PDA

View Full Version : magic items and feats. .

Beldak
2006-09-28, 11:30 PM
For about a year and half now, my players and I have been denizens of a prime material world overrun by the armies of the lower planes (demons, devils, and the like). We have constructed the following feats and magic items.

Please comment and/or post additional ideas you have, and we can try stating them. The other emphasis that the people would be trying to devise would help in taking down hidden cultists of the god of betrayal (reason why demons and devils are here in the first place). Turns out one of the best defensives against evil spells is to be evil, so don't focus too much on the good/evil angle.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Lesser Ward Stone - Wonderous item that blocks evil outsiders from entering or using any of their abilities with in a 40 ft radius. This is typically placed at the enterence to a cave (behind walls) to keep the demons and devils from entering it, and giving life a chance at hiding. Caster Level 8; craft wonderous item, Magic Circle Against Evil; Price 24,000 gp; weight 100lb

Greater Ward Stone - Divine item unable to be crafted by man, blocks all teleportation, all outsiders and the spells cast by those outsiders in a mile radius. Only a few major cities have one world wide and they are constantly in danger by agents of the evil god. Weight 40tons.

Irresistable, weapon- Weapon counts as silver and cold iron for the purpose of overcomming damage reduction. Caster Level 8, align weapon or Greater Magic weapon; Price +1 weapon enhancement

Craft Sprit Imbued Weapon (general) - Prerequisite: Good Aligned, 5 ranks in craft (weapon?) Benifit- crafted weapon is treated as good aligned for purposes of over comming damage reduction. Requires: 300 gp in holy water.

knightsaline
2006-10-01, 05:08 AM
Craft Sprit Imbued Weapon (general) - Prerequisite: Good Aligned, 5 ranks in craft (weapon?) Benifit- crafted weapon is treated as good aligned for purposes of over comming damage reduction. Requires: 300 gp in holy water.

the skill I think you wanted to know is Craft (weaponsmithing). align weapon makes a weapon have an alignment temporarily (for the purpouse of fighting evil), not make it as if it had a weapon enhancement (like you have done).

I like campains where the PCs use dark magicks against darker creatures. question, do your players play paladins? if so, allow them to use the variant paladins. the paladin/s of tyranny/slaughter would make good agents of the evil forces.