PDA

View Full Version : Insomnia...

Gem Flower
2009-02-02, 03:26 AM
Ugh, it's 3:22 am and I can't sleep. And I have school today. Where I will have to participate in a debate and give a speech in a language I'm not particularly good at on a subject that doesn't have a French translation.:smallannoyed::smallsigh: It's gonna be a long couple of hours.
So, am I the only person around here with this problem? Does anyone have any stories to share about not sleeping? (For example, once I spent two entire days without walking more than five metres from my room just reading a series over and over and over and over and... you get the picture.) Who else has some amusing tale to tell of sleep deprivation?

Vizen
2009-02-02, 05:37 AM
Dunno about amusing. I was up all Friday night because I decided it would be a great time to think about D&D and eat cake.
*Shrugs*
Usually I sleep just fine. Weird times, maybe, like about 4.30pm on Saturday, but thats it for me.

arguskos
2009-02-02, 05:59 AM
I can't sleep at night. Seriously, I can't sleep when it's dark out, though I basically NEED darkness to sleep (read: if there is a light source anywhere, I'm awake).

This does mean that I don't sleep much. Should work on that I bet. :smallwink: