you should stay with him in his room tonight, for protection's sake. None of the rest of you had better interrupt, or they'll have to face the wraith of The Lightning." He calmly spoke, hiding a wry grin, and took another sip of his coffee before standing to leave.

"Wha..?" Jinenji was dumbfounded, but ended up staring back at Tomoko.

Chiyo gains 2 Favor for the artifact.
Tomoko gains 2 Favor for the Stare.
Yue gains 1 Favor.
Tomoko gains 1 Favor.
Inazuma has given Yue the power of Bridal Night Rights, no one is allowed to interfere with her night with Jinenji.